Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1338287 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
I will try both schools thanks I really appreciate
Phatkings:

Well if that's you dream course who am i to discourage you
How lucrative is this particular course over there
I got admission to study same course with) in Germany but my dad told me other wise himself is in the business field for over 30 years
But if that's what you want to go for
I will advice u try
Salford University
Or Leeds Beckett University
As both re in business concentrated areas in uk
Especially Leeds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Phatkings:

You are confusing yourself
Coventry is a higher ranking uni than usw
Both being under same category is because both are ex polytechnics turn uni in 1992..
Nothing dey like first rated university rather we have the Russell group of universities or Red brick universities
Which include the following universities
University of Birmingham
University of Bristol
University of Cambridge
Cardiff University
Durham University
University of Edinburgh
University of Exeter
University of Glasgow
Imperial College London
King's College London
University of Leeds
University of Liverpool
LSE (London School of Economics & Political Science)
University of Manchester
Newcastle University
University of Nottingham
University of Oxford
Queen Mary University of London
Queen's University Belfast
University of Sheffield
University of Southampton
UCL (University College London)
University of Warwick
University of York

What you copied and paste are Russell group of universities is an association of research intensive universities. It includes first and second rates universities. None are third rated.

However, there are many first and second rated universities that decide not to join the Rusell Group and very much respected by employers.
Examples include University of Aberdeen, University of Bath, University of Leicester, Loughborough University, University of Reading, Royal Holloway University
of London, University of St Andrews, SOAS, University of University of Surrey and many more.

Stop bothering yourself about ranking this man. What you should be bothering about is accreditation and not ranking. There are many Imperial College, University College London, LSE graduates that ouldn't get work visa and gone home. While there are also many students from low rated universities that have secured work visa.

Just focus on what you want and make your stay easy, comfortable and affordable. Show your worth and ensure you showcase your inherent skills to prospective employers. The sky is your limit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Gbp2020:
No wahala
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2020
hosey:

What you copied and paste are Russell group of universities is an association of research intensive universities. It includes first and second rates universities. None are third rated.

However, there are many first and second rated universities that decide not to join the Rusell Group and very much respected by employers.
Examples include University of Aberdeen, University of Bath, University of Leicester, Loughborough University, University of Reading, Royal Holloway University
of London, University of St Andrews, SOAS, University of University of Surrey and many more.

Stop bothering yourself about ranking this man. What you should be bothering about is accreditation and not ranking. There are many Imperial College, University College London, LSE graduates that ouldn't get work visa and gone home. While there are also many students from low rated universities that have secured work visa.

Just focus on what you want and make your stay easy, comfortable and affordable. Show your worth and ensure you showcase your inherent skills to prospective employers. The sky is your limit.
I didn't do copy and paste tho
I have dem by heart
I have made my own choice is the young man involve we are trying to help make a good decision
And I will bother myself about ranking
High ranking schools with accreditation attracts alot
If you don't know

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mobilipia(f): 3:13am On Apr 20, 2020
I would like to go for PhD after my masters, I have started marking some schools, please our elders that passes through that can you share your experience? I'm so much interested in research line.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Gbp2020:
You can try University of Bradford
Their business school has ambas aascb and equis accreditation
They offered me a 5000 discount tho
Nottingham trent University
Sheffield hallam University
Both have a nice business school
Robert Gordon University also is very nice I have a friend who studies dere
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2020
I hope they do accept 3rd class
Phatkings:

You can try University of Bradford
Their business school has ambas aascb and equis accreditation
They offered me a 5000 discount tho
Nottingham trent University
Sheffield hallam University
Both have a nice business school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 7:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Gbp2020:
I hope they do accept 3rd class
Oh
Just check their requirements tho
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Magdagascariens:

Lolz grin grin cheesy I won't say "Ma" again, Madam!

1. Settled

2. I think it's just their decision that the wife should study, while hubby supports the family.

** What do you see to: MSc INCLUSIVE & SPECIAL EDUCATION... plz?? Said he wouldn't mind that. Would that be relevant outside UK

3. They are considering Schools in Scotland over others. That should help the registration process. Pls can you suggest any school with flexible payment plan?? And job for husband.

She already joined this Forum last night, so I will leave them to take it up from here.

Thanks Sis. May God make u bigger!

2.Thanks, That discipline is very relevant right now and they are employed as Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Teachers in UK schools, with many job opportunities .

3. I don't really know much about the payment plans as I have never used one before, but I read something like that online about GCU, UWS, but please be sure that they are offering the course.

The husband must start from any available job upon his arrival. But the best is to start from either care assistant at carehome, or other jobs at amazon, Royalmail, etc.

Amen and wish you all the best of success.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Hi everyone,
Pls if the judge grants my Visa appeal, can the home office appeal the judgement?
And if so, Its been 6 weeks now since the court granted my appeal, can the home office still appeal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by rs172(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Cigbojugha:

Minimum recommended initial deposit is 5000 but the school know that some people find it difficult making such deposit from Nigeria so I got another mail asking me to pay 2000.

The discount is called London discount. I guess its for London campus international student.

Good day, do you mind if i p.m you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Access2017: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Tobexin:
It been a while I have commented on this platform. I have been very busy here in Teesside University and I have been trying to adjust to the new way of learning out here. Anyways I will be dedicating some couple of days to reply any nairalander that wants to come over to Teesside come Sept 2020. Like I said the mail attached to this moniker is not functional. You can post all your enquiries here and I will find time to answer all.

@TobexinThank for the opportunity to ask questions regarding Teesside university.
Pls I will like to find out about Teesside university, but Darlington campus. How is life generally there? Are there student job opportunities?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Access2017:

@TobexinThank for the opportunity to ask questions regarding Teesside university.
Pls I will like to find out about Teesside university, but Darlington campus. How is life generally there? Are there student job opportunities?
life is cool generally in Teesside! Darlington campus is new campus and it also lovely.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2020
I can’t believe you call Darlington cool but discredited Bournemouth. There’s no difference between someone in a small village in Ogun & someone in Darlington. That place is very very dead. Nothing happening there. Middlesbrough is boring. People go to Newcastle to have fun. Only care work and menial works are available from agencies like Primary care & Akari care. Yes facilities are new but not the best place. However if you’re looking for a very cheap place & tuition, then it fits you. Before you remind me of how I’ve not gone there before, I do my research, I know people there, I check indeed.co.uk , I watch you tube & I am always asking questions.
Tobexin:
life is cool generally in Teesside! Darlington campus is new campus and it also lovely.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by rs172(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good day peeps, I'm having difficulty loging into my Applicant portal, Northumbria university, it displaying invalid login, contact the it helpline.

Any Northumbria applicant having this same issue?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
rs172:
Good day peeps, I'm having difficulty loging into my Applicant portal, Northumbria university, it displaying invalid login, contact the it helpline.

Any Northumbria applicant having this same issue?
Are you sure you haven't forgotten your password?
I use password managers, so I don't even have to remember them for my applications.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Skymoore1004:
I can’t believe you call Darlington cool but discredited Bournemouth. There’s no difference between someone in a small village in Ogun & someone in Darlington. That place is very very dead. Nothing happening there. Middlesbrough is boring. People go to Newcastle to have fun. Only care work and menial works are available from agencies like Primary care & Akari care. Yes facilities are new but not the best place. However if you’re looking for a very cheap place & tuition, then it fits you. Before you remind me of how I’ve not gone there before, I do my research, I know people there, I check indeed.co.uk , I watch you tube & I am always asking questions.
mr know all! He only asked me how is Darlington campus. And I replied him to the best of my Knowledge. I am in Middlesbrough myself and I am giving him a first class information he isn’t paying me anything or gaining anything if he comes or didn’t come too Teesside University. So what is your headache about? I aren’t paid anything in giving out information to aspirants or either I expect to be paid.

I have severally said it here, if you care to visit my previous posts! There are students Job readily available to do in Middlesbrough but less professional jobs. It a good city for a newbie in Uk because it is considerably cheap compared to other cities in Uk. Middlesbrough is the second cheapest city to leave in the United Kingdom. I have given out a formula my mentor told me before coming to Uk which worked for him and others that follow that path! Formula goes like this

Plan to study in Uk

Look for a good University

Preferably let the location be in a cheap environment

Save more save more when your work

Start sending out your CVs

If employed move out of the city

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by pretty1986: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Phatkings:

I can only give advice regarding to management courses
Leeds is a financial hub second only to London
So if you are in the business field hopefully e go benefit u
. Thanks for your response .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Shun sir
Tobexin:
mr know all! He only asked me how is Darlington campus. And I replied him to the best of my Knowledge. I am in Middlesbrough myself and I am giving him a first class information he isn’t paying me anything or gaining anything if he comes or didn’t come too Teesside University. So what is your headache about? I aren’t paid anything in giving out information to aspirants or either I expect to be paid.

I have severally said it here, if you care to visit my previous posts! There are students Job readily available to do in Middlesbrough but less professional jobs. It a good city for a newbie in Uk because it is considerably cheap compared to other cities in Uk. Middlesbrough is the second cheapest city to leave in the United Kingdom. I have given out a formula my mentor told me before coming to Uk which worked for him and others that follow that path! Formula goes like this

Plan to study in Uk

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by rs172(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
onecoder:

Are you sure you haven't forgotten your password?
I use password managers, so I don't even have to remember them for my applications.

No, i did not forget my password, even if i did, i have all my password stored in my samsung account and all browsers i use.

I have sent message to their I.t helpline and yet to receuve a reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TrumpsWall: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is how some people fail simple instructions grin which is really important in the western world smiley

Tobexin:

Plan to study in Uk

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
rs172:

No, i did not forget my password, even if i did, i have all my password stored in my samsung account and all browsers i use.

I have sent message to their I.t helpline and yet to receuve a reply.
I can login to my portal. I noticed when you click the login button multiple times it returns an error.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by rs172(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
onecoder:

I can login to my portal. I noticed when you click the login button multiple times it returns an error.

Mine does this too, but it normal, after multiple clicks you'll login to your account.

Here is the screenshot to what was displayed when i try to log in.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by PtBlank: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hi Tobexin, do you have any idea if the Financial Technology programme at Teesside is accredited. I tried to verify on their website but couldn't find any such information.

Tobexin:
It been a while I have commented on this platform. I have been very busy here in Teesside University and I have been trying to adjust to the new way of learning out here. Anyways I will be dedicating some couple of days to reply any nairalander that wants to come over to Teesside come Sept 2020. Like I said the mail attached to this moniker is not functional. You can post all your enquiries here and I will find time to answer all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eddymatti(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good day house
Please is there anyone presently in convebtry university? That can recommend good hostel accommodation for me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eddymatti(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
eddymatti:
Good day house
Please is there anyone presently in conventry university?
That can recommend good hostel accommodation for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.