Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri (44367 Views)

The Umale Festival Of The Ilaje And Itsekiri People / Similarities And Differences Between Ilaje And Itsekiri / The Beauty Of Our Culture (ijaw , Urhobo, Itsekiri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by mikron(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
proudly izon
Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by mikron(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
obiak4:

izon keme fa oooo abey izon dolo dolo keme fa izon beke keme fa eeeeh
learning izon language keme fa izon dolo dolo
hahahahaha abey emene izon owei a?
Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by fr3do(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
This thread holds no water
Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
I totally agree with the accommodating part. I'm Urhobo.

My dad married my mum and she's igbo. Two of my aunts are married to Yoruba men. Two uncles to Ikwerre women and the last one is married to a Camerounian.

#diversity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by RingimKabir(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
GodMode:

There is no tribe like hausa-fulanigringrin

Hausa is a tribe.
Fulani is a tribe.

Hausa is a tribe
Likewise Fulani is a tribe
But Hausa-Fulani is also a tribe! (Half Hausa, half Fulani) grin
Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by stpat1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
1. They all love Woman : An Average Urhobo , Ijaw and Itsekiri man loves women, You hardly see them getting married to one wife… I.e polygamous Family

This is correct to a large extent and that is because there is an abundant supply of alcohol coupled with the cold terrain. So what do you expect.

2. Wealth : Apart from oil been located in our land, An Average Urhobo , Ijaw and Itsekiri man is rich, if the ijaws re nt fishing the Urhobo's and Itsekiri are Farming, you hardly see them suffering.

I strongly disagree with you, If you have circumnavigated the most of their communities, you will be amazed at the rate of poverty and suffering amongst the people even though they are surrounded by so much opportunities that come with Oil.

3. Accommodating : we are all accommodating, Have you met with any typical Ijaw , Urhobo or Itsekiri man b4, How was his behavior towards you ?, they love strangers and hardly do you hear them maltreating any body.

This is also untrue. Naturally, Ijaw are hostile, unaccommodating and cantankerous. They seem to want to take everything by force and see strangers in their communities as a threat to their livelihood. Same to some extend are the Urhobo's but the Itsekiris are more accommodating, but I can relate this to the fact that they are more educated and have lower population strength.

4. Funny : Well don't need to emphasis more on this, If you see us alone , You already started laughing, 60% of Nigeria Comedian are either ( Urhobo , Ijaw or Itsekiri)

I agree with you on this. Though if you have been through what these peeps have been through, then you will understand why they are so humorous. What you see as jokes elsewhere are stark realities in their communities.

5. They are not lazy : Hmmmmm, don't Bleep with the big Three's , they are very strong.

Hmmm I don't want to be categorical on this, but in most of the Ijaw and urhobo communities (I don't mean the few privileged ones), most of the hard labour are being done by their women. When you transverse the waters, farm lands, creeks in these communities you will agree with me. I have not lived in the Itsekiri community enough to be able to draw a logical conclusion.

6 . Culture :[/b] They all have similar culture

[b]I agree with you to a large extent. Their cultures have been entwined by years of communal living and close proximity. Especially influenced by similar terrain. So yes I agree.

7. Well Educated

Fallacy. It's fallacious for you to state that they are well educated. I will rather you put it that the level of education amongst the populace of these communities is growing. How dare you try to obfuscate the readers concerning the reality on ground in those communities. The Itsekiris are more educated that the other 2 communities, followed by the urhobos and then the Ijaws come a distant third. Numerically comparing the few educated ones with the uneducated lot, The general populace CANNOT be term "WELL EDUCATED".

8. They love alcohol

Yes, The Ijaws and the Urhobos love alcohol. As I said earlier, I have not resided long enough with the Itsekiris to draw a logical conclusion on this about them. The reason for their love for alcohol is not far fetched. They are close to the water bodies which make the environment cold, they need to be fired up to be able to carry out their fishing activities well, the local alcohol comes cheap and it is readily available due to the the abundant availability of raw materials.

3 Likes

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by fr3do(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Interesting to know..........they don't even share land borders. After how many centuries. England could do okay on it's own after looting African countries for centuries. Breaking up this country is asking for 3 small B****es that the West can F*** at will undecided

blind sentiments!

We have been fuucked already,
the fact that we have been exporting raw materials and importing finished goods for such a long time is being fuucked.

The country breaking into 4 or more paths will reduce tribal strife that has hindered the Nigerian from living the good life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by molydonhenry(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
I don't mean to insult, but To says d trio r not LAZY Is a pure arrogance of ignorance in abundance of stupidity. Thoughts frm schizophrenic minds.

Dz pple weh dei behave like say dem smoke witch give dem chop. In short dey r laziest group. Their woman can suffer to d very last.

3 Likes

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by kenenbcc: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Aturu Awusa!
Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by lastpage: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
fr3do:

blind sentiments!

We have been fuucked already,
the fact that we have been exporting raw materials and importing finished goods for such a long time is being fuucked.

The country breaking into 4 or more paths will reduce tribal strife that has hindered the Nigerian from living the good life.

Read the history of South Sudan (latest country in the world).
Thy used to express that same sentiments when they were part of Sudan Republic!

They used to say Sudan should let them go and form their own country, that they were different and that there would be peace in their new country where everyone are "the same" and will love themselves!

Well, their prayer was answered in 2012 (l think?) but read it up even on Goggle, there have never been just one week of Peace in South Sudan till today!
Now that the Sudan Republic has let them secede, it was then they began to realize and notice that they were not actually the same. grin grin
They have been killing each other since then, fighting for the same supremacy they accused Sudan over, back in those days.

The story of Biafra wont be any different and it will actually be worse as we have seen a "snippet" of it when Umueleri and Agueleri killed themselves over nothing a few years back.

Nigeria may be the common enemy right now but when that common enemy is no longer there, "new enemies" will emerge in form of hitherto Brothers!
That is when Anambara will start to fight Enugu, Anioma will slug is out with Mbaise , e.t.c.

Be careful what you wish for, ..... you might just get it and it could be worse.
Let us thank God for what we have and work towards making it better.

But this is just an opinion, not really important so dont freak-out over it.

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by Favolly(f): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Hey bro don't say trash about my people.
How many itsekiri av u met ? They re all Accommodating
Hmmn
Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by Setaje(f): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Even my dad doesn't want me to marry from his people. Na God help my papa say in no remain for village. They are lazy like hell. The day my mum who is yoruba followed my dad to delta. She laugh taya. Na women dey go farm, ride bicycle to buy food stuffs while d men sit at home and lord over the family and drink ogogoro. They marry more than one wife. All d ijaw men I know wey dey lagos married more than one wife and have different concubines. They have this sense of entitlement. This is what is affecting them till today cus they believe since the oil is in their backyard, they should be spoon fed. Op if this people go to school like u claim. Oil companies will be employing them more than other ethnic groups in their states. I no this people well and no matter how you sugar coat it, they are damn lazy and aggressive. I can't imagine igbos or yorubas having that much oil in their backyard. The world for hear am.

Spiritual wise. That's another story entirely. Their water gods are very powerful and it lingers from generation to generation. Na serious prayers dey break the yoke. According to my dad, he witnessed it. In those days, people could get so angry and go and stay inside the water for hours wivout coming out. They are water people especially their women. By the way, I am itshekiri.

2 Likes

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by moshould(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bros na truth u dey yawn
Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by macof(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
kkboy:
These are qualities and treats that are common to all the Biafrans that's why we are one indivisible people.

Were Itsekiri and urhobo ever biafrans?

2 Likes

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by PenSniper: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
erico2k2:

abeg check international news, nah who dey play people 419?? we know the tribe nah, or have you ever heard of Akpos being indicted for 419 frm London to USA? we know dem dem nah, even drug traffickers the urhobos,itsekiri and Ijaws no join ohh we know dem dem

Yes, you are right, we know them my bro, no arguement. While others are striving to make Nigeria great, they are working to
pull her down and rubbish her image. Unfortunately, they are beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by macof(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
GodMode:

There is no tribe like hausa-fulanigringrin

Hausa is a tribe.
Fulani is a tribe.

There's no tribe like Hausa or Fulani
Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by macof(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Secession is Treason undecided. I will defend my motherland regardless of where I may be. If the Us had seceded they wouldn't have been a superpower. I share that dream for Nigeria. undecided

Well you obviously don't like reality. ..keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by islandmoon: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote autor=mikron post=37712049]dem no knack reach us d ijaws cheesy[/quote]

Haahhahahahhhahahahhhahhaahahahha!!
Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by debedebe(m): 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Another similarities.... They buy u one bottle of beer and expect 10 bottles from u.... cool
Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by Favolly(f): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol!

Most urhobo men are lazy, their wives slave for them
I don't believe up to 50% of them are very educated, i think they need to explore the world more too

The itsekiris are proud people, they think their culture is all that. They are highly tribalistic too. About them being accommodating, I really can't say. It's possible

They are all funny, especially the Urhobos

I don't know much about the Ijaws

1 Like

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by theripper3: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2015
They all have indolent men and dipsomaniacs as fathers.

The educated part is laughable to say the least. Empty headed boisterous clowns

1 Like

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by pazienza(m): 12:12am On Sep 06, 2015
lastpage:

They used to say Sudan should let them go and form their own country, that they were different and that there would be peace in their new country where everyone are "the same" and will love themselves!

Well, their prayer was answered in 2012 (l think?) but read it up even on Goggle, there have never been just one week of Peace in South Sudan till today!
Now that the Sudan Republic has let them secede, it was then they began to realize and notice that they were not actually the same. grin grin
They have been killing each other since then, fighting for the same supremacy they accused Sudan over, back in those days.

The story of Biafra wont be any different and it will actually be worse as we have seen a "snippet" of it when Umueleri and Agueleri killed themselves over nothing a few years back.

Nigeria may be the common enemy right now but when that common enemy is no longer there, "new enemies" will emerge in form of hitherto Brothers!
That is when Anambara will start to fight Enugu, Anioma will slug is out with Mbaise , e.t.c.

Be careful what you wish for, ..... you might just get it and it could be worse.

Lastpage!

Despite the early difficulties South Sudanese are having, they do not wish to be rejoined with ( North) Sudan. That should tell you something.

Moreover, it is entirely fraudulent to try and compare South Sudan and Biafra, the people are just not the same in many aspects of life.

Biafra no matter how bad it turns out good, will always be a better option to Nigeria for Biafrans.

God bless Biafra!

3 Likes

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by pazienza(m): 12:18am On Sep 06, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Secession is Treason undecided. I will defend my motherland regardless of where I may be. If the Us had seceded they wouldn't have been a superpower. I share that dream for Nigeria. undecided

Your motherland is Arewa-Oduanistan. My motherland is Biafra. Just as you would fight for your motherland, so will Biafrans for Biafra.

God bless Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by pazienza(m): 12:29am On Sep 06, 2015
Moreover it is the highest height of stupidity for someone to think that Nigeria is better positioned to shield African groups like Igbo, Ibibio, Ekoi, etc from Caucasian imperialism.

This is because:

1, Nigeria was created by the Caucasians for the sole aim of exploiting Indigenous black groups within it.

2, The Caucasians fought to preserve Nigeria from disintegrating by making sure Biafra was defeated

3, Nigeria serves the purpose of those who created and preserved her, to be a one Nigerian apologist is to submit to the purpose of Nigeria, which is exploitation of indigenous black groups.

You can't be saying that you are against Nigerian disintegration because you dont want smaller African states exploited by the Caucasians, when exploitation of black was and remain the sole reason for Nigeria existence. Those who hold this kind of belief are actually suffering from ignorance induced cognitive dissonance.

God bless Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by pazienza(m): 12:40am On Sep 06, 2015
Setaje:
Even my dad doesn't want me to marry from his people. Na God help my papa say in no remain for village. They are lazy like hell. The day my mum who is yoruba followed my dad to delta. She laugh taya. Na women dey go farm, ride bicycle to buy food stuffs while d men sit at home and lord over the family and drink ogogoro. They marry more than one wife. All d ijaw men I know wey dey lagos married more than one wife and have different concubines. They have this sense of entitlement. This is what is affecting them till today cus they believe since the oil is in their backyard, they should be spoon fed. Op if this people go to school like u claim. Oil companies will be employing them more than other ethnic groups in their states. I no this people well and no matter how you sugar coat it, they are damn lazy and aggressive. I can't imagine igbos or yorubas having that much oil in their backyard. The world for hear am.

Spiritual wise. That's another story entirely. Their water gods are very powerful and it lingers from generation to generation. Na serious prayers dey break the yoke. According to my dad, he witnessed it. In those days, people could get so angry and go and stay inside the water for hours wivout coming out. They are water people especially their women. By the way, I am itshekiri.

I am not an Itsekiri, but from your post, I can deduce that your dad didn't do well in teaching you about your people rich heritage, your mum seized the opportunity and "Yorubanized" you.

Let me tell you, it is wrong for a man or a woman to point at his father's house with left fingers like you just did.

Believe it or not, our fates somehow are usually tied to that of our own people, every group have bad sides, but it's the duty of members of such groups to package the group better and show the world more of their good parts, while they secretly work on the bad parts.

You disappointed and dishonored your ancestors with this your post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 06, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

pazienza:

Despite the early difficulties South Sudanese are having, they do not wish to be rejoined with ( North) Sudan. That should tell you something.

Moreover, it is entirely fraudulent to try and compare South Sudan and Biafra, the people are just not the same in many aspects of life.

Biafra no matter how bad it turns out good, will always be a better option to Nigeria for Biafrans.

God bless Biafra!
pazienza:
Moreover it is the highest height of stupidity for someone to think that Nigeria is better positioned to shield African groups like Igbo, Ibibio, Ekoi, etc from Caucasian imperialism.

This is because:

1, Nigeria was created by the Caucasians for the sole aim of exploiting Indigenous black groups within it.

2, The Caucasians fought to preserve Nigeria from disintegrating by making sure Biafra was defeated

3, Nigeria serves the purpose of those who created and preserved her, to be a one Nigerian apologist is to submit to the purpose of Nigeria, which is exploitation of indigenous black groups.

You can't be saying that you are against Nigerian disintegration because you dont want smaller African states exploited by the Caucasians, when exploitation of black was and remain the sole reason for Nigeria existence. Those who hold this kind of belief are actually suffering from ignorance induced cognitive dissonance.

God bless Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 06, 2015
stpat1:

1. They all love Woman : An Average Urhobo , Ijaw and Itsekiri man loves women, You hardly see them getting married to one wife… I.e polygamous Family

This is correct to a large extent and that is because there is an abundant supply of alcohol coupled with the cold terrain. So what do you expect.

2. Wealth : Apart from oil been located in our land, An Average Urhobo , Ijaw and Itsekiri man is rich, if the ijaws re nt fishing the Urhobo's and Itsekiri are Farming, you hardly see them suffering.

I strongly disagree with you, If you have circumnavigated the most of their communities, you will be amazed at the rate of poverty and suffering amongst the people even though they are surrounded by so much opportunities that come with Oil.

3. Accommodating : we are all accommodating, Have you met with any typical Ijaw , Urhobo or Itsekiri man b4, How was his behavior towards you ?, they love strangers and hardly do you hear them maltreating any body.

This is also untrue. Naturally, Ijaw are hostile, unaccommodating and cantankerous. They seem to want to take everything by force and see strangers in their communities as a threat to their livelihood. Same to some extend are the Urhobo's but the Itsekiris are more accommodating, but I can relate this to the fact that they are more educated and have lower population strength.

4. Funny : Well don't need to emphasis more on this, If you see us alone , You already started laughing, 60% of Nigeria Comedian are either ( Urhobo , Ijaw or Itsekiri)

I agree with you on this. Though if you have been through what these peeps have been through, then you will understand why they are so humorous. What you see as jokes elsewhere are stark realities in their communities.

5. They are not lazy : Hmmmmm, don't Bleep with the big Three's , they are very strong.

Hmmm I don't want to be categorical on this, but in most of the Ijaw and urhobo communities (I don't mean the few privileged ones), most of the hard labour are being done by their women. When you transverse the waters, farm lands, creeks in these communities you will agree with me. I have not lived in the Itsekiri community enough to be able to draw a logical conclusion.

6 . Culture :[/b] They all have similar culture

[b]I agree with you to a large extent. Their cultures have been entwined by years of communal living and close proximity. Especially influenced by similar terrain. So yes I agree.

7. Well Educated

Fallacy. It's fallacious for you to state that they are well educated. I will rather you put it that the level of education amongst the populace of these communities is growing. How dare you try to obfuscate the readers concerning the reality on ground in those communities. The Itsekiris are more educated that the other 2 communities, followed by the urhobos and then the Ijaws come a distant third. Numerically comparing the few educated ones with the uneducated lot, The general populace CANNOT be term "WELL EDUCATED".

8. They love alcohol

Yes, The Ijaws and the Urhobos love alcohol. As I said earlier, I have not resided long enough with the Itsekiris to draw a logical conclusion on this about them. The reason for their love for alcohol is not far fetched. They are close to the water bodies which make the environment cold, they need to be fired up to be able to carry out their fishing activities well, the local alcohol comes cheap and it is readily available due to the the abundant availability of raw materials.

At least someone said the bitter truth. The Itsekiris, though a minority in Delta State, are considered as highly educated set of individuals, coupled with their rich cultural heritage. The first Monarch in Nigeria if not Africa who is a graduate is an Itsekiri king, the first female Vice Chancellor in Nigeria ( Grace Alele Williams) is an Itsekiri woman, Itsekiri's Okotie-Eboh was the first Finance Minster (Central Bank)...etc ...

Long Live Iwerre Kingdom!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 06, 2015
Setaje:

I personally think @Pazienza has trashed this issue better than I can say. This is one of the reason why I keep saying that the Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas are more united than any other tribe in Nigeria. How often do you see Enugu Igbos talking trash about Imo Igbos online? Or even a Yoruba talking bad about their Yoruba kingdom online? Yet, here you are disgracing the Itsekiris all because you come from such a family that exhibit what you posted. Personally, I think its rather a family issue on your part and not a general analysis of the Ijaws or Itsekiris as a tribe. Also, its sad you are addressing Itsekiri women as "water people", I understand that they live in riverine areas but to the ordinary Nigerian it means being possessed. As Pazienza rightly said, your Mom "Yorubanized" to the extent you can't even spell your tribe correctly. It's Itsekiri not Itshekiri (Isekiri and Itshekiri are variants). Have a nice day!

3 Likes

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by mikron(m): 2:18am On Sep 06, 2015
islandmoon:

Haahhahahahhhahahahhhahhaahahahha!!
grin
Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by dearpiriye: 3:01am On Sep 06, 2015
This is what is affecting them till today cus they believe since the oil is in their backyard, they should be spoon fed. Op if this people go to school like u claim. Oil companies will be employing them more than other ethnic groups in their states. I no this people well and no matter how you sugar coat it, they are damn lazy and aggressive. I can't imagine igbos or yorubas having that much oil in their backyard. The world for hear am.

As u have been told ur yoruba mum has afected u. Let me be frank as refinery is in my community going to school doesnt automatically mean workin in the refinery whether ur from there or not. All u will see is one hausa or yoruba....well let me not insult but infact apart from community slot refineries hardly accept the indigenes. U will just be informed that all the slots have been filled up already...so pls talk abt what you know. It is the foreign oil companies that do more employment of indigenes than even the so called refineries.
Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by airsaylongcon: 3:16am On Sep 06, 2015
Datazone:

At least someone said the bitter truth. The Itsekiris, though a minority in Delta State, are considered as highly educated set of individuals, coupled with their rich cultural heritage. The first Monarch in Nigeria if not Africa who is a graduate is an Itsekiri king, the first female Vice Chancellor in Nigeria ( Grace Alele Williams) is an Itsekiri woman, Itsekiri's Okotie-Eboh was the first Finance Minster (Central Bank)...etc ...

Long Live Iwerre Kingdom!!!

Okotie-Eboh was an Urhobo man who adopted his wife's tribe for political gain

2 Likes

Re: Some Similarities Between Ijaw , Urhobo And Itsekiri by airsaylongcon: 3:25am On Sep 06, 2015
GodMode:

Itsekiri is yoruba...

I don't know why people say this. The Olu of Itsekiri is hailed as the Ogiame. Most Urhobo people will be able to infer that this has something to do with water. When they say Long live the King they say Ogiame suoooooo. Again Urhobo can infer that they are wishing the King a Long reign. So please tell me how they are Yoruba? An Urhobo will rather eat the egusi soup from an Itsekiri than from a yoruba because it tastes more like what he gets from an Urhobo. Banga soup nko? Don't even go there. Or would u refer to a badagry person as yoruba? How about Ilaje?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Edo Flag Of Benin Kingdom / Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS / Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.