Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS (2146 Views)

Wish Your Favourite Pals Happy New Month. / Pals What Are The 3 Word Better Than I Love You / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by brendawine(f): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Have been in a relationship with this particular guy for 3years to 4yrs he was the one that disvirgined me those yrs in college

So our love grew I loved him then cos hav never met anoda man until he had money like 5mil,he fight me, womanize,and find it difficult doin something for me like little biz since he had such money I won't deny the fact he contributed to my university tuition and fares cos we were living together but before I could get that I cry and beg him.

At last he went for Nysc I graduated months after he went to camp then he started inviting girls that were my friends to come visit him there after much dramas

I was in lag were I started working I met a guy in the same organization like 10yrs older than me not married interested in me he told me about his past and all I asked people abt him I heard all abt the lifestyle he lived like he'v been wit lot of girls but what got me attracted to him its

He's very caring,loving,can lavish me with money hence he have without thinking, he cooks for me wen I tell him am not fine,he kneels down and apologises to me wen he'v wronged me,always want to take risk just to make me hapi and again very hardworking and industrious guy unlike my real guy

The day I had sex with him I felt on top of the world like its something have never had before I was high wanting more unlike my guy

BUT :He's O'level holder but ok with he's pay were he's working

Don't misquote me I gave him that chance 2months I had issues with my guy cos we were fond of quarreling,

NOW

He knew am living with my boyfrnd he went and rented a self contain for me to stay and feel free and happy.

Pls wat do I do?? And who do I stick wit
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
slut is what you are

2 Likes

Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by honeygirl17: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Stick to your bf cos you won't respect the other guy even if he gives u heaven and earth.
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
cheap sl#t . keep opening ur leg about dis one self go chop i run

1 Like

Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by PapiDShipCapt(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
OP u r just a commodity. Cheap one at that. I just pray u don't come here crying

1 Like

Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by brendawine(f): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
hbpeze:
slut is what you are

Don't misquote me I did that due to financial fam situation don't judge me only seeked for ur advice.
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by afolwalex20(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is glaring na...

Leave d 1st guy, he doesn't love yhu!

hbpeze:
slut is what you are
PapiDShipCapt:
OP u r just a commodity. Cheap one at that. I just pray u don't come here crying
panachuku:
cheap sl#t . keep opening ur leg about dis one self go chop i run
How is she a slut undecided

Dumb guys everywhere.. smh

2 Likes

Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by rawpadgin(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Let me advice u as I would my kid sister

first of, the first guy is an a$$hole so forget about him

give the second guy a chance, observe him very well
he can be a wolf in sheep's clothing

& please stop opening ur legs for every guy u just met
learn to give ur kitten some dignity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by bigt2(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
What is the suitable title for this ooooooooo
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by Hazardd(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Why can't you stick with the first... He didn't love you but he have been catering for you when you are in school.. Paying for your school fees and fares, now you looking for an excuse to leave him, i dey look you with one eye...
abeg next patient pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by afolwalex20(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
brendawine:

Don't misquote me I did that due to financial fam situation don't judge me only seemed for ur advice.
undecided
Did what?
Sex?

I tot u had sex with becos u like him
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
brendawine:

Don't misquote me I did that due to financial fam situation don't judge me only seemed for ur advice.

you done need to open your legs for money my friend.and since you have opened you are a slut.simple and plain.
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by brendawine(f): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
afolwalex20:

undecided
Did what?
Sex?

I tot u had sex with becos u like him

I mean staying with him cos I had no place to stay and due to he was my bf willing to hep.
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
afolwalex20:
This is glaring na...

Leave d 1st guy, he doesn't love yhu!

a lady living with a guy shes not married to for money in exchange for sex. is a slut/ashi. any she gets she deserves it
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
@op, first of all don't mind these fools who are referring to you as a _slut. You shouldn't pay cognizance to their comments. You wouldn't expect any less from a bunch of dimwitted, pretentious, hypocritical idiots.

Now to the matter at hand. Its obvious that the second guy really loves you and is ready to do anything just to make you happy. I will advice you stick with this guy.
He respects you and values you both as a woman and as a person. These qualities I find lacking in the first guy, going by your original post.

You know what your heart is telling you and the direction the wind of love is blowing and I will advice you follow it.
But don't just delve into it all with just your heart, also carry your brain with you.

4 Likes

Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by lekjons(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
you are a servant to the first guy, you are a master to the second.

the first guy won't change(at least, he's not ready to)..

the second guy seem to be perfect for u, but he is not so rich and also an O'level holder..

whatever decision u make, don't be a gold digger, it doesn't pay.

ur main guy was blinded with money, if u marry him, he'll either divorce or cheat on you to ur face, and make life unbearable for u.

choose wisely!

2 Likes

Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by honeygirl17: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=brendawine post=37728262]

Don't misquote me I did that due to financial fam situation don't judge me only seeked for ur advice.[/quote

So anytime there's no money you'll go down with another guy. You are eating O level money
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by PapiDShipCapt(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
afolwalex20:

Guy it doesn't cost a penny to use ur brain. Ur girl go dey live with u dey bang other guys n u ll be feeling like a defender abi?

Why didn't she leave before lashing d other dude
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by afolwalex20(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:

Guy it doesn't cost a penny to use ur brain. Ur girl go dey live with u dey bang other guys n be feeling like a defender abi?

Why didn't she leave before lashing d other dude

and because she's staying wit u, u have d right to lash oda babes too abi! undecided
The guy made her lash anoda guy
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by afolwalex20(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
panachuku:
a lady living with a guy shes not married to for money in exchange for sex. is a slut/ashi. any she gets she deserves it

Are u 4 real?

#am outta here..
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
afolwalex20:

Are u 4 real?

#am outta here..
shes FU(kin two guys, wat advise does she need again. if both go broke tomrw. if i offer her 10k she wud open leg. she shud gerrahere mehn
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by Xsenga(f): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
HMMMM, NAWA FOR SOME NAIRALAND GUYS OO. angry
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by PapiDShipCapt(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
afolwalex20:

and because she's staying wit u, u have d right to lash oda babes too abi! undecided
The guy made her lash anoda guy
If u don't have a human brain at least acquire a mosquito brain oga. Am not speaking in that light.
If she's not comfortable with it, why is she still living there

Well let me just give her a word of advice: OP stop living at the mercy of any guy because u'll end up becoming their commodity... Since u r now working try go get urself an apartment ( a face me I slap u apartment) is not a hell hole for starters. That way u will give urself respect n dignity not d one u'll b fvvcking sporadically just because u need a place to lay
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by Melahou(m): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
If you truly love the first guy then you wouldn't have given the second guy a chance.

What you ought to do is already glaring to you...am sure you just need confirmation

Ride on with the second guy if you are truly sure of him
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by hola106(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ashewo girl

1 Like

Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by debris: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmm......am full of thoughts
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by chigoizie7(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
brendawine:

Don't misquote me I did that due to financial fam situation don't judge me only seeked for ur advice.

And so? It does not Stop u from being a slut.

It is not always about what he can offer, it is also about what u can offer.

What if all of us are looking for someone who can offer something meaningful and not the other way round I bet none of us will be dating by now.

The truth is, u can always see someone that will still offer more than this current guy, u have already stated his flaws ,1 being that he is an O'level holder, meaning that if u see a B.sc holder that can treat u as the O'level holder that u will jejely dump the O'level guy, haven said this, it does not in anyway stop u from being a slut that u were called.

Why didn't u leave the 1st guy when u knew he was stingy? Yet you allowed him to cater for u skuling,now u know he is stingy,
U also work, take care of ur responsibilities and stop being a parasite to men.

Cheap Slut
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
hbpeze:
slut is what you are
You are a baby, Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by elantraceey(f): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sorry op but are you really a graduate?

Well since you need advice , here's what I'll say, your bf no longer have any iota of respect for you so I'll prefer you go with the present one but this time with sense and self-respect intact . Don't live with any man you're not married to, it breeds the highest form of disrespect .

1 Like

Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by oloribabs(f): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Go with the second guy that adore and respect you, if you aren't comfortable with his academics level, advice him(with all humility) to go for a part-time degree course.
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by debris: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
hbpeze:
slut is what you are

Mtcheeww psycho...u just jumped and typed without reading very well
Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
hbpeze:
slut is what you are
Guy those words no heavy for your mouth talk. Take am easy. Nobody is perfect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Explain The Chemistry Going On In This Pics? / When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) / Why The Hatred..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.