Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" (6449 Views)

Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / Hoes Aint Loyal, A Woman Will Always Be A Woman! / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
lol. You have just proved that some girls really do have fish brain. Don't worry, I wouldn't ask you for 'advice' anymore so you don't have to rack it beyond its capacity.

Adios ma'am.

Suit ursef u fink u smart den dnt cum online for advise

Guys like u who are full of demselves ends up wiv the wrong girls u kno why u feel too full of ursef to see wen its ryt on wrong

grin by the way e no consign me na

grin sha call me for d wedding e don tey wey i chop party rice
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Oahray: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

Sorry i called ur mum deeply sorry bt i used her as example cos u guys bliv d only ideal woman is ur mum den look for a woman with the same character as ur mum

Cos a womans home is in her heart nd character nt necessarily her village or hometown which i was never talkin bou ur mum recived some up bringing too u kno
Dats all m tryin to say

Bt u are just setting ur mind on mere geographical location its annoyin

Wen i mean where ur mum comes from all m sayin is ur moda came from a good home well she was brought up ryt
Look for a girl from a good home brought up ryt
Nd quit ur mind in a mere geographical zone abeg a good girl can b any whr just depends on d upbringing nd character built in such girl
I was just responding to what you implied.

I'm sorry for calling you fish brain. Fishes don't apologize.
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
I was just responding to what you implied.

I'm sorry for calling you fish brain. Fishes don't apologize.

grin m a mermaid na
Na u b my next victim

I am a fish tongue fish i tell u

*patting her tails*
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by naijaboiy: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

angry wen all u niggas feel ur moda is d only idea woman in existence
And why should that be a fish bone in your neck? undecided

Should we leave our mother and take a random girl from the streets as our ideal woman?

Do you have regard for your parents?

Please leave people's mother alone. It's not your business whom they choose to put in high esteem. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

1.who brought bou injections nd polios in d first place?
2. And migration for greener pasture is high
3. Who started the child marriage in the first place yeah no child marriage bt exposing dem to a sexuall life now kids fuccck kids do ur research well again
4. And u came to mislead wiv ur stewpid ideology which never will b accepted by ur parents cos if ur moda followed ur advice u wudnt av existed cos she wud av found a better man dan ur dad ok?
5.by signing gay lesbain bisexual nd transgender law nd abortion bah?
6.yeah bt every country is not stable news of war every whr war is war weda internal or external we av nigeria northern part chad we av congo syria iran iraq nd all angry

U proved nothing!!!!!
Failed generation

Spit
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
sad
halfrica:

Man created the change not nature as crude oil change to palm oil while still underground?

Man started d change trend remeber d towa of babylon man is never satisfied dey just wana make errytin go up side down den fix it den get d credit

Some still av dar mary nd joseph love it u who prefer wild girls all in d name of change nd mordern life dat gets heart break

Av u ever sat to tink bou wats is d reason for all dis chnge man will delibrately cause problem

Cancer was caused by man all dose chemicals we inhale one way or d order allways av gene mutation wit her body cells causing abnormal growth

Bt no they wee say d chemicals are for technology reason d technology u enjoyin sumwhr far away is battlin for his or her life from harmful substance in d production of such technology angry

Failed generation!!!!!!

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Oahray: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
altamaurice:
wow you are using a different scenario to illustrate...let me argue with a similar scenario like urs...Ibb approved the killing of Vasta M. because he felt Vasta was planning a coup. There was no evidence perhaps he was just able to read the mind and body language of Vasta...If Vasta had actually carried out coup what would have happened? ...If u see ur babe staring intensely at a rich dude nd you notice the body language is saying I wish that boy is mine... I guess your type wud wait until you actually see her cheating..... cool
you think IBB only 'felt' it? You think he didn't get information from anyone?

Well, it is not for nothing that there's such a word as paranoid. Now if a paranoid person successfully eliminates anyone he suspects is out to get him, how many persons would die because of their 'obvious' body language?

Yeah my type wouldn't act rashly. I'd rather get enough evidence so that when I act, no lawyer on earth can prove her innocence.

I've admired artworks without the urge to buy them. I've admired ladies without jumping into bed with them. I've gotten pissed many times without exchanging blows. Thoughts do not always translate to action, and I've never seen anyone change a light bulb with just thoughts.
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

1.who brought bou injections nd polios in d first place?
2. And migration for greener pasture is high
3. Who started the child marriage in the first place yeah no child marriage bt exposing dem to a sexuall life now kids fuccck kids do ur research well again
4. And u came to mislead wiv ur stewpid ideology which never will b accepted by ur parents cos if ur moda followed ur advice u wudnt av existed cos she wud av found a better man dan ur dad ok?
5.by signing gay lesbain bisexual nd transgender law nd abortion bah?
6.yeah bt every country is not stable news of war every whr war is war weda internal or external we av nigeria northern part chad we av congo syria iran iraq nd all angry

U proved nothing!!!!!
Failed generation

Spit
I seldom quote ladies on NL I guess u are the second nd that is because it's my thread but u dey fall hand u no dey try...did you know that some race of mankind would have been extinct if not for technology? Did you know that the black death ravished Europe just after the hundred years war? Did you know that measles and small pox killed more that half of the entire population of south America shortly after the invasion of the spanish conquistador...and u are talking trash about modern techieee...did u see hw swift ebola was contained imagine how many deaths would have occured if the outbreak was 3 centuries ago...babe I don tire for you *sips my first bottle of orijin...I no dey use cup o*
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
you think IBB only 'felt' it? You think he didn't get information from anyone?

Well, it is not for nothing that there's such a word as paranoid. Now if a paranoid person successfully eliminates anyone he suspects is out to get him, how many persons would die because of their 'obvious' body language?

Yeah my type wouldn't act rashly. I'd rather get enough evidence so that when I act, no lawyer on earth can prove her innocence.

I've admired artworks without the urge to buy them. I've admired ladies without jumping into bed with them. I've gotten pissed many times without exchanging blows. Thoughts do always translate to action, and I've never seen anyone change a light bulb with just thoughts.
I see, apparently we belong to different schools of reasoning nd non is supreme. Well for me I believe it is best to cut out anything at the nascent stage while it is just tots...cheating is like cancer it doesn't go away even if you cut it...why not kill the thought of it?
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Oahray: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
altamaurice:
I see, apparently we belong to different schools of reasoning nd non is supreme. Well for me I believe it is best to cut out anything at the nascent stage while it is just tots...cheating is like cancer it doesn't go away even if you cut it...why not kill the thought of it?
well, if cheating includes any (and every) thought that involves even the tiniest attraction for another, then it would matter little if the thoughts are killed or not. One becomes a cheat the moment such thoughts stray into the mind.

But it isn't, and I agree with you on killing the thought. Here.. Have your Orijin. *hands him a bottle* tongue
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Oahray: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

And why should that be a fish bone in your neck? undecided

Should we leave our mother and take a random girl from the streets as our ideal woman?

Do you have regard for your parents?

Please leave people's mother alone. It's not your business whom they choose to put in high esteem. undecided
thank you...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
well, if cheating includes any (and every) thought that involves even the tiniest attraction for another, then it would matter little if the thoughts are killed or not. One becomes a cheat the moment such thoughts stray into the mind.

But it isn't, and I agree with you on killing the thought. Here.. Have your Orijin. *hands him a bottle* tongue
cool
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

U misleading the young ones abeg even eve in the bible as wayward as eve was she never left adam for anoda man cos adam suffered all tru his life angry angry angry angry

Mary no leave joseph as e b carpenter bt they are the most respected couple till date jesus parents!!!!!
Wat are u now teaching errybody angry angry angry angry
Which other man was there in the bible story. Ogbeni get sense.
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Norenal(f): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
seriously? Ok, let's see...

Mr A gets totally mad at his colleague but walks away. Mr B gets totally mad at his colleague and kills him.

Your verdict: Both Mr A and Mr B are guilty of murder and should both be locked away for life. Mr A simply restrained himself. It's still the same thing.
wat if Mr A neva deliberated/wished 2 do anytin evil 2 Mr B.. or maybe he did at dat tym cuz of anger but later realized he overreacted n so apologized.
but Mr B wud neva b able 2 apologize 2 him agn
see any difference?
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Oahray: 12:39am On Sep 06, 2015
Norenal:

wat if Mr A neva deliberated/wished 2 do anytin evil 2 Mr B.. or maybe he did at dat tym cuz of anger but later realized he overreacted n so apologized.
but Mr B wud neva b able 2 apologize 2 him agn
see any difference?
yeah, I agree and we are on the same page. I only used this to illustrate to the op what I think of his opinion that thoughts do not really differ much from actions. You'd get the message clearer if you follow the conversation.
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Norenal(f): 12:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Oahray:
yeah, I agree and we are on the same page. I only used this to illustrate to the op what I think of his opinion that thoughts do not really differ much from actions. You'd get the message clearer if you follow the conversation.
yea' I did go 2ru it all.
but I jst don't agree wit his opinion tho.
cuz We(humans) living d way we r living now (life in general) isn't a blessing 2 us @all @all
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by akwemose: 12:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Y'all blabbn bou hoes not being loyal...are niggas loyal? eisshhh...its a two way thing..
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 06, 2015
akwemose:
Y'all blabbn bou hoes not being loyal...are niggas loyal? eisshhh...its a two way thing..
...bro the guys aren't loyal...that is default setting straight from factory the babes....i think it's by.... lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Oahray: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2015
Norenal:

yea' I did go 2ru it all.
but I jst don't agree wit his opinion tho.
cuz We(humans) living d way we r living now (life in general) isn't a blessing 2 us @all @all
hmmm... How do you mean? A little explanation please.
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by Nature8(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
well, i'd still prefer my bae to cheat in her mind anyway! that's normal to me.

Lol.. I'm telling you bro.. grin
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by loomer: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2015
This one don drink diluted fuel
Re: I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" by akwemose: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
altamaurice:
...bro the guys aren't loyal...that is default setting straight from factory the babes....i think it's by.... lipsrsealed
U see...default frm gurls d factory...smile...ask a gurl n she ll say same tn....like I said its a two way thn...u see cases guys bin cruel turning a very loyal babe into smtn else..n also cases of gurls turnin guys into smtn els

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions girls ask / My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) / When A Guy See' Wetin Pass Him Power (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.