Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland (18855 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / Saraki Issues Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by hinwazaka: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
obailala:
Dont even try to delude yourself that PDP loves competition, that is a bloody lie because the PDP I know cannot even face the tiniest competition. Since apc was formed, Jonathanians had always prayed and wished for the apc to vaporise and i kept stressing myself explaining to some Jonathanians why it was important and beneficial for the nation to have a powerful opposition.

On the other hand, the APC understands the need for a competing opposition. Without an opposition, apc becomes pdp instantly. Also, a number of apc sympathizers have repeatedly expressed their concerns over the exit of barcanista who seems to be the only pdp e-warrior on this forum with a brain. I cant forget in a hurry how disgusted I was with the okada man analysis by a guy called ochejoseph on the asset declaration of PMB/PYO, I personally couldnt help but wish we still had barcanista cos he was the only wailer whose analyses were worth spending a second on.
The PDP, organised a debate, the APC were a no show. The PDP may have had issues, with APC's brand of politics, but except exchanging heated words, did nothing physical and extremist against them. If the shoe had been, on the other foot, PMB would not allow an opposition party the air to grow into a major stumbling block in its part to consolidating its control. And also, in 2019, if PMB suffers a defeat, we will see how, the Gandhi President will handle his loss and handover.
Also, Ochejosephs analysis of the asset declaration, was rather informative and well put together. If you didn't garner any knowledge from it, that's your problem. And Dunsman posted Barcanista's analysis of the President's asset declaration from his Facebook page on Nairaland.
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by rexbuton: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
we are taking nairaland too seriously

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

All because someone put up your ugly picture with fake chain

grin grin

E pain am tongue tongue
Can you post your own picture with all pride? no way because you're as ugly as fucck. grin

Keep masturbating with my pix ,after all Rilwayn001 did it to thesonofmark's pix. grin

I have always known that you're a faggott ass, dicck nibbling goblin - I'm straight bro. wink
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Can you post your own picture with all pride? no way because you're as ugly as fucck. grin

Keep masturbating with my pix ,after all Rilwayn001 did it to thesonofmark's pix. grin

I have always known that you're a faggott ass, dicck nibbling goblin - I'm straight bro. wink

E pain am

tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
The level of madness being exhibited by these APC online rodents is something that only the gods can decipher.

A minute of silence for all APC NL rodents......

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by ejirede: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bacanista:
I am still alive and kicking!

I will singlehandedly destroy APC

Sai Bacanista cool cool cool
ode.even ur entire enthnic group could not wrestle with APC not to talk of irrelevant you!
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

E pain am

tongue tongue tongue
O yes ! Can't you see that I'm crying my eyes out because of one imbe grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
O yes ! Can't you see that I'm crying my eyes out because of one imbe grin

Ugly modafucker

e dey pain am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
ejirede:
ode.even ur entire enthnic group could not wrestle with APC not to talk of irrelevant you!
And you are so dumb that you couldn't even figure out that the moniker you quoted was a clone? grin

Come ,who dey give dey una internet access for this country sef ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
The level of madness being exhibited by these APC online rodents is something that only the gods can decipher.

A minute of silence for all APC NL rodents......

See belle

Fat slob

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

Says a man that has bleached the living daylight of his wrinkled skin in order to impress girls young enough to be his daughters.

Jobless fool

says by a man that keeps forking his mother's asss just for fun grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Blah blah blah.....Your amala and ewedu infested brain prolly ran out of rubbish to type.

Iidiota. grin
haba learn to use Nice words no b fyt

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:

He keeps my pictures and uses them to jerk off before ramming his momma with his diick.

What a life to lead...smh grin grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Another product of Biafra education

Your parents should have killed you for food

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Gbawe!!! Demdem!!! Passingshot!!!

Those people mentioned above reduced barcanista to a mere town crier! grin grin

If you visit his facebook page, you go laugh so tee, your Belle go wan tear!

Almost all the wailing wailers on Nairaland(Aged 18-22yrs) congregate there daily to masturbate his ego and wail their eyes out!!! grin grin

gbawe is a hungry bastard and your pay master

demdem is just a vulture that always praise his god (Gej) every day

passingshot? i don't know any bastard by passingshot

and you? who doesn't know the bastard she-male ngeneukwenu

barcanista is what your useless father never be and he's what your Hopless useless self can never be in his hundred lives
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
He keeps my pictures and uses them to jerk off before ramming his momma with his diick.

U are crying and I am happy.

e dey pain am well

Morrison u don buy market

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Grundig: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
I don't get this. It makes no sense whatsoever.

The general consensus is that Barcanista gets some sort of reward for his pro PDP stance. . .FINE! Dude has left Nairaland yet for some reason best known to the OP and his goons they went searching for Barcanista. I don't know about you guys but I fimd this act weird.

If I were OP and his goons I'd channel the energy used in trailing Barcanista to something a bit more rewarding. . .something like getting paid for supporting APC.
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

Another product of Biafra education

Your parents should have killed you for food

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm

but wait oo why do your mother loves forking dogs

useless wasted dog's sperm from a prostitute bastard mother.

Tinka tigbuo nna i Afo sagbuo nne

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

e dey pain am well

grin grin grin
You mean it pains yo momma after forking her ass? grin grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

Ignore that dude for once haba! Stop engaging him
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

the guy is just a dog's sperm product
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Is that Biafran English? grin grin

Oya write in Igbo, i can understand you better that way

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Killer, e dun do abeg - make the small boy no go commit suicide o.
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

e dey pain am well

grin grin grin

shatap your dirty mouth there we're talking about your mother forking dogs and you're talking nonsense
are you a mad man?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
tomakint:

Ignore that dude for once haba! Stop engaging him
I already ignored the nkita bendel. grin grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Killer, e dun do abeg - make the small boy no go commit suicide o.

i hate bastards the guy is a bastard that deserves death.

a handcuff on his mother that D day should have prevented her prostitute mother from forking dogs that born him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You mean it pains yo momma after forking her ass? grin grin

No this is the person it is paining

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

Is that Biafran English? grin grin

Oya write in Igbo, i can understand you better that way

Nope the only English i know is that your useless Hopless mother is a cheap prostitute that forks animals.

better check your dna because am sure your harlot mother forks anything with tail

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Haywhymido(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Good bye, Good riddance

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:

[s]Nope the only English i know is that your useless Hopless mother is a cheap prostitute that forks animals.

better check your dna because am sure your harlot mother forks anything with tail[/s]

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

No this is the person it is paining

tongue tongue tongue

Nope he's not but yours the one pained because you're about to discover that that idiotic useless bastard arm robber you called father is not your biological father rather it's just a mere dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:
my hopeless mother is a prostitute you're right
i know Thunder scatter your family there Insha'Allah amin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims / 2019: Atiku, Duke, Ezekwesili Shun Signing Of Peace Accord / IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.