Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

5 Things That Can Kill A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Can Kill A Man (2157 Views)

Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Can Kill A Man by alviniconis(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Source Link: http://www.iconis.info/2015/09/5-things-that-can-kill-man.html

Good evening dearies, Aisha is here again. Today I will share real quick 5 things that can kill a man, I mean KILL any man. I read on the news the death of a young man recently, he’s 27 years old who probably might have a wife, and a pregnant one may be, who never thought death will be knocking so soon. The cause of death…Sex. Can you imagine, even sweet things can kill. It’s sad, so I decided to share 5 things that can kill a man, and hope this will probably save some.

1. Lack of exercise: Hit the gym regularly, don’t deceive yourself that the time you spend on the steering wheel is exercise. Have you not read about people who just slump and die? Hit the gym brothers.

2. Sex: Too much of everything is not good. Don’t deceive yourself that the stunt they do on TV are all real, because they aren’t. Have self-control or better still have healthy sex.

3. Women: I don’t have to emphasize much here, do I. Adam of Eden is a witness...lols, was joking. Want long life, stay away from a woman who wants too much sex and nags a lot.

Read more from the Source Link: http://www.iconis.info/2015/09/5-things-that-can-kill-man.html

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Different Here? / What Hurts More, Loosing A Friend Or Loosing A Bae / Man Finds Love After Winning Millions Of Dollars! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.