Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. (51690 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Again Aisha Buhari Cancels Planned Visit To U.S / Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by MacluvPH(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Am always proud of my departed heroes than urs wey drink rat poison inorder to take their life.

babaYIBO:
The Nigerian conquest of the city of Owerri on 6 January 1970 signaled the collapse of Biafra's resistance, ending their Civil War. Lieutenant Colonel Chukumeka Odumegwu Ojukwu , the leader who in 1967 declared their secession, fled to the Ivory Coast. grin grin grin On 12 January 1970 Biafran Chief of Army Staff Major General Phillip Effiong surrendered to the Nigerian government, stating Biafra's physical and psychological surrender: [size=25pt] "We are firm, we are loyal Nigerian citizens and accept the authority of the Federal Military Government. We accept the existing administrative and political structure of the federation of Nigeria. The
Republic of Biafra hereby ceases to exist"
[/size] (Oko qtd. http://www.enotes.com/homework-help/what-were-causes-biafran-nigerian-civil-war-what-466264

My fellow Igbo flathea.d, as you can see, our coward grandfather as proclaimed that biafra is no morw in existence, why don u ask yourself why you are fihting a lost war?

ps: Iam a yiboo flath.ead grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by PMONEY6: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
lekejob:
These people really respect Buhari, that's good.

Yeah.
But the w.w. Bigots won't stop calling him unprintable names. PMB...The Pride Of Africa...
God Bless Nigeria!!
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by chiedu7: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
[size=14pt]How can a man that was voted in by kids be considered to be up right?

please how can a man who became president in a corrupt way tackle corruption?

Wasn't it the children in the North of Nigeria that voted Buhari in?

Then Buhari has a corrupt foundation.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by babadem2much(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:
When did Buhari declare his assets. Thie demonic party called APC should stop fooling Nigerians. Those comments were written by APC paid volunteers.. Enough of these propaganda

Lady don't allow high bp to drain u because of wailing. my one kobo
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by babadem2much(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
hmmmm.... And u r a female?

This babe has been making since from birth. God bless u jare
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by arabianights: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
lekejob:
These people really respect Buhari, that's good.

My dear,the whole world respects GMB.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by 400billionman: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
And the story is thesame everywhere in Africa. CORRUPTION.

Ghanaians hate their leader with passion.

When will African leaders start being sincere with leadership ? Even if resources are not commensurate to provide a high standard of living for all, what is being done to make the available desirable. ?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by samento: 12:34am On Sep 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:
When did Buhari declare his assets. Thie demonic party called APC should stop fooling Nigerians. Those comments were written by APC paid volunteers.. Enough of these propaganda
Your mumu full pot.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by secretsofpeace(m): 5:11am On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
What Wailers are so blind to see ryt under their nose, is seen by some peeps in another country. #Saibaba

This miss Nora set die......can I take u to Accra just for a nyte?
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by secretsofpeace(m): 5:16am On Sep 07, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]How can a man that was voted in by kids be considered to be up right?

[/size]

Them masturbators nor fit drop their yeye comment on this post.... I blame Jonathan cos this evidence is enuf reason to cancel the election and heaven would not fall.... Ha chokwa akusasia everywhere... Their fada

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by possibilita(m): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
What Wailers are so blind to see ryt under their nose, is seen by some peeps in another country. #Saibaba
that's bcoz they hear abt Buhari via news paper and we know him personally
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by favourlove1: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2015
BTW most ghanians I knw always pride that ghana is better than Nigeria in terms of corruption. Now I knw bera
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by gbaskipro: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:

Why not give this man time to work and stop setting bars for him, haba!
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by MISSNORA(f): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2015
secretsofpeace:

This miss Nora set die......can I take u to Accra just for a nyte?
no lol
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by bashydemy(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2015
PMB is Commanding respect from all over the world while the Wailers keep wailing.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Ephemmm: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2015
seunlayi:
[size=18pt]ghananians are about to be scammed same way we re your brain was scammed by baba one chance because you were mentally blind [/size]
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Charlies aren't smart. They are all hobbit dwarves!
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:
Charlies aren't smart. They are all hobbit dwarves!
Hi little monkey .
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Hi little monkey .
Cry me a river, black-banana-eating... Banana!! Bwahaha... grin cheesy
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Eazydeek(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
diablos:
Hope d skeletal, Fulani Dulllard wit no certificate wont go and call ghana east africa embarassed

Same way you call your mama toto , dodo
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Eazydeek(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

U go school ?
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
chiedu7:

[/size]

And how could you prove they are not PDP? you lack sight, what makes you think they are APC? Oh boy grow up.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Eazydeek:

U go school ?
who is this one?
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by diablos: 1:28am On Sep 08, 2015
Eazydeek:

Same way you call my mama toto , dodo

Same way ur handicap father died from epilepsy 6yrs ago and d same way ur blind mother will run mad at exactly 6:am diz morning undecided
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Eazydeek(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
diablos:

Same way my handicap father died from epilepsy 6yrs ago and d same way my blind mother will run mad at exactly 6:am diz morning undecided

LOL eyah it's a pity
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by diablos: 1:48am On Sep 12, 2015
Eazydeek:

LOL eyah it's a pity

Try put ur papa carcass for ground before we relate undecided
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Eazydeek(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
diablos:

I Tried to put my papa carcass for ground before we relate undecided
LOL
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by diablos: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Eazydeek:

LOL

Mtcheewww! Asswipe undecided
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Eazydeek(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
diablos:

Mtcheewww! I'm a professional Asswipe and a product of a poosay clot undecided
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by diablos: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=Eazydeek post=38014154][/quote]

Am bleeping ur mum in her anals ryt now...d saggy bitchh says u shud quit being stupidd, jump in a well, or go suckk on ur daddys dickk undecided
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Eazydeek(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
diablos:

Am bleeping ur mum in her anals ryt now...d saggy bitchh says u shud quit being stupidd, jump in a well, or go suckk on ur daddys dickk undecided

lol small boy, ur mate dey play with sand, gerrrout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.