Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession (24633 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / How Popular Is Biafran Secession Honestly? / Nigeria Will Crush Biafran Secession Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Omololu007(m): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2015
cheruv:

Broz,
Your concerns have been noted and lemme tell you this
1]the capital is at PH kos its a city that lies on the border of three ethnicities viz Igbo,Izon and Ogoni
2]all ethnic groupings would form regional blocks...meaning that all Igbos and Igboids would be in one region,all Mmoño(Ibibio, annang,efik) would be in one region and same for others
3]there'd be a presidium that only takes charge of currency, diplomacy and defence with the other functions taken over by the regions
4]these regional blocks would've full autonomy with flags and coat of arms and even football teams...

There are a lot more but lemme stop here
you can all keep deceiving yourself.is either ibos leave with ibo land alone,or you don't get biafra.

6 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2015
cheruv:

Broz,
Your concerns have been noted and lemme tell you this
1]the capital is at PH kos its a city that lies on the border of three ethnicities viz Igbo,Izon and Ogoni
2]all ethnic groupings would form regional blocks...meaning that all Igbos and Igboids would be in one region,all Mmoño(Ibibio, annang,efik) would be in one region and same for others
3]there'd be a presidium that only takes charge of currency, diplomacy and defence with the other functions taken over by the regions
4]these regional blocks would've full autonomy with flags and coat of arms and even football teams...

There are a lot more but lemme stop here

Fact

He is yet to know more about the New Biafra. cool

12 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by pazienza(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2015
mrvitalis:
I support baifra... . but not a baifra lead by this man.. .. .. .
Baifra is not an all igbo thing. .. .. . All the ethnic groups involved must come to terms
... . First of all the capital of baifra must be in port Harcourt... .. or uyo.. ..
.. .. It first president must also not be igbo...
.. ... Make the south south feel the way they want to be
... .. in baifra will all state control there resources? Or will it be the way we have it in Nigeria
... .. We need the south south.. . Not for there oil... No.. But to have access to the sea.. .. .. . They need us also because of our man power
... . Baifra I will support is a baifra were each state will control there resources and be free.

The way Biafra will be arranged eh, you won't even want your town to host the capital, cos there wouldn't be much to gain. The centre will be as loose as possible and the provinces as strong as possible, with total resource control.

You won't be rushing to the Biafran capital for monthly " babilala" with plates, instead the provinces will be paying royalties to the capital.

17 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Aystarz: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Stop justifying evil using God

God has given us free will here on earth cool

You hate Igbos but hate them seceding angry

...... justifying evil by desiring that Nigeria stays as one, in line with God's Will and plans for every nation? I need to laugh.
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2015
pazienza:

The way Biafra will be arranged eh, you won't even want your town to host the capital, cos there wouldn't be much to gain. The centre will be as loose as possible and the provinces as strong as possible, with total resource control.

You won't be rushing to the Biafran capital for monthly " babilala" with plates, instead the provinces will be paying royalties to the capital.

Tell him.

Biafra civilization will be different from other civilizations. cool

20 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Omololu007(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2015
cheruv:

Keep dreaming!
Even if its only Igbo, asaba and PH would still be part of us grin
you can keep laughing all you want.but I know any day the Nigerian government want you to leave,ibos will only leave with ibo land alone.which won't include ph or any part of the old mid-western(bendel state) state

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2015
Aystarz:

...... justifying evil by desiring that Nigeria stays as one, in line with God's Will and plans for every nation? I need to laugh.

You justify evil when you insist on One Nigeria and still treat them as prisoners.

Stop using God to defend your wickedness

God hates such. angry

12 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Omololu007(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

You hate Igbos but hate them seceding angry
we hate ibos,but we don't hate the south south cheesy

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2015
d arguments are beginning to turn to a joke because of dz omolulu guy... gradually unfollowing.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2015
LoveMachine:
So it was all good a year ago but now we can no longer stand this contraption? We gotta do better. These old men are going to take you all for a ride. And all that Jewish talk needs to cease. Those Israelis sold us by the boatload a few centuries ago. Furthermore, I keep seeing a bunch of guys with white wives pumping that Biafra talk. Don't be surprised when they try and recolonize you. I can't Igbo Kwenu on this one. Count me out.

Always stay out, The biafra struggle has been on right from the end of the first republic, it didn't start a year ago. So get your facts right.

12 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2015
Omololu007:
you can keep laughing all you want.but I know any day the Nigerian government want you to leave,ibos will only leave with ibo land alone.which won't include ph or any part of the old mid-western(bendel state) state

SS disowned you guys on March 28 2015

If you doubt me, go down South to find out grin

11 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by pazienza(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2015
Nice speech by Kanu Nnamdi. I am really impressed, though at this stage I have learnt to expect nothing less from Kanu Nnamdi.

But I find it strange his Inclusion of Igalas in Kogi and the Idomas in Benue in the Biafran project.
The Igalas in Anambra are christians and over the centuries have become part of the Igbo culture, but the Igalas in Kogi represents an entirely new entity, and worst still, a good number of them are Muslims, admitting them into Biafra will mean the inclusion of Islam into the Biafran entity, are we ready for such?

The Idomas have good rapport with the Igbos in the Enugu and Ebonyi axis, and they even co exist with some Indigenous Igbo communities in Benue state, and they are not Muslims, their case is positive, provided a referendum be conducted there, to determine the people wish.

13 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by LoveMachine(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2015
gboss4sure:

Always stay out, The biafra struggle has been on right from the end of the first republic, it didn't start a year ago. So get your facts right.

Nobody said it started a year ago. I said it wasn't at a fever pitch until after the failed elections.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2015
If it is the will of God it will stand, if not....
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by cheruv: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2015
Omololu007:
There's no need talking to a hater grin
Pls keep up the hate bro, it fires up our people kiss

11 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2015
pazienza:
Nice speech by Kanu Nnamdi. I am really impressed, though at this stage I have learnt to expect nothing less from Kanu Nnamdi.

But I find it strange his Inclusion of Igalas in Kogi and the Idomas in Benue in the Biafran project.
The Igalas in Anambra are christians and over the centuries have become part of the Igbo culture, but the Igalas in Kogi represents an entirely new entity, and worst still, a good number of them are Muslims, admitting them into Biafra will mean the inclusion of Islam into the Biafran entity, are we ready for such?

The Idomas have good rapport with the Igbos in the Enugu and Ebonyi axis, and they even co exist with some Indigenous Igbo communities in Benue state, and they are not Muslims, their case is positive, provided a referendum be conducted there, to determine the people wish.

Good observation

I wonder why Tivs were not included

Can you throw more light.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by cheruv: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2015
lygn19:
d arguments are beginning to turn to a joke because of dz omolulu guy... gradually unfollowing.
I thought they'd ve ignored him angry
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2015
mrvitalis:
I support baifra... . but not a baifra lead by this man.. .. .. .
Baifra is not an all igbo thing. .. .. . All the ethnic groups involved must come to terms
... . First of all the capital of baifra must be in port Harcourt... .. or uyo.. ..
.. .. It first president must also not be igbo...
.. ... Make the south south feel the way they want to be
... .. in baifra will all state control there resources? Or will it be the way we have it in Nigeria
... .. We need the south south.. . Not for there oil... No.. But to have access to the sea.. .. .. . They need us also because of our man power
... . Baifra I will support is a baifra were each state will control there resources and be free.

Porthacourt is igbo land so our access to the sea is through there. Being landlocked is very normal, many countries in Europe n America r landlocked n are still doing fine. And mind who, who rules biafra does not matter, Once there is over 60% resource control, All will be fine.

16 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by pazienza(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Good observation

I wonder why Tivs were not included

Can you throw more light.

Maybe because the Tivs formed the bulk of the Arewa-Odua footsoldiers that invaded Biafra and brought death to our land.

And culturally, we have little in common with Tivs, unlike Idomas who we have cultural and linguistic relationship with, haven shared borders with them and lived side by side with them at our Northern Enugu- Ebonyi axis for centuries.

Again, the bulk of Tivs are Muslims too, that links them to the Arewa, and makes them willing tools at the hands of the Arewa Caliphate.

If by Igalas in Kogi, he meant the Ibaji Igalas, that might be manageable, but the Idah Igalas? Really? I am not comfortable with that part. Maybe Kanu has his reasons for including them, it will be interesting to hear his reasons.

His exclusion of Edo and inclusion of Igbanke and other Ika-Igbo communities in Edo is apt and expected.

I believe for all other non Igbo groups included, a referendum will be conducted there to determine their stance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by dejavski(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2015
Omololu007:
we hate ibos,but we don't hate the south south cheesy

South South are already pissed with we the Yorubas. Our betrayal and double standards was the highlight.
They would leave if it happens...
Don't be surprised to c some regions in SW joining grin like the Ijaws and Ilajes(we) in ondo

12 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Omololu007(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

SS disowned you guys on March 28 2015

If you doubt me, go down South to find out grin
the SS have once disowned your people before,and am sure they are gonna do it againcheesy
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Omololu007(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2015
dejavski:

South South are already pissed with we the Yorubas. Our betrayal and double standards was the highlight.
They would leave if it happens...
Don't be surprised to c some regions in SW joining grin like the Ijaws and Ilajes(we) in ondo
mumu am from apoi,and we can never be part of biafra.I have a cousin from atijere and he as never seen himself as a biafran,he has never think of it self.and mr man you are not an ilaje man from ondo state,this is the first time in my life I will hear of an ilaje man thinking of being part of biafra

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by pazienza(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2015
Omololu007:
the SS have once disowned your people before,and am sure they are gonna do it againcheesy

Then let them do the disowning themselves, stop running about.

I find it strange that rather than put efforts towards forming and sustaining Oodua republic, Yorubas are more interested in dissipating their efforts in scuttling Biafran success. Why is this so?

You don't want to leave the mud, but you want Biafra to stay in the mud with you? This is quite silly from Oodua peeps.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Omololu007(m): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2015
pazienza:

Maybe because the Tivs formed the bulk of the Arewa-Odua footsoldiers that invaded Biafra and brought death to our land.

And culturally, we have little in common with Tivs, unlike Idomas who we have cultural and linguistic relationship with, haven shared borders with them and lived side by side with them at our Northern Enugu- Ebonyi axis for centuries.

Again, the bulk of Tivs are Muslims too, that links them to the Arewa, and makes them willing tools at the hands of the Arewa Caliphate.

If by Igalas in Kogi, he meant the Ibaji Igalas, that might be manageable, but the Idah Igalas? Really? I am not comfortable with that part. Maybe Kanu has his reasons for including them, it will be interesting to hear his reasons.

His exclusion of Edo and inclusion of Igbanke and other Ika-Igbo communities in Edo is apt and expected.

I believe for all other non Igbo groups included, a referendum will be conducted there to determine their stance.
you ibos are so dam funny,you just sit down somewhere and start talking about who will be in biafra and who will not be part of biafra grin...if Nigeria will divide,believe me,every ethnic group in Nigeria will want to be on their own.so you think the ibaji igalas will leave the idah igalas to be part of biafra or what.the old eastern region was a creation of a white man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by dejavski(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Omololu007:
mumu am from apoi,and we can never be part of biafra.I have a cousin from atijere and he as never seen himself as a biafran,he has never think of it self.and mr man you are not an ilaje man from ondo state,this is the first time in my life I will hear of an ilaje man thinking of being part of biafra

Pls the Apois are from which tribe And which tribe in the ss is in full support of Biafra
Am from ugbo ilaje mind you

7 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Omololu007(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2015
pazienza:

I find it strange that rather than put efforts towards forming and sustaining Oodua republic, Yorubas are more interested in dissipating their efforts in scuttling Biafran success. Why is this so?

You don't want to leave the mud, but you want Biafra to stay in the mud with you? This is quite silly from Oodua peeps.
you should be concerned about ibos alone in biafra too,not talking about the south south.ibos alone will be in biafra.Nigeria will stand,but if Nigeria is to divide every ethnic group will form their country.
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by dejavski(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2015
pazienza:

He's from Apoi-ijaw not oodua
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2015
pazienza:

I found out that Tivs strongly despise the big 3 ethnic groups.
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by betty202020(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2015
mrvitalis:

No bro he wants to be president and sole ruler of biafra
THAT WAS WHAT HE TOLD U? MUMU

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Omololu007(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2015
dejavski:

Pls the Apois are from which tribe And which tribe in the ss is in full support of Biafra
Am from ugbo ilaje mind you
mr man,biafra is an ibo thing,if Nigeria is to divide,ibos and your ugbo ilaje people might be in biafra together,but please don't talk for other tribes.
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by dejavski(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2015
Omololu007:

Do u know that we have 2 types of ilajes:
The ilaje ugbos and Ilaje igbos(Mahins) and atijere is from Ilaje igbo

8 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by dejavski(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2015
Omololu007:
mr man,biafra is an ibo thing,if Nigeria is to divide,ibos and your ugbo ilaje people might be in biafra together,but please don't talk for other tribes.

The name has to be changed though but ppl really want this country to secede.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend / A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele / Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.