Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? (59400 Views)

Development Bank Of Nigeria Granted Operational Licence By CBN / FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kolade354:
I will only pity ur mum because it is ur type that usually used........Money ritual real pass anythibg. Go to abeokuta side to learn more

Mor0n, no one is doubting the gruesome killing of people solely for the aim of money ritual, the crux of the matter is if the ritual itself is real and if people truly do get the abundant money as claimed by you doofus.

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by akosh005: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Op, re u looking for how to develop ur project topic.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by loswhite(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This is what you get from watching too much low IQ nollywood movies. Blood Money is real yet not even one of them could make the top 50 richest blacks in the world.

The only damn thing that is real is hustling for your money.
Your IQ is also since you don't know that to make up the list you will have to prove your source of wealth. There are ppl richer than those list but they prefer to hide themselves ask Vladimir Putin...lol

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Boyooosa(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
cactuscee:

Since when did anybody starts bothering their brains about the validity of the serial numbers on the printed notes or if the notes are from CBN
Even CBN can not account for what has been printed and what was lost.
Or how do you account for all the stolen money in Nigeria by our leaders, are they not printed? Through what means were they stolen? Were their legal deals involve in the transactions?
@OP DONT BE childish, money ritual is real and exist.
Banks are not the only source of money circulation in the world.
Anything that as to do with ill gotten money involve the devil and so the money comes from the pockets of the masses. It will automatically goes to the person who did the money ritual. If you want to know more ask the elders. But dont call it bluff.
There are lots of things that ordinary logical reasoning can not resolve or explain in life.
u made sense buh considering the post or the poster 'being childish' makes it the sense 'unfull'. we all know dat one way or the other the money will come to the ritualist (and in cash I suspect), the curiosity of the OP is dat where is the money coming from (the source), then if CBN, y r they not declaring thr funds missen, even if they prepare annual account and the account is not balance due to the fact dat some cash are missen, they need to reflect it, which we have never had in history or through any source either genuine or rumour. relating it to the embezzlement shared by public officers u referred to, they post the movement of the cash in the account and code the transactions for appropriate documentation. so, how does this process relate to disappearance of cash and magical appearance of same to someone else's domain. Bro it is thoughtful. Think about it b4 u comment again!

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by tonero230(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Thought about this before. Espacially when u consider the law of conservation of mass. Like where is the money coming from, will it disappear?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

It's not as if they manufacture or print money but if you enter,they can give you connection or contract worth millions

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by hyzich(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
when it comes to money ritual many things are involved. The spirit gets the money from another person that is another person suffers for the misfortune. have you heard of "anabo" before? magic is real bro
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Tonnierichy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
lomprico:

If u are saying only God understands are u implying that God is behind such??
That's your own interpretation ooo...all am saying is only God understands how they do it and why he doesn't stop dem from doing it!!
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
you really don't know how it works.
ritual money doesn't mean the money appears from no where, it could be that the person's business will shoot up at a very fast pace meanwhile a soul is suffering for that prosperity
my thoughts exactly when u do it i think you eighter hijack the victims destiny or you get unimaginable sucess in your endeavours
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by unite4real: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nowadays they just get alert in their phones.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by neocortex: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
ritual money doesn't mean the money appears from no where, it could be that the person's business will shoot up at a very fast pace meanwhile a soul is suffering for that prosperity

Can we then conclude that those whose business are moving are into one
ritual or the other.
Money ritual is like taking paracetamol for typhoid fever, because someone got cured doesn't
mean the paracetamol did it.

Do you know the success rate od this so called ritual ?

How will you feel if someone wants to sell you a product
which works for only one in a thousand person, I am sure you
will chase the salesperson away because you know that the one person
it worked for is simply a coincident.

Why should money ritual be treated differently ?
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by ogedax: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
The reason why they haven't made it top 10 or 50 richest black in African. Is because not every rich man want the world to no that they are rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:
so many loopholes in this theory.

1. is the money printed by CBN?

2. if the money is printed by CBN, how did the so called demons get the money without it being reported missing?

3. if the money isn't printed by CBN, how did the demons printed the money?

4. is the serial number on the money valid when check on the CBN database.

Let us face the truth, if you are destined to be rich, you will succeed in life. No such thing as money ritual. Hustle hard and God will crown your hard work
money miss Everytime in CBN .hv u ever wonder why?
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Kolade354(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Mor0n, no one is doubting the gruesome killing of people solely for the aim of money ritual, the crux of the matter is if the ritual itself is real and if people truly do get the abundant money as claimed by you doofus.
Money ritual is as old as man ........(1805) U idioot admit it real but doubt if pple do get abudant money, u ar dumb guy.... Do you tink it is easy to use a whole human being, Go and ask ya elders@Ohm and they will school u abt the power of juju and if you goat is nt yet convinced pm me maybe I shld take you to ogbomoso and use you....Ode

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by opedaydydx9(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Boyooosa:
bro ritual money is real o.... ur questons are worth giving a thought tho.
I would have loved to research on dis buh all these babalawos too dont know how it works, all they know is dat the spirits will make the money available for their clients. About asiri bibo (Secret concealer), it has to do with enjoying undue grace, Aworo (Crowd callforth), has to do with blessing of pple coming to patronise you from all the walls of the world, for Owo Aje (Magic Hand), any invesment u lay ur hands on booms like thunder, exceptional or outrageous profit making and e.t.c. Buh dis 'Big dada' Ogun owo (Money Ritual) to be sincere i dont know how it works. I am not sure am gonna know cos i dont want it! wink
bros all the aforementioned has repercussions..... Anyone that does it have 90%of having a bad end

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
u get sense
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by kenoz(m): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by eniorisha(m): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
It would av been Berra if d posters here indicate how old they are as well. Long b4 we ever heard of Nollywood, there had been money-related fetishness. this in d guise of good fortune.

Ritual therefore, brings good fortunes & good fortunes brings money. But d surest & enduring fortune which comes with comfort & peace of mind, lies with dt name above any other names.

If u sabi dt name & u believe, click "like".

I enjoin u all to wait on Him. Ur appointed time will never miss u.
esu o funni ladiye sin GBA odindi "ori" lowo eni.

7 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by fgr63: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:

2. if the money is printed by CBN, how did the so called demons get the money without it being reported missing?

Let us face the truth, if you are destined to be rich, you will succeed in life. No such thing as money ritual. Hustle hard and God will crown your hard work
let me help you my intelligent fellow in understanding this ritual money concept
first u must understand that the devil rules the world and hence he controls the commercial,religious and political elements of this world 1john5vs 19
secondly u must know that God doesn't predestined some to be rich while others to be poor deut 30vs 19.the devil is the one who wants to present God as showing favoritism to some and ultimately present him as unlovely.
now to answer your pointers
1.yes
2.question 2 is based on a false premise.instead the devil blesses the business(business not idle sitting) of his worshippers in a manner that defy intelligent permutation. ask the real yahoo++ guys and your politicians
3.still based on false premise.instead they control the flow towards these individuals,no wonder the bible refers to Riches as unrighteous luke 16vs 9
4.already answered.
ask your questions

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Akpan107(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Thought about this before. Espacially when u consider the law of conservation of mass. Like where is the money coming from, will it disappear?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
pls, let me ask you. is this "lady f" am seeing after you comment customized or you type it each time you comment?

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by neocortex: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
bettercreature:
Dunce! dem go use you do money ritual before you confirm its more than real

Stop fooling yourself, killing a thousand people for money ritual doesn't in any way
guarantee your riches.
If you get rich eventually , it's just an accident not because you killed someone for it.
Money ritual is an historic secret scam that is well orchestrated to fool all but the skeptics.

Though there are some cult groups who promote their members based on loyalty to the group
which is way different from what most people believe.

Here is a question you should ask yourself :
If you burn your phone in anticipation that it will turn to a pile of gold;
have you "used your phone do ritual" ? Yes
are you now super rich ? tell us more.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by ideology(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:

may i should write an article on money, someday

Money is actually from mamon spirit … if you study the origin.

Have not had any evidence to prove money ritual but Money is a spiritual entity.

Also note that money rituals are mostly done to aid one get contracts and boom the business, not necessarily money appearing from infinite space
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by ginggerxy: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
alexistaiwo:

what you dnt knw is greater than you period#
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Over-soji is worrying you.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by neocortex: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
loswhite:
Your IQ is also since you don't know that to make up the list you will have to prove your source of wealth. There are ppl richer than those list but they prefer to hide themselves ask Vladimir Putin...lol

grin grin grin
What a dunce! you think those your village rich men are very rich ?
Who will ask them to prove their source of wealth because I have not seen
any law anywhere that requires a person to prove his/her source of wealth
except you are running for a public office.

It is better to keep shut next time so as not to embarrass yourself further.
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
loswhite:

Yeah, I should ask Putin about folks who make their money by receiving cash everyday from damned spirits vomiting money from their mouth like an ATM.
And people still wonder why Africa still struggling miserably when the brain of the youths here are filled with 15th century bullshit like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by neocortex: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
tonero230:

It's not as if they manufacture or print money but if you enter,they can give you connection or contract worth millions

You made much sense, i have argued that the only feasible "money ritual" is the cult system where rich
members help the poor one in exchange for blood covenant loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Guruboi(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
In my own best of observation and understanding, they are two types of Money Ritual and they are:

* No work Money
* Business Money Growth

The " No Work Money " this one is when the money will be coming but you are not sweating for it. Although, there will be bloodshedding.

The other one which is " Business Money Growth " this is the state where money will be coming massively in your business doing. And 80% of your earning will be derived from fellow devil-worshoppers and other percent from devil-manipulators (let me put it in that way).

My concluding part is that devil is a very very clever demon that knows in and out of riches. So he knows how to deceive lazy mankinds.

To hit the nail on the head, the devilish Money comes from where the Money are being made. And to make possible for the devil without any form of question. He works hard to make sure that the Ogas holding that sector will be his agents. So every evil human knows evil money.

And my advise to those finding by fire by force/thunder should knows that Devil gives with one hand but come with two hands to collect it back (give you cap and come to collect it with ur head).

Thnks u guys!!

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by basille(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
OP is myopic. You have to understand some certain laws of the universe before you can conclude.

Money ritual doesn't involve printing of money but diverting a massive energy to the person's source of income, and such energy must be balanced from where it came from hence the repercussions.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Themandator: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
The ritual doesn't print money but gives one unearned advantage in his or her chosen field. I it doesn't increase the ability to make wealth in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by fgr63: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Herbalist.... What herbalist?

Most of can't even think, you just form an opinion based on some crappy nollywood film you watched and you want to force it down our throat as fact. Bullshit!
u are right most nolllywood movies done deceive men since the days wea we be boys.but ritual money is real.it has to to more with demand and supply.the devil controls 95% of the supply and he gives it to his worshippers thru a means usually their business(politics,church,entertainment etc)
Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
neocortex:

grin grin grin
What a dunce! you think those your village rich men are very rich ?
Who will ask them to prove their source of wealth because I have not seen
any law anywhere that requires a person to prove his/her source of wealth
except you are running for a public office.

It is better to keep shut next time so as not to embarrass yourself further.

Don't mind the ediot, he thinks those men that are rumored to be money ritualist but own only one or two bungalows in his village are richer than the folks that made Forbes because they decided to hide their source of wealth. Chai, he even asked me to go and ask Vladimir Putin about it. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? by walescon(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
who really knows?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.