Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) (5488 Views)

4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts / The Evolution Of The Bra / She Went To A Night Club And Forgot Her Bra, The Bra Cost 77000 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by Dannysblog: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ladies ,here is a warning from a woman that reacted badly
to the bra she bought .

She said " When i bought the bra something was written on
the pack which says: "dont recommend for heat because it
will make the bra slip" "WelI, i wore the bra and it did not
slip it was glued to my bre*st, Just 2 seconds to go to my
car and went inside to grab a few things before i had to
leave and within that little time . couldn't get the bra off".

See disturbing photos @ http://www.dannyblog.com.ng/2017/06/woman-brest-reacts-badly-to-bra-she.html?m=1#
Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
shocked
Chineeeke!

Did she pull of the skin of her watermelons ?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
Chai

That bra must be made in China or Taiwan and it could be on its way to Aba for bend-down select things. Pls examine those bra wella before use to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
[code][/code] embarassedjesus who send me to go look?
Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by OgaEvans: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
she refuse her boyfriend to comot it so it is stick forever.

ddddddheeem she tore of her nipple shocked shocked
Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by ovieokodhi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
No need clicking the link here are the images

5 Likes

Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by Larwin(m): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
shocked shocked

Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:28am On Jun 22, 2017
where is the bra? Let me warn our ladies to beware!!
Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by adaksbullet: 12:38am On Jun 22, 2017
Omu nla shocked

Yumyumyum cheesy
Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by Leriebloom(f): 12:42am On Jun 22, 2017
OMG shocked
Eya...
Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Na wa.
Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by elijahjazz(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2017
bra turn magun
Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by richfriendsng: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2017
This bloggers will not kill sumbody with lies oo
Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by Meel: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
ovieokodhi:
No need clicking the link here are the images
Y you spoil market for person.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Gals Wey Deh Buy Bend Down Select Bra And Pant For Iyanu Ipaja, Oshodi, Katanguwa, Aswani And Co. Beware!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only / My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / Am I A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.