Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland (18858 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / Saraki Issues Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by hinwazaka: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Gbawe!!! Demdem!!! Passingshot!!!

Those people mentioned above reduced barcanista to a mere town crier! grin grin

If you visit his facebook page, you go laugh so tee, your Belle go wan tear!

Almost all the wailing wailers on Nairaland(Aged 18-22yrs) congregate there daily to masturbate his ego and wail their eyes out!!! grin grin
And this thread is supposed to be different. A reclusive commentator opened a thread, simply to celebrate the fact, that his most competitive rival is gone. This is archetypal of the APC. They are so afraid of competition and any sort of polemics, they screech and scream, till the rival pity's them and moves along. The PDP, on the other hand, relish competition and love to go head to head with opposition of any order. You guys need to get over your inferiority complex. Like seriously, its kinda sad

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

I will just show this for a few minutes
It is so depressing that these are the sort of miscreants that now dominate NL
Look at the state of the fool

ooo my God And this kid is wailing against change for better life

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

His file is here with me

Ugly horrible looking middle aged man that had a deprived and terrible childhood and youth trying to feel funky in his late 40s

He is a disaster

Odikwa Serious! I know that man called Truck whatever must be Useless in real Life!

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by andresia(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

His file is here with me

Ugly horrible looking middle aged man that had a deprived and terrible childhood and youth trying to feel funky in his late 40s

He is a disaster

I can imagine, with such moniker: Truckpusher

Must have pushed away all his childhood in a truck and has turned out as a vicious middle aged freak
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Odikwa Serious! I know that man called Truck whatever must be Useless in real Life!
What is more useless than a man that continuously battle with his gender identity crisis? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
andresia:

I can imagine, with such moniker: Truckpusher

Must have pushed away all his childhood in a truck and has turned out as a vicious middle aged freak

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

His file is here with me

He is a disaster

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Totally useless

I have his pictures. He is a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Firefire(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
What is more useless than a man that continuously battle with his gender identity crisis? grin grin

real crisis...

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=37713892][/quote]

Those cows are better looking than you

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
God bless barcanista in all his endeavours.

It's very much obvious his decision to leave was prudent and shrewd, not minding the primitivity and hypocrisy of the demonic broom wavers.

Soon, your house shall be left desolate for you APC liars.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

Totally useless

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2015

It's very much obvious his decision to leave was prudent and shrewd, not minding the primitivity and hypocrisy of the demonic broom wavers.

Soon, your house shall be left desolate for your APC liars.
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Firefire(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Congregation of APC Nairaland thugs... cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

Those cows are better looking than you
Dumbo, now you got my attention.

You can't even quote properly? grin

Your parents have every right to demand for a refund of your useless tuition fee or better still kill yourself. grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=37713965][/quote]

Agbaya

Useless dumbo

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Firefire(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

Agbaya

Chidozieude:

Totally useless

Dear Seun and Lalasticlala can you please ban this guy for breaking rule: 10 ?
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by andresia(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

Agbaya

The guy seems to be a junkie. No wonder

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Oh! You see the small boy? grin grin
What's your gender?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Firefire:

real crisis...

cheesy cheesy
I was thinking that this useless thread was made by one of his dirty smelly e-thugs that changes monikers like women changes tampon, but alas it was made by the same man that is suffering from gender identity disorder. grin grin

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
andresia:

He is a drugpusher

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Firefire:

Dear Seun and Lalasticlala can you please ban this guy for breaking rule: 10 ?

For wetin nah?

Ur file is here too
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by andresia(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Firefire:

Dear Seun and Lalasticlala can you please ban this guy for breaking rule: 10

Why are you wailing. STFU and enjoy the show, ejiot

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

Agbaya

Useless dumbo
Learn how to quote properly first and stop embarrassing your fellow smelly dirty e-thugs with no future. grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Obiagelli:

Lol @ Aged 18-22yrs

Why not visit the site? grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Soon, your house shall be left desolate for you APC liars.

Another useless old man with tribal marks saying nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

What's your gender?
A she-male and a great economist. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Learn how to quote properly first and stop embarrassing your fellow smelly dirty e-thugs with no future. grin

tongue tongue tongue

Ugly old man

Arent you ashamed of yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
You are following him on facebook.

Oh! How you love and admire barcanista.
brother, I wonder ooo. Some women hv lost all dignity.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Firefire(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

For wetin nah?

Ur file is here too

Seun & Lalasticlala...
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
andresia:

After getting high , I usually end up on top your momma's puccy while your wretched old man sings me a lullaby. grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by philips70(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
So, this is what you've reduced yourself into?...smh

Bro, with all due respect you should know when not to type unless this is just who you are and I for once wouldn't judge this your pathetic show of absolute shame and immaturity.

Except you want me to cut him some slack, I for one do not find a problem telling what I think is the truth to even the closest friend I have. I do not hate him, neither do I have anything against him rather than this political ideological difference. I do same with my real life friends, colleagues, etc. It's nothing personal, neither is it any immaturity nor shame but just my blunt nature.
Lastly, I have the right to be disappointed in anyone just as you feel disappointed by my take on barcanista.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) / Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent / Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.