Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife (39870 Views)

"It's Either Restructuring Or Referendum" - Ezeife / Buhari Appointing Osinbajo As Coordinator Is An Impeachable Offence – Adegboruwa / Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by cold(m): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2015
This Ezeife guy sha...
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2015
We are a people of destiny and nobody; whether that person is called Buhari or Junaid Muhammed can stop us. And we don’t want to stop anybody.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by QuotaSystem: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2015
The SE brought this upon itself.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:
It's pardonable when kid wailers wail uncontrollably online. What is not pardonable is when adults like this man wail endlessly on the pages of newspapers to the embarrassment of his children, friends and family.

Ezeife, go impeach the president nah! A sycophant and an hypocrite rolled in one man.

Bitter soul...Ibadan tout...why insult the man and abandon the message of truth he brought here?...BTW Ajimobi said he wants to borrow more because bailout loan of 20years given him isn't enough... Oyo is in coma and may soon meet up with Osun or overtake Osun sef... charity begins at home...go put off the fire burning in your house first...Quit shifting your problem or blames to others for self inflicted woes...thanks

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by j4sure(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by rozayx5(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2015
disloman:
What a shame.Now I understand his pain,SGF.Oga!U can't eat ur cake n still av it.U don't reap where u don't sow.Without cabinet,NNCP is transformed,No commission on power but Power has increased.War on terrorism is ongoing n Victory will soon b achieved etc.This my fridge never work like this b4.Check this out.

victory grin cheesy grin cheesy

the bh that has killed 100 this week?

you cant rule with propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by JuicyStar: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2015
When a clown speaks u will certainly know. Go through the constitution and u will know that appointment or non-appointment is not an impeachable offence. Must some people even talk....? SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by kingthreat(m): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2015
Let him start the impeachment process nau. All these haters from the South east who dont want to let Baba be.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Ayodeelee: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2015
Ezieife as went nd smoke is weed nd cm here in smash out noncence. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by adanny01(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2015
OkutaNla:
“What motivated Buhari ‘s attitude to the Southeast, I don’t know. What did we do to deserve comprehensive hatred of the Southeast people”, he asks rhetorically.

This man is high on made in Aba Hennessy! Southwest are the ones to be comlaining not SE. How cam somebody go to another man's farm to harvest.

Hausa people say "manomin noman gaiya su ke cin abincin noman gaiya". Meaning farmers who showed up for cultivating the community's farmland will eat the food prepared by the community. I cant imagine a community member who refused to show up for the cultivation but show up when the food is served. What right does he have?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Kayendy(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2015
I'm. Just watching d govt... time will tell and someone will know dat GEj has and will always be better dan buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by kraftykc(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2015
Half the commentators here did not read the article and so they will miss some very respectable and worthwhile messages this man tries to get across.

He speaks of the need for Igbos to invest in the people as well as properties of their host communities. He says Nigeria is the rallying point for all black men on earth and as such we must show that we are better than we have been from the day we were amalgamated. He says Igbos are in the path of Nigeria and will remain so.

He also says that it is an impeach able offense, not constituting a cabinet till now, making the President a dictator of sorts. And that Igbos have been sidelined without a possibility for that to be amended.

Of all he he spoke of the only thing I take exemption to is the impeachment part, because it is silly honestly. But even the President says his appointments have been lopsided and he will redress the situation soon. That said, the whole SGF thing is stupid also, I mean was does it profit a tribe if their man is in the SGF seat??

All in all, I love the words he has for Nigeria, they are ones we should keep espousing as a people and country.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by disloman(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2015
rozayx5:

victory grin cheesy grin cheesy

the bh that has killed 100 this week?

you cant rule with propaganda
Pls read my comment again n comprehend it.U will live long to experience d victory over boko haram.D person that said taniods n fish brain are like Siamese twin ain't lying.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Lol....Q1 : What has this guy been smoking? E strong sha! What he should be bothered about is: were the appointments on merit?

LadyF..... Always listen before you react...this is how to get things right in a democratic setting. Everyone including you, the President and I is subject to correction. The President is for the people because it was by these people he got elected. ONLY THE EMPLOYER KNOWS WHY A STAFF WAS EMPLOYED..... I admire your active presence in this forum and would like to encourage you to demonstrate respect for other perspectives.

TrueSenator has SPOKEN cool
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by rozayx5(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2015
disloman:
Pls read my comment again n comprehend it.U will live long to experience d victory over boko haram.D person that said taniods n fish brain are like Siamese twin ain't lying.

lol their brother is now in charge. bh will have a field day cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Nimen(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2015
Hmm... I just dey look this government, in two years i'll start wailing like a he-goat that got a knife on his throat and by then una no go hear word.

As for those yorubas suffering and smiling kontinu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by leke12(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2015
jomoh:
Kai Weed is becoming too common this days.

People are now being creative with its use they even use it in cakes.

Na Only God sabi the Kain cake this man chop.
lol! U be bad man....u even knw dat much abt weed(SK)..... Me self knw dat much.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by silverprince413(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2015
Diz Buhari na wa o!
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by fromnigeria(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2015
ramdris:
The lady above me forgot her signature message....

She didnt forget, She's only tired of Its LADYF again. I warned her. grin
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Let us not make too much noise. The courts are there. The Legislature is there too. Can we beging the impeachment process already?Otherwise we keep quiet. We talk too much in this country with little or no action. Politicians, pastors, citizens, etc.

So who wants to start the impeachment process. Indicate by the show of hands.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by disloman(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2015
rozayx5:

lol their brother is now in charge. bh will have a field day cheesy cheesy grin
Keep consoling urself.Its hard I understand.Na ur bro put us 4 this mess.Wail till u die of hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by icepoint(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2015
if I can recollect , the last SFG was an Ibo man, he performed woefully. in the past dispensation, we had IBO men as Senate presidents hmmmm we saw the series of dramas that took place. Do they really love there fellow IBO men at all? why all the wailing elder Ezeife?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by okpor2(m): 7:29am On Sep 06, 2015
Nd wat did Ndi Igbo gain from Anyim Pius Anyim as d Secretary in d Jonathan govt?infact wat did Ndi Igbo gain from Ezeifes participations in governance?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by jouchmaleo: 7:30am On Sep 06, 2015
Thank u sir. We are solidly behind you. dis guys throwing insults will soon understand.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by rozayx5(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2015
disloman:
Keep consoling urself.Its hard I understand.Na ur bro put us 4 this mess.Wail till u die of hypertension.

lol so gej created bh

i grin grin grin at your stupidity
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Lol....Q1 : What has this guy been smoking? E strong sha! What he should be bothered about is: were the appointments on merit?
I thought you were well brought up. I don't know your age but definitely this man is your elder. You can make your point without abusing your dignity - if actually you're a lady.
So merit obtains when Buhari makes appointments but not when students are admitted into tertiary institutions. Here, you remember federal character at the expense of merit.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Exponental(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2015
what/ who is ezeife? he will sure swallow his words if considered for a slot.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by PassingShot(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

Bitter soul...Ibadan tout...why insult the man and abandon the message of truth he brought here?...BTW Ajimobi said he wants to borrow more because bailout loan of 20years given him isn't enough... Oyo is in coma and may soon meet up with Osun or overtake Osun sef... charity begins at home...go put off the fire burning in your house first...Quit shifting your problem or blames to others for self inflicted woes...thanks
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Desdola(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2015
in as much as what he says might not augur well to some of us, I believe the insults by some of us here are childish. Every one has a right to air their opinion. If PMB believes those he appointed are the catalyst to moving this nation forward, go and fine we all should support
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Odilichukwu(f): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Nice one Ezeife people who know the origin of the present Anambra and Enugu know you. I hope the new govt. Has come to bring out the best in Nigeria and not disintegrate it otherwise God won't spare him. Because, no scheme of man can pluck us (NdiIgbo) from God's hand for we are a Chosen generation and a royal priesthood and even the apple of God's eyes.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by sltn(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2015
just laughing, he should go and appoint the ministers nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gloria Ajala Is One-Day Lagos Governor, Wins Spelling Bee 2018 Competition / History Of Lawrence Anini,a Notorious Armed Robbers In Early Eightiesm / Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.