Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession (24645 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / How Popular Is Biafran Secession Honestly? / Nigeria Will Crush Biafran Secession Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Tkester: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:

Your smelly mother is a disgrace to your community, may her soul rest in hell. Son of a silly w.hore

At least she is far better than your mother, if you've any. Goat!

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Tkester: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:

Son of a lazy w.hore, go choke on your mother's wide smelly cunt.

If this is all you can say, then know boi you are still a learner.

Bleep.tard!

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by angelberton(f): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
When your palms or knuckles start paining you, you will stop this your Biafra chest beating without being asked!
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:

Buhahahaha. Stop crying bro. Why are you pained? You trying to pass your frustration on me, you ran away from those disgracing you and makkng noise here. I will donate for you so you can buy new cloth. Hahahahahahah laugh wan kill me.

Lol.

Disgrace? on internet? Hahaha you and your fellow baboons need to do more. Ndi isi oji

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by EasternLionn: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Why dont you ask ur father?

IPOB Youth

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Omololu007(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Duru1:

Please shut your putrid loud mouth. Who made you the mouthpiece for the cities you mentioned in your goofy post?
this are Nigeria cities,so I can speak for them.they won't be part of biafra..biafra will start and end in the south east

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
[s]
c33b33:

Lol.

Disgrace? on internet? Hahaha you and your fellow baboons need to do more. Ndi isi oji

IPOB Youth
[/s]

Your father is a monker, same with your smelly mother. Family of monkey and baboon. Woe betides them all, ugly thing.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tkester:

If this is all you can say, then know boi you are still a learner.

Bleep.tard!

Gala seller, you are boring. Go choke on your mother smelly c/unt.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tkester:

At least she is far better than your mother, if you've any. Goat!

Coming from someone whose smelly mother heads the local ashewo association of his village, its now news that you mother feed you and your worthless father with the proceed of her a/shewo business. Tell her I told you the truth........ Bastard animal

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tkester:

Once a Moro.n always a m.oron. You dont even have a life!

Your useless father will be crying for you in his grave right now for bringing an accursed bastard like you to this world. What a waste of sperm

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
dmater:

You come across as a dishonest person who takes great pleasure in deceits and lies. You have failed to prove many of your lies and you still consider yourself as being sane.
Only the truth can set you free.

Oh boy, here we go again....why do you keep accusing others of the things you are most guilty of? You are the one that takes pleasure in deceit and lies, because you cannot see the hate-filled speeches being spewed by members of your own group on NL. shocked shocked

Get a life, bro'! And stop whining!!

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Mckennedy: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
PenSniper:

Fruitless lamentations of eternal losers.
In the next dispensation, PH will be a better place without you parasites.

#ranting between us you know who's the parasite!! Abi PH has become yoruba land?? I can see frustration all over you!! there's not gonna be any another dispensation!! stop crying for Biafra has come to stay!! Keep consoling yourself..

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Your father is a monker, same with your smelly mother. Family of monkey and baboon. Woe betides them all, ugly thing.

Bla Bla Bla

Is there no pics to display abi una done tire?
I fine pass you,your papa,your mama and every of your lineage. Put up your pics faceless coward.

Woes are upon your family already.Monkey!

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Revolva(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
cheruv:

That would be igaladoma state with capital at ankpa grin

On second thought, the ibaji igalas despite fighting with Igbos over oil would still wanna be in Biafra.. same for idomas from obi,okpokwu and oju.
I'd welcome them,kos they're our brothers smiley
Haaha dats one no concern me.....but I guess that will make sense.. a lot..well look we r all one in this africa it's all politricks dat seperated us...my good friend use to let me know that way back idah in present day kogi state were all part of onitsha province....igalas idoma mixed with igbos a lot way back....intermarry exchange cultures....now look at what is happenin in africa at large everybody is on their own....

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
[s]
c33b33:

Bla Bla Bla

I fine pass you,your papa,your mama and every of your lineage. Put up your pics faceless coward.

IPOB Youth
[/s]

Chima, you are getting more frustrated. I love when you cry and get angry, they messed you up on that thread and it was fun seeing you shed tears. You are very ugly and a monkey is better than you. Go clean up before talking to me, you are beneath me fool. May your generations die a miserable death, may they perish before your own eyes.

Bastard.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by dmater: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
laudate:

Oh boy, here we go again....why do you keep accusing others of the things you are most guilty of? You are the one that takes pleasure in deceit and lies, because you cannot see the hate-filled speeches being spewed by members of your own group on NL. shocked shocked

Get a life, bro'! And stop whining!!

Prove your allegations of the violence stance of IPOB and quit whining unnecessarily on NL. Your case is getting out of hand already.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by FatIjeomaOkolie: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
c33b33:

Bla Bla Bla

IPOB Youth

Biko wait

Are you not the one that those Yoruba people put his picture up?

U are very ugly and dirty

U need to go and beg the drug lord, Chukwu Okike Abiama to deliver you from poverty

U are cursed bro just like most Igbos

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Chima, you are getting more frustrated. I love when you cry and get angry, they messed you up on that thread and it was fun seeing you shed tears. You are very ugly and a monkey is better than you. Go clean up before talking to me, you are beneath me fool. May your generations die a miserable death, may they perish before your own eyes.

Bastard.

Lol...

Keep it coming boy girl,you saw me shed tears on the internet. Wacko!
My pics were plastered all over the thread, and you got excited seeing my face. I hope you saved the pics.
Your venoms sound like that of a sissy. Monkey!

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by FatIjeomaOkolie: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
c33b33:

Lol...

My pics were plastered all over the thread, and you got excited seeing my face. I hope you saved the pics.

IPOB Youth

Ugly Igbo fool

Ipob Youth grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Biko wait

Are you not the one that those Yoruba people put his picture up?

U are very ugly and dirty

U need to go and beg the drug lord, Chukwu Okike Abiama to deliver you from poverty

U are cursed bro just like most Igbos

A faceless idiot talking about ugly. Lol

Everybody want to mention me,you are welcome to join your fellow baboons.

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Ugly Igbo fool
Ipob Youth grin grin grin grin grin
Fine baboon hehehhe
IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by FatIjeomaOkolie: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
c33b33:

A faceless idiot talking about ugly. Lol

Everybody want to mention me,you are welcome to join your fellow baboons.

IPOB Youth

Ugly useless bastard

How can anyone want to be like a deranged bastard that puts all his hope on a drug dealer called Chukwu Okike Abiama?

If those are truly your pictures, then you should kill yourself

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Ugly useless bastard

How can anyone want to be like a deranged bastard that puts all his hope on a drug dealer called Chukwu Okike Abiama?

If those are truly your pictures, then you should kill yourself

You must love drug so much.

Your venoms are not powerful enough can you try something else.

Gettaway baboon.

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by FatIjeomaOkolie: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
c33b33:

You must love drug so much.

Your venoms are not powerful enough can you try something else.

Gettaway baboon.

IPOB Youth

Well your Chukwu Okike Abiama is a drug dealer. Isnt he?

Why are Igbos the main drug traffickers in the world?

That is Okike Abiamas gift for Igbos

Ipob Youth grin grin grin

Wait Biko, I think I got it wrong, which one was your picture? Are u the skinny, hungry looking man? The one with the over sized nose? The short ugly one?

If u are, go and commit suicide

IPOB youth

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Well your Chukwu Okike Abiama is a drug dealer. Isnt he?

Why are Igbos the main drug traffickers in the world?

That is Okike Abiamas gift for Igbos

Ipob Youth grin grin grin

Wait Biko, I think I got it wrong, which one was your picture? Are u the skinny, hungry looking man? The one with the over sized nose? The short ugly one?

If u are, go and commit suicide

IPOB youth

I insist you love drug so much.

Lol...did you save my pictures? I am becoming a celebrity then.

Suicide is not an option for me and your venoms are still not powerful.

You are craving my attention and I hope you are enjoying it. Oya take banana. Monkey!

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 12:09am On Sep 09, 2015
dmater:

Prove your allegations of the violence stance of IPOB and quit whining unnecessarily on NL. Your case is getting out of hand already.

Wow! So Xtrorse was banned and he had to create a new moniker! shocked shocked Interesting!
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by ibadantiti(f): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2015
smiley
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by unclejb2(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2015
LoveMachine:
So it was all good a year ago but now we can no longer stand this contraption? We gotta do better. These old men are going to take you all for a ride. And all that Jewish talk needs to cease. Those Israelis sold us by the boatload a few centuries ago. Furthermore, I keep seeing a bunch of guys with white wives pumping that Biafra talk. Don't be surprised when they try and recolonize you. I can't Igbo Kwenu on this one. Count me out.
ur opinion and contribution is immaterial

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2015
[s]
c33b33:

Lol...

IPOB Youth
[/s]

Bla bla. Cry me a river. You are ugly and wretched, deal with it. Go bath and eat good food, you are dying slowly. Hahahahajahaha. Oloshi
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by LoveMachine(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2015
unclejb2:
ur opinion and contribution is immaterial

'Preciate it. grin

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by dmater: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2015
laudate:

Wow! So Xtrorse was banned and he had to create a new moniker! shocked shocked Interesting!

You can do yourself some good if you refrain from making assertions you can't prove about Igbo people. Enough of your gimmicks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by otr1(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

hahaha, what language of the land was changed? Igweocha remains Igweocha, Obigbo remains obigbo, Choba remains Chioba, Amadi remains amadi, amaechi remains amaechi,

Eze Ikwerre remains Eze ikwerre.
Did Oba of illorin remain Oba or Emir of illorin? cheesy
I heard the Sultan of sokoto has banned yoruba caps in illorin. grin
The Emir of a thing is just an official name.
The Ilorin people call him Oba Ilorin- and that's what he's being referred on Tv and Radios- and have Oja Oba in front of the palace just like an average Yoruba Town/city.
In the event of a break-up, the Emir will have to migrate to Sokoto with his fans if he doesn't want to be part of Yorubaland, because Ilorin is in the middle of Yoruba Towns with Yoruba Obas who move in opposite directions with the emirate.
But I don't expect someone who got to know about Kwara state and Ilorin by virtue of chanting State and capital in primary school.

And by the way, I've had many Ikwerre friend and all have denied being Ibo even though they have Ibo name and their language very similar.
My friend from Rumuola will disagree with you on Ikwerre people being Ibo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku Abubakar In London / Okorocha Withdrew N17billion From Banks In 3 Days - Imo PDP Alleges / When Black Africans Ruled In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.