Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' (65090 Views)

Checkout This Guys Five Star Open Air Room.effect Of WEED. / When Mai Shayi (tea Seller) Has Phd / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Generator repairers now call their clients. Before this time it's the other way round.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Rotimi47: 5:08am On Sep 05, 2015
idolda:
I love my country people die,we gat very good sense of humor.
That's the recipe for survival in Nigeria, you just gat to keep moving.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 05, 2015
my people light makes life easier
cooking-electric stove
boiling water-electric kettle
preserving-fridge
warming-microwave
washing-washing machine
these are d ways dis change has helped me.cant even remember d last time I heard generator sound in my area. now I understand wat dis change of a thing means. initially I was neva a fan of buhari, bt if dis continues like dis, I swear na buhari2019...can u imagine my friend in ph said his neighbors house almost caught fire due to d fact dat his cables cannot withstand constant light?

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Obynolee(f): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
Change has come bro, u better wake up and change ur business

Taking someone's picture unknowingly and post it on a social media is a crime and not funny

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by senkyesq(m): 5:49am On Sep 05, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Northocracy1:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
What are we to do with this nonsense!
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by lasurjunior(m): 6:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Gbaaaaayaaaaa!!!! Him go soon learn...
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by alexvatt(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2015
we are just celebrating personality, not institution. after 8yrs of buhaty wont Nigeria go back to square one?

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by lilmizwierd(f): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2015
Truluvguy:
Sell It grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u wan buy
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by lilmizwierd(f): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2015
slightlyMad:

i get 10k bill steady steady
Where u dey live Biko
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by lilmizwierd(f): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Toks2008:

But amazingly in my area,power supply is still epileptic.
Sorry oh Where is that
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by 1Dray(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2015
I stay in Abuja and I've not seen light for 2 days, I sincerely don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Donphilly(m): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2015
In Obiwali Road in Rumuigbo where I stay, there is no visible improvements as regards power supply ooh.

Probably we are yet to see the change promised.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by nduprincekc(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2015
we voted for change nd change has cum'''sleepin on duty iz also a chenge'''''
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by favourlove1: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2015
makzeze:

Sai Buhari and Osinbajo

Up NEPA!

tar!!! Who told you it was buhari? The hard work of johnathan plus ex power minister Chinedu Nebo! No wonder they wanted him out by all means in order to take credit for his labour. I see u just returned from exile. Give honour to him it is due please. Stop mis informing people! Pls!
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by seanjy4konji: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2015
and who will buy the iceblock when there fridge and freezers are working

No one has called here in my factory in 2 months to buy iceblock...

I am enjoying the change though i no go lie...na make better bless just enter make all plans just work out.

donholy28:
Make he closed down d business and start selling ice block...light dey everywhere
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by danthamccoy(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2015
macof:

Don't mind them

Lagos is the only place I see with improved power supply
Abuja and Ekiti that I know well don't see light 12hrs a day
Oga speak for yourself. I live in Abuja and Calabar and there's almost constant light in both areas I stay. Abuja you know well wetin? Is Abuja a village or town?
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Henycymama(f): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Lol...mk d guy add anoda goods na ,be it electronics atleast ppu bulb go dy quickly burn nw snc lyt don stable so e stl gt hope biko
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Dexema(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2015
On a serious note,my gen don dey get cobwebs. The fuel in it is abt 2 months old,at this rate SMEs can make more profit to survive. I hope this can last and also affect other areas of concern for us as Nigerians.
Govt of light unlike some pple.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nature8(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2015
Northocracy1:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.

What is this one saying?
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by experimentist: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2015
emmyrichie:
He he he.... Yeye pipus grin this is the time for
small scale businesses and other mega industries that depend on electricity to thrive and grow.

Que Sera Sera...
pls whats d meaning of que sera
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2015
experimentist:
pls whats d meaning of que sera

Whatever will be will be.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Adaeze003(f): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2015
He should go to the rural areas before development gets there. cheesy
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Kbraims(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Change!!!
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:
the way phed keeps light this days is alarming 24hours 18 hours with the romantic bill of #1600
My generator is about to hit olx and
what area is that actually.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2015
olapluto:
Is he related to the late Ikemba Ojukwu? The semblance is striking.

Your mother!
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by kenoz(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Very soon, Oliseh Metuh, Peter Fayose and all the wailing wailers will sleep like the generator seller!

[size=14pt]Buhari Till Nigeria Divides...[/size]

When he's done he needs to throw some rims on that bish... love-vendor it out
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by kushsy: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2015
When the rain begins to dry up...we shall see about the light..until then no praises.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by ShedrachU(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2015
My Familys Generator Is Been Coverd By Dust And Cob Web. Buhari Is Realy Working.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by lilmizwierd(f): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2015
radiokilla:
what area is that actually.
Abuloma Port Harcourt Rivers State
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by lilmizwierd(f): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2015
lawanson44:

Your mother!
it is a wa to u o simple No must u rain insults

15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / "See What Happens When A Baby Born Abroad Arrives Nigeria For The First Time".