Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! (5386 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Angelfloxa(f): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Please NL brothers and sisters, i need your advice..
I've not recieved my boyfriend at my house before and he is coming to visit...i need fast help because i don't know how to entertain him because i'm not really good at recieving visitors..please help..thanks
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Just dance around when he arrives..smell his armpits for odour and take him for a welcome bath..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by trigar12(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Keep your house clean, prepare a very delicious food, spread your bed well incasevof incasity ...

LOBATAN

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by pweedyuz(f): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
NL brothers nd sisters yaff suffer
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by libertyfather(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Buyam small stout and chilled bullet, its for ur own good, but remember tomao is monday...my 10kobo manage am

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Applaner: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
dis is one of de reasons y underage children shldn't register in naira land.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by AfroKnight: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sweep your room, cook vegetable soup and semo. You're good to go.
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Act normal!

When he comes, ask him for what he will eat. Prepare a delicious meal for him. And get to have more fun time together.

Whatever 'fun', u two decide to have is based on your decisions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by yemmit90: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
1. Prepare his favourite meal.

2. make your room very clean.

3. Get a nice movie/music to entertain him.

The guy may forget his CD at home, get yourself Postinor 2 or whatever to avoid unwanted pregnant.

7 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by osmodes(m): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Slap him wen he comes
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by mizznutrition(f): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
orishirishi..wat will we not hear in nairaland??
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Angelfloxa(f): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Applaner:
dis is one of de reasons y underage children shldn't register in naira land.
u really are a piece of art..
Just SHOVE IT okay??..i asked for advice not people who are trying to prove old to me so like i said...
SHOVE IT..

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by SUGARBEE(f): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
What's this crap? You say he's your boyfriend and he's never visited you?

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Angelfloxa(f): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
yemmit90:
1. Prepare his favourite meal.

2. make your room very clean.

3. Get a nice movie/music to entertain him.

The guy may forget his CD at home, get yourself Postinor 2 or whatever to avoid unwanted pregnant.
lol, when i saw unwanted pregnancy was when i knew what you meant...anyway thanks for your advice all the same..hehehe
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by IamLEGEND1: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
i dont know
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Angelfloxa(f): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
SUGARBEE:
What's this crap? You say he's your boyfriend and he's never visited you?

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
i take it that you understand the meaning of "newly started couple"
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Goldmaxx(f): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Bleep him
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Goldmaxx(f): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Fuccccck him
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by sparkleice(f): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Must every topic mk front page? Smh! One dy sme1 wil poo & come to NL & tell us d color of hs/ her poo.mtcheww.kids everywere.
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by vizkiz: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
the thing still dey shark this one. Seems she is new to all this boyfriend/girlfriend shii undecided
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Norenal(f): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
vizkiz:
the thing still dey shark this one. Seems she is new to all this boyfriend/girlfriend shii undecided
lol'e bad?
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by vizkiz: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Norenal:

lol'e bad?

nah...but her go soon clear when them break her heart like 4/5 times
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Norenal(f): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
vizkiz:

nah...but her go soon clear when them break her heart like 4/5 times
dat dey sha
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Angelfloxa:
I've not recieved my boyfriend at my house before and he is coming to visit...i need fast help because i don't know how to entertain him because i'm not really good at recieving visitors..please help..thanks

Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by obo389(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
undecided
you?with this ur profile pix am seeing don't knw how to entertain man when he visits?
I hear u
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by tohpahz(f): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by McEwen(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by toykathy(f): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Act normal!

When he comes, ask him for what he will eat. Prepare a delicious meal for him. And get to have more fun time together.

Whatever 'fun', u two decide to have is based on your decisions

I wonder what kind of fun he was refering to. Logo logo
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by tohpahz(f): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
U de craze grin grin
Bishopmayowa:
Just dance around when he arrives..smell his armpits for odour and take him for a welcome bath..
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2015

Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Leonyluiz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Angelfloxa:

Here is a simple one.
A bottle of orijin should do...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coded And Open Dangers Of Badoo Dating App In Nigeria / Dealing With The Angry Woman Syndrome / 18 Hollywood Actors Who Actually "Did It" On Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.