Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1339469 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
LagosismyHome:

smiley cheesy grin... Chinlin

Simran94 usually the employer requesting for it has a sample. There are some standard sample online but it usually companies or agency or industry do their own.

Teesside university included it as part of the documents to upload but they didn’t put a sample
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Simran94:

Teesside university included it as part of the documents to upload but they didn’t put a sample

https://blogs.tees.ac.uk/ssshlpi/dbs/

I think it here in this section

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
LagosismyHome:

https://blogs.tees.ac.uk/ssshlpi/dbs/

I think it here in this section
Ok thanks but it is for applicants in ssshlpi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Idowu3080(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hi All,

Thanks to everyone contributing to this platform.

Please I need some clarifications as regards proving finances.

1) Can I use a Fixed Deposit account in my name as proof of funds?

2) Can the FD be done a month before the interview? as I intend to sell some of my properties to foot the bills for my studies in UK.

3) Going for a masters program but my job is paying me a little above 150k, hope this is not an issue?

Thank you as I await your responses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
chucksbadt:

Bro tbh the thing move me sha.....I'll most likely Chill during my second semester break
Weldone bro, i hail you o...

not easy at all, same way I thought it was easy to find #2000, is £2000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Abiscoco:

Hello Just wise. I've been able to settle down in the UK, sorted out my stuffs and all. But I saw that in Applying for PT jobs, National Insurance Number or so is being requested. How do I go about this?
Go for the NI interview and get your temporary number so as to use it for job before the real NI will be out

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Liljumy:

I knew it wasn’t possible for your husband to get the visa. UK are very strict and straightforward with their rules.
I didn’t want to talk earlier but reading your update now gives me opportunity to talk.
Please, stay away from agents henceforth.
I knew the agent must have duped you for that sum of money since your husband got the visa.

They are lots of trusted agents who help with admission process. Some don’t charge a fee while some charge very little.
The agent might have even contacted the agents that don’t charge while he keeps the whole money to himself.

The fishy part was when you said the agent told your husband to present only the HND result at the school. That was when I knew the agent used only the HND.

A friend of mine used fake documents for her study visa via agent and was banned for 10 years. She got her refusal and ban letter last week so I was surprised when you said your husband got his visa.

I’m glad the agent confessed before it was too late. What if your husband forfieted the admission or requested for a refund?

This fake document is becoming common now o. Please people should should stop patronizing agent, this thread is full of many free information, but chicken wey wan lost no dey hear the whistle .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
walexy5050:
Wow, in this age and time...people still use forged statement of account... as in forged using the bank letter headed paper...na wa oooo
Wetin Buhari no go see for UK
People wey get mind dey do the unimaginable and paying huge some of money for agents to forge documents so as to get 10 years stay visa in Nigeria grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by NomzyJust(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please what's the current price for Standard visa and TB test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
NomzyJust:
54k for tb test and standard visa £457

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by NomzyJust(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chinlin:

It is that expensive?
Is that the cheapest kind of visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by NomzyJust(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chinlin:

Is it the cheapest?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Idowu3080(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Idowu3080:
Hi All,

Thanks to everyone contributing to this platform.

Please I need some clarifications as regards proving finances.

1) Can I use a Fixed Deposit account in my name as proof of funds?

2) Can the FD be done a month before the interview? as I intend to sell some of my properties to foot the bills for my studies in UK.

3) Going for a masters program but my job is paying me a little above 150k, hope this is not an issue?

Thank you as I await your responses.

Please I need your advice on this..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kreatorsink(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
You would have learn by reading previous thread.

You will need money that is easily accessible. So no fixed deposits and Treasury Bills.

Your salary has nothing to do with Tier 4 visa. Just have the required money for your tuition and living expenses in your account for 28days and you’re good to go. Good luck.

Idowu3080:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
NomzyJust:

Is it the cheapest?

NomzyJust:

Chinlin:

You wan price am down?
Oya, as you be new customer, bring £450. Because of you.
Na whole price amount I dey sell for you so.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walexy5050(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
I think he meant $457 cause it’s £347 on the official page of UK immigration website.
LaaJiblik:

You wan price am down?
Oya, as you be new customer, bring £450. Because of you.
Na whole price amount I dey sell for you so.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
NomzyJust:

It is that expensive?
Is that the cheapest kind of visa?

Yes but dollars not pounds

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by scwestafrica: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
jidesamuel:
Good day great minds,

This forum is obviously rich in terms of required information to make our dreams of studying in UK reality.

I've had a business background in my career and studies here in Nigeria and I Intend to be in UK later in the year to study Logistics, Procurement and Supply chain management in Manchester (1 year MSc), I will like to know if this course has a good employment potential(high demand) in UK or there are other business courses that could offer me a good chance of getting employed at the completion of the program.

Thanks as I await your candid opinion.

Do you have experience in logistics and supply chain in Nigeria?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jidesamuel(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
scwestafrica:

Do you have experience in logistics and supply chain in Nigeria?

I work within the consumer good industry/FMCG industry within Nigeria and I already have an MBA in Marketing. I wanted something diverse from my earlier career path
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oluwaseunsniper: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Idowu3080:

As far as I’m aware, money held in fixed deposit or call accounts or any other of such accounts do not qualify as money immediately available to you. Basically, the money needs to be held in a savings or current account for the said number of days.

As for the 150k earnings per month, no one cares tbh. As long as you can afford the masters program and you’re able to demonstrate that, you’re fine.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by lukzy500: 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Have u been able to sexure a pt job yet. How is availability of job like in middlesborough for supporting spouse.
Tobexin:
Lectures lectures there and there in Teesside University. It has not been easy here in England! Here is cool though!

Anybody knows any school that is till admitting students for this winter session? I am asking for a friend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by scwestafrica: 12:03am On Jan 26, 2020
jidesamuel:

I work within the consumer good industry/FMCG industry within Nigeria and I already have an MBA in Marketing. I wanted something diverse from my earlier career path

Please I need your assistance. I want to create a Nigerian focused logistics and supply chain e- news website. I need constant data being feed to the website; I need someone who can write about the supply chain ecosystem. Could you direct me to who could do work as a partner to bring this to light, please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by H0tbabe: 12:29am On Jan 26, 2020
kreatorsink:
You would have learn by reading previous thread.

You will need money that is easily accessible. So no fixed deposits and Treasury Bills.

Your salary has nothing to do with Tier 4 visa. Just have the required money for your tuition and living expenses in your account for 28days and you’re good to go. Good luck.

that's what people usually think but emphasises made on salary income during interview or point of entry says otherwise, don't give them any information that would make them suspect u can't afford ur studies or won't return home,that's my advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 12:51am On Jan 26, 2020
lukzy500:
Have u been able to sexure a pt job yet. How is availability of job like in middlesborough for supporting spouse.
yea there have been lot of jobs out here especially Care and support jobs. You will surely find something doing out here if you aren’t lazy! Middlesbrough is very cheap mehn! I can say it’s even cheaper than some part in Nigeria! You can get a very good apartment for 180 pounds per month which is less than 100k! Food items are considerably cheap too. When you start earning in pounds things will be more cheaper for you considering when you still spending the Naira u brought from Naija because every small thing u buy u go dey convert am and it would be very expensive in your eyes. In all Middlesbrough has been awesome for the couple of weeks I have used here so far.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 1:05am On Jan 26, 2020
Tobexin:
yea there have been lot of jobs out here especially Care and support jobs. You will surely find something doing out here if you aren’t lazy! Middlesbrough is very cheap mehn! I can say it’s even cheaper than some part in Nigeria! You can get a very good apartment for 180 pounds per month which is less than 100k! Food items are considerably cheap too. When you start earning in pounds things will be more cheaper for you considering when you still spending the Naira u brought from Naija because every small thing u buy u go dey convert am and it would be very expensive in your eyes. In all Middlesbrough has been awesome for the couple of weeks I have used here so far.

A very good APARTMENT.
A very good ROOM in a flatshare?
Apartment?
£180 pcm?
Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by caleb00(m): 1:16am On Jan 26, 2020
London is 1265 pounds, i don't know about outside London

beryour:
If you plan to study in London : each dependant must show £845 each month for 9 months.
If outside London: each dependant must show £680 each month for 9 months.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 1:57am On Jan 26, 2020
Tobexin:
Greetings bro,
Is it Teeside University.?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 2:06am On Jan 26, 2020
Gavrelino123:

Greetings bro,
Is it Teeside University.?
yes bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 2:11am On Jan 26, 2020
LaaJiblik:

A very good APARTMENT.
A very good ROOM in a flatshare?
Apartment?
£180 pcm?
Wow!!!
an apartment furnished with flatmates £180. An unfurnished en-suite apartment also can also be gotten at £180

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Udobobo: 4:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Tobexin:
an apartment furnished with flatmates £180. An unfurnished en-suite apartment also can also be gotten at £180

Nice deal!

Greetings house, please anyone already studying at Northumbria university, London campus in the house? Visa already approved since 9th of January, 2020. I planned to leave for London on the 5th of next month. I need to talk to someone in central London or better still within London for a better offer via a single room in a shared apartment considering my school location.

Secondly, can the noble house assist me with a secured site for a wonderful deal (cheapest) flight to London for February 5th.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Udobobo:

Nice deal!

Greetings house, please anyone already studying at Northumbria university, London campus in the house? Visa already approved since 9th of January, 2020. I planned to leave for London on the 5th of next month. I need to talk to someone in central London or better still within London for a better offer via a single room in a shared apartment considering my school location.

Secondly, can the noble house assist me with a secured site for a wonderful deal (cheapest) flight to London for February 5th.

Thank you.

Flights you have to check yourself cheesy. .. however someone I know came with one way Egypt air yesterday. It was the cheapest we saw

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Udobobo: 4:51am On Jan 26, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Flights you have to check yourself cheesy. .. however someone I know came with one way Egypt air yesterday. It was the cheapest we saw

Exactly, you're right my brother. I have actually came across some wonderful deal with Egypt air but got so scared with what I read here considering the Egypt air experience of some nairalanders.

Thank you for your contribution, I appreciate a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.