Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' (65091 Views)

Checkout This Guys Five Star Open Air Room.effect Of WEED. / When Mai Shayi (tea Seller) Has Phd / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by prof12(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Northocracy1:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
l

Bros pls try develop better sense na

5 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by fromnigeria(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
Change has come bro, u better wake up and change ur business

Whats your reason for snapping your uncle and uploading on nairaland.

For us to see how he sleeps abi

Na waoooo

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
I hope the generator repairers don't start tampering with Transformers 'cos no job for them...
Our generator has been Resting in Peace
nor b lie,i fear make them nor thief our transformer
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
hmmm!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by UncleJudax(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
lilmizwierd:
the way phed keeps light this days is alarming 24hours 18 hours with the romantic bill of #1600
My generator is about to hit olx and
OLX? So who do you want to buy it? Desert dweller? grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Horlufemi(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
wait I have generator o.

modified

****just checked my generator house *** my generator has been stolen. embarassed

I blame buhari

****new update.****

my friend's generator has been stolen too

I still blame buhari embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by lilmizwierd(f): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
UncleJudax:
OLX? So who do you want to buy it? Desert dweller? grin
I go use the money open store
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
To be sincere dz light una dey talk no reach uyo o..na almst 2days now no light for nwaniba..or abi na only north e dey?

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Light is still vewy bad in my area thou

2likes! Seriously! Are you guys happy that we don't have light or what?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
But did Buhari have any effect on the power supply? Jona did most or all of it. Plus supply in some areas are still poor.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Kanbee: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail based on the performance of the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even worse, makes jokes in poor taste, it reflects negatively on the bride and groom. If you want your reception to be classy, run smoothly, and be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-friendly price, contact A Professional MC on 07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by agriboom: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Very soon, Oliseh Metuh, Peter Fayose and all the wailing wailers will sleep like the generator seller!

[size=14pt]Buhari Till Nigeria Divides...[/size]

This picture is just perfect
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Etruth: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
The guy is feeling Baba's body language
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by philips70(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
Lol, if this one dey nairaland, im wailing go pass Chukwudi own

I dey fear for this guy you mention make he no go run mad before 2019.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by 400billionman: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
ThisisBuhari:

Nah okechukwu picture you dey use do this thing. ?

Your own don done..
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by slap1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Some people don't even have light, but they would lie because they support APC.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by NaijaCuzin: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wait is the emoticon back...make I try am :-) smiley :-/
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Kingkamal(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
walescounis:
Lmao. I swear, light don improve for IB welli well.
For the whole Nigeria Bros. Even the villages that light no dey exist before.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
okolochyke:

Nonsense!!

He cannot continue to benefit at the expense of the common good

He should change his business

welcome to a New Nigeria
blaming the wrong person. was he the cause of the power problem in Nigeria? That you're laughing at him. Did he ask for his picture to be distributed like this? Would you be happy seeing your picture go viral without your consent? Be careful what you defend, some things are just indefensible. You know I'm referring to why someone's picture has gone viral without his consent not his business, but If it makes you sleep easier twist it all you like.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by homirefacuny(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Northocracy1:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.

You av been wailing across all threads.

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by okolochyke: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
AdaNri1:
[s] blaming the wrong person. was he the cause of the power problem in Nigeria? That you're laughing at him. Did he ask for his picture to be distributed like this? Would you be happy seeing your picture go viral without your consent? Be careful what you defend, some things are just indefensible[/s].

Rubbish

Welcome to the internet age

Your picture can go viral at the drop of a hat. Yes! without your consent.

If you are happy to browse the internet and make use of the advantages, you should be prepared for the disadvantages too.

I am VERY happy his own type of business is facing difficulties. It is good news for most Nigerians. He can find another business to do

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Horlawale1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chinedu the generator seller!!!!!!! Now on home video, grab ur copy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
okolochyke:

Rubbish

Welcome to the internet age

Your picture can go viral at the drop of a hat. Yes! without your consent.

If you are happy to browse the internet and make use of the advantages, you should be prepared for the disadvantages too.

I am VERY happy his own type of business is facing difficulties. It is good news for most Nigerians. He can find another business to do
twist it all you like mate, God helping you someone will use a remote access camera to get a s*x tape of you. We'll drink to that won't we? After all it's the Internet age.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by macof(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
And who says Lagos is having constant power supply because of Buhari?
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by macof(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
slap1:
Some people don't even have light, but they would lie because they support APC.
Don't mind them

Lagos is the only place I see with improved power supply
Abuja and Ekiti that I know well don't see light 12hrs a day

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by FRANKOXY(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Trusting PHCN? am coming OK?
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
The era of generators would soon vanish.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
You need to wake up to the truth and admit it. Everything that has been done so far on stabilizing power supply was by the transformation agenda of the previous regime. stop ascribing it to the APC regime that is yet to kick start after over 100days since inauguration.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by okolochyke: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
AdaNri1:
twist it all you like mate, God helping you someone will use a remote access camera to get a s*x tape of you. We'll drink to that won't we? After all it's the Internet age.

A se.x tape of me will be actually interesting. A lot of people can learn from it , maybe even you tbh.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Maximus85(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
ThisisBuhari:

It's still a day on a day off here in my area but on our on days, it's been a long while since the power got interupted.

My I pass my neighbour now works less. 4ltr of fuel can now last 2weeks.
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Holuwadammie(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
make Oga Chukwudi go change business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / "See What Happens When A Baby Born Abroad Arrives Nigeria For The First Time".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.