Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland (18800 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / Saraki Issues Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dear All,
I received several messages from some friends seeking to know whether or not I have dumped the PDP for another party (after reading a deceptive article on Nairaland Forum that alleged that I've dumped PDP).
I have been on self-imposed sabbatical/rest from political brohuahua of this country. I was billed to resume my political activities this coming Saturday but I had to cut it short to respond to certain issues.

1. It is devilish, wicked and unpatriotic for someone to propagate that I am defecting to the conspiracy called APC. My commitment to the PDP and Good Governance project is not a subject of debate. I am absolutely Pro-PDP, and at present working very hard to see that the party returns to power in May 29, 2019. I have the responsibility to put the confused present administration to check and to enlighten Nigerians on the happenings of the government.

2. I wish to state that I have decided to quit the Nairaland forum. However, I'll continue to post, comment and analyse issues that affects Nigeria's socio-economic and political development. I will be posting through my newly created personal Facebook page (Tonye Barcanista) and on Green9ja page on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/forum9ja). Some of my post will also appear on FCTpost.com.
My Facebook URL is: www.facebook.com/tonye.barcanista

3. I appreciate the love and support I've got from members of Nairaland forum. It is my desire that the support continues even as I move to FB platform. I also thank NL founder/admin and moderators of this forum for their support all through my stay here.

4. I want to restate that I remain an unapologetic patriotic wailer. My wailing shall continue in FB.

5. I am preparing an article on the state of affairs under the pathetic leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari and the fraudulent APC. The article shall be published on Green9ja page on Facebook this weekend (Saturday).

May God Continue To Bless Everyone of Us.....Amen.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=122449314770989&id=100010177629630

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gbawe!!! Demdem!!! Passingshot!!!

Those people mentioned above reduced barcanista to a mere town crier! grin grin

If you visit his facebook page, you go laugh so tee, your Belle go wan tear!

Almost all the wailing wailers on Nairaland(Aged 18-22yrs) congregate there daily to masturbate his ego and wail their eyes out!!! grin grin

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by ladyF(f): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol.....Nigeria shall be great again. Sai Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
You are following him on facebook.

Oh! How you love and admire barcanista.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Blakjewelry(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
War in nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by viktagorion: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Only in your dreams will PDP return in 2019

God bless PMB

God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.

38 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by espn(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
oja oyingbo o mo pe enikan owa.m oyingbo market doesnt even notice if anyone didn't come. Stop feeling important bro..No 1 is indispensable..b4 u der was NL..after u NL will still exist.

9 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by philips70(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
He has been trying to penetrate Twitter with his wailings but unfortunately for him, the INTELLESHUALS there are far too intelligent for him. I guess that's why he took the crusade to Facebook where you have the highest congregation of dullards and lowlifes.
More wailings to his buccal cavity.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by ishiamu(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
You are following him on facebook.

Oh! How you love and admire barcanista.

You can imagine the love, he/she might have his number and bbm. Pin. As well dnt be surprised

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
philips70:
He has been trying to penetrate Twitter with his wailings but unfortunately for him, the INTELLESHUALS there are far too intelligent for him. I guess that's why he took the crusade to Facebook where you have the highest congregation of dullards and lowlifes.

You are 100% right! I noticed that too!

31 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Bacanista: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
I am still alive and kicking!

I will singlehandedly destroy APC

Sai Bacanista cool cool cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by abduljabbar4(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
The end of barcanista is the end of pdp on nairaland. Even though I don't like the guy or the nonsense he posts, God knows I'm not happy about thiscry

12 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by andresia(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol!

D ijiot (barcanista) even got some minions to releases his craps on facebook to nairaland.

Chief among them is one slow teenager by the moniker of dunsman

15 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
andresia:
Lol!

D ijiot (barcanista) even got some minions to releases his craps on facebook to nairaland.

You need to see the state of that dunsman you are referring to

Dirty, filthy, poverty dominated ijiot.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
andresia:
Lol!

Oh! You see the small boy? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Iykopee(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Zombies haven

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by MyMouth(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
The type of wailing on barcanista's page would make the wailing going on in hell fire look like child's play!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
MyMouth:
The type of wailing on barcanista's page would make the wailing going on in hell fire look like child's play!

Men! I laughed so tey! Tears dey comot for my eyes! In fact I dey pity the guy now grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Shymm3x: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
You lot take this internet shiit too seriously. I believe some of you need to get laid and some fresh air. Joblessness is a bad thing and I don't even think they pay out lot that much for the amount of energy you expend on here cos I doubt you get paid for the overall social media branding/marketing/publicity. If you do, you won't get involved in some of the draining shenanigans some of you political jobbers get involved in.

The kids of those of you represent are doing big things and making tens of millions of naira (I know cos I'm networking with a few), while most of you just waste away on here for crumbs, growing grey hair in the process, while languishing in abject poverty.

Time is of the essence and I feel sorry for a lot of you loool.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by andresia(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

You need to see the state of that dunsman you are referring to

Dirty, filthy, poverty dominated ijiot.

NgeneUkwenu:

No be small thing o! grin grin grin grin grin

One malnourished looking street urchin who who goes about spewing craps and calls it music.

Chai! dem wizkid don suffer!
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Those people mentioned above reduced barcanista to a mere town crier! grin grin

If you visit his facebook page, you go laugh so tee, your Belle go wan tear!

Almost all the wailing wailers on Nairaland(Aged 18-22yrs) congregate there daily to masturbate his ego and wail their eyes out!!! grin grin

Lol @ Aged 18-22yrs

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I will just show this for a few minutes

It is so depressing that these are the sort of miscreants that now dominate NL

Look at the state of the fool
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by andresia(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Choi!!!

See a typical example of the protection seeker's associates.

Just negodu

Chidozieude:

I will just show this for a few minutes

It is so depressing that these are the sort of miscreants that now dominate NL

Look at the state of the fool
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
andresia:
Choi!!!

See a typical example of the protection seeker's associates.

Just negodu

Walahi

Very depressing
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
If being jobless was a crime you bunch of APC online rodents would be on death row.

20 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by MyMouth(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bacanista:

Eyaaaaaaaaah!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
If being jobless was a crime you bunch of APC online rodents would be on death row.

Says a man that has bleached the living daylight of his wrinkled skin in order to impress girls young enough to be his daughters.

Jobless fool

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by andresia(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

Chidozieude:

Walahi
Very depressing

Who know what Truckpusher and other wailing wailers look like?

That is why I sometimes dont like engaging them on any discuss.

Imagine me exchanging banters with a social misfit like dunsman! Arrrgh!

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by alrahmanonline(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bacanista:

Barcanista wannabe has been spotted, i see he is your small God
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
philips70:
So, this is what you've reduced yourself into?...smh

Bro, with all due respect you should know when not to type unless this is just who you are and I for once wouldn't judge this your pathetic show of absolute shame and immaturity.

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
andresia:

Who know what Truckpusher and other wailing wailers look like?

That is why I sometimes dont like engaging them on any discuss.

Imagine me exchanging banters with a social misfit like dunsman! Arrrgh!

His file is here with me

Ugly horrible looking middle aged man that had a deprived and terrible childhood and youth trying to feel funky in his late 40s

He is a disaster

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Ralphlauren(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos / 2.4m Households To Benefit From FG’s Stimulus Package – Dr. Andrew Kwasari / Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.