Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' (65087 Views)

Checkout This Guys Five Star Open Air Room.effect Of WEED. / When Mai Shayi (tea Seller) Has Phd / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Rhea(f): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2015
[size=18pt]The man's business is intact. Which change una don see?[/size]
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by basilo101: 12:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Lol, do u tink generator is like provison or wat? Weda light or no light generator is not a "quik sell". U dnt kw jack abt trading
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by iammrjohnson(m): 12:13am On Sep 05, 2015
this topic just made me realise my brother has sold my two generators..just went there to check now, the kind cobwebs wey full dere, d generators don move teytey

UncleJudax:

OLX? So who do you want to buy it? Desert dweller? grin
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by pasol4real(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Truly truly I say unto thee .........Gej is really God sent
Nigeria is enjoying constant power cos of his historic n brave reforms,dat led to the construction n installation of power plants all over the country .

Yet some zombies want to give the glory to someone who hasn't bought even a common tester talkless of wire, or maybe he, pmb is now God that said "let there be light" n there was light.

GEJ THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA EVER HAD.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Spybradd: 12:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Northocracy1:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.

HAUSA GOAT
MALU
grin
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by jazinogold(m): 12:29am On Sep 05, 2015
pasol4real:
Nigeria is enjoying constant power cos of his historic n brave reforms,dat led to the construction n installation of power plants all over the country .

Yet some zombies want to give the glory to someone who hasn't bought even a common tester talkless of wire, or maybe he, pmb is now God that said "let there be light" n there was light.

true talk

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by UncleJudax(m): 12:36am On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:

I go use the money open store
Hmmm.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by UncleJudax(m): 12:41am On Sep 05, 2015
iammrjohnson:
this topic just made me realise my brother has sold my two generators..just went there to check now, the kind cobwebs wey full dere, d generators don move teytey

Lol. The power situation has improved, no doubt.
I think there should always be a standby generator though.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by cho25bc(f): 12:45am On Sep 05, 2015
walescounis:
Lmao. I swear, light don improve for IB welli well.
I concur
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by DedeNkem: 12:47am On Sep 05, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
Change has come bro, u better wake up and change ur business

What change?
When electricity becomes stable in Nigeria, let me know.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Change go still reach im belle; #6PacksOnPoint grin
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Godsonkemz(m): 1:14am On Sep 05, 2015
I cant' see the change. in fact, the reverse is the case here in my place.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Koleman(m): 1:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Lol. Funny.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by eligibility: 1:29am On Sep 05, 2015
By the special grace of God , buying of generator will be a thing of past in Nigeria ...For number of days in Saudi kingdom, i searched for a generator store but couldn't get one. Thank God for having PMB as our president ....

The last time i bought fuel was just for pumping water.

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT!!!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS !!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Ayatullah(m): 1:30am On Sep 05, 2015
AdaNri1:
Seriously, whoever took this picture and made it go viral is evil. I'm sure this poor man had no knowledge of it nor did he give his consent. All of you opening your teeth about someone's misfortune beware, karma is a biaaatch!

TAKE HEART!
From your lamentation I am 99% sure your husband deals in generators.
Do not be disappointed madam.
Just start thinking in collaboration with your husband and other generator dealers what generators could be used for other than power generation.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by eligibility: 1:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Godsonkemz:
I cant' see the change. in fact, the reverse is the case here in my place.

May God forgive you because you are a bloody liar .
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS !!!
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by eligibility: 1:42am On Sep 05, 2015
pasol4real:

Glory be to God for sending away the prodigal son of Otuoke . The worst president ever had . Oní nàá àpà
Every reasonable Nigerians knows change has come.

We have repented for good that is why we are compensated with this great man called PMB.
LONG LIVE PMB !!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by chinchum(m): 1:43am On Sep 05, 2015
I felt somewhat awkward and pityful when my gen service man asked if I could help him get a job two days ago.

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by eligibility: 1:49am On Sep 05, 2015
chinchum:
I felt somewhat awkward and pityful when my gen service man asked if I could help him get a job two days ago.

Truth is bitter !!!
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by flokii: 1:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Igbo yen ti je gbese grin... CHANJi
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by chichriso: 2:05am On Sep 05, 2015
the last time I check, light is not in my area
.CHIchriso Said :::: CLICK My signatures
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by yunglary(m): 2:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Check out my blog @ www.naijtweaks..com for free Browsing cheats and others
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by crackhouse(m): 2:43am On Sep 05, 2015
@OP, It's very bad to take a picture of a man sleeping in his shop just to post it on the internet. Stop abusing the use of ur phone and protect other people's privacy too. I am sure u won't be happy if u see yours online like this.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Jamb2016Expo: 3:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by joory1(m): 3:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Your people are feeling the change in your area also in the aspect of light. I have not ON my Generator for the past 2weeks now.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Sell It grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lilmizwierd:
the way phed keeps light this days is alarming 24hours 18 hours with the romantic bill of #1600
My generator is about to hit olx and
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by slightlyMad(f): 4:27am On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:
the way phed keeps light this days is alarming 24hours 18 hours with the romantic bill of #1600

i get 10k bill steady steady
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by babafirst(m): 4:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Lool, I will wait till the time ' I pass my neighbour' generator is as cheap as 500naira before I buy it to keep as a souvenir of corrupt regimes that almost destroyed us.Sai Baba keep on working,we love you.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by babafirst(m): 4:34am On Sep 05, 2015
chichriso:
the last time I check, light is not in my area

.CHIchriso Said :::: CLICK My signatures
And light was in your area during Jonathan era? OK nau no worry light go soon reach you,change is gradual.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Toks2008(m): 4:42am On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:

But amazingly in my area,power supply is still epileptic.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by naijanoni(m): 4:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Northocracy1:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Rotimi47: 5:04am On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Very soon, Oliseh Metuh, Peter Fayose and all the wailing wailers will sleep like the generator seller!

[size=14pt]Buhari Till Nigeria Divides...[/size]
Amen to the gen prayer. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / "See What Happens When A Baby Born Abroad Arrives Nigeria For The First Time".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.