Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession (24635 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / How Popular Is Biafran Secession Honestly? / Nigeria Will Crush Biafran Secession Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Bla bla. Cry me a river. You are ugly and wretched, deal with it. Go bath and eat good food, you are dying slowly. Hahahahajahaha. Oloshi

Sissy! Good morning.
I have posted new pics, go download and upload on nairaland. You can as well send it to the police.
Monkey!your entire generation can never look good as me. And your venom is still same as yesterday,throw me a new one

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2015
[s]
c33b33:

Sissy! Good morning.
I have posted new pics, go download and upload on nairaland. You can as well send it to the police.
Monkey!your entire generation can never look good as me. And your venom is still same as yesterday,throw me a new one

IPOB Youth
[/s]

Jobless bastard, you are boring. Your ugliness can kill someone, reason your parents abandon you when you were young. You should go bury your big head in shame, wretched animal posing online. Buhahahahahaha. E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Jobless bastard, you are boring. Your ugliness can kill someone, reason your parents abandon you when you were young. You should go bury your big head in shame, wretched animal posing online. Buhahahahahaha. E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ignore him. You know some people are so filled with hate, that it makes them unable to do anything constructive with their lives.
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You have given me over 10 mention and all contains nothing but "your mama", "your papa","bastard", "wretched" etc. Lol Who is jobless idiot?

You are so into my facial appearance sissy. I am not your kind and will never be. I repeat, I uploaded new pics go and download and upload since you are employed.

Monkey! I am expecting your mention,keep it coming.

IPOB Youth

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2015
laudate:

Ignore him. You know some people are so filled with hate, that it makes them unable to do anything constructive with their lives.

Bro, The fool is angry and trying to pass his frustration on me cos some guys exposed him yesterday and splashed his ugly pics online. Never knew I have been arguing with a small ugly kid posing as big man online. Most of these jobless kids are frustrated and reason they hate everyone.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2015
[s]
c33b33:

You have given me over 10 mention and all contains nothing but "your mama", "your papa","bastard", "wretched" etc. Lol Who is jobless idiot?

You are so into my facial appearance sissy. I am not your kind and will never be. I repeat, I uploaded new pics go and download and upload since you are employed.

Monkey! I am expecting your mention,keep it coming.

IPOB Youth
[/s]

Coming from a jobless ediot whose post is filled with Monkey, babooon, IPOB youth and other trash. I know you are hurt and frustrated, you can still make use of your pathetic life if you can be useful for once. I know poverty is your close friend, we can donate money for you to start gala selling business cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai....E pain am no be small grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Coming from a jobless ediot whose post is filled with Monkey, babooon, IPOB youth and other trash. I know you are hurt and frustrated, you can still make use of your pathetic life if you can be useful for once. I know poverty is your close friend, we can donate money for you to start gala selling business cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai....E pain am no be small grin grin grin grin grin

Bla Bla Bla Sissy

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2015
c33b33:

Bla Bla Bla Sissy

IPOB Youth

Buhahahah The jobless youth cant type anymore, Where is the babboon, monkey and other rubbish. Poverty is truly disturbing your life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I love when you are angry and frustrated grin grin

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2015
after1:

Buhahahah The jobless youth cant type anymore, Where is the babboon, monkey and other rubbish. Poverty is truly disturbing your life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I love when you are angry and frustrated grin grin

Bla Bla Bla sissy

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2015
c33b33:

Bla Bla Bla sissy

IPOB Youth

Ugly youth, cry me a river cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2015
after1:

Ugly youth, cry me a river cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bla Bla Bla sissy
IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by after1: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2015
c33b33:

Bla Bla Bla sissy

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by PenSniper: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mckennedy:

#ranting between us you know who's the parasite!! Abi PH has become yoruba land?? I can see frustration all over you!! there's not gonna be any another dispensation!! stop crying for Biafra has come to stay!! Keep consoling yourself..

Oh, see a professional ranter. I wonder who is the frustrated here if not you and your acursed tribe.

Is it not frustration that made your forefathers and you weep uncontrolably upto the Oputa panel because of "abandoned property"?

Is it not frustration arising from your badly bruised and battered ego from the war that turned you into the crying babies of Nigeria ?

Is it not the frustration of losing an election that relegated you to the low level of wailing wailers of Nigeria ?

Is it not abject frustration in realising your collective stupidity that made you begin to beg Ambode and Buhari for political appointments ? Which other ethnic group has done that apart from your acursed tribe ? If that is not a result of frustration, i wonder what it is ?

Is it not frustration at the failure of his lies, fabrications and propaganda that made your father, the senile Achebe exiled himself from the land of his nativity to live a solitary, dejected and
frustrated life in a foreign land only to die emaciated and unsong ?

Is it not frustration arising from your refusal to accept the fact of history that your maternal progenitor was a woman on the run who got raped by a chimpanze that turned you into applicant artificial Jews of Nigeria even when everything about you is the very opposite of the natural Jews ?

Finally, when biafra is attained, a tale of woes and abject frustration await millions of your fellow ingratitous goons when you have to vacate your Europe and America scattered all over the SW, the North and other parts of the country where you are considered as pests and vermins coupled with the loss of what you have spent the better part of your life to acquire.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by PenSniper: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Duru1:

Only a moronic dingbat and a demented freeloader will term any property as "abandoned property" while owners of the property are citizen of the country. If Nigeria should grow at all, the need for even dumbasses to recognize wrong deeds is imperative.

Then it follows that your forefathers from the southbeaste who coined the term "abandoned property" to refer to the property the ibos left behind in PH are the MORONIC DINGBAT AND DEMENTED FREELOADER, to use your own words ?
Bravo ! What a vicious cycle, originating from a goon and back to the goon.
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Mckennedy: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
PenSniper:

Oh, see a professional ranter. I wonder who is the frustrated here if not you and your acursed tribe.

Is it not frustration that made your forefathers and you weep uncontrolably upto the Oputa panel because of "abandoned property"?

Is it not frustration arising from your badly bruised and battered ego from the war that turned you into the crying babies of Nigeria ?

Is it not the frustration of losing an election that relegated you to the low level of wailing wailers of Nigeria ?

Is it not abject frustration in realising your collective stupidity that made you begin to beg Ambode and Buhari for political appointments ? Which other ethnic group has done that apart from your acursed tribe ? If that is not a result of frustration, i wonder what it is ?

Is it not frustration at the failure of his lies, fabrications and propaganda that made your father, the senile Achebe exiled himself from the land of his nativity to live a solitary, dejected and
frustrated life in a foreign land only to die emaciated and unsong ?

Is it not frustration arising from your refusal to accept the fact of history that your maternal progenitor was a woman on the run who got raped by a chimpanze that turned you into applicant artificial Jews of Nigeria even when everything about you is the very opposite of the natural Jews ?

Finally, when biafra is attained, a tale of woes and abject frustration await millions of your fellow ingratitous goons when you have to vacate your Europe and America scattered all over the SW, the North and other parts of the country where you are considered as pests and vermins coupled with the loss of what you have spent the better part of your life to acquire.

hey corn head I've got no time to discuss with smelly pig tribe,, people with incurable body ordure! note your days of media propagander are gone product of ibadan forest..

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 2:58am On Sep 13, 2015
NDIGBO, OJUKWU & BIAFRA: WHERE DID WE GO WRONG (PART II)
by Osita H. Olisa | Nigeriaworld.com

Who is Ikemba of Nnewi, Dim, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, People's General, Eze Gburu-gburu Ndigbo?

.... Before the events leading to the declaration of Republic of Biafra, there were certain presuppositions, which were construed as indisputable facts, through scorch-earth propaganda bombardment. Like perceptions, they gained currency and acquired weight amongst Ndigbo with power of categorical imperative....

..Psychology and wellbeing of Ndigbo, at this juncture, were reprogrammed with poisonous propaganda, which entered into collective consciousness of Ndigbo, and were one-dimensionally formatted, for strategies of fight or flight response system...

...Proposals for a comprehensive, peaceful conflict resolutions and reconciliation by well-meaning individuals and organizations, were promptly rejected by our intransigent leader for selfish reasons. All doable and practical entreaties and overtures by peace-loving people all over the world to avert catastrophic war, were dismissed with speed of light by Ojukwu for reasons best known to him....

...Here are some of the antics employed to kill any peaceful negotiations:

During the Aburi conference of January 15 and 16, 1967 it was agreed that civil servants of Eastern Nigerian who fled from the North would continue to receive their salaries till March 31st, 1967 the end of financial year, provided that they did not hold any other paying jobs. The Federal Government of Nigeria authorized the salary payments as per agreement. Eze Gburu-Gburu Ndigbo, the Head of State of Biafra, was it true or not?

On March 17, 1967 Decree No. 8 was promulgated to implement the Aburi agreements. The terms of your demands were virtually met under the Decree No 8.

The Supreme Commander of Nigerian Armed Forces was changed to read Commander-In-Chief consistent with your demand. Eze Gburu-Gburu Ndigbo, the Head of State of Biafra, was it true or not? Your request was granted and implemented.

To avoid putting the executive power of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in one man's hand, that was Col. Yakubu Gowon, you suggested that that such power be vested in the hands of governing body, which was, Supreme Military Council. Eze Gburu-Gburu Ndigbo, the Head of State of Biafra, was it true or not? Your request was granted and implemented.

To make your request foolproof and watertight, the newly created Supreme Military Council cannot make laws that had far reaching greater national security impact without the approval of all the four regional governors. The power of executive authority of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was now vested in the Supreme Military Council. Eze Gburu-Gburu Ndigbo, the Head of State of Biafra was it true or not? Your request was granted and implemented.

Ojukwu's Objections And Disagreements With Decree No. 8 Are The following:

Decree No. 8 upheld the part of Constitution that stated in part and l quote, "no region could exercise authority in a manner that placed the corporate integrity of the federal government in jeopardy". Eze Gburu-Gburu Ndigbo, the Head of State of Biafra, what exactly did you actually find objectionable with this provision of the law? As a historian, do you know any country in this globe that would do or act otherwise contrary to, with or without Decree 8? Was it not your attempt to subvert and torpedo any peaceful resolutions that was offered, and to pave way for your life-long burning desire of becoming head of state, even if it was in hell.

Decree No. 8 stated under what conditions such state of emergency could be declared all over Nigeria or any part of Nigeria by the Supreme Military Council. Decree No. 8 stated that before such state of emergency would be invoked, three out of four regional state governments must be in agreement. That is 75% of the governing body. This is what our most revered "Timber and Caliber" late Dr. K. O. Mbadiwe called "accord con-cordial". Eze Gburu-Gburu Ndigbo, the Head of State of Biafra, what exactly did you actually find objectionable with this provision of the law? Was it not your attempt to subvert and torpedo any peaceful resolution to the then impending cataclysm.

Decree No. 8 also stated that when an emergency is declared, the federal government has the sole authority to suspend or overrule any laws and regulation previously passed by the said regional government. Eze Gburu-Gburu Ndigbo, the Head of State of Biafra Republic, what exactly did you actually find objectionable with this provision of the law? Was it not your attempt to subvert and torpedo any peaceful resolution of the crisis.

Your argument against that section of Decree No 8 were the followings:

That as the Military Governor of Eastern Nigeria you have the sole authority to maintain safety and security of indigenes of Eastern Nigeria. That to deny you such power under the state emergency was a contradiction of the terms and agreement of Aburi accord. In all humility, the most erudite.. in Igboland, Eze Gburu-Gburu Ndigbo, the Head of State of Biafra Republic, where in the Aburi accord was the state of emergency discussed? Additionally, the secretary to the Eastern Nigerian Regional Government, AN Akpan, did not share your views and he completely disagreed with you. At the time all your senior eastern army officers disagreed with you. Was it the reason why they were not informed and consulted prior to declaring secession?

"Eze Gburu-Gburu Ndigbo, how did this Decree negatively impact Ndigbo, as you have always purported that you were protecting or fighting for their interests? The only person this Decree would have impacted should there be violations was Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Eze Gburu-Gburu Ndigbo. How? You could be removed, retired or transferred which will abort your craving for becoming "Your Excellency The Maximum Ruler of Biafra".

How enervating, debilitating, nauseating for any objective Ndigbo man or woman to know that the reason why our people were slaughtered and maimed during war was to protect, the job of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu. In Igbo aphorism, it is said, "okuku eri eri, oborsa aborsa" translated to mean - either l have it or no one else will have it.

Read the rest here:
http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2003/aug/253.html

I hope the proponents of the new Biafra will learn from the mistakes made by their forbears in the old Biafra, so that they will NOT make the same errors, this second time around. Choosing the right leader is just as important as deciding when to secede, how to secede and what parts will secede. shocked sad

Good luck. undecided
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 3:06am On Sep 13, 2015
dmater:

You come across as a dishonest person who takes great pleasure in deceits and lies. You have failed to prove many of your lies and you still consider yourself as being sane.
Only the truth can set you free.

And you come across as a myopic hypocrite that takes great pleasure in wishing others evil, while expecting his own lot to prosper; forgetting that karma has a way of coming full circle to haunt those who hate others! shocked

So get rid of the hate. Expunge the bile in your soul. Only then, can you truly be free. undecided
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:07am On Sep 13, 2015
laudate:

I hope the proponents of the new Biafra will learn from the mistakes made by their forbears in the old Biafra, so that they will NOT make the same errors, this second time around. Choosing the right leader is just as important as deciding when to secede, how to secede and what parts will secede. shocked sad

Good luck. undecided

I think this interview should be a separate post. Look at Ibo life in public gaze... grin.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Revolva(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
A whole lot of mentally deranged foolshere tribalists....look at their life shame de catch me
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 1:10am On Sep 29, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

I think this interview should be a separate post. Look at Ibo life in public gaze... grin.

Haba! shocked You want some people to develop high blood pressure, without warning! cheesy

By the way, who deleted the other thread about the Igala taking over Anambra?? And the one showing how our Igbo brothers arrive in the city?

Whoever did that, was just too unfair... for words! angry shocked sad
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 29, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

OPCNAIRALAND:

This revision of history is dead on arrival.

After Ooni's death many non-Yorubas for the first time, going by the spicy fictitious tale of a runaway Abobaku got a glimpse into this old tradition in Yorubaland.
What realy is Abobaku?

Abobaku translates as one attached to guard the person of an Oba and commited to sacrifice his life in defense of the Oba's life. He carries on him a sword and is equally ready to behead any person who intentionally endangers his Oba's safety. Once the Oba dies an Abobaku is ready to go in service for next Oba or be reassigned to other palace guard duties. The Abobaku corps is the Yoruba equivalent of Brigade of Guards.

In military heirarchy, an ADC is typically chosen from brigade of guards. An ADC is commited to stay on side of his principal and take a bullet for him or put a bullet in others who risk or threaten safety of his person. In Nigeria an ADC is simply an Abobaku. In places like US secret service agents are nothing but Abobaku.

It is intriguing to read that Ironsi's ADC, Nwankwo fled the scene. Can you please share more on this historic escape?

It is even absurd to read an escapee Nwankwo position himself as brave and label Fajuyi who stayed to protect and take a bullet for Nwankwo's principal as coward.

Ibos are just not capable of understanding political relationships at all. Ibos brain is not wired appropriately to cope with the complexities and abstracts of playing politics at the level demanded by our national polity.

OPC, you've got no point on this issue of ADC!

However, I understand you sustained fatal injuries following yesterday's (Sept. 27) brutal encounter in which you dabbled into voodoo economics and analysis of how the SW economy is far superior to that of SE.

Borrowing your own words, "it will take a million Biafran pound to buy one Alare (Yoruba) pound at exchange... and everything else instituted in West by Yorubas is a million times better when scaled against same criterias in East. This explains the migration and also the mindset to accept being a lower class untitled citizens in Yorubaland than the privilege of pedigree status back home in Alaibo."

I do hope the bleeding from the resounding response isn't much.

Take heart as you nurse your self-inflicted injuries.
Try take some time out to get healed quickly. The resting period will also afford you ample time for retrospection as you learn to desist from spreading baseless theories and lies to score momentary cheap points for Yoruba tribe.

At your leisure use these links for further review of your voodoo economics and analysis of SW economy vis-a-vis SE economy:

https://www.nairaland.com/2627252/7-states-highest-number-mud
https://www.nairaland.com/2627563/top-10-reasons-why-igbos

Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US / Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.