Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. (6391 Views)

REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady / We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Patotelli(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2020
It happened just last week as the government out hold on all tertiary Institutions. I traveled for some business hustle. At around 4pm on the Sunday I called my babe and we chatted for some time then someone coughed in the background which I asked who was that she replied a friend, I said ok..

Getting back to school o as to pack up things and finally go home. She came to my place and while trying to make love with her she said oh babe am not comfortable now. Like my conscious is priming me. I stopped and tried to let her talk about it but she waved it off and said she just wanted to see my reaction. Well as man be we continued after we were through she was like 'boo what if I tell you I someone has sex with me what would you do'.i just did as if I didn't hear what she said, I first left her and went to the sitting room to take water from the fridge and during to calm my nerves and be alright. When I came back to the room I asked her what she said the other time she just said oh nothing she's just afraid to say what she wanted to say,right then I know something's up. I entered motivation mood and started hyping her how good she has been to me, how she have changed me to a better person and how positive this relationship has been, how we have been best couples on campus and people envy our Union. Truth be told we love each other I even opened a business for her. She sells ladies footwear's and bags all imported from outside country.. before I know it she started crying that babe pls I'm sorry there's something that happened to me on Sunday and it would end our relationship, I was like nothing you want to say that is new in this world and that has not happened before, that no one is perfect. Well she said her ex chatted her up and was like pls he's down and needed some help that she should come help her out at home. On getting there the guy is was watching movie in his room. Well she's there already and sit down. All the guy was saying wa how he missed her and regretted cheating in her and all that before she could know it the guy pinned her down through struggle and all that the guy had his way with her..
I was so devastated don't know what to do at first because all I was thinking is that after all we've been through and done together our relationship will be a year by may, you still went to be laid by your Ex, asked how many times has it happened in our relationship she said 3 times, the first two when we just started that she still feels for the guy then.but now she don't feel for him again and that will be the only time she visited him since she got serious with me. but as someone who is matured and experienced I just kept my calm because she started crying and throughout the night she cried her eyes out.. I just remained mute till morning. The next day I told her we need a break but it got worse she fell and hit her head on some table.. I had to take her and apply some medication on her..

Why I came in here is for you fellow nairaLanders to advice me on what to do.
1st I love her
2nd she's known to my mom and brother
3rd I've draft out how my life is going to be spent with her forever.
4th can I continue dating her and tell her to cut ties with the guy.

Pls help me, what do I do and not do. What do I tell her and not tell her..

Thanks plss

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2020
No need stressing yourself up bro....

It is so obvious that the one you love have zero regards/respect for you and the relationship.

Visiting an "Ex" is what I won't do or tolerate as it doesn't end well and might lead to something stupid.

I will advise you let her go, so she can explore those secret fantasies she craves for with her EX.

38 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Johnnydboy: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2020
Hmmmmm..... Force ke?.... Guy find out the truth jare......so she went to the guys place to do what......... I sense manipulation here

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by slan87(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2020
Bro, move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nukle(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2020
The truth is most girls still f*ck their ex especially if the guy was good in bed. Op leave the love aspect aside and do some findings to know if she is truly done with the guy or not. From there you can take a decision

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by mystery22: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2020
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Olusholar24(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Move on bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by duality(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2020
My advice

Repent and stop fornication.

It's a sin that amongst other things you do, should bother you now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by dawnomike(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Well, i will walk out gradually if i were in your shoes... But i may be wromg though as i have seen a man forgave his wife of adultery that was well known to his family members. And today, they are good together.
So please my brother in the Lord, follow your heart and be guided

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Shugavee(f): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2020
Patotelli:
It happened just last week as the government out hold on all tertiary Institutions. I traveled for some business hustle. At around 4pm on the Sunday I called my babe and we chatted for some time then someone coughed in the background which I asked who was that she replied a friend, I said ok..

Getting back to school o as to pack up things and finally go home. She came to my place and while trying to make love with her she said oh babe am not comfortable now. Like my conscious is priming me. I stopped and tried to let her talk about it but she waved it off and said she just wanted to see my reaction. Well as man be we continued after we were through she was like 'boo what if I tell you I someone has sex with me what would you do'.i just did as if I didn't hear what she said, I first left her and went to the sitting room to take water from the fridge and during to calm my nerves and be alright. When I came back to the room I asked her what she said the other time she just said oh nothing she's just afraid to say what she wanted to say,right then I know something's up. I entered motivation mood and started hyping her how good she has been to me, how she have changed me to a better person and how positive this relationship has been, how we have been best couples on campus and people envy our Union. Truth be told we love each other I even opened a business for her. She sells ladies footwear's and bags all imported from outside country.. before I know it she started crying that babe pls I'm sorry there's something that happened to me on Sunday and it would end our relationship, I was like nothing you want to say that is new in this world and that has not happened before, that no one is perfect. Well she said her ex chatted her up and was like pls he's down and needed some help that she should come help her out at home. On getting there the guy is was watching movie in his room. Well she's there already and sit down. All the guy was saying wa how he missed her and regretted cheating in her and all that before she could know it the guy pinned her down through struggle and all that the guy had his way with her..
I was so devastated don't know what to do at first because all I was thinking is that after all we've been through and done together our relationship will be a year by may, you still went to be laid by your Ex, asked how many times has it happened in our relationship she said 3 times, the first two when we just started that she still feels for the guy then.but now she don't feel for him again and that will be the only time she visited him since she got serious with me. but as someone who is matured and experienced I just kept my calm because she started crying and throughout the night she cried her eyes out.. I just remained mute till morning. The next day I told her we need a break but it got worse she fell and hit her head on some table.. I had to take her and apply some medication on her..

1st I love her

Thanks plss
lol just read it , tell her to cut ties with him , forgive her !! If she keeps contact dump her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by coolestofall(m): 8:31am On Mar 30, 2020
I experienced similar shit. What I did or still doing, suck her in make her feel all is hunky dory. When she realises all na scam last last she go know never to try that shit with someone else. Once theres a breach in trust its freaking difficult to mend. I mean, would you trust her if shes to go meet that same guy alone again?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Lordwaz(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Buy that conscience that she has and try repair the principle she doesn't have...give her more time to love you more...love takes time...do everything in your power to forgive her..afterall which better one dey outside der sef!?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Osehpaul(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2020
Bros if you like yourself,break up with that babe now because she must leave you for that Ex someday. I am speaking from a life experience, exactly the same thing happens to me when my babe was claiming she was forced by her Ex.She is married to the same Ex. now as we speak.I almost died coz that was my first heartbreak
Patotelli:

1st I love her

Thanks plss

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2020
She wasn't raped... She enjoyed the sex.... She is not a kid... She missed the sex and she went visiting... She could have declined his request... Some Naija girls just abuse the word rape...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Patotelli:

1st I love her

Thanks plss

The highlighted is a drama from her.

I am sure the person coughing behind during your phone call on Sunday with her is the rapist. She replied you it was a friend on the phone and after the deed he is a rapist. You be correct mumu

If you continue, you are setting yourself up for failure already.

She had sex 3 times with an EX when you're both dating each other and you're here talking non-sense about how you loved her and she loved you.

If she truly loved you as you claimed, she wouldn't be comfortable enough to open her legs for any Ex.

You are planning your private life with a public pussy brother.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by spiralwedge(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2020
3 times?

End that relationship esp as you are thinking of the future with her.

If you ever have financial probs after marrying her, just know she would go to him for some cash, even if that one too is married.

This is a red flag you should never ignore. But don't break up immediately. Be distant and unavailable for a while. The drastic break up is what made her hit her head. Just stay away and be non chalant and unwilling to see her. Then when it's obvious, say goodbye.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by MJBOLT: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2020
end that relationship now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by luckyedgal1(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2020
Sorry bro I still find it hard to believe that a single guy can false sex girl...because she has mouth and can screem..this must have happened in an apartment not in a bush...try and forgive her since u said you love her, but mKe her to break all ties with the guy in your present and the call should be made in your present and on speak out. Make sure you don't tell her that about the call ooo because she might arrange with her ex

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by kestolove95(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2020
She go fvck cum dey lie say dem pin her down... Mtseew

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Blakjewelry(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2020
Patotelli:

1st I love her

Thanks plss
Well as mad as I am right now? I still think everybody got a second chance. If she didn't tell you by herself you won't have found out so give her that one as the last chance.
I guess she is a good girl hence she tried to good person by visiting her ex when he is down a very wrong move. I will say she is brave telling you this knowing fully well the repercussions.
Forgive her and let her know it is the last chance and she will have to work her to earn your trust again.

Also I know other people will say otherwise don't listen to them, let the final judgement be yours as you know her well and we all are prone to error.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Quality20(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2020
dats y we always advise guys to cultivate on Virgin lands
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by kenir(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2020
@OP, I created a thread similar to this same issue. Do well to read it and learn from it.
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by timagentms: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2020
it takes self determination and discipline to abstain from your Ex, do you know that my Ex still calling me to come and Bleep her despite that we both married but I always decline her wish, until I told her that I will report her to her brother if she didn't stop calling me.

So you need to decide if you still want her in your life and can tolerate her promiscuous way.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by HMarshal(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Erediauwa:
No need stressing yourself up bro....

It is so obvious that the one you love have zero regards/respect for you and the relationship.

Visiting an "Ex" is what I won't do or tolerate as it doesn't end well and might lead to something stupid.

I will advise you let her go, so she can explore those secret fantasies she craves for with her EX.

Ppl probly Neva learn about not visiting or ever be alone with an ex anywhere.unless u down wot wateva happens...ild agree u let it go,comfort ur gf & advice her not to do such anymore.its happened to my (ex gf ) during our relationship,she went for a school party wit my consent,met the ex,he talked her into a chat in his car & raped her.even tho I had the power to make the guy pay,I couldn't cos she suldnt av followed in in the first instance,told her to let it go.suprised her cos she knew I had the power then to Bleep the fellow up
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by HMarshal(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2020
Shugavee:
lol just read it , tell her to cut ties with him , forgive her !! If she keeps contact dump her

Brain
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by stormborn28(m): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Shugavee:

Girls love to Fvck oooooooo that is why Okafor law applies

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by DaddyMorenike: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Fess tor Foss! It's painful when grown up peeps come to nairaland to ask for advice on a situation like this.

1. You said some1 coughed in the background. Well it's either when you were talking, she lied about something n d guy purposely coughed (you know as we Nigerians dey do)
Or the guy has symptoms of Corona virus. Taking both angles to consideration, it shows you need to leave her for now.

Moreso, it might have been a harmless cough. Well, what do I know!

2. You said she slept with the ex thrice. Leeeeeeeemaaaaaaaoo! Chai! Her puci must be powerfully powerfull that you can't see the signs already. Forget all those cry, me sef fit cry if I wan cry. If I was you ehn as she bn dey cry, me sef for dey cry. E go come be like orchestra.

In conclusion, brotherly, don't you want peace of mind? Don't you deserve happiness? I get you love her. But she doesn't love you that much!! You fit still dey kpansh her just for sake of it, since her puci is powerfully powerfull. But zero your mind. That love you have would fade!
No need to dey come nairaland dey mess yourself up.
Think am well oh.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by HMarshal(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2020
Osehpaul:
Bros if you like yourself,break up with that babe now because she must leave you for that Ex someday. I am speaking from a life experience, exactly the same thing happens to me when my babe was claiming she was forced by her Ex.She is married to the same Ex. now as we speak.I almost died coz that was my first heartbreak

Sorry about that,but don't u think twas cos u were too trusting? I mean it's ok not to troll ur gf but mehn there are tell tale signs.if u know how to look ,no human is that smart to cover cheating but human culd be very trusting (modernly called stupid(no disrespect meant)) not to notice
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by stormborn28(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2020
kestolove95:
She go fvck cum dey lie say dem pin her down... Mtseew

No mind am... Na Okafor law apply
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2020
Op. She is a good wife material... Pls marry her
Re: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Forced sexed or rape? Which one is forced sex again?

If she didn't enjoy it, the guy will be in police net now

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] / Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Pics: When Edo Girls Hears You Are Wizkid Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.