Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' (65088 Views)

Checkout This Guys Five Star Open Air Room.effect Of WEED. / When Mai Shayi (tea Seller) Has Phd / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Abdulkatcha(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
up Nepa really change Don com we no no generator bross keep sleeping
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by rman: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Spybradd:

HAUSA GOAT
MALU
grin

Common, don't tell me you feel for this deceptive post. I can bet a million naira the poster is not hausa or from the northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
Change has come bro, u better wake up and change ur business
]please some1 should help me for my one year industrial training. can't find any company to do it. civil engineering department. God will surely help you too
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
makzeze:
grin grin grin

Sai Buhari and Osinbajo

Up NEPA!

]please some1 should help me for my one year industrial training. can't find any company to do it. civil engineering department. God will surely help you too
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by christinie(f): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
GEJ made it happen. Even buhari admitted so.
makzeze:
grin grin grin

Sai Buhari and Osinbajo

Up NEPA!

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by ugbah007: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
This man can decide to go and spoil the transformers and fall all the poles.lol.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by billyG(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
menn!since yesterday morning till today ma light no blink,na full voltage blast d down side be say i don change 6bulbs due 2 high voltage.Phcn kilo shele? abi god don touch una heart?
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by billyG(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
menn!since yesterday morning till today ma light no blink,na full voltage blast d down side be say i don change 6bulbs due 2 high voltage.Phcn kilo shele abi god don touch una heart?
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by purplekayc(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
hope the guy didn't catch you while taking the pic? smiley
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by macof(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
danthamccoy:

Oga speak for yourself. I live in Abuja and Calabar and there's almost constant light in both areas I stay. Abuja you know well wetin? Is Abuja a village or town?

almost..why not always
The only place constant light is sure these days is lagos
And the effort began with GEJ not buhari

Ur question makes no sense
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by slightlyMad(f): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:

Where u dey live Biko

LOS
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by midasbliss(f): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
innocent man...
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by bummyla(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
hahahhahahahhahahahahha! Lol! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by yusluv9x: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
The season of change has finally come
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Lanceslot(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:
the way phed keeps light this days is alarming 24hours 18 hours with the romantic bill of #1600
My generator is about to hit olx and
I was expecting money for mine today but the buyer didn't show up... Thanks to GEJ for his wonderful work in power sector.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nellypy: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Change is d cause okay wake up
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
yes
lilmizwierd:

u wan buy
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by pacespot(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
I feel dutiful to comment on this thread coz for the past 5 days now, the light has not blinked for once in my area. Only 3 days ago we had small problem of a heavy-duty vehicle that touched a life wire near our transformer. The problem has been fixed since yesterday and we're back to our 24/7 power supply.

This issue of electricity happened like magic the moment Buhari stepped into power, this shows that some people were deliberately undermining this sector before. I think stories will unfold about this in future.

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by RomanyChi(f): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
sleeping beauty!

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by lilmizwierd(f): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
slightlyMad:

LOS
Relocate Relocate
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by lilmizwierd(f): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lanceslot:
I was expecting money for mine today but the buyer didn't show up... Thanks to GEJ for his wonderful work in power sector.
Be an angel and share the money
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by paix(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:
the way phed keeps light this days is alarming 24hours 18 hours with the romantic bill of #1600
My generator is about to hit olx and
For who to buy?
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by dapsonlou(m): 1:35am On Sep 06, 2015
ThisisBuhari:

They will start bribing Nepa to take light soon
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by slightlyMad(f): 2:52am On Sep 06, 2015
lilmizwierd:

Relocate Relocate

why relocate? any offer?
btw, i doubt ur 1,600 bill, PHED hardly give such bill cool cool
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by lilmizwierd(f): 5:39am On Sep 06, 2015
slightlyMad:

why relocate? any offer?
btw, i doubt ur 1,600 bill, PHED hardly give such bill cool cool
That's your house o my August bill was 1600 highest I've paid is 2000 But If it's estimated bill the least you'll pay is 4000
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by mbills: 7:30am On Sep 06, 2015
ThisisBuhari:

For Nigeria I laugh you
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by danthamccoy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
macof:

almost..why not always
The only place constant light is sure these days is lagos
And the effort began with GEJ not buhari

Ur question makes no sense
You made it look as if you know the whole of abuja hence the question. Maybe if you'd thought about it a bit before replying, it would have made sense. Maybe.
You don't go around the whole of Nigeria so you are in no position to make that kind of assertion. There is no 'constant' electricity in Nigeria and the best we can hope for is what we are getting in most places at this point in time. I have been in Calabar for over a week and we have not put on the gen. Not once in a week.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by macof(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
danthamccoy:

You made it look as if you know the whole of abuja hence the question. Maybe if you'd thought about it a bit before replying, it would have made sense. Maybe.
You don't go around the whole of Nigeria so you are in no position to make that kind of assertion. There is no 'constant' electricity in Nigeria and the best we can hope for is what we are getting in most places at this point in time. I have been in Calabar for over a week and we have not put on the gen. Not once in a week.

Wats this man saying? I don't have light now in Kubwa Abuja
So I should be lying that I have constant light?
How has u not putting on your Gen equate constant light? I've not put on my Gen too and I don't see constant light
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 11:10am On May 31, 2019
If I could I would. Whether or not I should, I still would.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / "See What Happens When A Baby Born Abroad Arrives Nigeria For The First Time".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.