Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why (2339 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by afolwalex20(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-PuRFjV9nMA8/VevqKI2JvOI/AAAAAAABhkk/l4bpXTetRgg/s400/LOVE%2B1.png[/img]

Those who know them say the babe has given up on marriage and was already living with the guy full time as his ‘wife’, with or without marriage, after years of dating. So, it was a great shock for her that the guy still thought it wise to do the right thing and he did it in the presence of colleagues in her office.

See photo of the emotional moment below…

[img]http://4.bp..com/-DDrRO3I-n1A/VevrJ0GUUpI/AAAAAAABhk0/HwL8gL7_2bQ/s1600/LOVE%2B2.png[/img]

#SweetLove
Source: Ladun Liadi
Cc : lalasticlala
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
k
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by FruityLass: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
cheesy

Make she faint well well.........issokay
After testing the dindondin....so he knows it high time to propose. . .OK
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by Cadamlk: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Eyaaaaaah!!...Love is indeed sweet
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nice......hope say she no get bp sha, this one wey she collapse.

Mr fiance, take ur girl for checkup
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
See as she crash @first pic. Something to joke about in d future.

Marriage be causing nightmare to even the beautiful ladies...
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by DWJOBScom(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Men who ever put up this story is a liar and a bearer of falsehood!

I know these people (the man and the lady) . She didn't collapse , she just fell to the floor , roll abit and stood up to kiss him fondly before dancing to the sax the guy came in with, it was a happy one and they will be getting married soon. They met when he came to her to get something and she was very charming and friendly and they took it up from there. The guy described her as a disciplined but friendly person and had rules on when to be called on the phone.

I don't have literal oratory skills like 5minmadness and Madcow I would've written it all out
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by Starships4u(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Bros this is a huge lie..... That was a guy who proposed to his bae in her workplace during break time... She feel out of joy cos she neva expected it so saying she lives with the guy is a huge lie moreover this pics are over 4months old.....
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by Starships4u(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
DWJOBScom:

I know these people (the man and the lady) . She didn't collapse , she just fell to the floor , roll abit and stood up to kiss him fondly before dancing to the sax the guy came in with, it was a happy one and they will be getting married soon. They met when he came to her to get something and she was very charming and friendly and they took it up from there. The guy described her as a disciplined but friendly person and had rules on when to be called on the phone.

I don't have literal oratory skills like 5minmadness and Madcow I would've written it all out
you de mind the OP!! This Ia a very old pics.....
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by Dindondin(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
FruityLass:
cheesy

Make she faint well well.........issokay
After testing the dindondin....so he knows it high time to propose. . .OK

ah, don't use my name to describe v agina!
Last Bullet

You hear?
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by afolwalex20(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
you de mind the OP!! This Ia a very old pics.....

So u can tell when a pic was taken merely looking @ it undecided undecided
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by FruityLass: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dindondin:

ah, don't use my name to describe v agina!
Last Bullet

You hear?
Oh

Yes sire
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by afolwalex20(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
DWJOBScom:

First, I didn't make this up, I saw it on 2 different popular sites undecided

The original poster said he witnessed this

And u r saying entirely diff tin undecided

+ are u saying u were dere dat day?
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by Starships4u(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
afolwalex20:

So u can tell when a pic was taken merely looking @ it undecided undecided
Bros I read this post on LIB months ago... It was just retwisted @ the news article......
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by Dindondin(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
FruityLass:
Oh

Yes sire
good
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by DWJOBScom(m): 1:00am On Sep 07, 2015
afolwalex20:

First, I didn't make this up, I saw it on 2 different popular sites undecided
The original poster said he witnessed this
And u r saying entirely diff tin undecided
+ are u saying u were dere dat day?
Kindly visit youtube
You will see the video there
*sleeping again*
Re: Naija Babe Collapse After Boyfriend Proposed To Her… See Why by nobledanie(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2015
(NAIJA BABE COLLAPSES / FAINTED AFTER HER BOYFRIEND PROPOSED TO HER) TRUE STORY ON YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2_-zhmJI3s

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? / Can You Marry And Uneducated Man? / How I Had Sex In My Friend's House Without Her Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.