Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1378380 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Jideagboke:
Hi everyone.
If a judge approves an appeal case, does that mean the UK home office would issue one Visa??.
And if so, how long does it take to get the Visa??

Thanks.

Yes.

It could take weeks or month before your passport will be ready for collection.

There is no time scale for this, you just have to keep bugging them through emails and calls

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Please house I need your contributions on this

Gbp2020:
I greet everyone here thank you all for your contributions on this beautiful platform..please I got two offers from

1. Coventry university
MSC international business management
Tuition fees £16600
No discount no scholarship awarded

2. University of south Wales
MSC international business and Enterprise
Tuition fees £14100
Scholarship awarded £2500
Amount to pay £11600

Please who has good ideas of these universities, cost of living and part time jobs should help me decide. Thanks
Cc: Justwise, STENON, Hosey, lagosismyhome and my other elders in the house
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2020
Gbp2020:
I greet everyone here thank you all for your contributions on this beautiful platform..please I got two offers from

1. Coventry university
Tuition fees £16600

Tuition fees £14100
Amount to pay £11600

Please who has good ideas of these universities, cost of living and part time jobs should help me decide. Thanks
Please what did you study at undergraduate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Gbp2020:

1. Coventry university
Tuition fees £16600

2. University of South Wales
Tuition fees £14100
Amount to pay £11600

I don't know much about South Wales in terms of cost of living but the university ranked lower than Coventry university hence the low fees and other give-a ways to attract students.

Coventry university ranking is good though that fees is high, you should be able to get student job in Coventry and it's not a expensive city to live...though depending on your taste/lifestyle.

I don't think that Wales will be an expensive place to live as a student though, go to university and city you can afford and come out with good result.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mathilda85: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2020
justwise:

Yes.

It could take weeks or month before your passport will be ready for collection.

There is no time scale for this, you just want to keep bugging them through email and call

Thanks for this information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mathilda85: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2020
1neboss:
Hello guys, i got an admission in Sunderland, London.
I applied there because of 3 reasons
1)the start date is in line with when i want to start(april intake)
2) it was the only university i could find offering the course of choice for my masters program in line with the start date( Msc public health)
3) i have a relative i can stay with in london.
I got a mail from the school that all april programs have been shifted to august due to the recent pandemic.
My questions are as follows
1)since its start date is now close to most schools, i want to withdraw from Sunderland and apply to other schools, i have paid a certain amount already, how soon can i get a refund?.
2) through this page i recently found out that the post study work visa only applies from sept, the main Sunderland campus offers my course on October. Is it possible to switch campus from the same school?.
3)What is the cost of living in Sunderland? And also job opportunities in Sunderland.
Please house i need your advice. Thank you in advance.
How is your communication with University of Sunderland going, find out you applied to the Uni via this trend. I applied for April intake but has been deferred to October intake due to the pandemic.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
STENON:
Please o I never reach "Ma". cheesy

1. Federal unity school is a good one to add to her work experience. Yes, TRCN

2. If possible let the husband be the main applicant for studies while the wife apply as dependant, or Please let wife apply for any management course for her MSc as that is a fast route to becoming Principal or Head Teacher .

3. Yes, she can get the UK teaching license . But please remember it is quite difficult to become a registered Teacher in England, but easier at other part of UK.
So the best is to get registered either in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, before applying for registration with Teaching council in England.

Lolz grin grin cheesy I won't say "Ma" again, Madam!

1. Settled

2. I think it's just their decision that the wife should study, while hubby supports the family.

** What do you see to: MSc INCLUSIVE & SPECIAL EDUCATION... plz?? Said he wouldn't mind that. Would that be relevant outside UK

3. They are considering Schools in Scotland over others. That should help the registration process. Pls can you suggest any school with flexible payment plan?? And job for husband.

She already joined this Forum last night, so I will leave them to take it up from here.

Thanks Sis. May God make u bigger!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gbp2020:

1. Coventry university
Tuition fees £16600

Tuition fees £14100
Amount to pay £11600

Go to University of South Wales. The 5000 pounds difference is massive. Also, Coventry university is not in the top list of universities but just slightly higher than USW.

So go to USW.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
hosey:

Go to University of South Wales. The 5000 pounds difference is massive. Also, Coventry university is not in the top list of universities but just slightly higher than USW.

So go to USW.
If you are going to advice him or her on going to usw cos of the discount and not being amongst top list of universities understandable
But don't give misleading info say conventry uni is slightly higher than usw in terms of ranking that's a big fat lie. Conventry is miles ahead usw
Complete guide Coventry is 53 usw 118
Guardian ranking Coventry 13 usw 98
Times / Sunday Times Coventry 44 usw 115
British teaching assessments ( TEF) conventry ACHIEVED GOLD while usw bronze
So orgar before dishing out advice be sure of what you are dishing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gbas gbos
Phatkings:

If you are going to advice him or her on going to usw cos of the discount and not being amongst top list of universities understandable
But don't give misleading info say conventry uni is slightly higher than usw in terms of ranking that's a big fat lie. Conventry is miles ahead usw

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Phatkings:

Well done! Factual!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by missnigeria: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chuukwudi:

Please, are there links? I got admitted to same school. I'd like to apply for the scholarship too.

Thank you.

I got a mail from them to apply for the scholarship using the link

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by missnigeria: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
STENON:
A simple google search would have been better. https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/vcscholarship.cfm

Thanks. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by missnigeria: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
anthonanik:
I received the same mail today and I have applied for the scholarship immediately. You are to write your academic and personal achievement as a leader and also how your studies will help in the future

Ohk. I will apply now. Thanks so much

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mikeval001: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Coventry University tuition is expensive,the university is outside London and the cost of living is more expensive compare to South Wales. I have a sister doing her first degree at Coventry University so I got to know few things about the Uni.

I recently got conditional offer from USW for MSc and from my findings after putting a lot of things into consideration I would say spending extra 5K to go to Coventry University is not worth it.

Gbp2020:

1. Coventry university
Tuition fees £16600

Tuition fees £14100
Amount to pay £11600

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Gbas gbos
My friendship
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin
Phatkings:

My friendship
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
LMFAO grin wawu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
I studied sociology but graduated with 3rd class that's why am going for MSC international business management

STENON:
Please what did you study at undergraduate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
I will go to university I can afford. Thanks and God bless you more sir
justwise:

I don't know much about South Wales in terms of cost of living but the university ranked lower than Coventry university hence the low fees and other give-a ways to attract students.

Coventry university ranking is good though that fees is high, you should be able to get student job in Coventry and it's not a expensive city to live...though depending on your taste/lifestyle.

I don't think that Wales will be an expensive place to live as a student though, go to university and city you can afford and come out with good result.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks boss I really appreciate.
hosey:

So go to USW.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Omah7979: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
I greet you all , please how much naira do I need to have in my account to go for visa interview and also what kind of job am I likely to get in Sunderland as a student.

Please guys help me answer this�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks I really appreciate
Mikeval001:
Coventry University tuition is expensive,the university is outside London and the cost of living is more expensive compare to South Wales. I have a sister doing her first degree at Coventry University so I got to know few things about the Uni.

I recently got conditional offer from USW for MSc and from my findings after putting a lot of things into consideration I would say spending extra 5K to go to Coventry University is not worth it.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SegunWamiri(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gbp2020:
I studied sociology but graduated with 3rd class that's why am going for MSC international business management

What has 3rd class Sociology got to do with international business management?

I'm sure that there are better options for you regardless. I won't advise you to apply for this course if you are thinking of remaining in the UK after your studies

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by pretty1986: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
mathilda85:

Thanks for this information
. I really like the way Justwise is explaining things.you must be a good teacher. All your comment inspire me so much.pls can I have your Whatsap number. I will love to be communicating with you for more idea and direction.thanks justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Looool you pay am? Say communicating with you. No kee me Abeg grin
pretty1986:
. I really like the way Justwise is explaining things.you must be a good teacher. All your comment inspire me so much.pls can I have your Whatsap number. I will love to be communicating with you for more idea and direction.thanks justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by pretty1986: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Omah7979:
I greet you all , please how much naira do I need to have in my account to go for visa interview and also what kind of job am I likely to get in Sunderland as a student.

Please guys help me answer this�
. Base on what I learn from our Boss justwise,you should have your tuition fee balance and your maintenance money,which is 9135 pounds if ur school is outside London. Meanwhile,the money must be in your account for 28days.Sunday and Saturday count.our boss Justwise can tell u more.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gbp2020:

What of your work background...do you have some years of experience and in what areas. The reason I say is that , I just feel with courses like this job is hard to create a niche or enter after graduation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by pretty1986: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
justwise:

.Justwise, good evening, today is my first time writing to you.am one of ur great fans.I admire ur way of explaining things to student here.pls can I have ur Whatsap number I will love to be communicating with you for more ideas and direction,because am working towards applying for an admission in university at UK.my e-mail is monkjesusgod@yahoo.com. reply me pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please what are the better options if you don't mind asking
SegunWamiri:

What has 3rd class Sociology got to do with international business management?

I'm sure that there are better options for you regardless. I won't advise you to apply for this course if you are thinking of remaining in the UK after your studies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
There’s no better option o because that’s the only course that can accept your 3rd. You won’t get offer for IT or Health related courses. Just make use of your time there by doing internship or relevant part time work or placement or volunteering work etc. God will be with you. If U.K. is your final bus stop, so shall it be. You go find work
Gbp2020:
Please what are the better options if you don't mind asking

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Samopex05: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
So it’s safe to say that 3rd Class graduates can go for direct Masters in a UK university. Canada won’t accept such tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (646)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.