Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession (24628 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / How Popular Is Biafran Secession Honestly? / Nigeria Will Crush Biafran Secession Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
c33b33:

Lol..you have read the article too. Every animal who reads the article is running off to every thread I have destroyed them to chant the name.

My father is a Biafran but your families are nigerians so they are baboons and monkeys.

IPOB Youth

Destroy who? You better open your eyes before throwing your insult cos i will make your e-life miserable if you try shit with me. I fight dirty and dont care about how you feel, your useless parents are monkey and babboons and they will remain so till they die. Foòol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:

Destroy who? You better open your eyes before throwing your insult cos i will make your e-life miserable if you try shit with me. I fight dirty and dont care about how you feel, your useless parents are monkey and babboons and they will remain so till they die. Foòol

Hear yourself "I fight dirty". Online? A proud cyber bully.

Oh! I am shaking and frightened. Taa!go and chop banana Monkey

IPOB Youth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
c33b33:

Hear yourself "I fight dirty". Online? A proud cyber bully.

Oh! I am shaking and frightened. Taa!go and chop banana Monkey

IPOB Youth

Bastard youth, you are getting more frustrated cos they are bashing your skul on the other thread. I saw your pics there now and vow to donate money for you to eat and buy cloth. You are a disgrace to all sane yeebhoes, go bury your head in shame. Your looks alone makes me wanna puke....spits

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by EasternLionn: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:

Bastard youth, you are getting more frustrated cos they are bashing your skul on the other thread. I saw your pics there now and vow to donate money for you to eat and buy cloth. You are a disgrace to all sane yeebhoes, go bury your head in shame. Your looks alone makes me wanna puke....spits

Why are you such a sore loser?
You don't make contribution, either or against, just posting people's pictures.
Your life is a mess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Tkester: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
laudate:

You are definitely referring to yourself. wink

Foolish comment!

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Tkester: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:

slowpoke on the loose!

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by cheruv: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
erikcantona:
I support biafra and am a biafran namdi kanu is just using the death and arrest of ipob members To gain Popularity!! If he dnt arm you pls dump ipob simple he must make sure. he supply boys with weapons ! He should get ready to. Loose men And supporters!! If he don't arm us!! Nigeria. Is. Not like london! Police will shoot @ ipob and arrest them any were they see them thisis how they killed massob members and nobody talked just empty treats! Pls my fellow igbos dnt join IPOB until you make sure there is enouph weapons to defend ya self !! Period, I love biafra may it come to fruition amen! Is better we die fighting !! Than been shot like fows on the streets whild evangelizing!
For me,
I'd not join them till I see they're capable of wrecking violence! angry

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:

Hahaha...bashing by posting my beautiful pictures? Is that the "I fight dirty"? Too poor!
You lots have run of ideas.
Why don't you post your pics and compare with mine.
I do not need your donation,use it to buy more banana for you and your family.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by erikcantona: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
cheruv:

For me,
I'd not join them till I see they're capable of wrecking violence! angry
. Yes am now on. Back sit until I seee real bloody movement that involves arms struggle
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

Why are you such a sore loser?
You don't make contribution, either or against, just posting people's pictures.
Your life is a mess.

Your senile father is a fool, what contribution? Whats my own with your biafra? Phuck off and go hang yourself. M.oronic son of a w.hore
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tkester:

slowpoke on the loose!

Your deranged mother is a bastard. Woe betides her.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
c33b33:

Hahaha...bashing by posting my beautiful pictures? Is that the "I fight dirty"? Too poor!
You lots have run of ideas.
Why don't you post your pics and compare with mine.
I do not need your donation,use it to buy more banana for you and your family.

IPOB Youth

Stop crying bro. Buhahahahahaha. They really disgrace you on that thread, stop trying to pass your frustration on me abeg. Face those guys dealing with you. Foool
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:

Stop crying bro. Buhahahahahaha. They really disgrace you on that thread, stop trying to pass your frustration on me abeg. Face those guys dealing with you. Foool

I'm facing them and facing you too.

Posting pictures isn't a disgrace boy!Monkey!

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
c33b33:

I'm facing them and facing you too.

Posting pictures isn't a disgrace boy!Monkey!

IPOB Youth

You cant face me cos you are too ugly. You are not even fit to clean my shoe, your pics is making me cry for you and your parents. Hahahahahah
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
hmnnnn
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:

You cant face me cos you are too ugly. You are not even fit to clean my shoe, your pics is making me cry for you and your parents. Hahahahahah

Console yourself.

Post your pics and allow others do the comparison.
I have uploaded more pix for you lots to gawk at. Nde ara!

IPOB Youth

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by EasternLionn: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:

Your senile father is a fool, what contribution? Whats my own with your biafra? Phuck off and go hang yourself. M.oronic son of a w.hore

Foolish hopeless man.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Tkester: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:

Your deranged mother is a bastard. Woe betides her.

Pained as hell, sorry dulla.rd you're a dunce, not worth mentioning.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Tkester: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:

Not surprise, as usual foolish rants!

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by disumusa: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
dejavski:

Do u know that we have 2 types of ilajes:
The ilaje ugbos and Ilaje igbos(Mahins) and atijere is from Ilaje igbo
igbo trying to gum body with ilaje again
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by attacker231: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
OKOLOCHYKE, LETS CONTINUE HERE. WE HAVE MANY IPOB YOUTHS HERE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Duru1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
LastProphet:

ahmadu bello is dead and buried please move on, even a foolish northerner knows that statement has no chance of succeeding

I know from your first post on this page, you are an element of vanity. For once in your freaking silly life, you stumbled onto truth thus there are great number of foolish northerners. It is unfortunate that such idiotic scenario can only take place in the zoo called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tkester:

Pained as hell, sorry dulla.rd you're a dunce, not worth mentioning.

Your senile father is a d.ullard, deal with or go end your pathetic life.
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

Foolish hopeless man.

Your smelly mother is a disgrace to your community, may her soul rest in hell. Son of a silly w.hore

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
c33b33:

Console yourself.

Post your pics and allow others do the comparison.
I have uploaded more pix for you lots to gawk at. Nde ara!

IPOB Youth

Buhahahaha. Stop crying bro. Why are you pained? You trying to pass your frustration on me, you ran away from those disgracing you and makkng noise here. I will donate for you so you can buy new cloth. Hahahahahahah laugh wan kill me.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tkester:

Not surprise, as usual foolish rants!

Son of a lazy w.hore, go choke on your mother's wide smelly cunt.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Duru1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
zendy:

If one looks at the map of the SE/SS states, it can be clearly seen that just the SE States cuts through the middle of SS States. The tip of Abia state cuts deep into Rivers state and is very close to the Ocean or coast line. What this means is that should any of the Rivers-Igbos South of Abia or Imo, such as the Ikweres, Bonny-Igbos or the Opobo Igbos elect to join their fellow Igbos in Biafra (And I'm confident they will accept this choice) , the Republic of the Niger-Delta will be virtually impossible because Biafra will neatly divide that Republic into two separate halves. I think that the Republic of the Niger-Delta maybe tougher to get than Biafra

I am not in the business of stopping suicidal endeavors. If someone wants to commit suicide, I have no business to get involved. Again, I support the agitation for the Republic of Niger Delta as long as Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra is not negotiable.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by FatIjeomaOkolie: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
How are you my IPOB YOUTHS?

grin grin grin grin
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by EasternLionn: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
How are you my IPOB YOUTHS?

grin grin grin grin

You get work at all?

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by PenSniper: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mckennedy:

What an irony... fortunately the brain behind that policy killed himself with 10 naira rat poison! abi na Otapiapia.

Fruitless lamentations of eternal losers.
In the next dispensation, PH will be a better place without you parasites.
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by FatIjeomaOkolie: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

You get work at all?

Why dont you ask ur father?

IPOB Youth
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Tkester: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
after1:

Your senile father is a d.ullard, deal with or go end your pathetic life.

Once a Moro.n always a m.oron. You dont even have a life!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths / There Will Be No Interim Govt In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele In New Prophecy / Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.