Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

See What’s So Special About Sex??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What’s So Special About Sex??? (2029 Views)

This Man's Suit Is So Special, Where Can One Actually Get One? / What Is So Special About Virgins / What's So Special About Teenagers VJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What’s So Special About Sex??? by love2nicee: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2015
I was just thinking about my friend who threatened to break-up with his girlfriend,just because the girl is refusing to go down the bedroom way.

Talking to the girl (Selina),she was very sad and scared because of two reasons,to give in something she’s not really prepared for and losing a guy who she has grown very fond of…

In her tears,she asked something which really got me thinking — what’s so special about sex that we just can’t wait.
Sex as designed by God was supposed to be enjoyed between married couple but here and now as in today,sex is everywhere,almost every relationship in the world has got some sort of sex thing going on.

ADD US ON BBM: 52FD62797

Let’s take a good look at sex,I mean the illegal spiritual form of it,I know people will be like,don’t go spiritual on this.
Well,I will try not to,but the truth is — God designed something,a gift for that matter and told the recipient of that gift to unwrap it at an appropriate time but unfortunately,I guess the Adam and Eve stubbornness still dwells in humanity.

Let’s look at the problems humanity has faced by unwrapping the gift at the wrong time.
God is certainly not stupid,he wanted us to really enjoy sex,so he said,stay a virgin before you tie the knot with your other half,he wanted us to stay ignorant so that we can fully be satisfied with our partners,no matter how huge or small the dick is or how tight and loose the vajay is.

How long or short period you last in the bedroom wouldn’t have been much of a problem.
Let’s say you slept with about five young men before marriage,what happens if your husband can’t satisfy you like your ex’s,the case with guys is even worse.

Imagine if we can all stay virgins before marriage,how beneficial it will be for us all.
Low population growth,no teenage pregnancies,no sexually transmitted diseases among many other interesting benefits.

The fundamental motive of sex has been insulted,we’re all guilty.
The thing is if something is misused it loses its value,sex only becomes special if it’s done the right way,the right time.
Just a random thought though.

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/09/see-whats-so-special-about-sex.html

Re: See What’s So Special About Sex??? by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2015
Re: See What’s So Special About Sex??? by ikbnice(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2015
ar u tru? Say make trailer wey carry rod nd cement nd wey no get brake jam u if uv neva bleep. Lol!
Re: See What’s So Special About Sex??? by Terry68: 7:30am On Sep 06, 2015
Are we to talk about it here or add you up on bbm?

Don't get.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies/Men ,can You Marry A Man/Woman You Are Older/Younger Than? / When You Sit Beside Your Arc Enemy [PHOTO] / Scaming Experience In Relationships. Share Yours...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.