Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much (3933 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
I'm beginning to think these nigerian girls in nigerian churches abroad are quite strange.
A paddy just narrated his experience.

He moved to a new town, and naturally found out a Nigerian church.
He tried to introduce himself to some girls there, and all he got was an unnecessarily cold attitude. No problem right? The assumption is she ain't feeling the bros. No shaking.

But see, He met another girl OUTSIDE church and they became quick friends like they've known each other for long.
Only for both of them to later find out that they go to the same church (different service). Logic dictates that would make for an even stronger relationship, but there is apparently nothing logical about the nigerian female mind, that one too immediately started pulling away the moment this discovery was made.

He didn't ask any of them for sex and he's a handsome God-fearing fellow.

This same guy got tired of the hostility, went to a Ghanian church and the (hot) sistas there have been showing him nothing but love, especially as he is also new to town too. (Some even sent him cooked food as per bachelor pampering lol). So why are Nigerians females in church so hostile?

Yet these are the very same females that are always praying to God for husband, yet you don't want to meet him in church?
Una go old. Y'all too weird undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by MISSNORA(f): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Smiles
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by damilareoye: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin. question or verdict?
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
damilareoye:
grin. question or verdict?

Both my broda. cheesy

My guy is now courting a very figure-8-ish, professional and friendly Ghanian girl and thanking God that the old naija girls (who had much less going for them in look and life) snobbed him lol. He really wanted to marry within, but as naija-girls dey fall dia own hand....plans changed.

It just makes a person wonder why they sabotage themselves like so.

Even me sef, na Carribean girl with the same specs I dey carry.
I noticed the same thing when I moved out here a long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by damilareoye: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
ebonflex:

Both.

My guy is now courting a very figure-8-ish, professional and friendly Ghanian girl and thanking God that the old naija girls (who had much less going for them in look and life) snobbed him lol. He really wanted to marry within, but as naija-girls dey fall dia own hand....plans changed.

It just makes a person wonder why they sabotage themselves like so.
maybe they are taking precautions to the pending dangers and employing strategy to carry out test but in the process, you get frustrated. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
damilareoye:
maybe they are taking precautions to the pending dangers and employing strategy to carry out test but in the process, you get frustrated. cheesy

There are ways to carry out tests without being hostile...especially when the guy is simply conversing with you and not asking you for sex or any commitments.
You can't treat a man who respects himself like a fly and expect him to stick around.

Lemme be your pastor for a second:
Heb 13:2: Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

The blessing that was meant for you will very easily become someone else's if you refuse to FIX your attitudes.

I don help una be dat cool
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by damilareoye: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
ebonflex:

There are ways to carry out tests without being hostile...especially when the guy is simply conversing with you.
You can't treat a guy who respects himself like a fly and expect him to stick around.

Lemme be your pastor for a second:
Heb 13:2: Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

The blessing that was meant for you will very easily become someone else's if you refuse to FIX your attitudes.

I don help una be dat grin
grin .. not to worry, as they do says "what belongs to you will never pass you by" so, other blessings are on their way.
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
damilareoye:
grin .. not to worry, as they do says "what belongs to you will never pass you by" so, other blessings are on their way.

Tell that to the 38 year old never-married women in church!!! grin

The thing don "pass dem by" so tey all they can now get is scraps from the table.
Like the israelites, what should have taken 1 yr took 40 because of attitude.

There is absolutely no reason to be rude to a handsome fellow you meet in church because you are still "checking him out".
Be assertive, but never rude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by czarr(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Don't mind dem jare,
The thing is they don't want anyone in their church to know dia sexual escapades.

They still want to be forming virgins for their church members

That's the reason for the attitude grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Go where you are appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Afrok(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Haha... Satan cannot trick the Devil nah shocked... marry in Nigeria and travel abroad to form single cheesy all in the name of konji wink (both male and female).
Note: am not generalizing...
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Sabretooth1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
You are right. Nigerian girls have too much of an attitude. One wouldn't know until he meets girls from other countries.

Worst part that more than half of those girls no get Manchester or Barcelona. I'm not even talking about intellect now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Afrok:
Haha... Satan cannot trick the Devil nah shocked... marry in Nigeria and travel abroad to form single cheesy all in the name of konji wink (both male and female).
Note: am not generalizing...

Na low-mind go kill una grin
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Afrok(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
ebonflex:

Na low-mind go kill una grin
shocked me or Op? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Captainswag225(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
o.p its coz u are broke. Simple!
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
If you want to date a Hot Usher, you first of all become an Usher,

otherwise they'll tag you "sinner" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Captainswag225(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Tomfrench:
If you want to date a Hot Usher, you first of all become an Usher,

otherwise they'll tag you "sinner" undecided
womanizer! U need deliverance.
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
womanizer! U need deliverance.
hey dude, i don't just know what your problem is,

just, stay the fùck away from my mention undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by kpolli(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
My brother, you see what we go through.....
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
Smiles

What you smiling for?
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
o.p its coz u are broke. Simple!
I see...you must have financial issue hence this very direct and pointless assumption.
Don't worry, e go better undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by potolistic(m): 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Everybody knows that Ghana girls = olosho
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
potolistic:
Everybody knows that Ghana girls = olosho

Very ignorant statement.
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Captainswag225(m): 12:18am On Sep 05, 2015
ebonflex:

I see...you must have financial issue hence this very direct and pointless assumption.
Don't worry, e go better undecided
BROKE ASSS NIGGA
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Donejack(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Nigeria Blood Is Always A Nigeria Blood Wheather Home Or Abroad. They Form Too Much And Yet They Are Empty Vessels. Talking About These Church Gals, Na Dem Bleep Pass. We All Know Them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by AreaFada2: 2:33am On Oct 16, 2015
Well, lots of brothers gave 9ja babes up long ago.

Because of 9ja guys swag, Kenyans, Ugandans and other babes are marrying them like there will soon be a ban on 9ja guys.

Not to mention oyinbo girls. Forming make 9ja babes simply lose out. They can keep praying & fasting to get a good guy. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2015
AreaFada2:
Well, lots of brothers gave 9ja babes up long ago.
Because of 9ja guys swag, Kenyans, Ugandans and other babes are marrying them like there will soon be a ban on 9ja guys.
Not to mention oyinbo girls. Forming make 9ja babes simply lose out. They can keep praying & fasting to get a good guy. grin cheesy

Sagamite <---- i think this dude would agree.

Also with my paddy, you should now see the way these same naija girls stare at him when he rolls into events with his babe like this past independence bash. The jealousy is real. The village people that invoked this kind of foolishness on naija girls abroad are wicked sha. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by gunners160(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2015
My broda, dnt u knw dat church girls in Nigeria are over sabi sabi?they are just hypocrites and over spiritual.When you approach them, you hear them say words like,"Until I see sign 4rm above","let me pray about it 1st","I have no seen sign","My Pastor must pray about it first","the holy spirit has not ministered to me" etc. ..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Sagamite(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
ebonflex:
I'm beginning to think these nigerian girls in nigerian churches abroad are quite strange.
A paddy just narrated his experience.

He moved to a new town, and naturally found out a Nigerian church.
He tried to introduce himself to some girls there, and all he got was an unnecessarily cold attitude. No problem right? The assumption is she ain't feeling the bros. No shaking.

But see, He met another girl OUTSIDE church and they became quick friends like they've known each other for long.
Only for both of them to later find out that they go to the same church (different service). Logic dictates that would make for an even stronger relationship, but there is apparently nothing logical about the nigerian female mind, that one too immediately started pulling away the moment this discovery was made.

He didn't ask any of them for sex and he's a handsome God-fearing fellow.

This same guy got tired of the hostility, went to a Ghanian church and the (hot) sistas there have been showing him nothing but love, especially as he is also new to town too. (Some even sent him cooked food as per bachelor pampering lol). So why are Nigerians females in church so hostile?

Yet these are the very same females that are always praying to God for husband, yet you don't want to meet him in church?
Una go old. Y'all too weird undecided

Two possibilities:

1) Most likely there has been a lot of sexual shenanigans going on in that church that many girls already have a bad reputation and they think no man in that church would take them seriously or the girl does not want her business spreading in that church.

2) There is a herd mentality amongs girls in the church to not be seen as cheap.

Whatever the case, it is their problem. I always advocate (if you have the chance): Go foreign.

Always look foreign except some Nigerian girl proves she is worthy and has good personality development. It is better for you, your self-development and your sanity overall.

There is less of this shyt with girls from other regions (Eastern Europe ones are heavenly). The problem is mainly with Nigerian girls in Nigeria and black Nigerian/Jamaican girls in UK.
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Sagamite(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
ebonflex:

There are ways to carry out tests without being hostile...especially when the guy is simply conversing with you and not asking you for sex or any commitments.
You can't treat a man who respects himself like a fly and expect him to stick around.

Fcking well said!
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by ipledge10(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Its one year I have been attending Churchill,and am Yet to have a friend grin

I dont Make friend in church
Re: Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
See as guys dey para grin Why does it bother you this much? Leave them to their "forming". Allow them to grow old. Na only one woman you go marry for this life, I presume. So don't worry about the predicaments of the other ones who happen to pass you by, y'hear grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy / Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! / Blu03 § Offpoint Fanfiction Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.