Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest (5389 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by IamHeWrites: 3:57am On Apr 19, 2018
A South African lady and a mother of one identified as Nonhlanhla Qwabe (@queenskolopad) popularly known as Skolopad is certainly no stranger to nudity, even her avi is raunchy.

The book on the bed perfectly captures the mood. International 'sexual' Relations.

See full photos below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/south-african-lady-shares-racy-bedroom-photos-with-her-white-lover-touching-her-chest.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by myself13: 4:09am On Apr 19, 2018
Internationally relating Olosho!
Yeeehaa, that's it!
She kinda used the title of that book as an insignia to convey her rank in the profession traditionally known of them.
Just the same way DjXclusive ati Djkaywise are born for the mixtapes, S.A women are equally born for whoremongering.
#ItsGenetic. #DontJudgethem#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:11am On Apr 19, 2018
grin

Yaaaz Daddy! grin grin grin

See how he holds her dodo while reading the book entitled INTERNATIONAL RELATIONSHIP ooo.. grin

Yazzz daddy...keep pressing that buzzer til u get that mixed race babies cheesy

#TeamInterracial
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by InfernoNig: 4:39am On Apr 19, 2018
I am seeing things ooo cool
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by orisa37: 4:53am On Apr 19, 2018
Sister Abigel has woken into new realities.
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by Kobicove(m): 6:03am On Apr 19, 2018
Some people will do anything to trend on social media... undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by Iscoflexxman: 6:53am On Apr 19, 2018
Make the trumpet sound jhur.
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by hadjipapiey(m): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2018
What will we not see...

Internationally hoeing grin grin
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by partnerbiz4: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2018
She was sent to study international seex
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2018
south Africans are useless people tongue

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by Lalas247(f): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2018
SA ...

Well if that’s her man then their biz but must their relationship be on social media ... all these kids in adult skin na wa

If they decide to break up for whatever reason is this what she will show her new man

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by TheABOMINATION: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2018
Christ embassy member spotted.

When they reach church, they will be forming holy holy. But what they do behind closed door will shock your sensitivity.
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by potbelly(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2018
One word...

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by Opentokwowledge: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Dull thing. Breast that he supposed to sqweeze grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by CSTR1003: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2018
TheABOMINATION:
Christ embassy member spotted.

When they reach church, they will be forming holy holy. But what they do behind closed door will shock your sensitivity.
How do you know she is a Christ embassy member?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by bayocanny: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See how he holds her dodo while reading the book entitled INTERNATIONAL RELATIONSHIP ooo.. grin

#TeamInterracial
Good morning o, I knew you live in Asia probably an Asian I guess, whenever I come across your post you sound like a Nigerian or are you a Nigerian living in Asia?
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Girls will keep on doing stupid things that will hunt dem in the future.

5 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by bizzy500: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2018
chivera018:
Girls will keep on doing stupid things that will hunt dem in the future.
which girl?... this one na mama nd she no get future

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2018

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by labisibrass(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Iranu
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
south Africans are still better than Nigerians grin
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by Safiaa(f): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lol why do women do this? Seriously where’s the self respect loool. Anyways each to their own, she’s beautiful. live your best life grin
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by datfreshdoc(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
HOE
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
bayocanny:

Good morning o, I knew you live in Asia probably an Asian I guess, whenever I come across your post you sound like a Nigerian or are you a Nigerian living in Asia?

grin

Im Asian thru n thru... wink

Well, maybe bcoz of my pidgin sha ..Well, thanks for those friends who helped me & taught me how to type pidgin grin
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by nanakgh(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good for the breast sha..oya press am like L1 button
Re: South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest by Klinee: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

#TeamInterracial
Am 100% sure that the person touching or squeezing the breast is not a man but a she.
Look at the hand very well , does it have any resemblance to that of a man?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church / My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me / Meet The Woman Who Broke World Record For Sleepíng With 919 Men In 12 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.