Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees (60595 Views)

I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun / El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by natureblack(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:
friends and colleagues from every part of the nation and some of my best friends are not even from my side of the country.

However, recent events are making me to have a deeper reflection and I wish we- Southerners in this instance- can have some kind of introspection. Out of 25 appointments made so far, 18 are from the North, 3 are from the South West, 4 are from the South South while the South East has ZERO appointments. A tweet which I saw today stated that “southerners are only competent when it’s time for elections but northerners are competent in terms of governance” and this made the following thoughts run through my mind:

1. Only Southerners have been accusing fellow Southerners of corruption. Oshiomole has been attacking Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as if Ngozi turned down his marriage proposal. The same Oshiomole tried to make nonsense of Akinwumi Adeshina’s successes in the agriculture sector. Ambode tried to pull Fashola down and successfully smeared him with stains. Maybe that’s why Fashola did not get the Chief of Staff role. I’m yet to see a Northerner accuse another Northerner of corruption, even when they belong to different parties. The closest a Northerner got was when the new Kano State Governor attacked Rabiu Kwankaso but he quickly sheathed his sword and even disowned previous reports of attacks. Why are we like this?

2. Are Southerners the only ones who are corrupt? Were there no northerner heading the ministries and parastatals? Did the outgone Comptroller-General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko not have an alleged case of certificate forgery but he still served out his tenure until he resigned voluntarily? I’m not in support of corruption under any guise but the fight against corruption must not be seen to be sectional.

3. How come it’s easier for the President to believe that Sanni Abacha was not corrupt in spite of recovered loot while it is so easy for him to believe Goodluck Jonathan is irredeemably corrupt?

4. I still remember that aside from God, Tinubu made Tambuwal what he is today. The same Tambuwal would later call Femi Gbajabiamila ‘incompetent’ and rated Dogara as more competent. The same Tambuwal was propped up by Tinubu, a Southerner against a fellow Southerner, Mulikat Akande. Obasanjo was very key to denying Goodluck Jonathan a second term. A good number can still recall how OBJ tore his PDP membership card in public glare. The Northerners find it easy to support themselves but we are always pulling ourselves down. Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido and all the other Northern Governors including the former PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu often times refused to campaign for Goodluck Jonathan openly and many times even espoused the virtues of the opposing candidate on the rostrum!

5. Southern leaders and Presidents pull down Southern business men but prop up Northern ones. How many people still remember how Obasanjo ran Mike Adenuga out of town but both Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan made Aliko Dangote what he is today. No northern leader goes against their own. I dare to put it on record that President Buhari will never go against Aliko Dangote for any reason.

6. How come OBJ pardoned Salisu Buhari, the ex-Speaker who forged his credentials and he later was given an appointment as a Governing Council member of a University and heavens did not fall- but when Goodluck Jonathan pardoned Alamieyeseigha it became one of the major issues counted against him? Is there one rule for some and another rule for others?

7. We find it easy to raise our voices in support of the deportation of Buruji Kashamu but have no qualms with Atiku Abubakar strutting around the corridors of power.

8. Only Southerners find it so easy to abuse their elders when they voice opinions not in tandem with the popular opinion. We find it easy to diss Afenifere elders and call them ‘Afenifebi’ while hurling expletives and curses at them. We even abuse our kings and priests. Northerners will never abuse an Emir no matter how unpopular what he said is. Can you imagine any Northerner raising his voice against the Sultan? In spite of Tanko Yakassai, Balarabe Musa and Dangiwa Umar’s perceived support for Jonathan, northern youths did not abuse them. But our own youths run down our elders on social media while our educated elite also support the act.

These are some of the thoughts that have been running through my mind. I don’t pretend to have all the answers and I do this at the risk of being labelled an ethnic bigot. The point however is that Southerners have to get their acts right. We have to put our house in order. The bickering must stop. Let’s engage our emotional intelligence. Let’s not allow others to exploit our tendency to self-destruct.
A good head and sincere heart are always a formidable combination.I appreciate your straight-from-the-heart post.

But,you forgot to add the rivalry between the two Southern majority tribes_the Igbo and Yoruba.

The degree of mutual suspicion and antagonism between these tribes has so poisoned the Southern political atmosphere to the extent that fraternal rapprochement seem a farfetched possibility.This unfortunate development has corroded and eroded any vestiges of future political unity between us.This also plays into power calculations from the ruling classes of Northern Nigeria;and they exploit it to the fullest of our disadvantage and envy.

Worse,there is no sign that the Igbo and Yoruba are willing to sincerely address and resolve the retrogressive situation to create for a respectable political and economic future for Southern Nigeria generally.The unending tribal e-battle between the Yoruba and Igbo on Nairaland everyday is a case-study.

So long both parties maintain their positions,so long we'll remain removed from Nigeria's political equation.THE TRUTH NEEDS NO COLOUR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by mhbabanna: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
hansad:

When they came for the Jews, you kept quiet - wetin concern you.

When they came for the Gentiles, you kept quiet - wetin concern you.

At last, when they come for you, who shall complain?

Some of you look for every excuse to dismiss a very ugly approach to leadership in Nigeria which Buhari is making in a democracy.

Not even northern military regimes were able to have mostly northerners and exclude a vast population of east of Nigeria in all the most mportant decision-making positions - as Buhari is doing.
Sorry man you got the wrong person. History would have GEJ as the worst president nigeria has ever had but I never wailed or ranted because it does no good to me as a person. Even if PMB selects a minister from my town tell me how that improves my life? But surely it does improve that of his kits and kittens so let them do the worrying and not me.
Ain't taking pcm for another man's headache. Let who ever is appointed just deliver

2 Likes

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Icecomrade: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
RichboyPee:
Don't join the wailing wailers. How many appointments has he done before you WAIL?

@Emboldened
Does your brain find it hard to articulate issues or you lack knowledge on where to direct your question to.

Is there any where in my post where I stated any concern about Buhari's appointments?

If he has not concluded his appointments why are the Northern Elders council coming up with a doctored comparative list of GEJ appointments?

Cheap minds always feels that each time people make agitation they are wailing. Maybe your dictionary will help you with clear definitions.

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by kogirodent: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
mhbabanna:

Believe it or not middle belt / north central has more affinity and inclination to the core northern parts. Only benue and kwara are abit different.
Culture and tradition wise? The man/ woman from plateau/niger/kogi/nasarawa dresses and eats just like the man from kano or bauchi.
Religious wise? plateau and benue are the the two states in the middle belt were you find Christians in numerical strength. But of course there are also in the other four aforementioned states but not enough to drag the net. More so these states also use hausa as there lingua franca
I have always opined that any body from the north central ranting not to be from the north is either from benue or a Christian who might possibly be having the feeling of been inferior.
you are wrong. Your knowledge of the middle-belt is deficit. For your information, Taraba is a majority christian state too which explains why a reverend pastor (Jolly Nyame once ruled them). What makes you think the Yoruba man, Ebira man and Igala man from Kogi state feel closer to the Hausa man than other tribes? The only instance you will find middle-beltans claiming afinity to the core north is for political and religious benefits and only when it favours us. When push comes to shove, we know we are entirely on our own. The core northerners too know that we are different from them and only tolerate them for benefits. You are right in parts anyway, i am a christian, but on the whole we consider ourselves seperate people.

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by skytouch2(f): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
@crimindz. you are so much on point. souther re the
ers are problem to themselves. the north seem to be smarter when it comes to politics. I used to wonder , when are we going to have an IBO President in this country? is presidency d birth right of the north alone? enough is enough. the IBO should brace up for 2019. I'm very sure Tinubu is regretting supporting Buhari by now

v

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by aresa: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:
I thought we are in a CHANGE government. So why are they doing what the jonathan administration did

Have the positions listed in the article been filled by northerners or this is just lack of any capacity or ability to read and comprehend on your part just like the rest of you villagers...?

Jonathan himself claimed he dominated his admin with ibo people and he even went to their world conference to confirm and announce it..

Come back with that flawed thinking and assertions when PMB filled the positions listed in this thread with just northerners...
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by BetaThings: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
chigo93:
ofcus the north cried with bokoharam
But Yaradua killed Mohammed Yusuf. No?
And Boko Haram is still active today. No be so?

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Marlboro1: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:
friends and colleagues from every part of the nation and some of my best friends are not even from my side of the country.

However, recent events are making me to have a deeper reflection and I wish we- Southerners in this instance- can have some kind of introspection. Out of 25 appointments made so far, 18 are from the North, 3 are from the South West, 4 are from the South South while the South East has ZERO appointments. A tweet which I saw today stated that “southerners are only competent when it’s time for elections but northerners are competent in terms of governance” and this made the following thoughts run through my mind:

1. Only Southerners have been accusing fellow Southerners of corruption. Oshiomole has been attacking Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as if Ngozi turned down his marriage proposal. The same Oshiomole tried to make nonsense of Akinwumi Adeshina’s successes in the agriculture sector. Ambode tried to pull Fashola down and successfully smeared him with stains. Maybe that’s why Fashola did not get the Chief of Staff role. I’m yet to see a Northerner accuse another Northerner of corruption, even when they belong to different parties. The closest a Northerner got was when the new Kano State Governor attacked Rabiu Kwankaso but he quickly sheathed his sword and even disowned previous reports of attacks. Why are we like this?

2. Are Southerners the only ones who are corrupt? Were there no northerner heading the ministries and parastatals? Did the outgone Comptroller-General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko not have an alleged case of certificate forgery but he still served out his tenure until he resigned voluntarily? I’m not in support of corruption under any guise but the fight against corruption must not be seen to be sectional.

3. How come it’s easier for the President to believe that Sanni Abacha was not corrupt in spite of recovered loot while it is so easy for him to believe Goodluck Jonathan is irredeemably corrupt?

4. I still remember that aside from God, Tinubu made Tambuwal what he is today. The same Tambuwal would later call Femi Gbajabiamila ‘incompetent’ and rated Dogara as more competent. The same Tambuwal was propped up by Tinubu, a Southerner against a fellow Southerner, Mulikat Akande. Obasanjo was very key to denying Goodluck Jonathan a second term. A good number can still recall how OBJ tore his PDP membership card in public glare. The Northerners find it easy to support themselves but we are always pulling ourselves down. Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido and all the other Northern Governors including the former PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu often times refused to campaign for Goodluck Jonathan openly and many times even espoused the virtues of the opposing candidate on the rostrum!

5. Southern leaders and Presidents pull down Southern business men but prop up Northern ones. How many people still remember how Obasanjo ran Mike Adenuga out of town but both Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan made Aliko Dangote what he is today. No northern leader goes against their own. I dare to put it on record that President Buhari will never go against Aliko Dangote for any reason.

6. How come OBJ pardoned Salisu Buhari, the ex-Speaker who forged his credentials and he later was given an appointment as a Governing Council member of a University and heavens did not fall- but when Goodluck Jonathan pardoned Alamieyeseigha it became one of the major issues counted against him? Is there one rule for some and another rule for others?

7. We find it easy to raise our voices in support of the deportation of Buruji Kashamu but have no qualms with Atiku Abubakar strutting around the corridors of power.

8. Only Southerners find it so easy to abuse their elders when they voice opinions not in tandem with the popular opinion. We find it easy to diss Afenifere elders and call them ‘Afenifebi’ while hurling expletives and curses at them. We even abuse our kings and priests. Northerners will never abuse an Emir no matter how unpopular what he said is. Can you imagine any Northerner raising his voice against the Sultan? In spite of Tanko Yakassai, Balarabe Musa and Dangiwa Umar’s perceived support for Jonathan, northern youths did not abuse them. But our own youths run down our elders on social media while our educated elite also support the act.

These are some of the thoughts that have been running through my mind. I don’t pretend to have all the answers and I do this at the risk of being labelled an ethnic bigot. The point however is that Southerners have to get their acts right. We have to put our house in order. The bickering must stop. Let’s engage our emotional intelligence. Let’s not allow others to exploit our tendency to self-destruct.

Excellent write up my friend. You are a good analyst and have made very good points. But look at your own Nairaland. It has become a venue for Igbos and Yorubas to castigate each other on daily basis. Every well intentioned article end up becoming an opportunity for each side to drag the other down to the mud. How often do you hear the two sides dwell on the North until Buhari's govt came about with its lopsided appointments and slow paced filling of cabinet positions? Buhari's presidency is a creation of the Yorubas who rejected Jonathan a fellow Southerner. As bad and incompetent as Jonathan's govt was, only time will tell if the choice was right or further affirmation of Southern self immolation continuing.

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Icecomrade: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Better. U can even relocate. Chad ain't far at all.

Am here. Going nowhere, its 3years, 7months left. February 2019 will arrive sooner than you think. That's the next appraisal date.
Elections will come knocking.
Stop the noise

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by BetaThings: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
chiefoboh1:
So d change buhari promise was 2 make northerners d government of nigeria abi? I thought he promise 2 better nigeria not north, he should simply told us northern change is his agenda
When it is from the North, you guys lump all (NW, NE, NC) together
When they are of Igbo extraction, you even distinguish between SS and SE!

shaboti::

Emefiele & okonjo are igbo but not from south-east.
Get your facts right

2 Likes

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by lailo: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:

I don't know wy pple are giving u LIKES,may be because they have refused to objectively look into ur submissions.There is absolutely nothing wrong with d southwesterners,what we are practising as against d Northerners is what we call True Democracy where no tribal sentiments are regarded.What u have identified as d gains of the North are typically the reasons for their underdevelopment compare to d south.A country where religious/tribal sentiments reign above merit,objectivity,constructive criticism and rule of law,d outcome is what d North is experiencing presently.Our type of politics in d south is still d best for a true growth of a nation or as pple.Let d North continue in their ignorance and unrepentant self-imposed enslavement,only time will prove more.

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
kingslly:
Okonjo iweala from the South East? Please how enlightened are these Northern Elders ? angry

igbos hmmmmm. i thought you people say delta is part of Biafra, now u r dissociating igbo from Okonjo. THIS IS VERY RIDICULOUS.

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by BetaThings: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
skytouch2:
@crimindz. you are so much on point. souther re the
ers are problem to themselves. the north seem to be smarter when it comes to politics. I used to wonder , when are we going to have an IBO President in this country? is presidency d birth right of the north alone? enough is enough. the IBO should brace up for 2019. I'm very sure Tinubu is regretting supporting Buhari by now
v

So it is Northern President v
Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Urhobo, Itsekiri president
So how many times will it circulate in the South?

And were you not saying Hausas were killing Beroms in Jos
Are they all Northerners now?
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:

Well spoken, but this your campaign cannot work on social media, you better go to the street, TV houses and launch the awareness campaign to educate the corrupt mind of the southerners.

The level at which sentiment has consume our mind is terrible. We are already at the blink of loosing everything in this country, the northerners never have confidence in us, because there was no quality of leadership.

Instead of going back to the drawing board, we started Biafra campaign, i have already seen this fight as effort in futility.

I am sorry to say this, the southerners both ss/se will find it hard to gain political relevance in this country, the issue of Biafra always make me weep for SE anytime i heard the hate speech from the radio Biafra, they exhibit a high level of inferiority complex.

Its better we channel our efforts in technology, which i believe it is our area of interest and we are capable. Politics should be given a break for now, i believe with this we can gain relevance again.

Our approach to politics this time has nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by ojuu4u(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
I tink its totally irrational nd unthinkable when a group of people, doing gragra on project that they hardly contributed to finacialy, economically even technically. Northernal sud come out and say thir contributn toward nigeria project since this democracy. Yet they want to lord themself on south. Anyway i blame Obasanjo nd Jonathan that refused to approved soveing national confrence. Under the forced mariage,the partners wll never enjoy the mariage. A word i7 enof for the wise

1 Like

Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by ReskpetNobleman(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Chai.....and these Northerners were not making this much noise when the odds were against them. Let's learn to tolerate each other. We should start seeing past people's tribes and geopolitical zones. One Nigeria!!!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
may u! Swallow ur tongue @ the mention of one Nigeria dey didn't make much noise but dey killed thousands just to get back power cry barbaric country from barbaric zoo cry
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by mhbabanna: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
kogirodent:
you are wrong. Your knowledge of the middle-belt is deficit. For your information, Taraba is a majority christian state too which explains why a reverend pastor (Jolly Nyame once ruled them). What makes you think the Yoruba man, Ebira man and Igala man from Kogi state feel closer to the Hausa man than other tribes? The only instance you will find middle-beltans claiming afinity to the core north is for political and religious benefits and only when it favours us. When push comes to shove, we know we are entirely on our own. The core northerners too know that we are different from them and only tolerate them for benefits. You are right in parts anyway, i am a christian, but on the whole we consider ourselves seperate people.
Next time try to pay more attention to the subject matter.
North central not north east, that was the region in question man.
In regards to your question in your first sentence it's in the affirmative YES. You have already accepted that of religion so let's look at other angles.
Look around you in kogi the typical way of dressing, eating, greetings etc does it look more of that of an hausa man or a an igbo/ibibio/ijaw?.
The truth is bitter but you just have to face it man
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by bilal4riid(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:

Northerners got it right because they support out right ppl and condemned corrupt one even if they are from north , they never support ibb or Atiku or Sambo. Y comparing Kashamu and Atiku the former is a serving senator and the later not aspiring for anything that is when you know whether we support him or not.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by ReskpetNobleman(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
uncle005:
Well spoken, but this your campaign cannot work on social media, you better go to the street, TV houses and launch the awareness campaign to educate the corrupt mind of the southerners.

The level at which sentiment has consume our mind is terrible. We are already at the blink of loosing everything in this country, the northerners never have confidence in us, because there was no quality of leadership.

Instead of going back to the drawing board, we started Biafra campaign, i have already seen this fight as effort in futility.

I am sorry to say this, the southerners both ss/se will find it hard to gain political relevance in this country, the issue of Biafra always make me weep for SE anytime i heard the hate speech from the radio Biafra, they exhibit a high level of inferiority complex.

Its better we channel our efforts in technology, which i believe it is our area of interest and we are capable. Politics should be given a break for now, i believe with this we can gain relevance again.

Our approach to politics this time has nothing to write home about.
Aturu channel ur wot to technology cry as in how. A country that is still in third world after 101yrs amalgamation and 55yrs independece has no future. Is better we tear apart and breed again.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by emperorsk(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
we all know dis Nigeria will sometym someday break.....don't cover d reality
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by tunene66: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:

Interesting food for thought. GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by bilal4riid(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
MRBENZENE:
half truth ...
this elders of the north are just a big disgrace to the north. well am not surprise cos that's what they are known for.
Paul orhi of nafdac is not from south south or east.
engg seyi of railway cooperation is not from South South or east.
gej meet some of this people in office and did not sack them to replace them with his people like ur sheriff .

did PMB sack CBN or police ig? Hypochlorite
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Chai.....and these Northerners were not making this much noise when the odds were against them. Let's learn to tolerate each other. We should start seeing past people's tribes and geopolitical zones. One Nigeria!!!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
They didnt make noise but they made blood flow. If you don't know, forgiveness is not in their blood If you offend them in anyway(politically or religiously) they will make sure you pay.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by noordean(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
adesegun121:
Do me i do you God no dey vex...

Jonathan park his ppl put for his cabinet..
And my better.. Humble.. Handsome.. Cute.. Adorable... Sai buhari park his aboki put for his cabinet.. So wetin bad for deir now??
Anybody wey no like dis arrangement he or she fit go die in lagoon...

Sai baba
sai buhari..

Proudly 9ja....
Omo yoruba lemi oooo
quote me make sango kill you..
This made me lmao
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Truth is that ibos are hated so much by the notherners that they lumped even names of their brothers to ibos,eg paul orhi is from the north. Remi oyo is a yoruba etc etc. Well i have never been a champion of balkanization,but,from the happenstance,it might just be a reality so far our long years of togetherness has not been able to cure this premodial sentiments
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by juman(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
This government is another sorry case.

There is likelihood that it would failed.

The government that also reasoned backwardly.

It appeared it would perform like other useless former governments.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by bugzbunny: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
adesegun121:

lolzz... E don pain the id!ot..
So una jesus don turn to killer..

If na soo na him go kill you and all ur generation...

Oponu aiye raada
Hahahaha
Funny u knw Jesus is not a killer like ur religion of blood sucking vampires... Muhammed.. cheesy grin
U are already finished mr hausa fulani slave
Vibrating for ur hausa masters on internet
Hahahaha...fool
The northeners are actually chewing their gworo laughing at just another SW slave e-warrior... Hahaha
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by chysam: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
If Okonjo iweala is not from the south eastern Nigeria,then where is she from?
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by DonXavi(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
This list that this so called Nothern elders released is only meant for deception.

You can see how stealthily they secluded the names of the northerners that GEJ appointmented and only listed the names of the southerners alone.
If they really wanted to be realistic they would've listed all the full appointmets made by GEJ. And there you'll notice that GEJ' s appointment was not lopsided as Buhari's appointments so far.

It's only the gullible and the naive that will be unable to decipher the evil intent of the so called elders in trying to justify the malevolence of their brother.
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by adesegun121(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
bugzbunny:

Hahahaha
Funny u knw Jesus is not a killer like ur religion of blood sucking vampires... Muhammed.. cheesy grin
U are already finished mr hausa fulani slave
Vibrating for ur hausa masters on internet
Hahahaha...fool
The northeners are actually chewing their gworo laughing at just another SW slave e-warrior... Hahaha

but you said jesus will kill ur father now??
Why u wn change it again..

Oyaaa holy ghost fire go burn you and ur family..
Re: Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees by kogirodent: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
mhbabanna:

Next time try to pay more attention to the subject matter.
North central not north east, that was the region in question man.
In regards to your question in your first sentence it's in the affirmative YES. You have already accepted that of religion so let's look at other angles.
Look around you in kogi the typical way of dressing, eating, greetings etc does it look more of that of an hausa man or a an igbo/ibibio/ijaw?.
The truth is bitter but you just have to face it man
Mtcheeew. I have lived in Kogi for more than 20 years and i find it funny that you are trying to school me about who my people are. Do you think i am trying to deny our closeness to any people? How do Hausa people eat? Please tell me which tribe in the middle-belt greet like the Hausa people. I know where your misunderstanding comes from, most tribes in the middle belt answer "lafia" when greeted and therefore we have a similar language. Please limit yourself to what you are sure of. You will be surprised to come to most middle belt states and hear us complainign about Hausa and Fulani people the same way you people castigate them in the South. If you call some of us of the middle belt Hausa people, you may just find yourself fighting. We dnt like Hausa and Fulani the same way most people from other regions do. And dont forget, we are under constant attacks from them. The Fulanis are causing trouble all over our lands in Kogi, Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa etc. On the other hand, each time there is a religious crises in the North, we are never spared. Even the muslims from our regions are denounced as fake muslims and slaughtered, how is that for affinity? Language-wise, Igala (Kogi), Idoma (Benue), Ebira (Kogi), Edo (Edo), Itshekiri (Delta) and Yoruba (south west)languages all share a very close affinity. The same is true for most other middle-beltan languages that i cant speak, there are all related and non to Hausa language. Abeg make i no derail thread. One thing is sure, the people of the middle-belt have a seperate identity and do not want to be lump-sumed with the Hausa people people. During a recent debate in the house of assembley a few years ago when it was opined that Nigeria may Disintegrate in 2015, the core northerners were of the opinion that if such were to happen, Kogi and Kwara states should be given to them. The uproar it caused in the national assembley was somthing else with our house representatives spitting fire and registering their annoyance at such an outrageous suggestion. Enough is enough. We are different from the Hausa and Fulani people, period!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) / Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens / Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.