Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland (18853 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / Saraki Issues Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Firefire:

Seun & Lalasticlala...

Stop shouting all over the place my friend

U wan shi.t for pant?

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

tongue tongue tongue

Ugly old man

Arent you ashamed of yourself?
I can bet my black ass that your birth certificate must be a well written letter of apology from the condom factory. grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
philips70:
He has been trying to penetrate Twitter with his wailings but unfortunately for him, the INTELLESHUALS there are far too intelligent for him. I guess that's why he took the crusade to Facebook where you have the highest congregation of dullards and lowlifes.
More wailings to his buccal cavity.
if u or ur parents r on fb then u hv placed curse upon urself today. Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can bet my black ass that your birth certificate must be a well written letter of apology from the condom factory. grin

It is still better than a 40+ year old man behaving like a teenager

You are old enough to be a grand father

grow up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Jesusloveyou: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
You are following him on facebook.

Oh! How you love and admire barcanista.
she pursue d chief wailer reach his Facebook,very soon he wil be pursue out of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
philips70:

Except you want me to cut him some slack, I for one do not find a problem telling what I think is the truth to even the closest friend I have. I do not hate him, neither do I have anything against him rather than this political ideological difference. I do same with my real life friends, colleagues, etc. It's nothing personal, neither is it any immaturity nor shame but just my blunt nature.
Lastly, I have the right to be disappointed in anyone just as you feel disappointed by my take on barcanista.
What's my business when you're rolling with these same lowlifes that aren't different from chidozieude and his fellow smelly thug andresia here on NL.

There are threads one don't comment lest you should be seen to be like those lowlifes and even if you must do - You should always exude that maturity before we begin to classify you amongst those stack illiterates I mentioned above. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

It is still better than a 40+ year old man behaving like a teenager

You are old enough to be a grand father

grow up
Blah blah blah.....Your amala and ewedu infested brain prolly ran out of rubbish to type.

Iidiota. grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]What's my business when you're rolling with these same lowlifes that aren't different from chidozieude and his fellow smelly thug andresia here on NL.

There are threads one don't comment lest you should be seen to be like those lowlifes and even if you must do - You should always exude that maturity before we begin to classify you amongst those stack illiterates I mentioned above. grin[/s]

Long long story teller

E pain am tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by obailala(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
hinwazaka:

And this thread is supposed to be different. A reclusive commentator opened a thread, simply to[b] celebrate the fact, that his most competitive rival is gone. This is archetypal of the APC. They are so afraid of competition and any sort of polemics, they screech and scream, till the rival pity's them and moves along. The PDP, on the other hand, relish competition and love to go head to head with opposition of any order. You guys need to get over your inferiority complex. Like seriously, its kinda sad[/b]
Dont even try to delude yourself that PDP loves competition, that is a bloody lie because the PDP I know cannot even face the tiniest competition. Since apc was formed, Jonathanians had always prayed and wished for the apc to vaporise and i kept stressing myself explaining to some Jonathanians why it was important and beneficial for the nation to have a powerful opposition.

On the other hand, the APC understands the need for a competing opposition. Without an opposition, apc becomes pdp instantly. Also, a number of apc sympathizers have repeatedly expressed their concerns over the exit of barcanista who seems to be the only pdp e-warrior on this forum with a brain. I cant forget in a hurry how disgusted I was with the okada man analysis by a guy called ochejoseph on the asset declaration of PMB/PYO, I personally couldnt help but wish we still had barcanista cos he was the only wailer whose analyses were worth spending a second on.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

Long long story teller

E pain am tongue tongue
grin

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Gbawe!!! Demdem!!! Passingshot!!!
Those people mentioned above reduced barcanista to a mere town crier! grin grin

If you visit his facebook page, you go laugh so tee, your Belle go wan tear!

Almost all the wailing wailers on Nairaland(Aged 18-22yrs) congregate there daily to masturbate his ego and wail their eyes out!!! grin grin
Geez shocked Ogenekwenu, I never knew you are this jobless undecided
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
andresia:

Who know what Truckpusher and other wailing wailers look like?

That is why I sometimes dont like engaging them on any discuss.

Imagine me exchanging banters with a social misfit like dunsman! Arrrgh!
This swelling words of urs can't take u anywhr good.
Let me tell u who r! U r just a piece of meat tht will decay some day. If u doubt me go to the nearest morgue n checkout wht u will bcome one day.
If u r here despising a soul creating by God because of hw he looks, then u need help.
U may want to insult me, bt truly I only hv pity on u. because u heading for wrong destination

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
tomakint:

Geez shocked Ogenekwenu, I never knew you are this jobless undecided
Once his hormones starts raging he would do anything no matter how silly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by philips70(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's my business when you're rolling with these same lowlifes that aren't different from chidozieude and his fellow smelly thug andresia here on NL.

There are threads one don't comment lest you should be seen to be like those lowlifes and even if you must do - You should always exude that maturity before we begin to classify you amongst those stack illiterates I mentioned above. grin

I do not have associates on NL. Ironically, the only person I have connected with out of here is barcanista himself. Doesn't still stop me from hammering him when I need to till he personally tell me to stop.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

Bro, leave these kids alone bro......let them continue to wallow in their misery and madness......

No one creates a thread because of a nonentity.

Good night bro.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
MyFlair:
Let me tell u who r! U r just a piece of meat tht will decay some day. If u doubt me go to the nearest morgue n checkout wht u will bcome one day.
If u r here despising a soul creating by God because of hw he looks, then u need help.
U may want to insult me, bt truly I only hv pity on u. because u heading for wrong destination
I've always put up my pix when I want and they go to my profile to jerk off.

They want to be like me, roll like me and talk to the ladies like I do wink - But they can't. smiley

Ya dig? grin

They are bunch of hungry, smelly thugs with no life, no future - Only waiting for Buhari to pay them 5gees a month....smh grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

They want to be like me, roll like me and talk to the ladies like I do wink - But they can't. smiley

Ya dig? grin

They are bunch of hungry, smelly thugs with no life, no future - Only waiting for Buhari to pay them 5gees a month....smh grin

grin grin grin

Agbaya old man trying to console himself

tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, leave these kids alone bro......let them continue to wallow in their misery and madness......

Good night bro.
I won't leave these hungry bastards alone - I'm up all night to send their miserable life into oblivion. grin

As you can see the imbecciles ran out of free data from service providers and can't even reply one single mention. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Good night bro.

I hate tribal marks

How many do you have?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by andresia(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

Ya dig? grin

MyFlair:
Truckpusher:

Ya dig? grin

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=37714771][s]I won't leave these hungry bastards alone - I'm up all night to send their miserable life into oblivion. grin

As you can see the imbecciles ran out of free data from service providers and can't even reply one single mention. grin grin[[/s]/quote]

Ugly old man

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

grin grin grin

Agbaya old man trying to console himself

tongue tongue
Your poor father must have cursed the living daylight out of your hoe of a mom ,all because of your miserable nature. grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin cheesy the hermaphrodite recently got his goove back unlike 5months ago when he was barely seen .....funny funny identities
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by philips70(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
obailala:
Dont even try to delude yourself that PDP loves competition, that is a bloody lie because the PDP I know cannot even face the tiniest competition. Since apc was formed, Jonathanians had always prayed and wished for the apc to vaporise and i kept stressing myself explaining to some Jonathanians why it was important and beneficial for the nation to have a powerful opposition.

On the other hand, the APC understands the need for a competing opposition. Without an opposition, apc becomes pdp instantly. Also, a number of apc sympathizers have repeatedly expressed their concerns over the exit of barcanista who seems to be the only pdp e-warrior on this forum with a brain. I cant forget in a hurry how disgusted I was with the okada man analysis by a guy called ochejoseph on the asset declaration of PMB/PYO, I personally couldnt help but wish we still had barcanista cos he was the only wailer whose analyses were worth spending a second on.

Ochejoseph attempted to wear barcanista's shoes just for one day but you guys bullied him with serious bants. That thing he wrote was not worth a 2/100 in a kindergarten Essay test. I can only imagine how weak and disappointed he feels after that attempt.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
the dolt can't quote .smh
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
tomakint:

grin cheesy the hermaphrodite recently got his groove back unlike 5months ago when he was barely seen .....funny funny identities
He even came with his rodents.

Menh..... grin grin grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your poor father must have cursed the living daylight out of your hoe of a mom ,all because of your miserable nature. grin

All because someone put up your ugly picture with fake chain

grin grin

E pain am tongue tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by aresa: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

2. I'll continue to post, comment and analyse issues that affects Nigeria's socio-economic and political development.

May God Continue To Bless Everyone of Us.....Amen.

The useless biafra loser still won't say God bless Nigeria even though in his delusions and deceptions, he's concerned about Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

All because someone put up your ugly picture with fake chain

grin grin

E pain am tongue tongue
You're even senile? You're not making sense at all.

Pull out some more shiit from your smelly dirty ass and explain your crap, please.

I don't like it when your half wit nature takes the best part of your bastard life. grin

Between ,how is your hoe of a mom doing ? how much is she digging for now?
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
philips70:

I do not have associates on NL. Ironically, the only person I have connected with out of here is barcanista himself. Doesn't still stop me from hammering him when I need to till he personally tell me to stop.
Good enough you're denying these rodents before everyone here - It would amount to a caricature to be seen with the likes of chidozieude and his smelly boyfriend called andresia. grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're even senile? You're not making sense at all.

Pull out some more shiit from your smelly dirty ass and explain your crap, please.

I don't like it when your half wit nature takes the best part of your bastard life. grin

Between ,how is your hoe of a mom doing ? how much is she digging for now?

Agbaya

dirty smelling old fool

tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Jesusloveyou: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
hinwazaka:

And this thread is supposed to be different. A reclusive commentator opened a thread, simply to celebrate the fact, that his most competitive rival is gone. This is archetypal of the APC. They are so afraid of competition and any sort of polemics, they screech and scream, till the rival pity's them and moves along. The PDP, on the other hand, relish competition and love to go head to head with opposition of any order. You guys need to get over your inferiority complex. Like seriously, its kinda sad
why not take up d role of d chief wailers,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations / When Did Using A Phone In A Military Checkpoint Become An Offence. / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.