Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife (39871 Views)

"It's Either Restructuring Or Referendum" - Ezeife / Buhari Appointing Osinbajo As Coordinator Is An Impeachable Offence – Adegboruwa / Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by ZUBY77(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Lol....Q1 : What has this guy been smoking? E strong sha! What he should be bothered about is: were the appointments on merit?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Smelly Illiterate Prostitute.
Go get a life. Toad brain.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Mbediogu(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2015
MadCow1:

You must be buying your weed from the stock as Ezeife.

You speak of transgressions that you can't substantiate. Show me what Law that President Muhammadu Buhari has broken by not appointing his Ministers yet or by not making an Igbo Man SGF or go and stuff your mouth with
Nwokem, Gerarahia4reelMen shiiii.. Hola! cool

Emecha n'uka eme n'aka. After noise
making we iron it out properly.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by wiseoneking: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Lol....Q1 : What has this guy been smoking? E strong sha! What he should be bothered about is: were the appointments on merit?

i honestly didnt know that this ladyF is a swine. How dare you ask what he smoked after reading this self explanatory piece. Is like the curse of Nairaland upon you is working. Thats why you are called a SLAVE.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2015
MrMcJay:
I don't know why an elder like Mazi Ezeife would start making noise like an old Bedford lorry.

At this stage of his life, he should be a repertoire of knowledge for the country and not just engaging in hungry requests and empty threats.

You have elected representatives from your constituency at Abuja, kindly tell Ekweremadu or Saraki bobo to mobilize them to initiate impeachment proceedings against Buhari.
And Junaid Muhammed is a baby abi? If other Nigerians r working to subdue the Igbos, that will b a futile battle. And it's regrettable.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by wiseoneking: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2015
noah91:
This Ezeife is a foolish old man. Well, that is typical of his tribemen
And What is your father if ....?
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by MadCow1: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2015
Mbediogu:

Emecha n'uka eme n'aka. After noise
making we iron it out properly.

Lol..

You never hala. We no dey make noise, na your brother Ezeife na dey make noise because of SGF position.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by wiseoneking: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2015
obailala:
This old man should shove his flimsy opinion up his asss and should stop irritating our ears with his worthless vituperations.

Where was he when Igbos were literally wishing buhari death?... and now he expects appointments into positions of his choosing. Only an idiotic leader would appoint his enemies or people he doesnt trust into his inner circle. So far, buhari has mainly appointed his inner circle.

After what happened prior to and after the elections, it baffles me that some Igbos still have the face and guts to be demanding for political appointment. The irony of it all is that the Igbos who even supported PMB are not making any noise about it (probably cos they were the intelligent ones anyway), but instead we have the hate and bile filled ones embarassing an entire tribe on a daily basis. Instead of our leaders to clamour and lobby for developmental projects in the SE, here we are, having these old men who call themselves Igbo leaders clamouring for appointments as if that has ever done any region any good.
Ndi oshi ndi oooshi! angry
Not a slave again? Are you.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by ngoziama: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:

Appointments on merit.Does that imply that the north or rather the north east has the most competent people.call a spade a spade.There is competent person in every tribe and region in nigeria so please spare me the crap.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by bigtt76(f): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2015
This your fridge is dangerously freezing ....it can even double as AC sef for your kitchen grin

disloman:
What a shame.Now I understand his pain,SGF.Oga!U can't eat ur cake n still av it.U don't reap where u don't sow.Without cabinet,NNCP is transformed,No commission on power but Power has increased.War on terrorism is ongoing n Victory will soon b achieved etc.This my fridge never work like this b4.Check this out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2015
ZUBY77:

Smelly Illiterate Prostitute.
Go get a life. Toad brain.

Hmmm. No comment
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by ngoziama: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=wiseoneking post=37724680] Not a slave again? Are

Damn all appointments.buhari infact employ all daura people I dont care because I KNOW THAT THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR WHO IS GOD AND JEHOVAH LIVES.HE HOLDS THE KEYS TO OUR LIVES AND DETERMINES EVERYTHING.

so long as God has not forsaken me then I have no problems with buhari .Time only shall tell. I am sick and tired of all these appointment or no appointment.Accumulated grievance can be more dangerous than boko haram if not controlled. Ibos should just be calm and watch this government.if we are not deemed competent by this government so be it.leave buhari and let him know do his wish .please let him be.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by bigtt76(f): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife, categorically declares that there is nothing Buhari can do to remedy the denial of the Igbo position of Secretary to the Government of the Federation. “What motivated Buhari ‘s attitude to the Southeast, I don’t know. What did we do to deserve comprehensive hatred of the Southeast people”, he asks rhetorically.

I don't understand peple shaaa. You go against someone achieving a position and you expect that person to appoint you as adviser when he attains that position for you to help him achieve his/her goals? Naaaaaaah! It doesn't work that way sir!

I would rather choose people who were for me on the struggle to attain the position and appoint those who believed in me and are ready to join me in the fight rather than those who will work against my goals if appointed ....I'm sorry to say BUT PMB is getting it right where many have failed.

Though I will not attribute the gains in the power sector entirely to him BUT his presence seem to make those switch operators at PHCN distribution centers have a re-think when turning off and on the power to transformers. We now have electricity even when its raining (something never achieved before) grin If some places we do get light 18-20 hours per day or 24hrs sef. Make den appoint one Minister to the power sector now, things go change.

Wished we could do away with ministers sef ....all these talks about no policies etc ....who de write or formulate the policies? The dull headed ministers or the permanent secretaries? What many do not know is that the Perm Secs can make or mar a minister's work at the ministries if they are sidelined.

I still de ask ....what level of development can a Secretary to The Government of the Federation bring to his state or region that a whole state governor, senator or Rep cannot if they are sincere? #mtscheeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by fortune1968: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2015
fromnigeria:
Please who is Exeife?
he goat !
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2015
noah91:
This Ezeife is a foolish old man. Well, that is typical of his tribemen

Apparently your own father is also a fool.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Princewell2012(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2015
grin
MadCow1:
The SouthEast should use reverse and Park Well.

Politics is a Game and the South East will be the biggest losers in this administration.

Even the South-South didn't oppose President Buhari the way the South East did despite Jonathan being a South-Southerner.

Now they want to use Federal Character and Catchment Area law to get Federal Executive position appointment, but when that same law is used to favor the A6okis in the North for Admission and employment the South East will start threatening to secede. grin grin grin

I have said it once and I will say it again; The SouthEast needs to revisit their political strategy and in fact burn the book they are playing from now and start afresh. Politics is a game of Interest, unfriendly Allies and Wits not Tribalism and Hate. The last election has conclusively shown us that it is impossible to win an election with just the votes from the South South and the South East so if the Igbos really want to become president anytime soon, they will have to choose between the North East and the South West who will be their new political best friend. grin if they choose to still be stubborn as they have always been, the Next president of Nigeria will come from every other Geo Political region but the South East. grin

Ezeife should fhuck off.. Buhari owes the South East no special favors apart from those he is constitutionally obligated to do for them and the Position of "Secretary to the Government of the Federation" is too sensitive for Buhari to give it to a Man from a region he does not trust and does not support his government.

They should wait for a ministerial appointment in a non-sensitive ministry like Ministry of Women's Affair or Ministry of rural development. Or something like that.

Say no to Tribalism except it involves the Yorubas.. grin

My guy you wicked o. Lol... Ministry for women affair grin
MadCow1:
The SouthEast should use reverse and Park Well.

Politics is a Game and the South East will be the biggest losers in this administration.

Even the South-South didn't oppose President Buhari the way the South East did despite Jonathan being a South-Southerner.

Now they want to use Federal Character and Catchment Area law to get Federal Executive position appointment, but when that same law is used to favor the A6okis in the North for Admission and employment the South East will start threatening to secede. grin grin grin

I have said it once and I will say it again; The SouthEast needs to revisit their political strategy and in fact burn the book they are playing from now and start afresh. Politics is a game of Interest, unfriendly Allies and Wits not Tribalism and Hate. The last election has conclusively shown us that it is impossible to win an election with just the votes from the South South and the South East so if the Igbos really want to become president anytime soon, they will have to choose between the North East and the South West who will be their new political best friend. grin if they choose to still be stubborn as they have always been, the Next president of Nigeria will come from every other Geo Political region but the South East. grin

Ezeife should fhuck off.. Buhari owes the South East no special favors apart from those he is constitutionally obligated to do for them and the Position of "Secretary to the Government of the Federation" is too sensitive for Buhari to give it to a Man from a region he does not trust and does not support his government.

They should wait for a ministerial appointment in a non-sensitive ministry like Ministry of Women's Affair or Ministry of rural development. Or something like that.

Say no to Tribalism except it involves the Yorubas.. grin

My guy you wicked o. Lol... Ministry of women affair
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Blaizeless: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:

Probably he's been smoking ya gashi(hair) since 1914 wen ya gashi turned to weed.

Does it mean dat it is only northerners that merit those positions?

Kai, I smell bush rat in ur gashi.... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Malazzy: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2015
By Next ten years, you may still be struggling to make front page with this skewed comment of yours. Your Joblessness is unquantifiable and your incoherence is unlimited.
ladyF:

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by noah91(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2015
mobuch:

Apparently your own father is also a fool.
My father can't spit rubbish n b a fool like ur elders cos he doesn't hv the corruptible ibo blood and DNA in him
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by saintkel(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2015
mascot87:
Igbo man & wailing is like punana & joystick. Na so wailing they sweet them grin grin
Fool! D next time u call an Igbo man eh, olodo. Wot have u got without d Igbos, look deep down n c 4 yourself
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by rufaikoko(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2015
The Jonathan govt appointments A: THE SOUTH-EAST LIST NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA – Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance BRIGHT OKOGWU – DG Budget EMEKA EZE – DG BPP ARUNMA OTEH – DG SEC OSCAR ONYEMA – DG NSE CHIKE OBI – MD AMCON CHINELU ONUOHA – DG PENCOM GODWIN EMEFIELE – CBN Governor UCHE ORJI – M D Sovereign Wealth Fund SUNNY IROHA – DG Housing F und EVELYN OPUTA – MD BANK OF INDUSTRY NNENNA ORJI – Chairman, Investments, Securities Tribunal ANYIM PIUS ANYIM – SGF B: SOUTH-EAST AND SOUTH-SOUTH LIST DR. ANTHONY ANUFOROM – NIMET ENGR. ANDREW YAKUBU – NNPC PATRICK APOBOLOKEMI – NIMASA MRS. CHINEBO ANOHU AMAZU – PENCOM ENGR. CHUKWU AMUCHI – FERMA MR. GEORGE OSAHON – DPR MRS. EVELYN OPUTU – Bank of Industry ERNEST NWANPA – Nigerian Content Dev. Agency MRS. DUPE ATOKI – Consumer Protection Agency ENGR. EUGENE JUWAH – NCC ENGR. NNAMDI UDOH – NAMA ENGR. AKIKUOTU – NCAA GEORGE URIESI – FAAN CAPT. CHINERE KALU – NCATY DR. PAUL ORHII – NAFDAC Dr. (MRS) G.N. ELEMO – FIIRO ORON JOSHUA OKPO – Maritime Academy of Nigeria ENGR. SEYI SIJUWADE – Railway Corporation MRS. SALLY MBANEFOH – Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation DR. BRIGHT OKOGWU – Budget Office of the Federation PROF. GODSWILL OBIOMA – NERDC MR. R.R. ORYA – NEXIM DR. JOSEPH ODUMODU – Standards Organisation of Nigeria EMEKA NKEM MBA – Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation PROF. LONGMAS WAPMUK – Industrial Training Fund PROF. JULIUS OKOJIE – National Universities Commission MRS. N.S. BENEBO – NESREA DR. PRECIOUS GBENJO – MDG Office PETER CHIGOZIE – Surveyor General of the Federation DR. YEMI KALE – Statistician General of the Federation MR. JONAH OTUNLA – Accountant General of the Federation SAMUEL YONONGO UKARA – Auditor General of the Federation MIKE OMIERI – National Orientation Agency OLUREMI OYO – News Agency of Nigeria (OLUREMI OYO was replaced by IMA NIBORO from the South South) DAVID I. ADELUGBA – NEPC E/S MR. OLUGBENGA KUYE – NEPZA PETER GODSDAY ORUBEBE – Niger Delta Ministry, etc.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by shurlermoz(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2015
arabianights:

Ndigbo cannever own lagos neither will they have Biafra.As divided as they are ,Do you actually feel they can survive 1 week as Biafra?

Well, that's left for them to sort out. I wish them the best of luck but my only advise is that they should always think things through before venturing into it.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
for the first time I saw reasonable comments on nairaland I'm impressed buhari is the man we have being craving for in Nigeria,a leader who have had numerous opportunities to be one of the richest men in Africa but ended up just 30 million naira in his personal account,tribalism is another problem after corruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by GOFRONT(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kai.....wallai......Am really EnJOYING Electric Light.....HOw com
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by mascot87(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
saintkel:
Fool! D next time u call an Igbo man eh, olodo. Wot have u got without d Igbos, look deep down n c 4 yourself

Another Igbo goat just escaped from the zoo grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by blaqoracle: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
ramdris:
The lady above me forgot her signature message.....

This Ogunfe of a man is fast becoming senile....rehab thingz should be considered by his family....
This man needs to be taken to old people's home for proper care.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Abugab(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
mandax:

Yeah, Buhari has brought the change of inter tribal hatred. Igbo is the largest, or the second largest single ethnic group in Nigeria. Your Baba Buhari has deployed open hatred for the largest or second largest tribe in Nigeria, that means he has deployed hatred against Nigeria itself.

Nigeria was not functioning with a single political party during the last presidential election. Why must Buhari deploy open hatred for the Igbo because he did not get pass vote in the southeast?

Buhari has never declared any tribal war as far as I know but you are the one preaching tribal hatred here. As far as I am concerned, we are all humans and when you start differentiating between humans, I always take a bow. I am a Niger Deltan, have lifivd and worked in the South West, SE, NW, NC and have made friends with everyone. I love the human race and I am a Humanist and not tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by jomoh: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
leke12:
lol! U be bad man....u even knw dat much abt weed(SK)..... Me self knw dat much.

I no know much o bro. I just heard the news of a guy using weed to make cake for another babe.
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by farem: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
247notire:
Depraved swine. So evry region must support ur dullard to be favoured after elections. GEJ that did so many projects for the northerners like ur sorry self even though u neva liked him, wat wud u say to that? Anyway ur thinking like a proper northerner. Yoruba is the guys I pity. SE will soon be out of this zoo called Nigeria.

Guy, I think its more dullardy to expect favor (appointment) from the'dullard' you didn't support
ALSO

S/He who hates the Kingdom [your so-called zoo] and expecting to be made king is accursed of God!
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by fromnigeria(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
fortune1968:
he goat !
Who be this
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by farem: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
247notire:
Depraved swine. So evry region must support ur dullard to be favoured after elections. GEJ that did so many projects for the northerners like ur sorry self even though u neva liked him, wat wud u say to that? Anyway ur thinking like a proper northerner. Yoruba is the guys I pity. SE will soon be out of this zoo called Nigeria.

Lack of focus is number one malady of these wailers

Guy, I think its more dullardy to expect favor (appointment) from the'dullard' you didn't support
ALSO

S/He who hates the Kingdom [your so-called zoo] and expecting to be made king is accursed of God!
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
fromnigeria:
Please who is Exeife?
a man who can make noise and the entire Nigeria will hear, than ur father who will sit in a tombo joint waiting for someone to buy his broke ass a free drink. So he can talk nonsense like you
Re: Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife by excel4us: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
You are an idiot.what has igbo nation done to deserve this?why not criticise the man and leave igbos out out these.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gloria Ajala Is One-Day Lagos Governor, Wins Spelling Bee 2018 Competition / Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.