Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! (4171 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 / What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
This post has been removed, due to security reasons.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by dharay99: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
brb †o read....
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mehn! This article long. Reading all of the write up was help in a way. Next time cut the chase hit the nail on the hammer...sorry...hit the hammer on the nail...hit...hi...In short, hit something

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
pls i just finish one exam just now.....
even sign post now, i cant fit read
if u can do us the favour by summarising

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by donTbone(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
You see those two guys above me, they are lazy just like ur mum and that lady in question! lipsrsealed

My girl friend threatens me that if I don't give her the money, that I gonna loose her to other young men around, Perhaps that I only care for my younger sisters.
#RULE 1, love your self and family first before your girl friend.

#RULE 2, while falling in love, go with your instinct.
From the story, I could detect your age range should be around 23/25yrz(I stand to be corrected). Thank God for the wisdom you've applied and for not loving blindly. Now that you know, the investment of the family lies in your hand alone.

#RULE 3, break up can come anytime...so be prepared!
I'd just advice, if u wont let the break up come from you, stop giving her even a kobo. Try doing that for 4months and see if she still stays.
The truth is, if you keep giving her...after you marry her and you stop giving her, she will definitely jilt you and there is a high tendency of premature death just like dad!

Be wise bro, focus on the family investment and surely...the one who loves you but not for the money will come.

10 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by valdes00(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
*sigh*.....*cleans sweat*.... me I read am finish, buh he cum mak eye dey turn me, my brain dey hot... make I cool down first bfor I drop my advice.... am nt a fan of novels
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by smokescreen4: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Op I beg you let that girl go,if not for anything learn from your father's experience, you will meet a more pretty, intelligent, beautiful and decent girl who will not regret settling down with, take dis from me I am a mother, God bless.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Well, you just answered your question by yourself.

Please lose her to other guys

Ahn ahn! What kinda threat is that na

Leave her and you would surely find someone else.

Just so you know, it might be due to your behaviour, if she notices you like to show off; she will keep asking for more.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by gabinogem(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
U already know the solution to ur problem... U don't really have to bore us with the lengthy writeup.

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Odogwu007: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
bros, it would seem that your heart is already telling you something; I suggest you follow it. Buh then again don't be in a hurry to get married....take your time and be sure -of whom & ready- for what.
safe....

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Luckygurl(f): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lontra:
Your mom is ibo right?

All hail the most stewpid comment of the year on Nl tongue tongue

@op
Better curtail her excesses while you still can, I see no reason why she should be this demanding and on top that she's threatening you.
You gave her that liberty from the onset and she's capitalising on it.

Try caution her and also reduce the rate at which you spend on her.
Her subsequent actions will determine your next course of action.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by naijathings(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Good God. Oh My God

this is the funniest story i have read this week.

OP, how old was your father when he died? Just look at how you are wisely investing your father's hard earned
wealth and investments on a demanding school girl whose father probably doesn't have a wooden stool in his house.

Investing in bank of the TOTO, deposit only, NO WITHDRAWAL. kiss grin kiss

she is telling you to double up your investments or she will go to the highest bidder and you are here saying that you want to marry her.
you better send her that 50,000 naira now before that karishika starts chasing you in your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Slimzjoe(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
this Sh!t is Funny sha

I don't see any reason why I should pay any Woman 'Salary' for being my Partner first of all and Secondly never ever ever angry ever!! Be threatened with a Break up!

They're many Sensible human beings out there Looking for husbands

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by 4reala(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
donTbone:
You see those two guys above me, they are lazy just like ur mum and that lady in question! lipsrsealed

From the story, I could detect your age range should be around 23/25yrz(I stand to be corrected). Thank God for the wisdom you've applied and for not loving blindly. Now that you know, the investment of the family lies in your hand alone.

I'd just advice, if u wont let the break up come from you, stop giving her even a kobo. Try doing that for 4months and see if she still stays.
The truth is, if you keep giving her...after you marry her and you stop giving her, she will definitely jilt you and there is a high tendency of premature death just like dad!

Be wise bro, focus on the family investment and surely...the one who loves you but not for the money will come.
guy, u just took d words out of my mouth
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by donTbone(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
4reala:
guy, u just took d words out of my mouth

cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by elantraceey(f): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
No time for long stories .

You want a wife that's not like your mum? Then get a lady that'll join you grow your dad's business and help you invest well, this one will only end up worse than your mum since she's already threatening you now .

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by misspicy(f): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Please run for your life sir...God loves you to.have shown you all this before its too late...

Anyway run to me...
AM A GOLDDIGGER TOO grin
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by dominique(f): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Stop indulging her, you owe her nothing. You can only give in your own capacity not by her demands. Then again the girl in question is barely out of her teens, she could be displaying youthful exuberance. Try and see if you can make her change her attitude and let her know that you won't be giving into her demands anymore. You can also call her bluff by telling her to go and hook up with the richer guy. If she goes then she's not meant for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
donTbone:

My girl friend threatens me that if I don't give her the money, that I gonna loose her to other young men around, Perhaps that I only care for my younger sisters.

Tnx bro. Thank you very much. You hv made my day with these 3-rules you presented. For my age, I'm 23+ for now. I will be 24 on the 28th of December this year. Once again, thank you!
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by donTbone(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Davindal:
Tnx bro. Thank you very much. You hv made my day with these 3-rules you presented. For my age, I'm 23+ for now. I will be 24 on the 28th of December this year. Once again, thank you!
The pleasure is all mine. Am sorry abt that of dad, I wish the man could av stayed more to enjoy his only son! sad
be good bro, never stop asking and never stop learning! wink
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
dominique:
Stop indulging her, you owe her nothing. You can only give in your own capacity not by her demands. Then again the girl in question is barely out of her teens, she could be displaying youthful exuberance. Try and see if you can make her change her attitude and let her know that you won't be giving into her demands anymore. You can also call her bluff by telling her to go and hook up with the richer guy. If she goes then she's not meant for you.
Thank you sister! I appreciate.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by 2dice(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dude diss your story long But it is worth Reading
Lemme tell you love is not always enough to sustain a Marriage
Your Parent are your Proove
Pls cut the salary you are giving your Girlfriend
Why not divide the money with your sisters
Surprise them monthly with de money yor giving your Gf
They will always be Grateful
LASTLY: A girl that is threatening you with Breakup should be Relegated to a Side_Chick ASAP
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by lurlah2014(f): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
for me, i think the best thing to do now is to sit her down and make her realise her attitude toward you and your finances that u don't like, and make her realise you are for real and your plans for her if she wont doubt your explanation if well programmed.
Talking from experience that am still happy with now, even thou we are not married yet

And as for your mum, u shouldn't her drag her into your post/ relationship cos we are all different she might have her own reasons for acting that way towards your dad and that does not mean that she does not love your dad. #LOVE HER FOR WHOM SHE IS #MOTHER# AND NOT WHAT SHE IS

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
naijathings:
Good God. Oh My God

this is the funniest story i have read this week.

OP, how old was your father when he died? Just look at how you are wisely investing your father's hard earned
wealth and investments on a demanding school girl whose father probably doesn't have a wooden stool in his house.

Investing in bank of the TOTO, deposit only, NO WITHDRAWAL. kiss grin kiss

she is telling you to double up your investments or she will go to the highest bidder and you are here saying that you want to marry her.
you better send her that 50,000 naira now before that karishika starts chasing you in your dreams.

My father died in 20th March 2008 at 45, although he could had clocked 46 that year(2008); but he died before his 46th birthday which was suppose to be september that year. But nevertheless, this is a serious matter on my side. I'm in confusion. I expect constructive advice, not this shit you are spewing.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Odogwu007:
bros, it would seem that your heart is already telling you something; I suggest you follow it. Buh then again don't be in a hurry to get married....take your time and be sure -of whom & ready- for what.
safe....
but bro. I'm the only son enh. People are saying I should marry as early as possible. I schooled in far away land due to fear of insecurity. Now in the land, I don't move around anyhow; because, I don't know the people targeting me. So that is why I'm considering marriage bfore 26. Moreover, the girl in question is my first love. You know is not easy leaving her, but I will take the bull by the hornes, and call it a quite.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by donTbone(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Davindal:
but bro. I'm the only son enh. People are saying I should marry as early as possible. I schooled in far away land due to fear of insecurity. Now in the land, I don't move around anyhow; because, I don't know the people targeting me. So that is why I'm considering marriage bfore 26. Moreover, the girl in question is my first love. You know is not easy leaving her, but I will take the bull by the hornes, and call it a quite.
Marriage before 26?
Will those urging you to go marry live with you during the marriage?
If you know fully well you not ready, please don't do it.

One thing that could actually help...
"how many books have you read on marriage?"
If not up to 10, then I guess you need some time bro!

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
If you are indeed need of advice

Kindly simplify and summary it.

No time to read through your thesis!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Luckygurl:

All hail the most stewpid comment of the year on Nl tongue tongue
@op
Better curtail her excesses while you still can, I see no reason why she should be this demanding and on top that she's threatening you.
You gave her that liberty from the onset and she's capitalising on it.
Try caution her and also reduce the rate at which you spend on her.
Her subsequent actions will determine your next course of action.

All hail the wisest comment on nairaland
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by solidade: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Davindal:

She now insists I must send her at least N40,000 to N50000 every month for her upkeep, and I'm not finding this funny at all, because I still have my four younger sisters(though, my elder sister got married this year), my two cousins needs, to care of and by extension my mother's needs as well. My girl friend threatens me that if I don't give her the money, that I gonna loose her to other young men around.

Furthermore, my mother is a very lazy woman; all she does from time immemorial is sit at home and entertain her friends. Even now, whenever she needs money for anything, she would call me “oga manager I need like N100,000 now, for something. Infact start coming home now.” She doesn't want to know how the money comes, but only assume that the barrister I work with does remit rent payments from all the tenants in our shop buildings(plazas), residential buildings and other businesses(tipper vehicles) that my father establish before he died, to family account. And whenever I ask her what the money is for, she calls me rat and all sorts of names. This her character makes me sick. That is why I always remember my dad, and his real ordeals while he was alive. My father saw hell, all because of marriage.

Fast forward to this moment, this my girl friend is having the same character dispositions as my mum. She is lazy, arrogant(full of herself), insulting, extravagant, improvident and any ill-character disposition you can think of. Although, I still love her but, I fear things could get out of hand if I marry her.

1. Do you really need advice or sympathy? She demands money or threatens to leave you for someone else. Let her go!

2. You speak ill ofor your mother. That is not a good thing. Your mother raised you till you are the person you are today.

3. As for the girl you say you see your mother's ill manners in her. If you do not like your mother you definitely will not like someone like her. You say you love your girlfriend but from the way you speak about her I highly doubt it because if you did you'd explain to her the things you do not like and try to solve them. If she wants to go let her go.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
op, no vex o, are a fool or trying to act like one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 2 Most Powerful Ways To Give A Woman The Hottest Sex Ever / Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie / See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.