Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees (60582 Views)

I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun / El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
ReskpetNobleman:
Aturu channel ur wot to technology cry as in how. A country that is still in third world after 101yrs amalgamation and 55yrs independece has no future. Is better we tear apart and breed again.
No sense. .... tear apart in your mouth and on Nairaland. keep calling and contributing to radio Biafra till infinity. You remain in that viewing centre with your phone and continue ranting nonsense on Nairaland, after that what next? you go home to sleep, and wake up again to read people's comment and rant rubbish again. Can you dare take your grievances to the street? I see you people as unserious people, you fear more than the house rat, only one gunshot to the air, you will run from your house.

You think tearing apart is by mouth or very active on Nairaland? Go ask, do research and you will see the reason not to visit social media again.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by westlius(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dis bunch of northern elders fools want a breakup and we d south ar fully ready
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by idrissunny: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Engnr Andrew Yakubu is from kaduna formar NNPC Boss
tucky200:
Buhari has appointed competent people that are ready to work...I remember clearly in the past "stealing was not corruption" , so jona d mighty clueless appointed different people 4rm all over nigeria that are very good @ LOOTING...
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by bugzbunny: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
adesegun121:

but you said jesus will kill ur father now??
Why u wn change it again..

Oyaaa holy ghost fire go burn you and ur family..

Hahaha
who teach u dat one.. I dnt knw if u are muslim or xtian or fetish grin grin cos yorubers are cameleons dat change colour at will... Like a sworn homosexual who bangs a woman.. Man or even animal same time.. Confused bunch.. Aare tired of fighting for hausa fulani...better continue with ur slave work..hahaha
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by fromnigeria(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
shaboti:
Emefiele & okonjo are igbo but not from south-east.
Get your facts right.

igbo is igbo whether or not from southeast!! Get the fact.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by fromnigeria(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:
friends and colleagues from every part of the nation and some of my best friends are not even from my side of the country.

However, recent events are making me to have a deeper reflection and I wish we- Southerners in this instance- can have some kind of introspection. Out of 25 appointments made so far, 18 are from the North, 3 are from the South West, 4 are from the South South while the South East has ZERO appointments. A tweet which I saw today stated that “southerners are only competent when it’s time for elections but northerners are competent in terms of governance” and this made the following thoughts run through my mind:

1. Only Southerners have been accusing fellow Southerners of corruption. Oshiomole has been attacking Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as if Ngozi turned down his marriage proposal. The same Oshiomole tried to make nonsense of Akinwumi Adeshina’s successes in the agriculture sector. Ambode tried to pull Fashola down and successfully smeared him with stains. Maybe that’s why Fashola did not get the Chief of Staff role. I’m yet to see a Northerner accuse another Northerner of corruption, even when they belong to different parties. The closest a Northerner got was when the new Kano State Governor attacked Rabiu Kwankaso but he quickly sheathed his sword and even disowned previous reports of attacks. Why are we like this?

2. Are Southerners the only ones who are corrupt? Were there no northerner heading the ministries and parastatals? Did the outgone Comptroller-General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko not have an alleged case of certificate forgery but he still served out his tenure until he resigned voluntarily? I’m not in support of corruption under any guise but the fight against corruption must not be seen to be sectional.

3. How come it’s easier for the President to believe that Sanni Abacha was not corrupt in spite of recovered loot while it is so easy for him to believe Goodluck Jonathan is irredeemably corrupt?

4. I still remember that aside from God, Tinubu made Tambuwal what he is today. The same Tambuwal would later call Femi Gbajabiamila ‘incompetent’ and rated Dogara as more competent. The same Tambuwal was propped up by Tinubu, a Southerner against a fellow Southerner, Mulikat Akande. Obasanjo was very key to denying Goodluck Jonathan a second term. A good number can still recall how OBJ tore his PDP membership card in public glare. The Northerners find it easy to support themselves but we are always pulling ourselves down. Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido and all the other Northern Governors including the former PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu often times refused to campaign for Goodluck Jonathan openly and many times even espoused the virtues of the opposing candidate on the rostrum!

5. Southern leaders and Presidents pull down Southern business men but prop up Northern ones. How many people still remember how Obasanjo ran Mike Adenuga out of town but both Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan made Aliko Dangote what he is today. No northern leader goes against their own. I dare to put it on record that President Buhari will never go against Aliko Dangote for any reason.

6. How come OBJ pardoned Salisu Buhari, the ex-Speaker who forged his credentials and he later was given an appointment as a Governing Council member of a University and heavens did not fall- but when Goodluck Jonathan pardoned Alamieyeseigha it became one of the major issues counted against him? Is there one rule for some and another rule for others?

7. We find it easy to raise our voices in support of the deportation of Buruji Kashamu but have no qualms with Atiku Abubakar strutting around the corridors of power.

8. Only Southerners find it so easy to abuse their elders when they voice opinions not in tandem with the popular opinion. We find it easy to diss Afenifere elders and call them ‘Afenifebi’ while hurling expletives and curses at them. We even abuse our kings and priests. Northerners will never abuse an Emir no matter how unpopular what he said is. Can you imagine any Northerner raising his voice against the Sultan? In spite of Tanko Yakassai, Balarabe Musa and Dangiwa Umar’s perceived support for Jonathan, northern youths did not abuse them. But our own youths run down our elders on social media while our educated elite also support the act.

These are some of the thoughts that have been running through my mind. I don’t pretend to have all the answers and I do this at the risk of being labelled an ethnic bigot. The point however is that Southerners have to get their acts right. We have to put our house in order. The bickering must stop. Let’s engage our emotional intelligence. Let’s not allow others to exploit our tendency to self-destruct.

In conclusion. Southerners are the ones shooting themslves in their legs.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by B2mario(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
shaboti:
Get your facts right.

Both are from Delta state(south south) but Okonjo married to Abia.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by PehaKaso: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
A zillion thanks to you @Criminalmindz for that Pan-South post. May we Southerners draw inspiration from that post and take our destiny in our hands. God bless The South.

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
TopGee:
There were more Northerners in Jonathan's Government than Southerners
this is what many know and have chosen to lie in the media...GEJ was closer to the northerners than even his own people...

What the hell are these elders talking about... angry

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by tucky200(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sorry,I don't get you. ??
idrissunny:
Engnr Andrew Yakubu is from kaduna formar NNPC Boss
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by tucky200(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Bros post it or shut the fvck up
IzonOwei:
this is what many know and have chosen to lie in the media...GEJ was closer to the northerners than even his own people...

What the hell are these elders talking about... angry
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by B2mario(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Friends and colleagues from every part of the nation and some of my best friends are not even from my side of the country.

However, recent events are making me to have a deeper reflection and I wish we- Southerners in this instance- can have some kind of introspection. Out of 25 appointments made so far, 18 are from the North, 3 are from the South West, 4 are from the South South while the South East has ZERO appointments. A tweet which I saw today stated that “southerners are only competent when it’s time for elections but northerners are competent in terms of governance” and this made the following thoughts run through my mind:

1. Only Southerners have been accusing fellow Southerners of corruption. Oshiomole has been attacking Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as if Ngozi turned down his marriage proposal. The same Oshiomole tried to make nonsense of Akinwumi Adeshina’s successes in the agriculture sector. Ambode tried to pull Fashola down and successfully smeared him with stains. Maybe that’s why Fashola did not get the Chief of Staff role. I’m yet to see a Northerner accuse another Northerner of corruption, even when they belong to different parties. The closest a Northerner got was when the new Kano State Governor attacked Rabiu Kwankaso but he quickly sheathed his sword and even disowned previous reports of attacks. Why are we like this?

2. Are Southerners the only ones who are corrupt? Were there no northerner heading the ministries and parastatals? Did the outgone Comptroller-General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko not have an alleged case of certificate forgery but he still served out his tenure until he resigned voluntarily? I’m not in support of corruption under any guise but the fight against corruption must not be seen to be sectional.

3. How come it’s easier for the President to believe that Sanni Abacha was not corrupt in spite of recovered loot while it is so easy for him to believe Goodluck Jonathan is irredeemably corrupt?

4. I still remember that aside from God, Tinubu made Tambuwal what he is today. The same Tambuwal would later call Femi Gbajabiamila ‘incompetent’ and rated Dogara as more competent. The same Tambuwal was propped up by Tinubu, a Southerner against a fellow Southerner, Mulikat Akande. Obasanjo was very key to denying Goodluck Jonathan a second term. A good number can still recall how OBJ tore his PDP membership card in public glare. The Northerners find it easy to support themselves but we are always pulling ourselves down. Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido and all the other Northern Governors including the former PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu often times refused to campaign for Goodluck Jonathan openly and many times even espoused the virtues of the opposing candidate on the rostrum!

5. Southern leaders and Presidents pull down Southern businessmen but prop up Northern ones. How many people still remember how Obasanjo ran Ibeto and Mike Adenuga out of their business empires but both Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan made Aliko Dangote what he is today. No northern leader goes against their own. I dare to put it on record that President Buhari will never go against Aliko Dangote for any reason.

6. How come OBJ pardoned Salisu Buhari, the ex-Speaker who forged his credentials and he later was given an appointment as a Governing Council member of a University and heavens did not fall- but when Goodluck Jonathan pardoned Alamieyeseigha it became one of the major issues counted against him? Is there one rule for some and another rule for others?

7. We find it easy to raise our voices in support of the deportation of Buruji Kashamu but have no qualms with Atiku Abubakar strutting around the corridors of power.

8. Only Southerners find it so easy to abuse their elders when they voice opinions not in tandem with the popular opinion. We find it easy to diss Afenifere elders and call them ‘Afenifebi’ while hurling expletives and curses at them. We even abuse our kings and priests. Northerners will never abuse an Emir no matter how unpopular what he said is. Can you imagine any Northerner raising his voice against the Sultan? In spite of Tanko Yakassai, Balarabe Musa and Dangiwa Umar’s perceived support for Jonathan, northern youths did not abuse them. But our own youths run down our elders on social media while our educated elite also support the act.

These are some of the thoughts that have been running through my mind. I don’t pretend to have all the answers and I do this at the risk of being labelled an ethnic bigot. The point however is that Southerners have to get their acts right. We have to put our house in order. The bickering must stop. Let’s engage our emotional intelligence. Let’s not allow others to exploit our tendency to self-destruct.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
jamace:
There is this deliberate attempt by a section of the North to justify the "Northocratic" appointments by Muhammadu Buhari. It is on record that 8 of the 9 appointments made by Buhari are Northerners. To justify the ethnocratic act of the President, some persons selectively and maliciously singled out a few positions held by Southerners under Jonathan to justify Buhari's Northocratism. Nigeria FG has over 500 Departments and Agencies that one can't be listing all of them at a go. However, I took my time and painstakingly singled out some Ministries and Agencies and listed the heads of these agencies plus their geopolitical zone.

NATIONAL ECONOMY
Chairman National Planning Commission- Namadi Sambo(North)

Min of National Planning- Shamshudeen Usman (North)

Finance Minister- Okonjo Iwaela (South)

MD National Deposit Insurance Commission- Alj Umaru Ibrahim (North)

Commissioner National Insurance Commission -Fola Daniel (SW)

DG Sec Exchange Commission - Aruma Otteh (South)
Mounir H. Gwarzo (North/Incumbent)

C-G Nigeria Custom- Abdulahi Dikko (North)

DG Budget Office- Bright Okogwu (SS/Appointed by Yar'adua)

Exec Chairman FIRS- Kabir Mashi (North) 2012-March 2015
Mr. Samuel Ogungbesan (South/March 2015)

Chairman Investment and Sec Tribunal- Dr Ngozi Chianakwalam (SE)

Accountant-General- Mr. Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla (SW)

CEO NEXIM Bank- Robert Orya (South)

MINERAL RESOURCES
Min of Mines and Steel (Solid Mineral)- Musa Mohammed Sada(North)

DG Nigeria Cardastal Office- Malam Mohammad Amate (North)

DG Geological Survey of Nigeria- Alex Ndubuisu (SE)

Minister of Petroleum- Mrs Alison Madueke (SS)

Executive Secretary PTDF: Dr. Oluwole Oluleye/Femi Ajayi (2 South West)

Executive Secretary Petroleum Equalisation Fund (PEF) - Asabe Ahmed (North)

Exec Secretary PPPRA- Mr Farouk Ahmed (North)

GMD NNPC - Andrew Yakubu/Joseph Dawha (2 North)
DG Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority- Dr Martin Ogharandukun/Lawrence Anikwe (2 South)
/
SECURITY
National Security Adviser- Gen Aliyu Gusau/Col Sambo Dasuki (2 North)
Gen Iwoye Azazi (SS)

Min of Defence- Alh Haliru Bello/Aliyu Gusau (2 North)

Min of Police Affairs- Caleb Olubode/Adesina Delili(2 SW)

Chief of Defence Staff- Sa'ad Ibrahim/Alex Badeh (2 North)
Oluseyi Pitinrin (SW)

Chief of Army Staff- Keneth Minimah/Azubuike Ihejirika (SS/SE)

Chief of Naval Staff- Usman Jibrin/Sa'ad Ibrahim (2 North)
Joseph Ezeoba (South)

Chief of Air Staff- Muhammed Umar/Alex Badeh (2 North)
Adesola Amosun (SW)

Inspector General of Police- Hafiz Rigim/MD Abubakar/Abba Suleiman (3 North)
Solomon Arase (SS)

DG National Intelligence Agency- Olaniyi Oladeji/Ayo Oke (SW)

DG State Security Service- Ita Ekpeyong (SS)

ANTI-CORRUPTION
Chairman EFCC- Ibrahim Lamorde (North)

Chairman ICPC- Ekpo Itan (South)

REGIONAL
FCT Minister- Bala Muhammed (North)
ND Minister- Elder Godsday Orubebe (SS)

In addition to the above, Jonathan's appointed Chairman of INEC Atahiru Jega is from Kebbi state (North). The Attorney General under Jonathan Muhammed Adoke is a Northerner. A cursory look at Jonathan's appointment will convince any doubter that the North were one of the major beneficiaries. It is unfair for a section of the North to propagate falsehood in their bid to justify the Northocratic appointments of President Buhari.

I will be glad to entertain anyone that can name ANY sector that GEJ marginalised the North.

NOTE: When two different people from same zone occupy one position, I use / to separate them
https://www.nairaland.com/2429600/jonathans-appoinment-countering-deceit-some
dont mind the liars...blind liars...
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by aishababa(f): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
adoinem:

They are still from the south!
The point you should tackle was whether the list was lopsided or in favour of the south or not.
Instead, you were looking to score cheap point SMH

The hypocrisy of GEJ and PDP supporters is grotesque!

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by badesco(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
The so call Useless Northerner Elders would destroy this country if proper care is not taken.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by adesegun121(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
bugzbunny:

Hahaha
who teach u dat one.. I dnt knw if u are muslim or xtian or fetish grin grin cos yorubers are cameleons dat change colour at will... Like a sworn homosexual who bangs a woman.. Man or even animal same time.. Confused bunch.. Aare tired of fighting for hausa fulani...better continue with ur slave work..hahaha

na ur mfm pastor teach me now..

He said holy ghost fire will destory ur household
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by B2mario(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chai, now the most corrupt people are saying that the good people of south are corrupt.

Well, i blame my southern brothers who even helped them in the last election. Thank God all of us are suffering it together.

But truly speaking, Hausa-Fulani are wicked and are the problem to this country unity.

May God judge!
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by KLand(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:
friends and colleagues from every part of the nation and some of my best friends are not even from my side of the country.

5. Southern leaders and Presidents pull down Southern business men but prop up Northern ones. How many people still remember how Obasanjo ran Mike Adenuga out of town but both Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan made Aliko Dangote what he is today. No northern leader goes against their own. I dare to put it on record that President Buhari will never go against Aliko Dangote for any reason.

I think your observations are correct. There are enough facts to back this up. WELLDONE.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by B2mario(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chai, now the most corrupt people are saying that the good people of south are corrupt.

Well, i blame my southern brothers who even helped them in the last election. Thank God all of us are suffering it together.

But truly speaking, Hausa-Fulani are wicked and are the problem to this country unity.

May God judge them!
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
tucky200:
Bros post it or shut the fvck up
guy GEJ had a lot of northerners around him..for the northern elders to say this shows their brains have decayed severely...nonsense elders... angry
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Most of what is contained in your list were not by appointments but by natural succession in the civil service.

How do you appoint President of Court of Appeal? How do you appoint CJN outside the natural progression?

Hahaha. But CG of Customs was appointed outside the natural progression. What do you say about that?

In GEJ's govt, North controlled both arms of the legislature and the whole judiciary. GEJ only appointed a bit more of southerners in MDAs just to balance the equation. Even in his appointments, North West which gave him the least votes were not ignored.

In the case of Buhari, the North presently controls the 3 arms of government, yet he has appointed mainly Northerners in the other core positions. And the fact that he never saw anybody in the southeast worthy of an appointment even in the few appointments he made from the southerners is very disappointing.

Stop celebrating this wrong move. It may favour you and your region today, but remember that nothing lasts forever.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Appareil(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:

Chai , I feel like reading your write up 1000 times.Thank you for saying what has been inn the hearts of many people.

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by kingslly(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
PDPwayoo:

igbos hmmmmm. i thought you people say delta is part of Biafra, now u r dissociating igbo from Okonjo. THIS IS VERY RIDICULOUS.
You are Confused,you only see what you want to see, okonjo is Igbo from delta state and Delta is not in the South East geo political zone dats all I said.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by PaulSteve: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author/[/quote]
Note that the heads of ITF,NNPC and NAFDAC listed above were northerners - ITF from Plateau,NNPC from Kaduna and NAFDAC from Benue.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by stankezzy: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
See GEJ's northern appointments below
so GEJ almost appointed more northerners than southerners
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by bugzbunny: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
adesegun121:

na ur mfm pastor teach me now..

He said holy ghost fire will destory my household
Ok.... Dat will be awesome grin
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by jogsman01(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:

true talk bros....... i ll save dis
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by United4lyf(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
lygn19:
mumu people, d moment I saw Ngozi Okonjo iweala southeast... I just knew how ignorant some people are.
does it really matter?you guys were shouting 18 northerners were appointed as if the north doesn't have 3 region viz North West,North East and North Central which the appointment covers.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by sweatlana: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
shaboti:
Get your facts right.

Don't mind them. Coming here to spew their ignorance.

The etc is all the northerners GEJ appointed which they omitted from the list.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by item1: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:

this the reason why I tend to agree with people that say the south and north are not the same, we don't behave alike and we don't share the same ideologies in life the southerners will speak
about just anyone and anything but the northerners will follow just any crowd right or wrong. I am about to believe the north and south are not made of same......

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by northvietnam(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Chai.....and these Northerners were not making this much noise when the odds were against them. Let's learn to tolerate each other. We should start seeing past people's tribes and geopolitical zones. One Nigeria!!!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
so who then started the bombing, it better cry than killing innocent lives just to frustrate the formal Govt.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by tucky200(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Like I said,post it or shut d fvck up
IzonOwei:
guy GEJ had a lot of northerners around him..for the northern elders to say this shows their brains have decayed severely...nonsense elders... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens / Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.