Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

She Loves Me But She's So Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But She's So Ugly (15416 Views)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Joey82(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2007
She's So Ugly
This lady loves me so dearly and has shown it in many different ways i can't tell u now. My problem with her is she is so ugly. I have tried my best to consider her but can't find it in my heart 2 love her. Somebody advice me.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by drrionelli(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2007
Do you mean that she is physically unattractive? Or is this an ugliness from within?

If the former, is this something that is not of her control? Was she injured in such a way as to compromise her physical beauty? Also, what are your criteria for beauty? For ugly?

Now, with all that said, consider that if it's physical attractiveness that is keeping you from loving her, then I'm afraid it's not love at all. I'll spare the platitudes about beauty in the eye of the beholder, love is blind, et al. I'm sure you've heard them all. With all due respect, ask yourself why she seems to love you--is it because you're so good-looking that you could be a model? If not, perhaps it would be prudent to re-assess your definitions of "love" and "ugly."
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Joey82(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2007
@drrionelli
Its about d physical (especially facial) appearance. Its not dat she had an injury, but the appearance isn't just appealing 2 me. Just dat d way she loves me makes me want to reciprocate, but d looks ain't inviting at all. Hope u feel me.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by tasiana(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2007
And i guess u re prince charming grin

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by tushlips: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ joey82 beauty is in d eyes of d beholder she has a beautiful heart and in luv wit u. would u rather date a pretty girl who is rude and uncaring? don't attach so much to d looks thing but try and c beyond dat jst appreciate her 4 who she is and d wondareful things she does.if only u can do this u will find a place in ur heart to reciprocate dat love
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by luxoire(f): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2007
hahahahahahaha

madness, now i see ur one of those guys that find it hard to see a girl's beauty beyond what is skin deep, i dey pity u sha, my friend u had better grow up and mature enuff to know all that gloitters is not gold, and sometimes the things that are good for us, as not exactly instantly appealing

Having said that, if u aint sexually attracted to her, then its best u say so to her face b4 u break her heart and cheat on her with someone else
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by RuuDie(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2007
tushlips:

@ joey82 beauty is in d eyes of d beholder

and my brother-man just ain't the beholder !
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by OmoEko1(f): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2007
Joey82:

Dis lady loves me so dearly and has shown it in many different ways i can't tell u now. My problem with her is she is so ugly. I[b] have tried my best to consider her but can't find it in my heart 2 love her.[/b] Somebody advice me.
Eya this is how i feel when i met ugly guys wink wink wink, abeg tell her you ain't intrested jare and let her go.

Ugly people and i don't met at all!!!!!!!!!kaiiiiiii lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ugly people are big turn off embarassed embarassed embarassed both males and females.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by niceuzor: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2007
Whats going with the land its upside down

Shouting where is seun oh come and organise the land Oh biko.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by jesusfreak(f): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2007
i know a lot of pple will say: dont worry about it, beauty is deep down .

yeah they wuld be rite but not completely,

u av to be attracted to her beauty (though not the most important thing) but uve got to find her attarcteive cos it will help u build a relationship with her.

when u av a partner that ure not proud to show off, then think about it (remember that beauty is in d eye of the beholder) but she's got to presentable to u at least!

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by kingkams(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2007
Man i must confess dating an unattractive girl could have serious side effects. Come to think of it, anytime you set your eyes on her, you'll feel as if you've just received a death sentence before a judge.

It aint worth it man. Your happiness matters.

Just move on.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by OmoEko1(f): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2007
kingkams:

Man i must confess dating an unattractive girl could have serious side effects. Come to think of it, anytime you set your eyes on her, you'll feel as if you've just received a death sentence before a judge.

It aint worth it man. Your happiness matters.

Just move on.
Second that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by OmoEko1(f): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2007
niceuzor:

Whats going with the land its upside down

Shouting where is seun oh come and organise the land Oh biko.
What is upside down about it undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by omoge(f): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2007
eya  grin sorry o. well i think you don't love her. i have seen many men with ugly ladies. beauty is vain my dear friend. if she knows how to take care of herself, she will be fine enough for u. with hair nicely done and little make up, she will be all set for your handsome face  undecided
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Richaado: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2007
Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by OmoEko1(f): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2007
omoge:

eya grin sorry o. well i think you don't love her. i have seen many men with ugly ladies. beauty is vain my dear friend. if she knows how to take care of herself, she will be fine enough for u. with hair nicely done and[b] little make up, she will be all set for your handsome face undecided[/b]
Putting a make up on is the bad move, she will get uglier than before grin grin grin grin.

She can start by dressing nice with her hair nicely done
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by sillyboy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ Poster.

Please * on my knees* just consider and help service her. PLEASE
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by abilityman(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2007
Joey82:

@drrionelli
Its about d physical (especially facial) appearance. Its not that she had an injury, but the appearance isn't just appealing 2 me. Just that d way she loves me makes me want to reciprocate, but d looks ain't inviting at all. Hope u feel me.

Joey82,
it baffles my imagination that a lady with a good heart, enough to love you could be termed 'ugly' by you. How handsome are u? who told u that when u marry a 'pretty' lady by ur standard that the beauty will last forever.

calling a lady 'ugly' is undermining our creator. consider this and revert to us.

cheerio

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by NaijaFuss(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2007
Off the hook topic please let's pretend like it doesn't exist
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by busygirl(f): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2007
tHis thread is funny. . . .The answer is so simple
If you don't love her don't date her not even out of pity.
The innocent girl you termed as UGLY is a princess in the eye of another. . .She'll definately find a guy who will appreciate her and love her for who she is.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2007
I don laugh till the point wey my rid don dislocate

I experience the same tin wey my guy dey suffer now wen I dey secondary school,

This babe wugly beyond salvation, I mean. There was nothin to even use consider am, Nkiru, 0 Azuka, 0
But the aggression wey this babe use pursue me, men my mind cut, I really tried, I would sit with her, we will talk, she even went as far as buying me gifts on vals day,

My guilty conscience nearly make me zuzu (mumu) commot with the girl.

Thank God say I change school oh! grin

The phobia most men have with wor-wor girls is that they are afraid of the critism/mockery they will recieve from their friends and society, and also incase she carry belle, your pikin go resemble evil spirit grin

But on a more serious note, if I were to find myself in the same situation again, I still wouldnt know how to deal with it, so my advice is,

The next time wey she disturb you, give like three hot slap without any warning, make she vex quarrel with you, This is the only way to get instant peace of mind, Na play i dey play Oh!! wink

Or you can be more human and Just explain to her that it just wouldnt work out between the two of you, (give her an excuse like you have a girlfriend, or your parents dont want you to date anybody from her tribe, or tell her you have AIDS, or that you have been betrothed to somebody, or you want to become a reverend father, or you are a born again christain.) But make sure it is reasonable and not insulting to her intelligence,

But wateva you do, make sure you set her down gently without hurting her feelings, remember she is human.

Or pack out, change address, or change school or change state,

Rememba say wor-wor na contagious disease oh!!
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by PTBNaija(f): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2007
Don't allow her to keep wasting her time if you are not truly interested in her. Tell her whats up and move on.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by MILITIA(f): 2:25am On Jun 20, 2007
Don't worry! The sex you guys will have will be the greatest you will ever have in your life! grin Really freaky! If everything fails just turn of the light at night. Ugly people are usually very beautiful "between the legs"! grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by cuteass1(f): 3:13am On Jun 20, 2007
@ poster

My Advice?? Please sit her down and tell her you aren't feeling her . .it will hurt but she'll move on sooner or later. I like you for being honest, some won't.

I'm sure some other guy would come along, that'll think the whole world of her . . i agree with someone saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but its obvious, you're not beholding beauty in her, and its niether your fault nor hers

I guess both of you are yet to find your matches, just keep going . . don't settle for "management" either, though there are chances of improvements, chances of both of you or one party getting hurt down the road is more.

Now is early enough to save both of'ya from that predicament wink
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:19am On Jun 20, 2007
the replies i see here,for God's sake i don't know why people have a stupid way of thinking angry. i would always stand with the opinion, that physical beauty fades away. but that beauty inside is what should always be considered cause it does not fade.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by cuteass1(f): 3:26am On Jun 20, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

the replies i see here,for God's sake i don't know why people have a stupid way of thinking angry. i would always stand with the opinion, that physical beauty fades away. but that beauty inside is what should always be considered cause it does not fade.

That someone else doesn't agree with you does not in any way make their opinions stupid angry

We all love and want "inner beauty" but the fact remains that we're different . . and if you don't know, some relationships crumble because the couples suddenly start lusting for someone they find prettier, or because they feel the person they're with isnt good enough

Physical appearance isnt all that matters but to people in a relationship, it does to some extent . . and that shouldnt mean the girl is ugly, but to him she isn't good looking - - - one man's meat . . .

Another guy might come along and think she's the prettiest girl he's ever seen, so??
Personal preferneces, its not just about our poster here , but don't you as a girl, think and believe the girl in question deserves better?? Or she should be with someone that soemtimes will feel the ground should open and swallow her, maybe even embarrassed to show her to his friends - - now tell me who ends up hurt??

Why go through that when they could both path ways and find hapiness??
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:29am On Jun 20, 2007
if you read through the whole post carefully you would understand why i posted that way.some people got brains but they don't think with it.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by cuteass1(f): 3:30am On Jun 20, 2007
Ok then, if you say so!!
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by sammy6(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2007
If she's a bit managable,please give her a chance
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by 2dye4(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

if you read through the whole post carefully you would understand why i posted that way.some people got brains but they don't think with it.

Dear, its called personal opinion! so don't get malignant with your comments as cutie suggested. wink

@topic: i feel ur concern. beauty is a relative term and i wouldn't know what exactly your standards are but if what you see and feel does not make wanna reciprocate her love for you, then bid it. don't blackmail urself with pity. but take time to find out what's most important @ d end of the day cos u might meet a thousand and one beauties but none mite ever be able to love u like she does. life is also about trade-offs. wink
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Vicjustice: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2007
Everybody has his own tastes and preferences, please, don't encourage Joey82 to start or quit anything with the lady in question: he has to decide and work it out himself.
Nice Character actually looks good on ladies, but as for me, i can't marry a monkey because she has good character.
If someone is not physically attractive to you, then, don't dare to start a relationship with her because, you'll cheat on her sooner or later.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by omo(f): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2007
please pple who r talkin all dat "beauty lies on d inside not on d outside" talk, for goodness sake refer to d topic in question cos we've all heard dat crap a million and one times. dont get me wrong though, im not disputin d fact that beauty lies on d inside or wa'eva, but com'on now and put urself in d guy's place. I mean if u didnt feel someone and d person wasnt attractive to u, why waste ur time as well as d person's, abi na by force?

@ topic- mehn i say if ure not at all attracted to her or feelin her, then u guys gotta talk nd u let her go. As someone else sed, there'll definitely b someone who wil deem her a princess.

@ Esss- my guy u too funny o lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride / A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) / How Are Women Treated In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.