Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. (51447 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Again Aisha Buhari Cancels Planned Visit To U.S / Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by advocate007(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
It is a promising 100 days in office so far, shows clearly President Buhari can do wonders by the end of 4 years. The country was a sinking ship under the leadership of former president Jonathan but the situation is filled with resounding hope today. Just 100 days in office, the leadership is fully on track; our bastardized international reputation & economy is gradually bouncing back, corruption is not only equivalent to stealing but a serious taboo, terrorist and thieves are all on the run, integrity is now at the front burner, improved power supply, pro-masses policy etc.It is thoroughly a new dawn, change has come to stay. It’s naturally difficult to adjust, so wailers will wail, but as a nationwe must move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by reuben79: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wailing wailers wher naaa deyyyabi naa don enter exile niii?#loosers and looters"dis is jst a beginin of great of our nation"nigeria must be geat,wailers like it or nt.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by RexTramadol1: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Iono Y dis doesn't appeal to me

I can pay 20 people to do this shii

I swear!
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by RexTramadol1: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Iono Y dis doesn't appeal to me

I can pay 20 people to do this shii

I swear!
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by allenpaul(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Y'all why we should celebrate our own,kudos to Ghanaians who were able to see what most sentimental Nigerians couldn't see.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by qualityovenbake(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Babe2sure:

A prophet has no honour in his own home.
U said my mind.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
What Wailers are so blind to see ryt under their nose, is seen by some peeps in another country. #Saibaba
Blindness is a thing of the mind tongue
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Akposkool(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Yes I only see the changes when I'm drunk. You mean these changes?
https://www.nairaland.com/2541951/suggest-propaganda-topics-buhari-apc
I see you are always high on alcohol. Please change is here and you can use some
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Akposkool:
I see you are always high on alcohol. Please change is here and you can use some
so what has changed apart from Buhari's lopsided appointments?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by mikron(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
FTC for the second time today. Beetch imma boss grin
u re supposed to comment on d topic and not to tell us u re first to comment, honestly this attitude of first to comment is annoying
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Swagt101(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
What Wailers are so blind to see ryt under their nose, is seen by some peeps in another country. #Saibaba
Nice comment from a pretty lady like you, you just earned yourself a follower.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
wink
[/size] embarassed grin cheesy wink wink
MISSNORA:
hmmmm.... And u r a female?
babe you make sense. Your beauty Ehh! You must be a star, will you marry me? wink
MISSNORA:
babe you make sense. Your beauty Ehh! You must be a star, will you marry me? [size=8pt] embarassed grin cheesy wink wink
MISSNORA:
babe you make sense. Your beauty Ehh! You must be a star, will you marry me? wink
MISSNORA:
babe you make sense. Your beauty Ehh! You must be a star, will you marry me?
embarassed grin cheesy wink wink
MISSNORA:
MISSNORA:
babe you make sense. Your beauty Ehh! You must be a star, will you marry me?
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ghanaians actually like Buhari... THAT IS WONDERFUL! grin
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Zakkyoz: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Am telling you the fact and you are talking nonsense. This news is only found on Ghanaweb .If its important the number of comments would've been even more than 400.Even news about dogs and cats attracts more than 150 comments. BWT...People only insult themselves on that forum. Not even one media station has reported this.

The Federal Ministry of Health warns that HATERS are liable to die young.

I used to like Ghana until i met people like you on our forum. God will heal you. Just make sure nothing happens to my President be he leaves that place.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Only people who visits Ghanaweb and nairaland knows about this visit because I've not heard it anywhere in Ghana until I visited Ghanaweb this evening.
guy try get sense now.... So what is even the big deal if no one recognizes the visit of Nigeria president to your country? How will that add any money into your pocket?

Actually you type like a psycho, I hope you are not one sha... I don't think any Nigerian will ever name his site ghanaweb, so from the name of the source of this news, it is a ghanaian site. So what you are saying here doesn't make any sense because a Ghana site reported the news.

Mumu, you don't even know that you are exposing the backwardness of Ghana media houses by saying "no Ghana media house is carrying the story except the ghanaweb"....

Here in nigeria, even if is a councillor in ghana that visits nigeria, many bloggers and online forums will carry the news..

Abeg try get sense.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by shurlermoz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:
When did Buhari declare his assets. Thie demonic party called APC should stop fooling Nigerians. Those comments were written by APC paid volunteers.. Enough of these propaganda

You can start online campaign for PDP too for free, if you are so concerned.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Zakkyoz: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
It will be easier for a swine to develop wings and fly than for Barcanista to comment on thread like this.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Fourwinds: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I only take Reuters seriously and go read what they said about the #100wasteddays smiley
hmmm
. dem come give u d link... u need kisss....mmmuuaaaah.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by MISSNORA(f): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Swagt101:
Nice comment from a pretty lady like you, you just earned yourself a follower.
lol thanx
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kai, and the wailers will faint at this oo embarassed *runs to Orubebe* eheen I said it, ice water! grin
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by MISSNORA(f): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
LieDetector:
I'm sorry if the questioned I raised sounded contemptuous . Noticed you've decided to tow the path of introvert and ladyF hence my sudden concern.
Hmmmm cool
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by islandmoon: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
i hope Buhari wont disappoint these Ghanians embarassed
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by judiciarypalava: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:

When they are being fed with lies from Lier M and APC
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Abugab(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
A prophet is truly not reapected in his home land. See how Ghanaians glorify PMB and yet the wailers and their paid agents are all over the media deluding themselves.
PMB should ride on not minding who is budozzed
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by 989900: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
SirJeffry:
So Buhari is now a new saint in Africa, even ghanians Wey bin dey do gara gara with us don dey loyal.

Isorait undecided

A good name is better than silver and gold . . . so it is true?
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by xtervaganza(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
BUHARI HAS INDEED RESTORED THE RESPECT WE ONCE HAD WORLDWIDE

IMAGINE GHANAIANS WHO USUALLY SEE US AS RIVAL NOW MAKE US A YARDSTICK FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE

TOO BAD WE STILL HAVE KNOBHEADS SUPPORTING THAT OTUOKE GORILLA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
But Yaradua did a more detailed asset declaration than Buhari, isnt it? This is not about wailing, people are criticizing mr Integrity constructively which is very important in checking the weakness in government and i honestly think we should not drag sentiments into our perception of leadership in government lest we cover up for corruption to thrive. Remember, it was this same constructive 'WAILING" that brought APC into power, so you do not expect them not to be wailed at, do you?
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by zingov: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:

MORE COMMENTS; http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=380058&comment=0#com
prophet they said his not honored in his home, look as outsiders value and respect dis man some even which if buhari where to be their president, but here at home we condemned him, my fellow Nigerians we don't no what we hv until we loosened it.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by cass1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
MISSNORA:
[color God bless u oh jare
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by BraniacX(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]Wailing Wailers! Dinner is ready oooo! Come and eat ooo!

The fear of Sai Baba is the beginning of wisdom o
[/size]

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by buzzmania(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Only people who visits Ghanaweb and nairaland knows about this visit because I've not heard it anywhere in Ghana until I visited Ghanaweb this evening.
Don't mind these boko n!ggas,always seeking relevance from Ghana.No one gives a sh!t about their cattle rearer's visit.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by achimotan(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
The opposition in Ghana see Buhari as an incorruptible leader same way as they see the opposition leaderAkuffo Addo who would come up against Manama next. They are happy he won cos he is of the same age as Akuffo Addo whom many consider to be too old. Indeed whenever the subject of age comes up, Buhari and Quattara are cited by the opposition to buttress the case that u could be over 70 years and still perform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Godstime Chukwubuikem Draws Jacob Zuma Within 2 Hours In Imo / Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed / Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.