Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife (39875 Views)

"It's Either Restructuring Or Referendum" - Ezeife / Buhari Appointing Osinbajo As Coordinator Is An Impeachable Offence – Adegboruwa / Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by rozayx5(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bitter soul...Ibadan tout...why insult the man and abandon the message of truth he brought here?...BTW Ajimobi said he wants to borrow more because bailout loan of 20years given him isn't enough... Oyo is in coma and may soon meet up with Osun or overtake Osun sef... charity begins at home...go put off the fire burning in your house first...Quit shifting your problem or blames to others for self inflicted woes...thanks

you wonder why the wasteners and abokeys love one Nigeria so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by sltn(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2015
Odilichukwu:
Nice one Ezeife people who know the origin of the present Anambra and Enugu know you. I hope the new govt. Has come to bring out the best in Nigeria and not disintegrate it otherwise God won't spare him. Because, no scheme of man can pluck us (NdiIgbo) from God's hand for we are a Chosen generation and a royal priesthood and even the apple of God's eyes.
are YOU guys serious!
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2015
If the Igbos have truly moved on and are only interested in Biafra and deciding not to have anything to do with 'the zoo'. Why is this man suddenly interested in the impeachment of Buhari

I thought the Igbos claim to be Biafrans, not Nigerians grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by vanunu: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2015
Why do u Nigerians hate the Igbos? Why do you people behave as if satan is your father? Why so much hate? Why are you people evil? Only children of satan hate Gods children. Hell awaits all of you if you do not repent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by jeak123(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2015
Nairalanders, I am sure that most people making contributions here never read through what Dr Ezeife said. Pls read through before commenting. He pointed out a flaw in the present govt which is glaring. All the insults and name calling are irrelevant. If the recent past administration had done that, for sure he would have been hounded yet no one sees what President Buhari is doing as wrong. How selective we are in our reasoning.
The man never insulted anyone in that interview. This is why we are where we are today because we don't take time to consider things. We call people sycophants yet we are worse than the uneducated. Name calling even when its glaring that there is something wrong with how appointments were being made, yet we fail to see it.
please let us stop being myopic and unnecessarily judgemental just because someone comes from a
particular region. Let us support this govt but not stupidly. The president cannot be right all the time. When he is wrong let us in the same one voice condemn that action this keep everybody in check of seeing anyone and everyone who criticizes the president as an enemy.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by dukecharles(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Lol....Q1 : What has this guy been smoking? E strong sha! What he should be bothered about is: were the appointments on merit?

The appointments where not on merit, e.g. How can you appoint a man that hasn't been in customs to head Nigerian Customs? Is foolishness...How can you appoint someone that graduated bottom of his class and answered many queries as an operative to head DSS just because they are northerners, it is madness.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by murmee: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2015
So Ezeife now knows how it feels to be marginalized. He seems to have forgotten that the last administration headed by Jonathan was an Ibo government. South East did not see anything wrong with the almost total exclusion of the South West at that time. Instead of people like him and Tinubu to address the disunity of the highly educated, enlightened and progressive peoples of Southern Nigeria, they are lamenting about not being part of a Northern government. The Unity of Southern Nigeria is the only WEAPON to fight Northern domination. Let the South begin to speak with one voice.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by goshen26: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2015
fromnigeria:
Please who is Exeife?

[/color][/b]googke[b][color=#770077]
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by ROCKHARDDK(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2015
When u run from the tiRing noise of the forest in ur village for the city beware, ur ears will be disflowered by noise not better than a forest noIse in the city..... That's Naija bleeped Fate As Of Now...
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Tdarry: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2015
This short pathetic eastern he-goat derive pleasure in endless nonsensical bleating, instead of this old primate to focus on;
1. Forming a formidable political party to use as a means of better leveraging their rights from the center
2. Drawing attention to the environmental and social challenges facing his region
3. Exposing the likes of nnamdi kanu who's hell bent on leading the young and inexperienced to death
4. Admonishing SE governors in delivering dividends of democracy to the region,

But no, all the senile grandpa does is the same thing he's been doing since his youth, shout, wail, scream, make stupid noises until somebody notices and throw him some morsels.
No sense, no plan, no direction, just another dog barking away his last days in shame

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Shekau1(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2015
Demmzy15:
Mr. Ezeife you talk too much, just tell Sen. Ike to impeach. Flat'head beating chest coward!
this totally uncalled for, Insults won't take u anywhere angry
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by front247: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2015
We are happy buhari is fighting corruption, but 95percent of appointments are from the north while others are treated as slaves
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by TETFUND: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2015
What is this HE GOAT from my village making noise since my change messiah entered government. Well the juicy position he held under GEJ that he lost still torments him.OKWADIKE IGBO UKWU,Go to NGO and sleep.your relevant days are gone.GEJ have gone and is sleeping y not go and sleep with him.Even if Buhari appoint only northerners and southerners and exclude the south east and the country moves toward I'll hail him.All south easterners during GEJ were rogues from Ekweremadu to ministers.
Baba go slow no mind Okwadike that can not put common fire Wood in the village unless his white beard gets burnt

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by oyetunder(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Oh, this funny white-bearded man is still audible... Let him go and impeach him then. When he was backing Jonathan, Jonathan was a saint to him. Let this political demons accept that they have rebuked democratically.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Ovamboland(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Ibos and government appointment sha! He is not even interested in infrastructure roads, bridges that will help the livelihood of the average ibo. And how come everyone missed his silly 5% theory where criminal looters are rewarded with 5% of the loot successfully carted away and they get to do no time for the crime committed? The moral is steal big like 1 trillion and walk away legitimately with 500 million. Leaders of thought indeed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by 1Dray(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2015
Ayodeelee:
Ezieife as went nd smoke is weed nd cm here in smash out noncence. grin grin
It's a shame that a youngman like you cannot write a correct simple English. Please go back to Primary 3.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Sacramento4real(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2015
He was making some lil sense,until he said Looters should be made be return what they stole,but be given 5% of the stolen money.WTF!How can an Elder statesman make such a wack statement?Please,someone should tell this man that stealing is now Corruption.A new Sheriff just arrived town.He play by a different set of rules.He doesn't negotiate with criminals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by chernest2002: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2015
Ezeife have spoken well but my people will not see wisdom in his words,unlike mohamade junaid who told a section to secede and face the consiqence forgeting that nigeria as a nation have more problems to carry and must not add more,but he is called a good leader by even poor nigerians who should have shun him.as for appointment,those who fail to see wrong in excruding some rigieon should know that as one nation everyone must be carried along if we must achieve greatness,everyone have right to vote his choice candidate and is not a crime, and the winner must carry everybody along if truly we are one nig.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by 4stylz: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:
It's pardonable when kid wailers wail uncontrollably online. What is not pardonable is when adults like this man wail endlessly on the pages of newspapers to the embarrassment of his children, friends and family.

Ezeife, go impeach the president nah! A sycophant and an hypocrite rolled in one man.

You are just a fool; It's cos the government is favoring your region, I can remember how you people normally cries if things go the opposite.. I don't need to ask where you are from cos I know already.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by femtoj2: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2015
What motivated Buhari ‘s attitude to the Southeast, I don’t know. What did we do to deserve comprehensive hatred of the Southeast people”, he asks rhetorically.[/color][color=#990000] Same reasons you did not vote for PMB 100 days ago. Am so sorry, you may have to leave with this for the next 4years........just think.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by billyG(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2015
OkutaNla:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ex-governor-ezeife-hits-buhari/

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ex-governor-ezeife-hits-buhari/
I dnt blame d old bedford lorry called maxi ezeife!I blame d Sen. Pius Anyim who made d post of SGF very lucrative in d eye of d igbo sycopants.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by 1Dray(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2015
adanny01:

This man is high on made in Aba Hennessy! Southwest are the ones to be comlaining not SE. How cam somebody go to another man's farm to harvest.

Hausa people say "manomin noman gaiya su ke cin abincin noman gaiya". Meaning farmers who showed up for cultivating the community's farmland will eat the food prepared by the community. I cant imagine a community member who refused to show up for the cultivation but show up when the food is served. What right does he have?
You're an idiot... So much for your one Nigeria, yet you piss on your panties each time they talk about leaving your Nigeria to form their own country. Please continue, but be sure that you can't eat your cake and have it. This time around Biafra will begotten. Shege, arne, kafir...
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by 1miccza: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2015
Well PMB does not even know if he exists at all...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by SalC: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2015
I read it well, "they will come to us and apologise for what they did to us, they will beg for us to be one again, we are the original children of God, Junaid Mohammed said the southeast should secede again and Buhari said nothing!"

This man is pro-Biafra, take it or leave it!

He said the truth!
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Lol....Q1 : What has this guy been smoking? E strong sha! What he should be bothered about is: were the appointments on merit?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

If appointments in Nigeria are based solely on merit, I wonder if any Northerner can get any. What mark has any if the appointees made in their fields globally?
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by ruggedtimi(m): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2015
"The largest concentration of blacks in the world is in Nigeria"..nice quote.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Macgreat(m): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2015
buhari, thumbs up! continue the work. I'm enjoying you. smiley
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by sucdan: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2015
Why all this Old Corrupt Politicians are the ones complaining about this God giving administration.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by disloman(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2015
rozayx5:

lol so gej created bh

i grin grin grin at your stupidity
U need am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by engrlarex(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2015
kk
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by dammytosh: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2015
disloman:
What a shame.Now I understand his pain,SGF.Oga!U can't eat ur cake n still av it.U don't reap where u don't sow.Without cabinet,NNCP is transformed,No commission on power but Power has increased.War on terrorism is ongoing n Victory will soon b achieved etc.This my fridge never work like this b4.Check this out.

Don't mind the thieves. They have seen that it is game Over for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Ehisalvin: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos / History Of Lawrence Anini,a Notorious Armed Robbers In Early Eightiesm / Muhammad Ali And Ben Murray-Bruce 1984 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.