Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) (15461 Views)

Guys Only! Could This Lady's 'backside' Be Real? (photos, Video) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by femi4: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Jeez.

I just kip imaging hw does that thing stays in his trousers without him bringing it out? Am quite sure no girl will want this pestle 2 go into her vagina

God help him.
There is no type of dick vagina cannot swallow. It has the ability to accommodate different kind of dicks
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by caprini1: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
kingslly:
I think the guy has Ibi grin
Complete amu ibi....and he is claiming biggest joy stick,mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by MISSNORA(f): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
dmola:
I can imagine the look on ur face while shouting jesus!...lmaoooooo

meanwhile imagine ur crush is ds endowed wat apns?
na to run
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by dmola(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
na to run
am sure @ sighting of the dick the konji ll run outta u ...BT then derz no arm in trying
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by rawpadgin(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sassybae:
Nothing really grin grin
aiit then
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by majalisa(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
jomile:
more like a cause
in disguise but then is a damn blessing especially when ur partner is a nymph
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by kingsfield(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
Jesus!
Thou shall not use the name of thy LORD in vain.

1 Like

Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by deanoffaculty: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
This dick is demonic.........

Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Jadoskii(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
This wan no b dick again...b lyk ''pestle''
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by mikron(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
honeygirl17:

u hate me this much? that thing up there is a death trap, no woman can survive it. lol
What do u mean? Is that thing bigger than a new baby?
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by falconey(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
mikron:
What do u mean? Is that thing bigger than a new baby?

ask her o
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by mikron(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

women too dey pretend, when new baby head alone reach 3 of the size of the head of dat dickk
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by falconey(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
mikron:
women too dey pretend, when new baby head alone reach 3 of the size of the head of dat dickk

abeg I no wan laugh.
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by mikron(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by somez(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Holy Joseph....
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by honeygirl17: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=mikron post=37742911]What do u mean? Is that thing bigger than a new baby? [/quote

20 of your own will not be up to that and you want me to believe that pestle is normal.
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by mikron(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=honeygirl17 post=37743997][/quote]nobody said his situation was normal, but the way u made it seem like its bigger than a bady that comes out from the female vagina is what made me ask u that question. new babies are bigger than this mans dickk yet they pass out frm the female core so whats the big deal here? undecided undecided
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by vicadex07(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Jeez.

I just kip imaging hw does that thing stays in his trousers without him bringing it out? Am quite sure no girl will want this pestle 2 go into her vagina

God help him.

Lol...pikin head big pass am na. Don't ever underestimate the power of pussi grin
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
The nonsense no even look like a preek atol... Moreover they wouldn't hv cover the downside of the preek so that we can testify wether its a real preek or coconut tree....
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by falconey(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dhilariousdandy:
The nonsense no even look like a preek atol... Moreover they wouldn't hv cover the downside of the preek so that we can testify wether its a real preek or coconut tree....

its a coconut tree
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by andyanders: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Jeez.

God help him.

But me think say you guls love having them big and now you have seen big one and you are complaining. Just try help out.
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by andyanders: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
na to run

You shouldn't run, rather, try to feel it and see the difference as many of you love bid dig and you are seeing it as a Weapon of Mass Destruction.
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:45am On Sep 07, 2015
andyanders:

But me think say you guls love having them big and now you have seen big one and you are complaining. Just try help out.

I don't like it big. And if i would ever like it big not this type of big
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by suruwilliams(m): 6:52am On Sep 07, 2015
Sassybae:
Is your size bigger or smaller?
badt pikin
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2015
vicadex07:

Lol...pikin head big pass am na. Don't ever underestimate the power of pussi grin

hehe
Bro. Why u dey talk like this nau. That one na pikin dey comot 4 her belle. But 4 this case this thing dey enter woman. It goes in forcefully and comes out forcefully. Imagine where this thing go dey touch woman. E go pass her belle almost dey touch her 4 breast. If the girl come short. Na die get that kind person. If person dey enjoy big dick no be this type oh.. If i see person with this type of dick i go run 4/40.

Even ashawo sef no go wan collect this kind thing.
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by falconey(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

hehe
Bro. Why u dey talk like this nau. That one na pikin dey comot 4 her belle. But 4 this case this thing dey enter woman. It goes in forcefully and comes out forcefully. Imagine where this thing go dey touch woman. E go pass her belle almost dey touch her 4 breast. If the girl come short. Na die get that kind person. If person dey enjoy big dick no be this type oh.. If i see person with this type of dick i go run 4/40.

I disagree
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by adedolapo189(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2015
rawpadgin:
no Mata how big a Dick is, there is always a kitten to accommodate it

if pikin fit com out from there why dis d*ck nor go fit enter
waooooh dats means u gat a big p***y
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by rawpadgin(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2015
adedolapo189:
waooooh dats means u gat a big p***y
are u high
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

U ain't a lady nau. Ladies knows that am on point
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by adedolapo189(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2015
rawpadgin:
are u high
am nt nah.............dnt u gat a big p***y?
Jst assuming nah
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by falconey(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

U ain't a lady nau. Ladies knows that am on point

yeah maybe, I was talking about the ashawo part
Re: Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) by adedolapo189(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

hehe

lmao u fit try am nah
U won't allow him to penetrate fully only d head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This True Of Yoruba Men? Some Funny Memes. / She Loves Me But She's So Ugly / ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.