Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession (24758 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / How Popular Is Biafran Secession Honestly? / Nigeria Will Crush Biafran Secession Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Duru1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
laudate:

That is part of the propaganda that your people have been spewing forth, in order to score cheap points. In case you don't realise it, those people have far more reverence for the late Sardauna, than they could ever have for your own folks. sad

Even if he said that, the man is gone, time has passed and things have changed. Those tribes know how to let go of the past and move forward, unlike your own folks who keep clinging to archaic events in order to validate their hate. shocked

These tribes may not respect the Sardauna's aides, or successors or teachings... but they will never insult him openly, because they respect his person and his memory. undecided

Now, please shove your half-baked propaganda in the bin. Thanks. sad

You resemble a house built on a sandy foundation. I suggest you stop flapping around and get some educated narratives about your silly country called Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by ArodewilliamsT: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
laudate:

[s]And for you to make reference to eating sh'it shows that:

(a) it is something you have done before,
(b) It is something you are comfortable with.

Like I said earlier to your sidekick, I can see that you are so obsessed with me, that you spend every waking moment wondering where Laudate is from. Obviously, your desire to know my ethnic group causes you sleepless nights. shocked shocked Is your destiny or progress, tied to the identity of my ethnic group??!

Your warped mindset has made it impossible for you to dissect or analyse any issue properly, without first descending into the realm of tribalism. It is part of the way you have been raised. sad

Now get the hell out of my way! And hug the next available transformer, if the lack of knowledge about my ethnic group bothers you so much! >:[/s](

You made a lot of noise but you still disowned your leaf-wearing and sh1tty ethnic group. Boy you are ashamed of your family. You remind of a friend who always lied to everyone in school his parents drive a limo. He disowned them when they came to visit him with bagco sacks wearing rags. gerrarahere, you eat from dustbins. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by LoveMachine(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tkester:

Another idioti.c statement!

That's very insightful and eloquent on your part. Please continue to enlighten me with your perspective.

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Duru1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
laudate:

The same land where your forbears and grandparents grew up, lived, schooled , farmed, gave birth and were also buried. Ask your father why your great grand-parents and grand-parents did not object to the formation of Nigeria until 1966.

Have moronic dingbat such as you heard about the "fight against colonialism"?

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by IGBOPRINCE: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
laudate:

I can see that you are so obsessed with me, that you spend every waking moment wondering where Laudate is from. I wonder why my ethnic group causes you sleepless nights. shocked shocked Is your destiny or progress, tied to the identity of my ethnic group??! Just asking.

Your mindset is so warped that you cannot dissect or analyse any issue properly, without descending into the realm of tribalism. I understand. That is how you have been schooled. The day you can get your mind out of the gutter and empower your IQ to engage in a higher level of discourse, then maybe I will respond to you.

In the meantime, I keep thanking God every day for not making me an Igbo person, so that the hate that consumes your ilk will not be able to transfer itself to me. Èkène dìlị̣ Chukwu! Thanks be to God!! shocked grin
for your mind now, you don yan abi but listened to me make I yan my own.boi
We the great ndigbos of the south-eastern states don't pays hatred to any tribes in nigeria and that s why you can find us in and out of any state in nigeria.
We re patriotic nigerianism than any tribes in nigeria who claimed to be. but when we realised that nigeria is a zoo country, we decided to pull out frm the zoo but your likes are kind of frustrating our efforts whenever they hear anything biafra or igbos, it give you and your likes heart attack.
cheesy

Listens boy,I ve seen the way you always have an heart attacked about anything igbos or biafra, that s why I want to know if igbos mistakenly mention your tribe in biafraland so that we can pull you guys out of biafrans map to joins the zoo called nigeria.

That s why I asked you,
where re you from? But it pained you so much to tell world where you came from?

Boy, I am proud igbo prince and I hate it when someone like you get sleepless night at the mention of biafra or igbo achievement cos I ve checkmated all your past comments, and they seems to be against ndigbos leaving the zoo.

This is politics section, leave my people alone and stop speaking ills against biafrans.

I know reasons why you don't want to display where you come from because you know igbos re like MTN.

If you re proud of where you come from,boi speak it out or remains dumb.
I no send you but I will mention your name and quote you whenever you speaks ills against my people.

Pezienza/biafraking/umueri/tonychristopher/onenaira3 warned this boi...

Proudly biafrans..cool

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You made a lot of noise but you still disowned your leaf-wearing and sh1tting ethnic group. Boy you are ashamed of your family. You remind of a friend who always lied to everyone in school his parents drive a limo. He disowned them when they came to visit him with bagco sacks wearing rags. gerrarahere, you eat from dustbins. grin

And it is obvious that the shi't you have been fed on from birth, as well as the leaves you wore to attend college, interfered with the normal cognitive processes of your brain. That is why you can easily make reference to your family, and drag them in the mud! undecided

You have also forgotten that you are the harbinger of lies, since it is obvious that every other word that comes out of your mouth is a total lie. shocked shocked

Haba! Eating from dustbins is your normal routine now. Have you forgotten that is where your lunch and dinner comes from??! Don't deny it. sad Tell the truth for once, and let the devil be ashamed! Chai! shocked angry

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by PenSniper: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hear him, “One of the things that I learnt from my leader, President Olusegun Obasanjo is that one must never respond to the ignorant, the uncouth, the uncultured, the unlettered, the unrefined and the accursed.

“He also taught us never to join issues with the embittered, the obsessed, the imbecilic, the foolish, the living-dead and those that are emotionally, psychologically and intellectually challenged.

“Rather than a response, such sad and sorry souls are only deserving of our prayers and our pity.”
Duru1:

People like you make Nigeria looks like home of idi,ots. Nigeria is growing toward disintegration and your only concern is "abandoned property". I guess you cannot run away from your shadow. Only a fool beckons to a strange to show him or her father's compound.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
We the great ndigbos of the south-eastern states don't pays hatred to any tribes in nigeria and that s why you can find us in and out of any state in nigeria.
We re patriotic nigerianism than any tribes in nigeria who claimed to be. but when we realised that nigeria is a zoo country, we decided to pull out frm the zoo but your likes are kind of frustrating our efforts whenever they hear anything biafra or igbos, it give you and your likes heart attack.
cheesy

Listens boy,I ve seen the way you always have an heart attacked about anything igbos or biafra, that s why I want to know if igbos mistakenly mention your tribe in biafraland so that we can pull you guys out of biafrans map to joins the zoo called nigeria.

That s why I asked you,

Boy, I am proud igbo prince and I hate it when someone like you get sleepless night at the mention of biafra or igbo achievement cos I ve checkmated all your past comments, and they seems to be against ndigbos leaving the zoo.

This is politics section, leave my people alone and stop speaking ills against biafrans.

I know reasons why you don't want to display where you come from because you know igbos re like MTN.

I no send you but I will mention your name and quote you whenever you speaks ills against my people.

Proudly biafrans..cool

Yippee!! grin My post gave you such a headache, so you had to write an epistle in response. Like I asked you before, Is your destiny or progress, tied to the identity of my ethnic group??! Why do you want to have a heart attack over it?

Continue ranting. When you get tired, swerve...hehehehe onye èkwulèkwu... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Duru1:

Have moronic dingbat such as you heard about the "fight against colonialism"?

And can a moronic dingbat like you go and hug the nearest power sub-station??! angry

Abeg, swerve!
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by ArodewilliamsT: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
laudate:

[s]And it is obvious that the shi't you have been fed on from birth, as well as the leaves you wore to attend college, interfered with the normal cognitive processes of your brain. That is why you can easily make reference to your family, and drag them in the mud! undecided

You have also forgotten that you are the harbinger of lies, since it is obvious that every other word that comes out of your mouth is a total lie. shocked shocked

Haba! Eating from dustbins is your normal routine now. Have you forgotten that is where your lunch and dinner comes from??! Don't deny it. sad Tell the truth for once, and let the devil be ashamed! Chai! shocked angry[/s]

Dustbin chopper that fears to asociate with his ethnic group.

Igbo will say "i'm proudly Igbo"
yoruba will say "i'm proudly yoruba'

Dustbin eater like you will hide under "One nigeria" to shield your inferiority. grin

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Duru1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
PenSniper:
Hear him, “One of the things that I learnt from my leader, President Olusegun Obasanjo is that one must never respond to the ignorant, the uncouth, the uncultured, the unlettered, the unrefined and the accursed.

“He also taught us never to join issues with the embittered, the obsessed, the imbecilic, the foolish, the living-dead and those that are emotionally, psychologically and intellectually challenged.

“Rather than a response, such sad and sorry souls are only deserving of our prayers and our pity.”

I cannot pity you or your silly display of stark ignorance on a public domain. If you had not informed us that you learnt from Olusegun Obasanjo of all people, I would have declared you a borderline lunatic. I must tell that your tutor in Obasanjo is a serious failure and can only be relevant in a zoo such as Nigeria. By the way, I can safely say you are a good student of failed human endeavor.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by IGBOPRINCE: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
laudate:

Yippee!! grin My post gave you such a headache, so you had to write an epistle in response. Like I asked you before, Is your destiny or progress, tied to the identity of my ethnic group??! Why do you want to have a heart attack over it?

Continue ranting. When you get tired, swerve...hehehehe onye èkwulèkwu... cheesy grin
chukwu okike abiama,puru ime ihe nile.

Boi- elee aha gi? Iwu onye ebee..?

Mua , ana m ekene olisa mere m onye IGBO.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Dustbin chopper that fears to asociate with his ethnic group.

Igbo will say "i'm proudly Igbo"
yoruba will say "i'm proudly yoruba'

Dustbin eater like you will hide under "One nigeria" to shield your inferiority. grin

Ogbuefi, this matter don pain you enter bone. Ah, sorry o! But you truly need to stop getting obsessed with Laudate.

Your fixation with ethnic identity or tribe, shows you have a very low IQ and cannot discuss intelligently on a wide range of topics, because you always take your locus from a person's ethnic group, in order to propagate stereotypes and hate speech about such an individual's ethnicity. There is more to life, than tribalism and hate. undecided

Sorry, my tribe remains 'Nigeria." If it hurts you so much, dive into the nearest river or hug the next available transformer or power station.

Alternatively, drink rat poison if it would make you feel better! Onye èkwulèkwu..! angry Get a life! biko nu!

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
chukwu okike abiama,puru ime ihe nile.

Boi- elee aha gi? Iwu onye ebee..?

Mua , ana m ekene olisa mere m onye IGBO.cheesy

Bikō kpùṛụkalụ m̄ . Ì ̣màtàlù ̣ife m kwùlù?

Abeg, swerve!! angry

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
laudate:

Don't worry...their socio-political accord will not cause them to even think of joining Biafra. God forbid!! sad
really what's it with u and the igala, idoma? Did anybody tell u dat they must join? Its up to them nobody is forcing any tribe? Ha! And the fact that u even understand igbo makes u enigmatic considering ur comments which kinda shows ur soft spot or will I say love for igbos the pple u claim to dislike. Hia! O di egwu o!

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
VonBismark:
really what's it with u and the igala, idoma? Did anybody tell u dat they must join? Its up to them nobody is forcing any tribe? Ha! And the fact that u even understand igbo makes u enigmatic considering ur comments which kinda shows ur soft spot or will I say love for igbos the pple u claim to dislike. Hia! O di egwu o!

Biko, Bikō kpùṛụkalụ m̄ . What is it with you people?? shocked Have you seen their new Biafra map, in which they have incorporated Igala land and Idoma land as the northern part of their so-called country?? When did the Igala and Idoma agree to join Biafra, biko nu??! shocked shocked

What is it with the territorial expansion that your people keep embarking on? Na wa o! angry

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Ebukaobi: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
cheruv:

Riffraff! angry
[s]All these insurgirls walking up and down the fora and making noise is unbecoming undecided just hope that seun would establish a NL police force to curb nuisances like this.
Anyway, since you're mentally arranged, can you get the hell outta my way[/s]

Strong Biafra man begging Yoruba man to help him on a Yoruba owned forum

You are mentally deranged

When will Israel deliver the weapons?

EEjiot!!

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Tkester: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2015
LoveMachine:

That's very insightful and eloquent on your part. Please continue to enlighten me with your perspective.

Wow still idiot.ic

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by irsakant: 12:44am On Sep 08, 2015
GOD BLESS BIAFRA !!!

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by EasternLionn: 1:16am On Sep 08, 2015
irsakant:
GOD BLESS BIAFRA !!!

Isee!

5 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Klinee: 2:29am On Sep 08, 2015
laudate:

Don't mind their rubbish plans to include Igala & their cousins, the Idoma in their so-called Biafra. Yeye attache-by-force Igbo people! Imagine the nonsense! That fantasy is dead on arrival. The Mid-west invasion tragedy will be child's play, if they venture near the Igala. Even the Attah of Igala would not support such crap!

cc: Revolva, LastProphet, Klinee, Seekier, HisMajesty1 etc
The northern Igala are more affiliated to the the northerners, therefore the possibility for them to be part of biafra is very small. But the southern Igala are more affiliated with the easterners, so for them to be part of biafra is very high because they communication with the igbos more. I dont know why you are ranting around, Igalas never for one day hate Igbos and Igbos never hate Igalas, they see themselves as brothers.

6 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Mckennedy: 4:24am On Sep 08, 2015
Aystarz:

My friend, only God can answer that question. Without Him, Nigeria wouldn't be a national entity in the first place.

you mean God created Nigeria??
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Mckennedy: 4:36am On Sep 08, 2015
Omololu007:
we hate ibos,but we don't hate the south south cheesy

Are there igbos in the fraudulent south south?

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Mckennedy: 5:18am On Sep 08, 2015
PenSniper:

I can see that you so badly want PH so as to reclaim "abandoned property" by force after getting biafra.

What an irony... fortunately the brain behind that policy killed himself with 10 naira rat poison! abi na Otapiapia.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by LastProphet: 5:52am On Sep 08, 2015
Duru1:

Do you think this people in the bolded have not heard the statement accredited to Ahmadu Bello that the Sokoto caliphate - Fulani will use the willing slaves and servants in the northern region to prosecute a war of attrition against the southern Nigeria. One of the reasons for the precipitation of January 15, 1966 coup was the use of Birom officer by Bello to massacre the Tiv people who opposed the political influence of NPC.

ahmadu bello is dead and buried please move on, even a foolish northerner knows that statement has no chance of succeeding

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by tonychristopher: 5:55am On Sep 08, 2015
chefuo ewu ahu...you should know that igbophobia is a psychological malady that have defiled all treatment for those suffering from it...the best thing is just to allow them frest in peace...that he might do

IGBOPRINCE:
cheesy

That s why I asked you,

Proudly biafrans..cool

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Klinee:
The northern Igala are more affiliated to the the northerners, therefore the possibility for them to be part of biafra is very small. But the southern Igala are more affiliated with the easterners, so for them to be part of biafra is very high because they communication with the igbos more. I dont know why you are ranting around, Igalas never for one day hate Igbos and Igbos never hate Igalas, they see themselves as brothers.

Nah... the rants are coming from your end. Tell the igbos to leave the Igala out of their nefarious schemes!
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Revolva(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2015
Klinee:

thank you but the idea of biafra i dont think it will ever happen....till i die..... grin grin what am wishing to see is igalas n idomas join force to stay in one state thats all i want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2015
Revolva:

thank you but the idea of biafra i dont think it will ever happen....till i die..... grin grin what am wishing to see is igalas n idomas join force to stay in one state thats all i want

Correct guy! Your post make sense, die! wink cool Igala and Idoma state will be called by what name....?? grin

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by fx45(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2015
ismart:
it will shock you when Biafra is actualized to see this guy claim presidency.

In case you missed it, scroll up and see someone called him his excellency. Another guy called his wife first lady last month right here on Nairaland. Na so e dey start like play like play
What is wrong with that? If the man is courageous enough to fight for the actualisation of Biafra, nothing stops him from aspiring to be president. It is his inalienable right. If the people deem it fit to vote him in, so be it! Afterall a devious and unwanted character like Muhammadu Buhari was voted in by 'sane' Nigerians much less an individual as sound as Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2015
c33b33:

My grandmother is alive and very much older than your useless nigeria, I don't need to ask my father because I know already and that's why I will not allow my children end in this useless invention of a drunkard and a prostitute.

Ask your father why your great grand parents and grand parents were too weak to stand against the Hausa Fulani in Kwara state.

Your generation can end in nigeria because I know the DNA you are carrying and passing along is filled with cowardice.

IPOB Youth

And your own generation from your ancestral lands can choke on their hate, wallow in it and die from it because the hatred and venom they unleash on other ethnic groups that refuse to be part of their deluded project, is the only thing that has mutilated their brain.

Continue crying about the Hausa-Fulani. They have obviously recruited you as their mouthpiece to publicise their plans. Ekwensu! angry

Abeg, swerve! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: APC Shocked At Release Of Wike’s Aides / NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today / Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.