Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Help All Urgent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help All Urgent Advice Needed (683 Views)

Please Help; All Our Girls Are Becoming Prostitutes Even Graduates / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 / I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help All Urgent Advice Needed by Getfun: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hello all there is a girl I know, I seem to like her but the only but and fear I have now is she is into les
Re: Help All Urgent Advice Needed by falconey(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
she is a nairalander? Why won't she be a runs girl
Re: Help All Urgent Advice Needed by pasqal09: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Getfun:
Hello all there is a girl I know, I seem to like her but the only but and fear I have now is she is into runs have carried out investigations in many ways, do I confront her unit make her know, or I just walk away without letting her know. Seems she is on nl too she should see this too. Pls advice me
Bro, just put your likeness for her in your pocket, face your front and keep walking.
Re: Help All Urgent Advice Needed by Getfun: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Really, does that mean all nl gals are runs gals, know some who are not ooo dnt spoil them in general now
Re: Help All Urgent Advice Needed by Solomon19(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Don't try at all shes a hoe.....leave her and move on you will see a nice and decent lady...

1 Like

Re: Help All Urgent Advice Needed by Laredojohn(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Lolz...Nl gals come defend urself ooo
Re: Help All Urgent Advice Needed by trigar12(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Getfun:
Hello all there is a girl I know, I seem to like her but the only but and fear I have now is she is into runs have carried out investigations in many ways, do I confront her and make her know, or I just walk away without letting her know. Seems she is on nl too she should see this too. Pls advice me

Bro, just move on. Don't waste your time, I ve been in that position b4. She'll tell you if you can't pay her bill, she will not stop runz.
Re: Help All Urgent Advice Needed by donholy28(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
She be runs girl?wetin u still dey do? u wan make i blow whistle b4 u run?
Re: Help All Urgent Advice Needed by Getfun: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
trigar12:

Bro, just move on. Don't waste your time, I ve been in that position b4. She'll tell you if you can't pay her bill, she will not stop runz.
Thanks bro just happy I never went further making my intentions known, and no investment yet in the person..

1 Like

Re: Help All Urgent Advice Needed by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Help All Urgent Advice Needed by lekjons(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
crap!

(1) (Reply)

Just Like Romeo And Juliet, Can You Die For Love? / Diwali Wallpaper Images / Do You Remember The First Time You Mess In Your Date's Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.