Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! (3444 Views)

My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl / You Guys Are Hurting Me / The Past Of My Lv Is Still Hurting Me, Whenever I Remember It, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by hebenezher(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
this is what I'm going through: we had a misunderstanding, the cause really was that I didn't call her just for a whole day, she normally seems to get upset and tryna avoid me whenever I behave as if i don't have her time. so I called late in the night around 10pm, her phone rang and the next thing she did is switched off her phone. then the second day around 12pm she sent me an sms, but I replied her with a blasting text, which I told her I'm different from other guys that follow her around like pigs, that I truly love her, but if she wants to be behaving like, then to hell with love and told her that to hell with whatever she stands for, actually I blasted her cause that wasn't the first time she did what she did. after all these, she called I didn't pick, then she text me on whatsapp saying "thanks for the message, that she loves it" especially the "to hell with whatever she stands for, that was why she called. I ignored the message and gave her space of a week, I decided to get her upset so upload females pictures and status inserting other femAles names. which I think got her angry, she started updating status saying she doesn't care about, nagging all sort. so yesterday I typed her, she didn't reply, then I asked why she ignored it she asked if it hurts, I said No. pals, she's been behaving stupidly, updating males name on her status and uploading pictures with her male friends, she's really doing poo presently. avoiding me. I decided to ask if the relationship is still on or has ended. guys, she wouldn't reply to that question instead she will twist it and says she's busy.. I'm tired, I love her.. the way she's behaving might just make me move on with someone else, which of don't want to.. while chatting with her, she update a status saying, "have you ever looked at someone and just gets annoyed? " I don't just Know what to do. whenever I tell her to stop all these, she asks whether it's hurting me or not. well, av decided to leave whatsapp and let her do her poo for sometimes.. I mean she's too arrogant, she plays mind games, she's from Benin. while this fight is ongoing she told me, I'm fun to chat with but not fun to be with, cause I'm already getting upset with her on whatsapp. I need advice pals, whether to ignore her and move on. moreover, she told me, she didn't get hurt while I was behaving that way, but she does get hurt I know, I've given given her several excuses, but she's adamant on behaving that way. advice please. she told me to be careful next time on what I do, and be cohere with handfoot people, I don't get,it. actually while chycking her she told me she has a boyfriend at home but said she loves me.. initially, I thought of testing her, and told her maybe we end the relationship, she said owk... the next day while we were chatting she said she's beginning to like me, ah asked whether she's decided to be with d guy, she said I should stop talking out of idea, that their relationship isn't that serious, and that she always tell him she can't marry him... lately while I was begging her, she said so I don't like to be played on, that what about the person I played on.. advice please
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by debris: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Arrange your work oo undecided

1 Like

Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by jasssbabe(f): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Benin girls no dey carry last cool
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by hebenezher(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
nigga I'm sorry... wrote it haste... I ain't getting myself... hope others can read and comprehend... I'm sorry pals..... moreover, I seems to have made the mistake of allowing her knows how much I love her.. she's always tend to do things that gets me upset.. to her she's having fun... pals, what to do?
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by mowah: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin click like if you think this guy is an attention seeker and share if you think he is a goat
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wel.. Ur dz tin z too lng... Its clear u r panickin' .. Cmon bro.. Dnt ask for beans wen theres no bread or garri to mix it with.. D mistake pple in general make is trying to test ur mate.. Yes, u wanna knw if its stil workin.. Dnt u knw dat wen tins go wrng d signs r there.. Wen ur mate isnt thinkin' or feeling any different u put such feelings in there hearts... Enuf f d gibberish.. U r a man nd nt a woman, stop acting like its two women dating.. Its childish doing al does whatsapp updates tingy ... There r relationshps dat hav strict rules.. Its best u call her up nd apologize for al those childish moves u pulld nd i believe she'd do same.

1 Like

Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by zinachidi(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
i dont believe this crap, buh if its true both u and ur gf are immature...

3 Likes

Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by 2dice(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Well all u need is to leave Dating till you are Older *my3kobo

1 Like

Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by Olril18(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
hebenezher:
this is what I'm going through: we had a misunderstanding, the cause really was that I didn't call her just for a whole day, she normally seems to get upset and tryna avoid me whenever I behave as if i don't have her time. so I called late in the night around 10pm, her phone rang and the next thing she did is switched off her phone. then the second day around 12pm she sent me an sms, but I replied her with a blasting text, which I told her I'm different from other guys that follow her around like pigs, that I truly love her, but if she wants to be behaving like, then to hell with love and told her that to hell with whatever she stands for, actually I blasted her cause that wasn't the first time she did what she did. after all these, she called I didn't pick, then she text me on whatsapp saying "thanks for the message, that she loves it" especially the "to hell with whatever she stands for, that was why she called. I ignored the message and gave her space of a week, I decided to get her upset so upload females pictures and status inserting other femAles names. which I think got her angry, she started updating status saying she doesn't care about, nagging all sort. so yesterday I typed her, she didn't reply, then I asked why she ignored it she asked if it hurts, I said No. pals, she's been behaving stupidly, updating males name on her status and uploading pictures with her male friends, she's really doing poo presently. avoiding me. I decided to ask if the relationship is still on or has ended. guys, she wouldn't reply to that question instead she will twist it and says she's busy.. I'm tired, I love her.. the way she's behaving might just make me move on with someone else, which of don't want to.. while chatting with her, she update a status saying, "have you ever looked at someone and just gets annoyed? " I don't just Know what to do. whenever I tell her to stop all these, she asks whether it's hurting me or not. well, av decided to leave whatsapp and let her do her poo for sometimes.. I mean she's too arrogant, she plays mind games, she's from Benin. while this fight is ongoing she told me, I'm fun to chat with but not fun to be with, cause I'm already getting upset with her on whatsapp. I need advice pals, whether to ignore her and move on. moreover, she told me, she didn't get hurt while I was behaving that way, but she does get hurt I know, I've given given her several excuses, but she's adamant on behaving that way. advice please. she told me to be careful next time on what I do, and be cohere with handfoot people, I don't get,it. actually while chycking her she told me she has a boyfriend at home but said she loves me.. initially, I thought of testing her, and told her maybe we end the relationship, she said owk... the next day while we were chatting she said she's beginning to like me, ah asked whether she's decided to be with d guy, she said I should stop talking out of idea, that their relationship isn't that serious, and that she always tell him she can't marry him... lately while I was begging her, she said so I don't like to be played on, that what about the person I played on.. advice please

hnnnmmn u this 17 year old boy again?

when u suppose to face ur books

7 Likes

Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by correctyourself(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
jasssbabe:

Ok make the guy run carry first na, or how u see am? Lol
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by correctyourself(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
jasssbabe:

Ok make the guy run carry first na, or how u see am? Lol
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by AfroKnight: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Happens all the time in relationships. You know why? Cos we want to be right and we want our partners to know (in clear terms) that we are right, not them. Sometimes being right only makes more trouble for us. Yes, she was wrong to have reacted that way. You were only late to call her (10pm). No big deal to you but it was a real big issue with her.

Some women cannot do without attention from their boyfriends. They are attention freaks; that includes your girlfriend, by the way. The mistake you made was that you tried to make her feel jealous not knowing that she was not fully and totally yours. She has other options that she is considering and well, you just found out bro.

Send her a message saying you're tired of this fight and want to settle everything. Say sorry for the harsh words. Take down any picture or message on your profile that is meant to annoy her. Then wait. If she doesn't reply on time, call her. If she refuses to take your call twice and does not return your call in 24 hours, I think you should prepare your mind to leave her.

There is more to life than being in a relationship where it is a grave offence to call your babe at 10pm for the first time in a day. Any babe who is unwilling to settle disputes is not worth your time.

1 Like

Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by Shaadow: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
hebenezher:

Ask to see her, tell her one on one you are sorry for overreacting initially and you want nothing more than to go back to the way things were. Anything afterwards there will be no confusion

2 Likes

Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
hebenezher:
nigga I'm sorry... wrote it haste... I ain't getting myself... hope others can read and comprehend... I'm sorry pals..... moreover, I seems to have made the mistake of allowing her knows how much I love her.. she's always tend to do things that gets me upset.. to her she's having fun... pals, what to do?

I am so sorry but you need to dump her ass asap. Why should you be the one to call every time? She is ungrateful and selfish. You deserve to be called as much as you call her. I don't think you want someone like her as a GF. She will never apprecaite you and that is going to be your bane if you continues the relationship

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
AfroKnight:
Happens all the time in relationships. You know why? Cos we want to be right and we want our partners to know (in clear terms) that we are right, not them. Sometimes being right only makes more trouble for us. Yes, she was wrong to have reacted that way. You were only late to call her (10pm). No big deal to you but it was a real big issue with her.

Some women cannot do without attention from their boyfriends. They are attention freaks; that includes your girlfriend, by the way. The mistake you made was that you tried to make her feel jealous not knowing that she was not fully and totally yours. She has other options. Well, you just found out bro.

Send her a message saying you're tired of this fight and want to settle everything. Say sorry for the harsh words. Take down any picture or message on your profile that is meant to annoy her. Then wait. If she doesn't reply on time, call her. If she refuses to take your call twice. I think you should prepare your mind to leave her.

There is more to life than being in a relationship where it is a grave offence to call your babe at 10pm for the first time in a day.

If she really needed attention, she could have called him as well.
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
undecided
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Navidal:
undecided

He is a baby. So sweet
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Such a deep pusee a write -up for me to dig.

Since its a brk up , my advise will always be that u try to get over it . I know its not eaaziee tho!
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by AfroKnight: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

If she really needed attention, she could have called him as well.

It's the Naija mindset that a guy must call first or most in a relationship. I still don't get it. Why is a GIRLFRIEND still playing "I don't come easy"? They are in a relationship already. No need to form something I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
AfroKnight:

It's the Naija mindset that a guy must call first or most in a relationship. I still don't get it. Why is a GIRLFRIEND still playing "I don't come easy"? They are in a relationship already. No need to form something I don't understand.

I know but I think that babe eyes are already open. He is still a kid, a sweet kid while the girl is chidisha nd very selfish.
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op, where do u copy dis long episode frm? Well, if it is real, u hv 2 move on with ur life by getting sumone else, i feel u learnt ur lesson in hard ways. Sorry bro
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by AfroKnight: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

I know but I think that babe eyes are already open. He is still a kid, a sweet kid while the girl is chidisha nd very selfish.

Yeah. The babe has other serious options that's why she is unwilling to calm down.

I don't think the guy is childish though. He only reacted to something she did regularly without remorse.
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by pasqal09: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
See want happens when kids fall in love?
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
i hate all dis stories, my gurlfrnd did this and that.dis is rubbish..OP u better go and do somethng important than theze gurlz ..thnk abt u future ..dnt get distracted by gurlz.they wil leave u behind..make money and u see them fighting to date u .so me i dnt worry myself over gurlz even in relationship ..if she like make dem dey Bleep her..nah her life problem be that..there gurlz out there..na today .never gv them attention on their behavoir ..if u ignor them ..dnt bother about what they ar doing to u..u wil c dat they wil be d one chasing u..when me am making money.if she Bleep up. other gurlz dey..OP wise up and move on.joo. many many thnz in future
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by IamLEGEND1: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
nothing pains me more than witnessing a grown àss man acting all sissy-like....
u seriously uploaded pics of other girls as ur DP just to make her jealous... ?
for that reason alone,i say Fúck you.
may u kontinu to drown in ur stupìdity.

1 Like

Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by SirLegal(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
mowah:
grin click like if you think this guy is an attention seeker and share if you think he is a goat

Abeg, attach the Prefix ... "He" to that Goat, let's make it Official.

LOL....
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
nothing pains me more than witnessing a grown àss man acting all sissy-like....

u seriously uploaded pics of other girls as ur DP just to make her jealous... ?

for that reason alone,i say Fúck you.

may u kontinu to drown in ur stupìdity.
thank u for that..OP dey make me vex..who be dem gurlz ..that childish relationship..wetin dem carry for yansh.. OP too cum dey worry himself .all dz cunny cunny gurlz them full town..they ar nt contempted ..ojukoro covetousness ful their life..
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by IamLEGEND1: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
handsomeyitayo:
OP too cum dey worry himself .all dz cunny cunny gurlz them full town..they ar nt contempted ..ojukoro covetousness ful their life..
just leave the guy,too much mumuness dey worry am...

and u na badt guy, @bolded

Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by oshyno(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Both of u are fighting for dominance. Supremacy tussle.

Some questions: does she pick her phone and call to know how ur faring . Does she show u she luv u as much as u show her too. Or is it one sided where ur d only person chasing her working to keep d relationship going. Truth is there is no point being in a relationship where only one person is investing(time, energy,money) to make d relationship work.

U might be better of alone than be in a relationship where d oda person feels shez doing u a favour by dating u. If she has shown u luv n care, don't take her luv 4 granted. Call 4 a truse if she shows u care n luv.

*Modified*

I gave u dat advice on d premises that u marriage in sight with her. If not guy never get headache bcuz of chiks. Get headache bcuz of business plans, making money.
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by mikron(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
zinachidi:
i dont believe this crap, buh if its true both u and ur gf are immature...
u have said it all
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by olumide81(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
'social media and its negative effect on teenagers' bunch of teenagers. In another news.... Go and carve out time and pray for that man and woman who are waiting for federal government bailout for states to pay your school fee. Yeye
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by mikron(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
@op honestly how old are u? U sound like a teenager no insults intended, why would u quarrel with a girl cos she does not call as much as she shld, u got angry and uploaded pictures of ur female friends and she did same and u want to die of Jealousy, I don't even knw what to tell u cos u sound immature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kissing Without Being Sexually Aroused! / See Selfie Of A Girl Who Opened Up Her Legs To Show Her Pant In Public / 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.