Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,067 members, 7,845,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! (3462 Views)

My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl / You Guys Are Hurting Me / The Past Of My Lv Is Still Hurting Me, Whenever I Remember It, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

just leave the guy,too much mumuness dey worry am...

and u na badt guy, @bolded
Me brother c wetin be say why OP dey worry abt dat gurl..if to say na me,i go don flush her away.. no be toto person dey bleep..many toto dey..some of dz gurlz go even dey disturb u 4 phone..if person go get hypertension 4 one yeye gurl.no be double wahala..bcoz babe dey hurt me..money matter be koko..mak man jaman..
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
If you can brave up and admit you're wrong even wen you're not she'll definitely listen ... It's not about who's right or who's hurt it's all about what's the right thing to do and besides that text your sent her was rather too much of a blast
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by IamLEGEND1: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
handsomeyitayo:
Me brother c wetin be say why OP dey worry abt dat gurl..if to say na me,i go don flush her away.. no be toto person dey bleep..many toto dey..some of dz gurlz go even dey disturb u 4 phone..if person go get hypertension 4 one yeye gurl.no be double wahala..bcoz babe dey hurt me..money matter be koko..mak man jaman..
d way some guys dey behave diz days get as e be....

life is too short to waste ur time worrying about a piece of vagina..
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

d way some guys dey behave diz days get as e be....

life is too short to waste ur time worrying about a piece of vagina..

anoda thng is that .d way dz gurls do package themselves eh! if them lik mak dem package their ass and boobs though i go admire buh dat no mean say i go com dey carried away bcoz of dat..i have two gurlz of whch i date back during my nysc then..they ar sexy buh since i left there, i do cal them buh i dnt feel anythng like may be they ar fucking them.they wil try to impress me so i shld not feel they ar cheating on me..wetin concern me..nah their life mak them enjoy.. if i need pussy.i get a gurl am dating so she wil cum and we Bleep..then bk to my business..i dnt hav time for that say she dey hurt.she dey put her male frnd on her dp..me nah money me dey go work for..
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by IamLEGEND1: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
handsomeyitayo:
anoda thng is that .d way dz gurls do package themselves eh! if them lik mak dem package their ass and boobs though i go admire buh dat no mean say i go com dey carried away bcoz of dat..i have two gurlz of whch i date back during my nysc then..they ar sexy buh since i left there, i do cal them buh i dnt feel anythng like may be they ar fucking them.they wil try to impress me so i shld not feel they ar cheating on me..wetin concern me..nah their life mak them enjoy.. if i need pussy.i get a gurl am dating so she wil cum and we Bleep..then bk to my business..i dnt hav time for that say she dey hurt.she dey put her male frnd on her dp..me nah money me dey go work for..
diz man

abeg chop knuckle jare....

#DisregardWomen

#AcquireCurrency

Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

diz man

abeg chop knuckle jare....

#DisregardWomen

#AcquireCurrency

yez nah..knucle chop back..even whr i work gurlz do cum to our library..i was in the reception whr a gurl recieving a call..her guy was askin her whr she dey.what is she doing? who is she with there..she spent 10min recievin call, i stil met her thr..b4 i could luk bk the guy hav to cum search for her to see whr she is..i was like .aha! dis guy be mumu.why u go dey pursue gurl like he goat.becuz of toto..even when the guy left..what baffles me is that the gurl utter dis to her boyfriend oponu,ode,fool, suberu..he go just die for nothng sake..i just stare at her.she smiled..nw the mumu guy go say she don get fiancee..
Re: She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! by xtervaganza(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
youre accusing the babe of not showing you love when youre the 1st to misbehave

anyway sha you 2 need to grow up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Experienced The Para-normal? / Photo Of The Day: See The Mysterious Tree That Got People Talking Online (+18 ) / See The Heaviest Breast Of This Lady That Drives People Crazy On The Internet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.