Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" (6455 Views)

Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / Hoes Aint Loyal, A Woman Will Always Be A Woman! / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

U misleading the young ones abeg even eve in the bible as wayward as eve was she never left adam for anoda man cos adam suffered all tru his life angry angry angry angry

Mary no leave joseph as e b carpenter bt they are the most respected couple till date jesus parents!!!!!
Wat are u now teaching errybody angry angry angry angry
You still fail to realize you are in 21st century not those primitive years...wake up
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Oahray: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op you are trying too hard to play the liberated 'freethinker' role.

I almost stopped reading at "Cheating is a normal thing as long as you don't get caught. If you want 100percent loyalty then be ready to take up 100percent responsibility." That sort of mentality about cheating is one of the reasons the world is getting so messed up.

The part about 100% responsibility for 100% loyalty, I guess you just included it cos it sounds smart. Every cheat would like to blame others for his/her own decisions. Tell me, what if you do your best, and the other person (who of course doesn't even do much in return) just wakes up and decides she wants (not need) something different and so hops on the nearest train?

It's never ok to string someone along and then drop him/her abruptly, 21st century or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
altamaurice:
You still fail to realize you are in 21st century not those primitive years...wake up

angry death existed in those primitive years as it changed in 21st century angry

Same with war sickness nd all

angry deciv ursef watch ur own daughter fucccckk numerous guys ryt in front of u cos erytime she meets a better guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Freemanan:

What kind of comparison is this.... Nit considering Change in time and circumstances. CAN you have any of the commitment of those you mentioned above?
one bottle of orijin for u....no be free oo

1 Like 1 Share

passionate88:
Those guys you mentioned didn't date/married a Nigerian girl.

Funny enof nigeria girls are better
Oda country girls d least u propose to dem is wiit a diamond ring a naija woman still go manage silver ring nt gold

Most of d nigeria girls u meet cheatin nd hurtin u are the ones copying d western culture cos if u go to the core hometowns in nigeria u will find faithful girls there

Bt no u prefer wild girls nd u cum online to spit vernom dat wont even God at d slightest
Cos he created lots of girls

Bt u chose d wild ones angry
passionate88:

Oda country girls d least u propose to dem is wiit a diamond ring a naija woman still go manage silver ring nt gold

Most of d nigeria girls u meet cheatin nd hurtin u are the ones copying d western culture cos if u go to the core hometowns in nigeria u will find faithful girls there

Bt no u prefer wild girls nd u cum online to spit vernom dat wont even move God at d slightest

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
passionate88:
you sef deserve orijin....but I be dutch guy when it comes to table things ooo cool
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

angry death existed in those primitive years as it changed in 21st century angry

Same with war sickness nd all

angry deciv ursef watch ur own daughter fucccckk numerous guys ryt in front of u cos erytime she meets a better guy
what the...........babe why this thread dey pain you enter marrow?....I dey spoil ur market?.....sorry
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Freemanan:

What kind of comparison is this.... Nit considering Change in time and circumstances. CAN you have any of the commitment of those you mentioned above?

Man created the change not nature as crude oil change to palm oil while still underground?

Man started d change trend remeber d towa of babylon man is never satisfied dey just wana make errytin go up side down den fix it den get d credit

Some still av dar mary nd joseph love it u who prefer wild girls all in d name of change nd mordern life dat gets heart break

Av u ever sat to tink bou wats is d reason for all dis chnge man will delibrately cause problem

Cancer was caused by man all dose chemicals we inhale one way or d order allways av gene mutation wit her body cells causing abnormal growth

Bt no they wee say d chemicals are for technology reason d technology u enjoyin sumwhr far away is battlin for his or her life from harmful substance in d production of such technology angry

Failed generation!!!!!!
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by passionate88: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

Bt no u prefer wild girls nd u cum online to spit vernom dat wont even move God at d slightest

Wild girls you say? where is the 'core' hometowns you speak of?.
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
passionate88:
Wild girls you say? where is the 'core' hometowns you speak of?.

angry go nd search nd i dont mean cities in all states i mean go deep into the countries root u will find upright girls ok angry
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by passionate88: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

angry go nd search nd i dont mean cities in all states i mean go deep into the countries root u will find upright girls ok angry
village girls wey don spoil finish. If na those ones you dey take make mouth, then I know say u no know anything or you just dey pretend
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:

It's never ok to string someone along and then drop him/her abruptly, 21st century or not.
...I like this guy cheesy...but you see I am trying to salvage relationships so that ppl can know what to expect when they are in a relationship so that they don't come here crying hoes aint loyal I have read that so many times and it makes me sick...I deserve an orijin don't u think so?
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
altamaurice:
what the...........babe why this thread dey pain you enter marrow?....I dey spoil ur market?.....sorry

U creating more wounds to this damaged generation

Tellme any good thing happening in dis generation apart from technology?

Dont u kno manners starts with an individual nd den d home

U training girls to b wit a guy for wrong reasons imagine a girl dates a guy for money after she has acquired enof after gettin marrid to him she gives births she divorce den d kids become broken hearted wat good thing are u expecting angry
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
passionate88:
village girls wey don spoil finish. If na those ones you dey take make mouth, then I know say u no know anything or you just dey pretend

angry get my facts ryt i never mentioned village simply talkin bou girls wiv proper nd dignified up bringing angry
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

Man created the change not nature as crude oil change to palm oil while still underground?

Man started d change trend remeber d towa of babylon man is never satisfied dey just wana make errytin go up side down den fix it den get d credit

Some still av dar mary nd joseph love it u who prefer wild girls all in d name of change nd mordern life dat gets heart break

Av u ever sat to tink bou wats is d reason for all dis chnge man will delibrately cause problem

Cancer was caused by man all dose chemicals we inhale one way or d order allways av gene mutation wit her body cells causing abnormal growth

Bt no they wee say d chemicals are for technology reason d technology u enjoyin sumwhr far away is battlin for his or her life from harmful substance in d production of such technology angry

Failed generation!!!!!!

Na industrialisation nd modern technology enable You to fit dey use ur phone spill trash since for my thread... I just dey ignore...how I wish say I fit ban you from viewing this thread.....anyway do 've a great weekend
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Oahray: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
altamaurice:
...I like this guy cheesy...but you see I am trying to salvage relationships so that ppl can know what to expect when they are in a relationship so that they don't come here crying hoes aint loyal I have read that so many times and it makes me sick...I deserve an orijin don't u think so?
I don't see anything incorrect about the statement. If hoe is the same as whóre, only a lack-wit would expect any sort of loyalty from her. I dislike the statement for being such a no-brainer.

"Hoes ain't loyal," but then not all ladies are 'hoes'. One has to take time to search for gold.

Anyway, I think it's the male version of 'all men are the same (or cheating dogs)'. People who say it do so to feel better about themselves and somehow relieve themselves of any blame. While you are right about the fact that one doesn't get loyalty for nothing, I feel you overdid it. Disloyalty isn't always deserved.

No orijin, sorry tongue
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Oahray: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

em... What is the colour of the mark of uprightness etched on the forehead of those girls? I'd love to be able to identify them at a glance, like you can.
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
em... What is the colour of the mark of uprightness etched on the forehead of those girls? I'd love to be able to identify them at a glance, like you can.

Ask ur moda whr she came from go look for women their or is ur mum nt nigerian? angry
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:

I almost stopped reading at "Cheating is a normal thing as long as you don't get caught. If you want 100percent loyalty then be ready to take up 100percent responsibility." That sort of mentality about cheating is one of the reasons the world is getting so messed up.

The part about 100% responsibility for 100% loyalty, I guess you just included it cos it sounds smart. Every cheat would like to blame others for his/her own decisions. Tell me, what if you do your best, and the other person (who of course doesn't even do much in return) just wakes up and decides she wants (not need) something different and so hops on the nearest train?

No part of the thread is an after thought....Dude you still miss that basic point...We are all cheats at a certain point in our lives believe me or not...some ppl cheat with the mind some do it physically for me they are both the same thing the only difference is one person is thinking about consequences/repercussion and that is the reason for his/her hesitation while the person who goes all the way to do it physically do not give a damn...bro when you are or if you are in a relationship "enjoy it while offer last"...
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

U creating more wounds to this damaged generation

Tellme any good thing happening in dis generation apart from technology?

Dont u kno manners starts with an individual nd den d home

U training girls to b wit a guy for wrong reasons imagine a girl dates a guy for money after she has acquired enof after gettin marrid to him she gives births she divorce den d kids become broken hearted wat good thing are u expecting angry
there are several good things dearest in this century other than techie...we have reduced polio infection compared to the last century
2. We have increase birth rate and Egypt recorded 560,000 new births in 2012
3. We have reduced cases of child marriage compared to the last century
4. There was no me in the 19th century here am I in the 21st century the world should be proud
5. There are low mortality rate in this century compared to the last source: UN
6. We have not experienced any world war in this century......babe e plenty ooooo
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Oahray: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

Ask ur moda whr she came from go look for women their or is ur mum nt nigerian? angry
so every woman in the village of every Nigerian mother is upright? Who would have thought? I certainly wouldn't have known if you had not told me smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
altamaurice:
there are several good things dearest in this century other than techie...we have reduced polio infection compared to the last century
2. We have increase birth rate and Egypt recorded 560,000 new births in 2012
3. We have reduced cases of child marriage compared to the last century
4. There was no me in the 19th century here am I in the 21st century the world should be proud
5. There are low mortality rate in this century compared to the last source: UN
6. We have not experienced any world war in this century......babe e plenty ooooo

1.who brought bou injections nd polios in d first place?
2. And migration for greener pasture is high
3. Who started the child marriage in the first place yeah no child marriage bt exposing dem to a sexuall life now kids fuccck kids do ur research well again
4. And u came to mislead wiv ur stewpid ideology which never will b accepted by ur parents cos if ur moda followed ur advice u wudnt av existed cos she wud av found a better man dan ur dad ok?
5.by signing gay lesbain bisexual nd transgender law nd abortion bah?
6.yeah bt every country is not stable news of war every whr war is war weda internal or external we av nigeria northern part chad we av congo syria iran iraq nd all angry

U proved nothing!!!!!
Failed generation

Spit
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
so every woman in the village of every Nigerian mother is upright? Who would have thought? I certainly wouldn't have known if you had not told me smiley

Then u simply saying ur mum is not upright angry

Who is talkin bou village angry olodo

Whr ur mum is from i mean look at d good character ur mum exhibit nd judge any fuckin girl u meet wit ur mum character

Dats if only u trust u moda period!!!!
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Oahray: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
altamaurice:
No part of the thread is an after thought....Dude you still miss that basic point...We are all cheats at a certain point in our lives believe me or not...some ppl cheat with the mind some do it physically for me they are both the same thing the only difference is one person is thinking about consequences/repercussion and that is the reason for his/her hesitation while the person who goes all the way to do it physically do not give a damn... bro when you are or if you are in a relationship "enjoy it while offer last"...
seriously? Ok, let's see...

Mr A gets totally mad at his colleague but walks away. Mr B gets totally mad at his colleague and kills him.

Your verdict: Both Mr A and Mr B are guilty of murder and should both be locked away for life. Mr A simply restrained himself. It's still the same thing.
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by naijaboiy: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Holes? cheesy

Crap! grin
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by naijaboiy: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

Whr ur mum is from i mean look at d good character ur mum exhibit nd judge any fuckin girl u meet wit ur mum character

What's with you and his mother? undecided

Can't you argue without personalising issues? undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Oahray: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

There's absolutely no need to add insults or mischievously try to bring anyone's mother into a discussion like this. It doesn't hurt to write like someone mature. I won't descend down that path with you anyway. I respect my mum too much.

You earlier said you weren't talking about cities, but 'core hometowns' and 'country roots' (whatever that means). So where do villages fall in? Cities? Please make up your mind as to what you mean before you post stuff.

I may have thought like you when I was 6, (that if a good person is tall, then all tall persons are good) but I've since grown up. I hope you think differently someday.
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
There's absolutely no need to add insults or mischievously try to bring anyone's mother into a discussion like this. It doesn't hurt to write like someone mature. I won't descend down that path with you anyway. I respect my mum too much.

You earlier said you weren't talking about cities, but 'core hometowns' and 'country roots' (whatever that means). So where do villages fall in? Cities? Please make up your mind as to what you mean before you post stuff.

I may have thought like you when I was 6, (that if a good person is tall, then all tall persons are good) but I've since grown up. I hope you think differently someday.

m talkin bou an ideal woman character nt hme town u fink u matured enof den quit cumin online for advise biko dnt even ask me nyfin again if u like marry a LovePeddler a hoe a wild girl dats ur fuckin buisnezz nat mine

Sorry i called ur mum deeply sorry bt i used her as example cos u guys bliv d only ideal woman is ur mum den look for a woman with the same character as ur mum

Cos a womans home is in her heart nd character nt necessarily her village or hometown which i was never talkin bou ur mum recived some up bringing too u kno
Dats all m tryin to say

Bt u are just setting ur mind on mere geographical location its annoyin

Wen i mean where ur mum comes from all m sayin is ur moda came from a good home well she was brought up ryt
Look for a girl from a good home brought up ryt
Nd quit ur mind in a mere geographical zone abeg a good girl can b any whr just depends on d upbringing nd character built in such girl
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

What's with you and his mother? undecided

Can't you argue without personalising issues? undecided

angry wen all u niggas feel ur moda is d only idea woman in existence
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Oahray: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

m talkin bou an ideal woman character nt hme town u fink u matured enof den quit cumin online for advise biko dnt even ask me nyfin again if u like marry a LovePeddler a hoe a wild girl dats ur fuckin buisnezz nat mine
lol. You have just proved that some girls really do have fish brain. Don't worry, I wouldn't ask you for 'advice' anymore so you don't have to rack it beyond its capacity.

Adios ma'am.
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
seriously? Ok, let's see...

Mr A gets totally mad at his colleague but walks away. Mr B gets totally mad at his colleague and kills him.

Your verdict: Both Mr A and Mr B are guilty of murder and should both be locked away for life. Mr A simply restrained himself. It's still the same thing.
wow you are using a different scenario to illustrate...let me argue with a similar scenario like urs...Ibb approved the killing of Vasta M. because he felt Vasta was planning a coup. There was no evidence perhaps he was just able to read the mind and body language of Vasta...If Vasta had actually carried out coup what would have happened? ...If u see ur babe staring intensely at a rich dude nd you notice the body language is saying I wish that boy is mine... I guess your type wud wait until you actually see her cheating..... cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!!! See Unclad Photos Of A Lady Released By Jealous Ex-boyfriend (18+) / My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.