Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? (59356 Views)

Development Bank Of Nigeria Granted Operational Licence By CBN / FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by neocortex: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tonnierichy:

And by writing this, you think you know shii?! You simply talking out of ignorance....If you really tink its not real, how about you go toy with it by going to a herbalist and telling him you want to do money ritual if you won't be swimming in money within days or maybe run mad if it doesn't work for you...

We are discussing reality here not movies, maybe you should go back to the movie section.
What herbalist make you swim in million, you have been fed with false information all your
life hence your reluctance in questioning your fake believe.

If you ask a scammer if he/she can make you rich will the scammer say no ?
then why do you expect an herbalist whose source of livelihood is in fooling people
not to claim that he can make you rich.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by UnimkeAk(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:
so many loopholes in this theory.

1. is the money printed by CBN?

2. if the money is printed by CBN, how did the so called demons get the money without it being reported missing?

3. if the money isn't printed by CBN, how did the demons printed the money?

4. is the serial number on the money valid when check on the CBN database.

Let us face the truth, if you are destined to be rich, you will succeed in life. No such thing as money ritual. Hustle hard and God will crown your hard work

shallow points man

Money ritual doesn't involve a person vomiting currency in a room as nollywood depicts.

When u do rituals; you summon forces to favour ur business.
it's real.

you start selling pure water in bags ; b4 u know it; u'll be supplying all the hotels ; clubs; restaurants ; government houses etc with water in no tym.

gerrit.

If hardwork pays; they won't be poor people in africa.. esp among women.

working smart and luck are the key to success.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by neocortex: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Don't mind the ediot, he thinks those men that are rumored to be money ritualist but own only one or two bungalows in his village are richer than the folks that made Forbes because they decided to hide their source of wealth. Chai, he even asked me to go and ask Vladimir Putin about it. grin

I don't blame him , he probably spent most of his childhood in a village setting
and the only chance he got at the city he fell for nollyhood movies which reinforces
his mythical believes.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by holluwai(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
You shouldn't be arguing on a thread like this because you know nothing and have no experience about money rituals. Or better still you believe magicians are real and babalawos are fake.

FriedPlantain:

Says a lot about what?
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by jascon1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This is what you get from watching too much low IQ nollywood movies. Blood Money is real yet not even one of them could make the top 50 richest blacks in the world.

The only damn thing that is real is hustling for your money.
period
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by kennyman2000(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
haibe:
Its real not in the sense u understand it... Money ritual simply paves way for good fortune in your finance. . Not like money will appear in a ghana must go like watch in nollywood movies

Bro, most of all those things u see in nollywood in regards to money ritual is very real.. Very real i say bro..

I once lived in an apartment where our room is opposite to an apartment of an alfa, that does all sorts of spiritual works for people. I learnt alot from him bro..

There used to be alot of Yahooboys that do comes to him then for spiritual help.

He once told me of a type of money ritual that comes in form of contract.

Here's how that goes..

U must have an office.. Even, if its to rent.
He'll give u the concortion to eat. After u must have eaten the concortion, u'll get dressed in a white complete dress on that day, u'll go to that rented or owned office.. Sit down there before the said time he told u, at that said time, one or two people will come. They're spirits. They'll ask if u're a particular name, u'll say yes.. They'll tell u, they want u to handle a contract for them, u'll tell them, u can handle it. They'll ask u how much.. U just tell them, any amount. Even, if its billions, the money will disappear in the bags or ghana must go bags they're carrying or holding. Thereafter, they'll handover the money to u and tell u, they'll come back at a particular date but they wont come back..

Bro, Money ritual is very real but the end of it is always disastrous.. Moreover, the spiritual realm is also experiencing some advancements, its not all money rituals that involves human beings parts now, some needs just live animals like goats,pigs etc. The person will be sacrificing an animal yearly to the gods.

Bro, like i said earlier, the end is disastrous cos when the devil gives u the head of a fowl, have it at the back of ur mind that when the devil comes back, he wont come back to ask for that fowl head anymore but that of a person.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by ikorodureporta: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Even 'pastors' know how effective is human sacrifice, using their members without their knowledge....
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by oismail(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
If only this money ritual thing is researchable?
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kolade354:
Money ritual is as old as man ........(1805) U idioot admit it real but doubt if pple do get abudant money, u ar dumb guy.... Do you tink it is easy to use a whole human being, Go and ask ya elders@Ohm and they will school u abt the power of juju and if you goat is nt yet convinced pm me maybe I shld take you to ogbomoso and use you....Ode
Dude, money ritual is as fake as Nicki Minaj 's _ass, the only thing that works for a few of them is the placebo effect of believing that the ritual itself is working. In other case, the herbalist , in an effort to tricking their victim to believe that you would truly get rich quick, asks him to get some 'out-of-the-ordinary' item as sacrifice in order to scare him away after he must have initially scammed him of some cash earlier. The human part is gotten, the ritual is done but nothing happens. The guy upon discovering that the money ritual is fake would most likely keep mute about it but folks like you would still continue to spread lies about the potency of the thing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by gatiano(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Money ritual is real and it is simple, though not like how it is potrayed. It is potrayed like the way it is to hide what is going on really, it is secret.

The main question is what do they used out of a human life to get money, when it involves shedding of blood? It is the stemcell that is important.
The organs, the tissues, the blood are the source (main) of stemcells.

The only people on the surface of earth or in the universe who possesses these stemcells are the Black people of the world, Yes! only the so called negroes got the magic or miracle stemcells used for a whole lot of treatments, which is also use by the astronauts to be able to stay long and well in space stations(all other races have low bone density).
They use the Blackman, blackwoman, black child and even the unborn babies(aborted babies) for all these things, that is how planned parenthood is making and raking in billions.

So ritualists don't do anything really, they just cut out hearts while they're still breathing, cut out livers, kidneys, bone marrows, eyes, brains, blood and sell them to other races or to rich black people who needs organs(very rare). The caucasian race is falling astronomically, they need the stemcells badly.

BE CAREFUL BLACK PEOPLE! WATCH YA BACKS

alexistaiwo:

2. if the money is printed by CBN, how did the so called demons get the money without it being reported missing?

Let us face the truth, if you are destined to be rich, you will succeed in life. No such thing as money ritual. Hustle hard and God will crown your hard work
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by falopey: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You are the Dunce here, that people are killed for money ritual does not necessarily prove that money ritual is real.

you are a complete ignoramus in this matter for denying the realness of money ritual. money ritual brings inexplicable prosperity in your business. you go de sell like say na only you dey the business ni. but the repercussion no get part 2
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by arent88(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Boyooosa:
bro ritual money is real o.... ur questons are worth giving a thought tho.
I would have loved to research on dis buh all these babalawos too dont know how it works, all they know is dat the spirits will make the money available for their clients. About asiri bibo (Secret concealer), it has to do with enjoying undue grace, Aworo (Crowd callforth), has to do with blessing of pple coming to patronise you from all the walls of the world, for Owo Aje (Magic Hand), any invesment u lay ur hands on booms like thunder, exceptional or outrageous profit making and e.t.c. Buh dis 'Big dada' Ogun owo (Money Ritual) to be sincere i dont know how it works. I am not sure am gonna know cos i dont want it! wink
oga oo. Dis one weh u sabi names of different rituals like dis,e be like say u be juju man oo. Lol
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
holluwai:
You shouldn't be arguing on a thread like this because you know nothing and have no experience about money rituals. Or better still you believe magicians are real and babalawos are fake.

Magicians are fake, same as the babalawos. They all use tricks to deceive gullible folks about their non-existent supernatural powers.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This is what you get from watching too much low IQ nollywood movies. Blood Money is real yet not even one of them could make the top 50 richest blacks in the world.

The only damn thing that is real is hustling for your money.

You know wether the richest white men no do money ritual?e fit be say white head dey produce more money pass black heads grin
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
falopey:

you are a complete ignoramus in this matter for denying the realness of money ritual. money ritual brings inexplicable prosperity in your business. you go de sell like say na only you dey the business ni. but the repercussion no get part 2
Another nollywood movie ediot. Dont you guys think at all...... Why are you so gullible?

This is one reason why Africa is not developing up till today. whatever you ediots can't understand, you simple and lazily attribute it to the supernatural and tag it as spiritual.

There is nothing like money ritual, what we have is money hustling.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Boyooosa(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
arent88:
oga oo. Dis one weh u sabi names of different rituals like dis,e be like say u be juju man oo. Lol
Dats wot de call street life, u dont need to be Juju man or a ritualist b4 u know all these names, just follow the trend of your hommies and u will be more vast dan me, na Africa we dey na and dat is what is pop in our society.
If u grow up in US or Europe, you will know the materials of building plane without going to school of aeronautics because dat is what they discuss every day of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
kennyman2000:

Bro, most of all those things u see in nollywood in regards to money ritual is very real.. Very real i say bro..

I once lived in an apartment where our room is opposite to an apartment of an alfa, that does all sorts of spiritual works for people. I learnt alot from him bro..

There used to be alot of Yahooboys that do comes to him then for spiritual help.

He once told me of a type of money ritual that comes in form of contract.

Here's how that goes..

U must have an office.. Even, if its to rent.
He'll give u the concortion to eat. After u must have eaten the concortion, u'll get dressed in a white complete dress on that day, u'll go to that rented or owned office.. Sit down there before the said time he told u, at that said time, one or two people will come. They're spirits. They'll ask if u're a particular name, u'll say yes.. They'll tell u, they want u to handle a contract for them, u'll tell them, u can handle it. They'll ask u how much.. U just tell them, any amount. Even, if its billions, the money will disappear in the bags or ghana must go bags they're carrying or holding. Thereafter, they'll handover the money to u and tell u, they'll come back at a particular date but they wont come back..

Bro, Money ritual is very real but the end of it is always disastrous.. Moreover, the spiritual realm is also experiencing some advancements, its not all money rituals that involves human beings parts now, some needs just live animals like goats,pigs etc. The person will be sacrificing an animal yearly to the gods.

Bro, like i said earlier, the end is disastrous cos when the devil gives u the head of a fowl, have it at the back of ur mind that when the devil comes back, he wont come back to ask for that fowl head anymore but that of a person.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

Let's say I believe your Alfa's story (which sounds like a movie script), the question is where is dat money brought by the spirits from? Was it fake currency or original?

If its original whose money is it? Do they print money? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by lomprico(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tonnierichy:

That's your own interpretation ooo...all am saying is only God understands how they do it and why he doesn't stop dem from doing it!!

And u are still implying that. God has a hand in it.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Superstar007(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
delishpot:
grin book mark

Where the hell do you think state allocations go?
When governos are given billions per month yet they have nothing to show for it? Its the juju that steals it and giv3s it to the people who did the jaz that is why.
You did not hear the report cos governors hardly report missing state funds durring their tenure grin grin

It's true oh! No wonder.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by adebasket97: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
OP is talking about CBN, so "The Cash" comes only in Naira? undecided
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Boyooosa(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
lomprico:

Will anything happen or exist without God's knowledge? common read b4 comment....
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by kennyman2000(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
baibijay:

Let's say I believe your Alfa's story (which sounds like a movie script), the question is where is dat money brought by the spirits from? Was it fake currency or original?

If u seems not to believe what i took my time to wrote up there. There's nothing u can believe from me anymore.. U can go to CBN and OKIJA SHRINE for researches. Goodday.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Tonnierichy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
lomprico:

If that's what you think!!
For me, have not said so!!
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Tonnierichy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
neocortex:

We are discussing reality here not movies, maybe you should go back to the movie section.
What herbalist make you swim in million, you have been fed with false information all your
life hence your reluctance in questioning your fake believe.

If you ask a scammer if he/she can make you rich will the scammer say no ?
then why do you expect an herbalist whose source of livelihood is in fooling people
not to claim that he can make you rich.

Silence is golden
You'll know better someday
Take care*
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Boyooosa(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
baibijay:

This is ur 1m'th like from me with all my heart. smiley

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by favourlove1: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:

pls tell the cuz going by the above hypothesis it isn't real. So I pity those who see others working hard instead of encouraging them they accuse them of money rituals.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by olamidefatoye(f): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:

like seriously?
well, I quite agree with your point but how about those ones whereby the money is being vomitted by the person used for the rituals, where is such money from? Or is it just nollywood?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Haywhymido(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
So we no get babalawo or son of babalawo wey fit explain dis 4 nairaland?
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Kolade354(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Dude, money ritual is as fake as Nicki Minaj 's _ass, the only thing that works for a few of them is the placebo effect of believing that the ritual itself is working. In other case, the herbalist , in an effort to tricking their victim to believe that you would truly get rich quick, asks him to get some 'out-of-the-ordinary' item as sacrifice in order to scare him away after he must have initially scammed him of some cash earlier. The human part is gotten, the ritual is done but nothing happens. The guy upon discovering that the money ritual is fake would most likely keep mute about it but folks like you would still continue to spread lies about the potency of the thing.
Eheheheheheh I'm sure you don't move with old pple, I'm sure you will even doubt whether Juju works or not self...........One yahoo guy hit #800m naira for my street,EFCC is luking for the guy naw, do u tink say na oyinbo man send the money or spirit........Money ritual is damn Real!!!

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by gatiano(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
It is just nollywood stunts to cover the main serial killing. All that it's, is simply selling Black body parts because of its stemcells values. NB: Only Black Peoples' stemcells has value.

olamidefatoye:
well, I quite agree with your point but how about those ones whereby the money is being vomitted by the person used for the rituals, where is such money from? Or is it just nollywood?
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
kennyman2000:

If u seems not to believe what i took my time to wrote up there. There's nothing u can believe from me anymore.. U can go to CBN and OKIJA SHRINE for researches. Goodday.

Good way to avoid my question. grin grin grin
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by bellras(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wait let me ask oracle.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.