Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees (60541 Views)

I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun / El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by goshen26: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmmmmmm........hope the whole matter will not result to disintegration of Nigeria, cos I'm smelling something that.....
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by marcondo13: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
The North has never hidden their grudge against GEJ,despite his various efforts to placate them,majorly because he appointed Gen Ihejirika to be Army Chief,a taboo to them! Everyone can remember the Amnesty International saga! Why is no one interested in the bombardment of communities in the Niger Delta?
In the area of finance,what is the achievements of Taminu Kurfi,Nenadi Usman and Usman Shamsudeen be compared to Bright Okongwu,Idika Kalu,Okonjo Iweala,apart from depending on govt appointment? The area of finance is controlled by the Anioma axis in Delta State (Iweala,Emefiele,Okongwu) and an Urhobo (Oputu) ,not Ijaws!
Apart from relying on the lopsided appointments in the Ministry of Petroleum,can anyone name a single Northerner who has made a mark in the Petroleum industry in the private sector,to run the Petroleum Ministry?
As for lopsided appointment,if the ''elders'' are sincere,let them state their date of appointment if they were GEJ's first appointment on resumption of office,e.g. Sanusi was appointed as CBN Governor until he was replaced by Emefiele! They are trying to justify the unjustifiable!
Even if GEJ actually did it,people ''voted'' for PMB to change the bad system not to continue it!

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by BraniacX(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
adesegun121:
Do me i do you God no dey vex...

Jonathan park his ppl put for his cabinet..
And my better.. Humble.. Handsome.. Cute.. Adorable... Sai buhari park his aboki put for his cabinet.. So wetin bad for deir now??
Anybody wey no like dis arrangement he or she fit go die in lagoon...

Sai baba
sai buhari..

Proudly 9ja....
Omo yoruba lemi oooo
quote me make sango kill you..
You are an effing idi0t!!!
And I already killed sango and his bini version esango in one fell swoop!

3 Likes

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by bugzbunny: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
IyaIode:
The north didn't cry when Jonathan did this. Ibos started crying after 5 appointments
Thanks for confirming dat the north is on a revenge mission.. And yorubas are nothing but hausa fulani slaves..

2 Likes

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by onunwa21(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
GEJ is he 4rm d south east? Y must it be people 4rm d south east to suffer dis?
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by fairheven: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
So it is turn-by-turn? No wahala,my turn-our turn go soon come.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by shamecurls(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
[size=28pt]Wailing Wailers! Food is ready o..! Come and eat.[/size]

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by hansad: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
sunsewa:

Ur on point, nice piece of work u have here,overwiseness and lack of trust is killing us here in the southern parts,thereby allowing the north to use us as the wished,I educated and enlightened a fellow Igbo people that out of Yoruba people and Hausa people,that the Yoruba are more useful and better to lgbos/other southern parts than core northerners, my reasons are as follows (1) lgboes and others can take Yoruba lands especially Lagos as homes, co habiting with them peaceful, born and bred up among them,thereby seeing each others as one,intermingling without barriers, same thing applicable to Yoruba people that found themselves in other southern parts of Nigeria lives born,bred their children that the grow to co habit peacefully and intermingle unhindered that most children and adults hardly visits their home of origin and can't speak their mother tongues, especially Igbo born and bred in Lagos this days,but opposite is the case in the northern parts,they are always after killing of southerners,that being born and bred there don't make a sense,u always know u are a foreigner in or country.
(2) Southern people has the major cog of income to the running of Nigeria as a nation financially, taxes from Lagos and Ogun state, including the seaports,borders and airport bring big chunks to federal purse,east brings in taxes from nnewi,onitsha ,aba ,while lmo and abia state contribute oil proceeds,south South brings in oil proceeds,while core north doesn't bring the major the major chunks, but contribute minor chunks.
(3)Core Northern states detest local and foreign investors at present due to issues of violence imbibed in their cultures and boko haram menace,while investments goes in droves to Lagos ,Ogun and other southern states,contributing to financial well off of Nigeria which they core northern states also share in the finance, if every southern states are infested with culture of violence and bokoharam,then we are finished as a country like Afghanistan and Somalia, lrak.
(4)Yoruba's and others Nigeria state minus the core north,encourage Nigeria brewerys and other acholics brand in Nigeria and other foreign alcoholic wines and liquors in their business, eg most and chadom,henessy,Jack Daniels etc,in social life of entertainment thereby bringing income to government, also encouraging our music stars like psquare,dbanj,wizkid,flavour etc in running shows in southern States, without going core north,musicians smiling to banks and paying their tax,event hosters also doing the same,but we all share the money from Federal purse.
(5)finally yorubas and other southern state people are always bringing inventions and innovations individually in Nigeria and overseas,breaking and setting academics records to the credit of the country.

Lol,

last presidential election, the SW drew a new map of political classification in Nigeria.

The Southwest showed it is most comfortable with the north of Nigeria than being in bed with any other group in the south of Nigeria. Islamic religion fast penetrating the southwest was in the details.

But wait: when Obasanjo was scheming for Third Term, he gathered southern politicians led by Anenih in Enugu. At the end of their meeting, they released a communique which read: Nigeria remained underdeveloped because people who ruled the country for a very long time before then originated from areas of Nigeria that do not produce crude oil which sustained development in Nigeria.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
I see..

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by AustinowithaC(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
rufaikoko:
u r just an idiot!

Apparently written in the scripture; That many are been called but few are chosen. Quite obvious that you are among the many. My prayers will be for you to find the right track in your reincarnation.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Hassan080196(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Be it SS or SE, they're all igbo.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by sage2(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
When did Andrew Yakubu, former NNPC GMD, an indigine of southern Kaduna, became a southerner? This group is high on fermented kulikuli juice.

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Mekyno(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
See GEJ's northern appointments below
pls if u dnt mind, open a thread 4 dis ur list. Tnx.
Dey forgot a northern was d CBN governor for yrs in GEJ tenure. Hmmm. God save nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
See GEJ's northern appointments below
U did not answer my question,how many south westerners did Jonathan appoint when he was president despite the fact that they voted for him massively now that they are against him,u accused them of betrayal

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:
friends and colleagues from every part of the nation and some of my best friends are not even from my side of the country.

However, recent events are making me to have a deeper reflection and I wish we- Southerners in this instance- can have some kind of introspection. Out of 25 appointments made so far, 18 are from the North, 3 are from the South West, 4 are from the South South while the South East has ZERO appointments. A tweet which I saw today stated that “southerners are only competent when it’s time for elections but northerners are competent in terms of governance” and this made the following thoughts run through my mind:

1. Only Southerners have been accusing fellow Southerners of corruption. Oshiomole has been attacking Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as if Ngozi turned down his marriage proposal. The same Oshiomole tried to make nonsense of Akinwumi Adeshina’s successes in the agriculture sector. Ambode tried to pull Fashola down and successfully smeared him with stains. Maybe that’s why Fashola did not get the Chief of Staff role. I’m yet to see a Northerner accuse another Northerner of corruption, even when they belong to different parties. The closest a Northerner got was when the new Kano State Governor attacked Rabiu Kwankaso but he quickly sheathed his sword and even disowned previous reports of attacks. Why are we like this?

2. Are Southerners the only ones who are corrupt? Were there no northerner heading the ministries and parastatals? Did the outgone Comptroller-General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko not have an alleged case of certificate forgery but he still served out his tenure until he resigned voluntarily? I’m not in support of corruption under any guise but the fight against corruption must not be seen to be sectional.

3. How come it’s easier for the President to believe that Sanni Abacha was not corrupt in spite of recovered loot while it is so easy for him to believe Goodluck Jonathan is irredeemably corrupt?

4. I still remember that aside from God, Tinubu made Tambuwal what he is today. The same Tambuwal would later call Femi Gbajabiamila ‘incompetent’ and rated Dogara as more competent. The same Tambuwal was propped up by Tinubu, a Southerner against a fellow Southerner, Mulikat Akande. Obasanjo was very key to denying Goodluck Jonathan a second term. A good number can still recall how OBJ tore his PDP membership card in public glare. The Northerners find it easy to support themselves but we are always pulling ourselves down. Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido and all the other Northern Governors including the former PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu often times refused to campaign for Goodluck Jonathan openly and many times even espoused the virtues of the opposing candidate on the rostrum!

5. Southern leaders and Presidents pull down Southern business men but prop up Northern ones. How many people still remember how Obasanjo ran Mike Adenuga out of town but both Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan made Aliko Dangote what he is today. No northern leader goes against their own. I dare to put it on record that President Buhari will never go against Aliko Dangote for any reason.

6. How come OBJ pardoned Salisu Buhari, the ex-Speaker who forged his credentials and he later was given an appointment as a Governing Council member of a University and heavens did not fall- but when Goodluck Jonathan pardoned Alamieyeseigha it became one of the major issues counted against him? Is there one rule for some and another rule for others?

7. We find it easy to raise our voices in support of the deportation of Buruji Kashamu but have no qualms with Atiku Abubakar strutting around the corridors of power.

8. Only Southerners find it so easy to abuse their elders when they voice opinions not in tandem with the popular opinion. We find it easy to diss Afenifere elders and call them ‘Afenifebi’ while hurling expletives and curses at them. We even abuse our kings and priests. Northerners will never abuse an Emir no matter how unpopular what he said is. Can you imagine any Northerner raising his voice against the Sultan? In spite of Tanko Yakassai, Balarabe Musa and Dangiwa Umar’s perceived support for Jonathan, northern youths did not abuse them. But our own youths run down our elders on social media while our educated elite also support the act.

These are some of the thoughts that have been running through my mind. I don’t pretend to have all the answers and I do this at the risk of being labelled an ethnic bigot. The point however is that Southerners have to get their acts right. We have to put our house in order. The bickering must stop. Let’s engage our emotional intelligence. Let’s not allow others to exploit our tendency to self-destruct.

The key to your question man is education. Down here in the South, a lot of us are educated and have access to information but illiteracy reigns supreme in the North. Hence you hear less public outcry against their leaders over there. They mostly operate on blind religious loyalty.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Find something to eat..may be then,you will stop talking with your anus undecided

Justicealh3:
Who de do By All Miss i most makeam in Nigeria, no be Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by elder116: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=IyaIode post=37722536]The north didn't cry when Jonathan did this. Ibos started crying after 5 appointments If all they listed here were Goodlucks appointment, who is occupying all other position. Gosts I guess?

What is holding Nigeria together is greed. One Nigeria my foot.
Only time will tell on this scam and forced marriage called Nigeria.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by ACM10: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:
friends and colleagues from every part of the nation and some of my best friends are not even from my side of the country.

However, recent events are making me to have a deeper reflection and I wish we- Southerners in this instance- can have some kind of introspection. Out of 25 appointments made so far, 18 are from the North, 3 are from the South West, 4 are from the South South while the South East has ZERO appointments. A tweet which I saw today stated that “southerners are only competent when it’s time for elections but northerners are competent in terms of governance” and this made the following thoughts run through my mind:

1. Only Southerners have been accusing fellow Southerners of corruption. Oshiomole has been attacking Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as if Ngozi turned down his marriage proposal. The same Oshiomole tried to make nonsense of Akinwumi Adeshina’s successes in the agriculture sector. Ambode tried to pull Fashola down and successfully smeared him with stains. Maybe that’s why Fashola did not get the Chief of Staff role. I’m yet to see a Northerner accuse another Northerner of corruption, even when they belong to different parties. The closest a Northerner got was when the new Kano State Governor attacked Rabiu Kwankaso but he quickly sheathed his sword and even disowned previous reports of attacks. Why are we like this?

2. Are Southerners the only ones who are corrupt? Were there no northerner heading the ministries and parastatals? Did the outgone Comptroller-General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko not have an alleged case of certificate forgery but he still served out his tenure until he resigned voluntarily? I’m not in support of corruption under any guise but the fight against corruption must not be seen to be sectional.

3. How come it’s easier for the President to believe that Sanni Abacha was not corrupt in spite of recovered loot while it is so easy for him to believe Goodluck Jonathan is irredeemably corrupt?

4. I still remember that aside from God, Tinubu made Tambuwal what he is today. The same Tambuwal would later call Femi Gbajabiamila ‘incompetent’ and rated Dogara as more competent. The same Tambuwal was propped up by Tinubu, a Southerner against a fellow Southerner, Mulikat Akande. Obasanjo was very key to denying Goodluck Jonathan a second term. A good number can still recall how OBJ tore his PDP membership card in public glare. The Northerners find it easy to support themselves but we are always pulling ourselves down. Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido and all the other Northern Governors including the former PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu often times refused to campaign for Goodluck Jonathan openly and many times even espoused the virtues of the opposing candidate on the rostrum!

5. Southern leaders and Presidents pull down Southern business men but prop up Northern ones. How many people still remember how Obasanjo ran Mike Adenuga out of town but both Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan made Aliko Dangote what he is today. No northern leader goes against their own. I dare to put it on record that President Buhari will never go against Aliko Dangote for any reason.

6. How come OBJ pardoned Salisu Buhari, the ex-Speaker who forged his credentials and he later was given an appointment as a Governing Council member of a University and heavens did not fall- but when Goodluck Jonathan pardoned Alamieyeseigha it became one of the major issues counted against him? Is there one rule for some and another rule for others?

7. We find it easy to raise our voices in support of the deportation of Buruji Kashamu but have no qualms with Atiku Abubakar strutting around the corridors of power.

8. Only Southerners find it so easy to abuse their elders when they voice opinions not in tandem with the popular opinion. We find it easy to diss Afenifere elders and call them ‘Afenifebi’ while hurling expletives and curses at them. We even abuse our kings and priests. Northerners will never abuse an Emir no matter how unpopular what he said is. Can you imagine any Northerner raising his voice against the Sultan? In spite of Tanko Yakassai, Balarabe Musa and Dangiwa Umar’s perceived support for Jonathan, northern youths did not abuse them. But our own youths run down our elders on social media while our educated elite also support the act.

These are some of the thoughts that have been running through my mind. I don’t pretend to have all the answers and I do this at the risk of being labelled an ethnic bigot. The point however is that Southerners have to get their acts right. We have to put our house in order. The bickering must stop. Let’s engage our emotional intelligence. Let’s not allow others to exploit our tendency to self-destruct.

Plagiarism alert!

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Djnotte88(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
All these stupid elders forums, groups or whatever, you people have pass your time...this is our time and we dont want you old fools 2 still be dictating what is happening and what will happen...pls allow us youths to enjoy our time...and 4 the records Engr Andrew (former md nnpc) is from kaduna state and not south east as u hav stated....its kennedy s (kd city state of mine)
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Bmcc(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
where are the list for South West Appointees under GEJ Govt.South East and South is all we had then. GEJ disliked the Yorubas with passion. I will like this GEJ follower to separete the so call Southern list to the various region.

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by dabossman(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
What a failed generation. Smh.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by hansad: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
goshen26:
Hmmmmmmm........hope the whole matter will not result to disintegration of Nigeria, cos I'm smelling something that.....

When the 12 northern states adopted the use of sharia criminal laws that include: stoning adulterous women to death, cutting the fingers of petty thieves, death for blasphemy, etc., those states began the route for disintegration of Nigeria. Boko Haram immrdiately followed the adoption of sharia criminal laws, and unleashed mayhem on Nigeria as it says it is fighting for a sharia-friendly country.

That's the beginning of disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Spybradd: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
IyaIode:
The north didn't cry when Jonathan did this. Ibos started crying after 5 appointments

the foool of the day,thats ur award..foool
grin
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by adoinem(f): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
shaboti:
Emefiele & okonjo are igbo but not from south-east.
Get your facts right.

They are still from the south!
The point you should tackle was whether the list was lopsided or in favour of the south or not.
Instead, you were looking to score cheap point SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
SirJeffry:
This clearly shows that the name united Nigeria has been a figment of our imaginations all these while and our continued existence together is self deceit.

So, the Northerners have a grudge all these years about Gej govt but chose to bottle it up until they regain power?

It's now obvious that Buhari is playing an already written script.

The division of this country is long overdue honestly. undecided

"Edited" @Criminalmindz, God bless you brother.

Oh.Yes!
GEJ lost election, and so "The division of this country is long overdue..."
#mudhead!
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Positiveminds(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nigeria is going to divide some day, may be not now. There is nothing like one Nigeria. So because Jonathan made mistakes, Buhari should tow the same path? I fear for our children. Wish they never have to meet the false entity called Nigeria.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Treasure88: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
hamzeiy:
... u must be stup*id
u need Jesus. u hate d truth.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by mhbabanna: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Castroii:
Inasmuch as I am of d opinion of a united Nigeria, I look at things like these and I begin to ask myself if actually Nigeria as a country was meant to be, cos since we can't do anything in this country without going tribal, then its obvious we aren't meant to be together....that's just the gospel truth tho its very hard 2 accept.
Just my thoughts too man. Of all the issues been raised since PMB assumed power even if his actions were in the reversed manner the same arguments would still have played out.
Seriously Nigeria needs Devine intervention and attitudinal cleansing. The so called op clamoring southwest ganging against ss/ss would still complain of every action taken by a yoruba president someday.
I lost interest in the whole in igbos wailing when NNPC boss was appointed and some shamelessly said he wasn't a real igbo cause he is from delta and there aren't real igbos there, imagine.
When you break it down and assume ss/se to be one the igbo man would still complain.
Please leave the yorubas out of this if you want to rant and wail, do all you want but just let them be.
Mr. Op leave the yorubas alone and continue wallowing in self pity

2 Likes

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by babadem2much(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Well I never said anything about this appointments even in the previous times but one thing I know about the SGF appointment is you only chose your confidant and I know OBJ to be the only leader that does not chose somebody from his region but since the appointments are still on progress the Northern elders would have keep mute n respect their selves.

Mr Solomon Lalong once said this. "Hypocrisy is when you lump diverse regions and people as north west, north east and north central together

as NORTH but you try to differenciate ss, se, and sw. while the western region are also seen as one"

a northerner always believe in his brothers from any region but why the south is not like that. example is that of NNPC GMD, NGOZI IWEALA ORUBEBE etc. why the difference?

A Yoruba man see his brother anywhere as a brother what happened to the south where there are Igbos in delta state n River's state. why not you see each other as one inrespective of ethnic and region let's tell ourselves the truth
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Lakeland4321: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Chai.....and these Northerners were not making this much noise when the odds were against them. Let's learn to tolerate each other. We should start seeing past people's tribes and geopolitical zones. One Nigeria!!!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size]again grin grin grin
why should they, since 1960 they have enjoyed 90% of the juicy appointments such as COAS, IGP, customs head and many others. The south is far ahead of the north economically, academically and socially. They want/need political power to try to slow down the huge divide. What did they do all this while with power? Their belief and way of life is working against them in 21st century Nigeria. You will not see them competing to join shell, mtn, gtbank, kpmg and the likes but will want to head nnpc, ncc, cbn and other govt.bodies. Even in northern schools there are so many southern students, hence the quota system right from common entrance level, as well as federal character when it suits them. In 1996 jamb announced that applicants from delta state alone were more than the entire 19 northern states! in summary, the north is slowing Nigeria down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by aderonila18: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:

That is why the south is more developed. We call out our leaders and they also put each other on their toes when they attack themselves . It's not just about getting positions, all those things you mentioned about the north is why there is no real growth there because there is no accountability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. / Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police / Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.