Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' (65089 Views)

Checkout This Guys Five Star Open Air Room.effect Of WEED. / When Mai Shayi (tea Seller) Has Phd / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Seriously, whoever took this picture and made it go viral is evil. I'm sure this poor man had no knowledge of it nor did he give his consent. All of you opening your teeth about someone's misfortune beware, karma is a biaaatch!

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by nameo: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
I haven't done anything in the Power and Refining Sectors yet - - Buhari

You are Lying Sir, you have turned around the power sector and repaired the refineries in just 3 months with your body language - - - - Nairaland resident APC Clowns

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by enigmagu1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Who did this to this man must b mad

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Northocracy1: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Isn't that mogidi? No wonder his wailing has since tripled, most Nairaland wailers are only benefiting from the ills of the previous administration. Like chukwudi has his own illegal refinery in his backyard.

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by kossyablaze(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol up GMB

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nt funi undecided

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by olaayo105(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
walescounis:
Lmao. I swear, light don improve for IB welli well.

you are right... bros
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by peeparty(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
hahahahahahha eya.sotey him come the sleep.

just hope he won't sleep till werey pple enter him shop tk d small change wey remain.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by kossyablaze(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
AdaNri1:
Seriously
ada nne kedu k'imere?

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Abugab(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
In as much as this is not funny for the man I can't help but have a good laugh before going to bed after a stressful day.
The man has become idle suddenly and the next stop is to turn his shop to bedroom.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
onomeasike:
He should change to selling power surge protectors for home and industrial devices

Good idea

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by adesegun121(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lobatan ooooo

change don come oooo
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by shizzy7(f): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
I hope the generator repairers don't start tampering with Transformers 'cos no job for them...
Our generator has been Resting in Peace

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
kossyablaze:
ada nne kedu k'imere?

I'm alright. Dalu
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by chiedu7: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
If power supply has improved without anything changing , then it simply means that the power supply was being used as a tool against GEJ
In other words [size=14pt]SABOTAGE [/size]

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by imiefa30: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
oga titus wake up
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by ThisisBuhari: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
olapluto:
Is he related to the late Ikemba Ojukwu? The semblance is striking.
becareful
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Dottore: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
They are not finding it funny o
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by shogz89: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
chiedu7:
If power supply has improved without anything changing , then it simply means that the power supply was being used as a tool against GEJ
In other words [size=14pt]SABOTAGE [/size]
we can as well say he was happy with the situation cos the continous allocation of fund for unexisting repairs ends up in his pocket... undecided

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by SailorXY: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
which areas this light don improve sef?? i still get 10k per month bill with cumulative 3 days supply embarassed make una dey deceive unasef here

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by 2rutalk1: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Let the man relocate his business to my areaa. We are still darkness here in Satellite/Festac Town, Lagos. Or are we not part of the country. I am yet to see the change.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by godoluwa(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Northocracy1:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
u r full of bullshit

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by ExInferis(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
Change has come bro, u better wake up and change ur business

let him sleep o! otherwise na to carry gun begin rob everybodi.

#IgboeKwenu

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by SlamDunk(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Very soon, Oliseh Metuh, Peter Fayose and all the wailing wailers will sleep like the generator seller!

[size=14pt]Buhari Till Nigeria Divides...[/size]

Nice picture, exactly the situation of things.

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Hembelembe: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
We're still finding it difficult to get light here in Lafia. Total darkness here and their fixed bill keep coming

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by deavicky(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
Change has come bro, u better wake up and change ur business
I wish Ejiofor catch for taking a picture of him while sleeping.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abeg we never see dat change in power supply 4 my side, for d past 1 years we av being in dark out in odigbo local govt in ondo state. Ore in particular,Okitipupa,irele,ilaje ese odo nd so on.it is terrible here

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by seunlayi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
sales is traditionally low during the raining season

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by datribune: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hahahahaha change is here. Thank u PMB
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by adonbilivit: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
AdaNri1:
Seriously, whoever took this picture and made it go viral is evil. I'm sure this poor man had no knowledge of it nor did he give his consent. All of you opening your teeth about someone's misfortune beware, karma is a biaaatch!
bless ur soul. my thought exactly

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
seriously there hv bn change in d power sector.
here in abuja, we now njoy 10-15hrs light daily.
Thanks for the CHANGE
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by okolochyke: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
AdaNri1:
[s]Seriously, whoever took this picture and made it go viral is evil. I'm sure this poor man had no knowledge of it nor did he give his consent. All of you opening your teeth about someone's misfortune beware, karma is a biaaatch!

Nonsense!!

He cannot continue to benefit at the expense of the common good

He should change his business

welcome to a New Nigeria

15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / "See What Happens When A Baby Born Abroad Arrives Nigeria For The First Time".