Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! (5388 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Leonyluiz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Angelfloxa:
Please NL brothers and sisters, i need your advice..
I've not recieved my boyfriend at my house before and he is coming to visit...i need fast help because i don't know how to entertain him because i'm not really good at recieving visitors..please help..thanks

Here is a simple one.
2 bottles of orijin should do...
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by chigoizie7(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
SUGARBEE:
What's this crap? You say he's your boyfriend and he's never visited you?

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Funny enough, I don't visit my gf @ her home, as a matter of fact ,out of 10, I ve never been to 8's house, and d remaining 2? Ve never slept n there house.
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by bayocanny: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
cheesy@op, buy plenty durex condom and get ready to get the f.ck of your life
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by ifoundmyperfect: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Angelfloxa:
I've not recieved my boyfriend at my house before and he is coming to visit...i need fast help because i don't know how to entertain him because i'm not really good at recieving visitors..please help..thanks

First impression is quite important.
All you need do isn't outta the world.
Keep your house clean
Dress decent (so you don't start giving rong signals. It'd be a kool adventure to get down @ur place if you guys are both sexually active. But trust me, it'd be used against you wen issues come up)
It's his first visit, serve some refreshment and cookies (not the organic cookie)
Watch a movie, music videos, gist, gossip and so on...
Lastly, be the you he feel in love with. (though I imagine u may be a little uptight during the first few mins in his presence. But you'd later blend with time)
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
toykathy:

I wonder what kind of fun he was refering to. Logo logo
grin
Dunno!
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Lovebond34(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
jst get a nice shave under der. ..put on a brand new pant ... make u kip postinor 2 by ur syd....best way to entertain ur bf eva
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Angelfloxa(f): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
AfroKnight:
Sweep your room, cook vegetable soup and semo. You're good to go.
is that your favorite food??
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by AfroKnight: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Angelfloxa:

is that your favorite food??

No. But that dish will register in his brain. grin I'm assuming you can cook. Hope I'm right.
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Bamz(m): 2:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Angelfloxa:

You know your boify more than we do... how do we advise you on how to best entertain your boify?

Well just think of yourself going to someelse's place... How do you want to be treated?

*sighs
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by kedukc(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Rappe him
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
OPs attitude is so cute she seems nervous grin
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by MrBasketball: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
vizkiz:

nah...but her go soon clear when them break her heart like 4/5 times
Guy, stop discouraging... No girl will see this that will have intention in loving someone.

All guys are not same.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by vizkiz: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrBasketball:

Guy, stop discouraging... No girl will see this that will have intention in loving someone.

All guys are not same.

sorry dude, I love stating the facts. undecided
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by MrBasketball: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
vizkiz:

sorry dude, I love stating the facts. undecided

I think she know about that already. If they love each other and there's loyalty and trust in their relationship, they are good to go...
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Like seriously?
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by vizkiz: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrBasketball:

I think she know about that already. If they love each other and there's loyalty and trust in their relationship, they are good to go...

yeah, but the truth needs to be unmasked still. She should love with her head too undecided
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by funshy87(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Treat him the way he always treat u whenever u visit his house... Give him Mouth Gig but don't Bleep in ur room
Re: Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! by MrBasketball: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah, but the truth needs to be unmasked still. She should love with her head too undecided
That's what you ought to have told her instead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coded And Open Dangers Of Badoo Dating App In Nigeria / S3x Position Of The Day: The Crab Walk[only For The Adventurous Couple] / South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.