Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1337755 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yes some unis accept 3rd class. U.K. universities are money hungers na. Let my people go kind of universities. Canada no go even look you with 2:2 not talk more of 3rd
Samopex05:
So it’s safe to say that 3rd Class graduates can go for direct Masters in a UK university. Canada won’t accept such tho

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
I did my one year service (NYSC) with the Nigeria security and civil defense in 2018. After the completion of my NYSC in 2019, the civil defense consider my request to join the volunteer group for anti-fraud unit.

LagosismyHome:

What of your work background...do you have some years of experience and in what areas. The reason I say is that , I just feel with courses like this job is hard to create a niche or enter after graduation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks I really appreciate God bless you
Skymoore1004:
There’s no better option o because that’s the only course that can accept your 3rd. You won’t get offer for IT or Health related courses. Just make use of your time there by doing internship or relevant part time work or placement or volunteering work etc. God will be with you. If U.K. is your final bus stop, so shall it be. You go find work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
All The Best
Gbp2020:
Thanks I really appreciate God bless you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
pretty1986:
.Justwise, good evening, today is my first time writing to you.am one of ur great fans.I admire ur way of explaining things to student here.pls can I have ur Whatsap number I will love to be communicating with you for more ideas and direction,because am working towards applying for an admission in university at UK.my e-mail is monkjesusgod@yahoo.com. reply me pls.

grin grin justwise is my whatsapp and email address...you can contact me through it.

Thanks for your kind words though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Yes some unis accept 3rd class. U.K. universities are money hungers na. Let my people go kind of universities. Canada no go even look you with 2:2 not talk more of 3rd

With your 2:1 they Canada will still fling you through the window u go fall break back
Even the low ranking Universities dere they select
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin true talk
Phatkings:

With your 2:1 they Canada will still fling you through the window u go fall break back

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by pretty1986: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
justwise:

grin grin justwise is my whatsapp and email address...you can contact me through it.

Thanks for your kind words though.
. My boss Justwise, I understand you and I respect your decision. I believe you will always attend to me.thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by nicerichard05: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Yes the university is different in their way.
I applied too but minimum is 2:1 that’s how I knew you had that. They’re very strict but cheap. One of the cheapest I believe. Not many courses very very few choices. I don’t know about their reputation but U.K. uni na U.K. uni Abeg.

Better pay your fees and get ready for visa application soon. Coronavirus ain’t got nothing on you

Bro, I am scared to pay my fees too for university of south Wales because of this corona tins. I am jst worried it might take longer and I dnt want any university to tell me to start taking online courses pending wen borders will be open. What do u think bro?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by pretty1986: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Phatkings:

. my dear,Canada seems to be strick,even their visa processes too,especially if you are applying from Nigeria.my advise to anyone from Nigeria,who want to relocate to Canada is to first get to UK for study,after your study in UK then u can easily move to Canada or Australia. I will also use this opportunity to encourage every student that really want to study in UK to try as much as possible to go for September Intake. my reason is this,the effect of new IHS fee will begin from Oct and UK embassy will definitely simplify student visa this year to attract more international.In fact,they will bring out more favourable policy to attract foreign students. Already universities in UK are crying because of the drop of number foreign student applying to study from September intake because most of their schools rely on foreign student's tuition fee to manage their institution. my final reason is also that Naira may depreciate more further from Next year. pls my fellow Nigerians,try put all necessary effort to enter UK this year .I wish everyone all the best.I believe our boss Justwise is in more better position tell us more.

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
pretty1986:
. my dear,Canada seems to be strick,even their visa processes too,especially if you are applying from Nigeria.my advise to anyone from Nigeria,who want to relocate to Canada is to first get to UK for study,after your study in UK then u can easily move to Canada or Australia. I will also use this opportunity to encourage every student that really want to study in UK to try as much as possible to go for September Intake. my reason is this,the effect of new IHS fee will begin from Oct and UK embassy will definitely simplify student visa this year to attract more international.In fact,they will bring out more favourable policy to attract foreign students. Already universities in UK are crying because of the drop of number foreign student applying to study from September intake because most of their schools rely on foreign student's tuition fee to manage their institution. my final reason is also that Naira may depreciate more further from Next year. pls my fellow Nigerians,try put all necessary effort to enter UK this year .I wish everyone all the best.I believe our boss Justwise is in more better position tell us more.

We just have to pray and wait till May 5th/7th to see what happens in UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Walahi I doubt that corona will not be contained by September. I highly doubt it because businesses need to reopen else world economy will crumble. Denmark & some EU countries are already reopening gradually. There’s nothing to fear. You better pay before recession comes & you end up paying more than you bargain. Pounds is now 500 from 440 it was at before. Except you have a Dom account to save the money then when things reopen, you pay ASAP
nicerichard05:

Bro, I am scared to pay my fees too for university of south Wales because of this corona tins. I am jst worried it might take longer and I dnt want any university to tell me to start taking online courses pending wen borders will be open. What do u think bro?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by nicerichard05: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Walahi I doubt that corona will not be contained by September. I highly doubt it because businesses need to reopen else world economy will crumble. Denmark & some EU countries are already reopening gradually. There’s nothing to fear. You better pay before recession comes & you end up paying more than you bargain. Pounds is now 500 from 440 it was at before. Except you have a Dom account to save the money then when things reopen, you pay ASAP

Tnks bro, buh will Form A not be cheaper paying now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bank no even dey open sef. It will still be cheaper than what you will in the next few months to come. You are not seeing what Is happening to oil price? Do you know what that means? If they’re not careful, pounds will trade up to 650 by December. Naira will be devalued
nicerichard05:

Tnks bro, buh will Form A not be cheaper paying now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by nicerichard05: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Bank no even dey open sef. It will still be cheaper than what you will in the next few months to come. You are not seeing what Is happening to oil price? Do you know what that means? If they’re not careful, pounds will trade up to 650 by December. Naira will be devalued

Tnks for the advise bro, I have some in house bankers sha who I can talk to abt the form A if I cant still do it nw.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SegunWamiri(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gbp2020:
Please what are the better options if you don't mind asking

I think someone was talking about some universities that accept 3rd class and probably present you with a pre master's option. If you read a few pages back, you should see the posts.

I can help you a bit with the search though.

However, in case you're not able to find a better option, @skymoore's advice as per internship and relevant part time job while doing international business management is a valid one.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok all the best
nicerichard05:

Tnks for the advise bro, I have some in house bankers sha who I can talk to abt the form A if I cant still do it nw.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Phatkings:

If you are going to advice him or her on going to usw cos of the discount and not being amongst top list of universities understandable
But don't give misleading info say conventry uni is slightly higher than usw in terms of ranking that's a big fat lie. Conventry is miles ahead usw
Complete guide Coventry is 53 usw 118
Guardian ranking Coventry 13 usw 98
Times / Sunday Times Coventry 44 usw 115
British teaching assessments ( TEF) conventry ACHIEVED GOLD while usw bronze
So orgar before dishing out advice be sure of what you are dishing

@Gbp2020.

Coventry is a low ranked university. It is a third rated university same USW.

If it were that you gained admission in second rated and first rated university such as University of Birmingham, University of Manchester, Imperial College, University College London, Cambridge e.t.c, then you can leave there.

Also with that 5000 pounds, you will live comfortably in Wales as it will sort all your accommodation in school making you focus only on your study. Dont come to UK and work uncontrollably making you graduate with pass like most people do here. You can also use the extra change to improve yourself in gaining a
skills and trainings in relation to your studies.

This will make you stand out for employment. Go to USW. Conventry is a low ranked university.
Both schools are in the same category in the eyes of employers. Good luck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gbp2020:
I studied sociology but graduated with 3rd class that's why am going for MSC international business management

University of Sunderland also accept third class in some courses but you must have work experience in the proposes course.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Another gbas gbos but very correct.
Las las all na low rank university o.
It’s better to go to USW & come out with a distinction than go to Coventry & come out with pass. Na your distinction employer go first see not school name. As long as you no dey go queen Mary, uni of Birmingham or top schools, forget all na the same.

No go do pass yourself
hosey:

@Gbp2020.

If it were that you gained admission in second rated and first rated university such as University of Birmingham, University of Manchester, Imperial College, University College London, Cambridge e.t.c, then you can leave there.

Also with that 5000 pounds, you will live comfortably in Wales as it will sort all your accommodation in school making you focus only on your study. Dont come to UK and work uncontrollably making you graduate with pass like most people do here. You can also use the extra change to improve yourself in gaining a

This will make you stand out for employment. Go to USW. Conventry is a low ranked university. T

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Samopex05:
So it’s safe to say that 3rd Class graduates can go for direct Masters in a UK university. Canada won’t accept such tho

Only third rated UK universities accept third class. Also you must have work experience.

Canada and USA wont accept it because they are funded. So they want only the best students to help them carry out research.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thank you hosey I really appreciate God bless you more
hosey:

@Gbp2020.

This will make you stand out for employment. Go to USW. Conventry is a low ranked university.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
hosey:

@Gbp2020.

This will make you stand out for employment. Go to USW. Conventry is a low ranked university. T

You are confusing yourself
Coventry is a higher ranking uni than usw
Both being under same category is because both are ex polytechnics turn uni in 1992..
Nothing dey like first rated university rather we have the Russell group of universities or Red brick universities
Which include the following universities
University of Birmingham
University of Bristol
University of Cambridge
Cardiff University
Durham University
University of Edinburgh
University of Exeter
University of Glasgow
Imperial College London
King's College London
University of Leeds
University of Liverpool
LSE (London School of Economics & Political Science)
University of Manchester
Newcastle University
University of Nottingham
University of Oxford
Queen Mary University of London
Queen's University Belfast
University of Sheffield
University of Southampton
UCL (University College London)
University of Warwick
University of York

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Friend you’re correct no doubt but If you look at it too, that 2.5m will sort his accommodation & feeding all through. He will be ok with 20 hours a week & he can dedicate more time to his studies & enjoying the country. Everything no be about ranking depending on the angle. It’s better he goes to USW & come with a distinction than pass from Coventry. He might even be employed in Wales because the job market there ain’t competitiv. Money aside, there’s a lot of distractions in Coventry. My guys there are always clubbing in Birmingham & London. If you’re not careful, enjoyment go carry you go o
Phatkings:

Both being under same category is because both are ex polytechnics turn uni in 1992..
Nothing dey like first rated university rather we have the Russell group of universities or Red brick universities
University of Birmingham
University of Bristol
University of Cambridge
Cardiff University
Durham University
University of Edinburgh
University of Exeter
University of Glasgow
Imperial College London
King's College London
University of Leeds
University of Liverpool
University of Manchester
Newcastle University
University of Nottingham
University of Oxford
University of Sheffield
University of Warwick
University of York

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by pretty1986: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Phatkings:

University of Birmingham
University of Bristol
University of Cambridge
Cardiff University
Durham University
University of Edinburgh
University of Exeter
University of Glasgow
Imperial College London
King's College London
University of Leeds
University of Liverpool
University of Manchester
Newcastle University
University of Nottingham
University of Oxford
University of Sheffield
University of Warwick
University of York

. good evening bros,pls what can you say about Leeds Beckett University .How is the school and the environment in terms of part time jobs for students?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Friend you’re correct no doubt but If you look at it too, that 2.5m will sort his accommodation & feeding all through. He will be ok with 20 hours a week & he can dedicate more time to his studies & enjoying the country. Everything no be about ranking depending on the angle. It’s better he goes to USW & come with a distinction than pass from Coventry. He might even be employed in Wales because the job market there ain’t competitiv. Money aside, there’s a lot of distractions in Coventry. My guys there are always clubbing in Birmingham & London. If you’re not careful, enjoyment go carry you go o

I am not saying he shouldn't go for a cheaper school don't get me wrong
The writer abi who ever keeps saying they re ranked same
That's what I am addressing him
You can also check student hut and see student's review and ranking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oh okay gotcha
Phatkings:

I am not saying he shouldn't go for a cheaper school don't get me wrong
The writer abi who ever keeps saying they re ranked same
That's what I am addressing him
You can also check student hut and see student's review and ranking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
pretty1986:
. good evening bros,pls what can you say about Leeds Beckett University .How is the school and the environment in terms of part time jobs for students?
I can only give advice regarding to management courses
Leeds is a financial hub second only to London
So if you are in the business field hopefully e go benefit u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
The guy involve kindly tell us what degree program are you going for
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by JadioNG: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gbp2020: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Msc International business and Enterprise
Phatkings:
The guy involve kindly tell us what degree program are you going for
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phatkings: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gbp2020:
Msc International business and Enterprise

Well if that's you dream course who am i to discourage you
How lucrative is this particular course over there
I got admission to study same course with) in Germany but my dad told me other wise himself is in the business field for over 30 years
But if that's what you want to go for
I will advice u try
Salford University
Or Leeds Beckett University
As both re in business concentrated areas in uk
Especially Leeds

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.