Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,347 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? (3582 Views)

Iceland Declares Christianity A Public Health Hazard / Is Christianity A Religion Of Peace / Iceland Declares Christianity A Public Health Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by agwom(m): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2015
Never!

Just as the Egyptian magicians were able to mimic Moses when his rod was turned into a snake, Satan is STILL duplicating and infiltrating whenever possible, muddying up the purity of the flowing river of God, deceiving "even the elect" of Christ's Kingdom. And successfully dissuading many a curious onlooker from diving in as a result of the disjointedness of The Body of Christ.

What is this move of God? It's the incredible mass exodus, the numbers of people who are leaving organized Christianity at an alarming rate, and the ministers who are either leaving the faith, or are ceasing to believe in the inerrancy of God's Word (in a moment well see if these are really men of God at all). Fact is, what most theologians and church people see as a horrific trend, may well be a mighty move of God's Spirit. And when the wind of the Spirit begins to blow, Wisdom cries out for us to adjust our sails.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2015
Matt16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[b] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.”

Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
italo:
Matt16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[b] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.”

Stop deceiving yourself.

Lets not forget you are one of the non diagnosed ignorant minds on nairaland. A Roman catholic slave for that matter.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Hiswordxray(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
italo:

Stop deceiving yourself.
Do you even know the meaning of church as mentioned in the New Testament?

Please read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2579262/church-ecclesia-kingdom-god

1 Like

Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Do you even know the meaning of church as mentioned in the New Testament?

Please read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2579262/church-ecclesia-kingdom-god

Tell me the meaning of Church.

An invisible, untraceable and disorganized group of people with millions of contradictory doctrines, and all claiming their doctrines are from the Holy Spirit?

3 Likes

Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
ifeness:

Lets not forget you are one of the non diagnosed ignorant minds on nairaland. A Roman catholic slave for that matter.

grin

It is normal for mentally deficient people to hurl unprovoked insults at people who have superior reasoning than they do.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
italo:

grin

It is normal for mentally deficient people to hurl unprovoked insults at people who have superior reasoning than they do.

Say hi to the Pope then grin grin
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Hiswordxray(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
italo:

An invisible, untraceable and disorganized group of people with millions of contradictory doctrines, and all claiming their doctrines are from the Holy Spirit?
Well, read the link and if you still don't understand then it shows you are carnal. For the carnal man cannot understand the things of the Spirit (1Cor 2:14)

1 Like

Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Hiswordxray(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
agwom:
Never!

Just as the Egyptian magicians were able to mimic Moses when his rod was turned into a snake, Satan is STILL duplicating and infiltrating whenever possible, muddying up the purity of the flowing river of God, deceiving "even the elect" of Christ's Kingdom. And successfully dissuading many a curious onlooker from diving in as a result of the disjointedness of The Body of Christ.

What is this move of God? It's the incredible mass exodus, the numbers of people who are leaving organized Christianity at an alarming rate, and the ministers who are either leaving the faith, or are ceasing to believe in the inerrancy of God's Word (in a moment well see if these are really men of God at all). Fact is, what most theologians and church people see as a horrific trend, may well be a mighty move of God's Spirit. And when the wind of the Spirit begins to blow, Wisdom cries out for us to adjust our sails.
You are right my brother we are moving away from Babylon and going to Jerusalem, to build a temple for our God.

But we must be careful not to allow the devil mislead us.

1 Like

Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
ifeness:

Say hi to the Pope then grin grin

Thank you.

Say hi to the psychiatrist.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Well, read the link and if you still don't understand then it shows you are carnal. For the carnal man cannot understand the things of the Spirit (1Cor 2:14)

Is your link the Bible?

I thought it was "bible alone."

The biblical church was organized with one faith and one doctrine...with a set of leaders and heirarchy.

If you don't understand the bible inspired by the spirit then it shows you are carnal. For the carnal man cannot understand the things of the Spirit (1Cor 2:14)
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
agwom:
Never!

When Moses throw stick for ground, it turns to a snake n Christians scream miracle from God. But when EgyptIan priests cum repeat same thing, it becomes demonic, magic n work of the devil.

Christians r really stupidd people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Hiswordxray(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
italo:

Is your link the Bible?

I thought it was "bible alone."

The biblical church was organized with one faith and one doctrine...with a set of leaders and heirarchy.

If you don't understand the bible inspired by the spirit then it shows you are carnal. For the carnal man cannot understand the things of the Spirit (1Cor 2:14)
Where in the Bible did they say a building was built and it was called church. But instead the Bible says the church meet at house, people's home.

1 Like

Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
italo:

Thank you.

Say hi to the psychiatrist.

Tell the Pope well done for keeping you ignorant. All the ancient books of knowledge have been burnt and most of it kept in the Vatican storage,good job!
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
italo:

Still flaunting.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Where in the Bible did they say a building was built and it was called church. But instead the Bible says the church meet at house, people's home.

Where in the bible did they say the Church had wedding ceremonies and funerals? Where did the church use the Internet to preach as you're doing? Instead the bible says the apostles preached by word of mouth or handwritten letter.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
ifeness:

Tell the Pope well done for keeping you ignorant. All the ancient books of knowledge have been burnt and most of it kept in the Vatican storage,good job!

That's not all. The Pope is also responsible for making you a psychiatric patient that goes around ranting off-topic. This pope na wah!

1 Like

Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
italo:

That's not all. The Pope is also responsible for making you a psychiatric patient that goes around ranting off-topic. This pope na wah!

Can you imagine! I head the Pope figure during slavery owned black men like you,and he backed his actions from your hole(y) book. You probably could easily have been one,but at least that is over now. Imagine the insult of serving the same people who used to own you grin grin
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
ifeness:

Can you imagine! I head the Pope figure during slavery owned black men like you,and he backed his actions from your hole(y) book. You probably could easily have been one,but at least that is over now. Imagine the insult of serving the same people who used to own you grin grin

Are you serious!

Don't worry, he's already convicted for making you mad.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
italo:

Are you serious!

Don't worry, he's already convicted for making you mad.

I'm not mad,I'm actually wondering how comfortable you are kissing the hands of your oppressors. You even adopted their names(Life could be wicked to the poor) angry
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by misreal(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
agwom:
Never!

What is this move of God? It's the incredible mass exodus, the numbers of people who are leaving organized Christianity at an alarming rate, and the ministers who are either leaving the faith, or are ceasing to believe in the inerrancy of God's Word (in a moment well see if these are really men of God at all). Fact is, what mo2st theologians and church people see as a horrific trend, may well be a mighty move of God's Spirit. And when the wind of the Spirit begins to blow, Wisdom cries out for us to adjust our sails.
stop deceiving yourself. A church is formed when people come together to worship God,regardless of whether or not there is building or not. When you say a churchless Christianity is a move of God, then you lie. Tell me about non denominational move of God, I understand but never talk about churchless Christianity because it is simply demonic.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by misreal(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
agwom:
Never!

What is this move of God? It's the incredible mass exodus, the numbers of people who are leaving organized Christianity at an alarming rate, and the ministers who are either leaving the faith, or are ceasing to believe in the inerrancy of God's Word (in a moment well see if these are really men of God at all). Fact is, what mo2st theologians and church people see as a horrific trend, may well be a mighty move of God's Spirit. And when the wind of the Spirit begins to blow, Wisdom cries out for us to adjust our sails.
stop deceiving yourself. A church is formed when people come together to worship God,regardless of whether or not there is building or not. When you say a churchless Christianity is a move of God, then you lie. Tell me about non denominational move of God, I understand but never talk about churchless Christianity because it is simply demonic. The church is the bride of Christ for goodness sake, and separating A bride from her bridegroom is adultery. Therefore any move that condemns the church, is demonic.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by agwom(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please read the content again! Its seem to me that you misunderstood the whole matter@misreal
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
ifeness:

I'm not mad,I'm actually wondering how comfortable you are kissing the hands of your oppressors. You even adopted their names(Life could be wicked to the poor) angry

Of course, mad men don't know they're mad.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
"Churchless" Christianity? This is a lie from the antichrist. If our LORD JESUS CHRIST could go to church (synagogue) during HIS earthly ministry, who are you? Dude, come off this lie.

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching" (Hebrews 10:25).

"Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour" (Acts 3:1).

You, Op, are sliding into self-righteousness! You must belong to a local church assembly!

Lastly, let me open your eyes to know that the local church assembly will only become irrelevant when believers get to Heaven...

"And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it" (Revelation 21:22).
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by misreal(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2015
agwom:
Please read the content again! Its seem to me that you misunderstood the whole matter@misreal
please correct me where I went wrong.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by agwom(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2015
you have to remember that i ask a question, CHURCHLESS CHRISTIANITY,A MOVE OF GOD? then what is your take? @misreal
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2015
agwom:
you have to remember that i ask a question, CHURCHLESS CHRISTIANITY,A MOVE OF GOD? then what is your take? @misreal

A move of satan.

Matt16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by misreal(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2015
italo:

A move of satan.

Matt16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
my brother e tire me. any move against the church is of Satan.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
PastorOsamede:
"Churchless" Christianity? This is a lie from the antichrist. If our LORD JESUS CHRIST could go to church (synagogue) during HIS earthly ministry, who are you? Dude, come off this lie.

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching" (Hebrews 10:25).

"Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour" (Acts 3:1).

You, Op, are sliding into self-righteousness! You must belong to a local church assembly!

Lastly, let me open your eyes to know that the local church assembly will only become irrelevant when believers get to Heaven...

"And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it" (Revelation 21:22).
Why did the early believers leave synagogue and started meeting in their houses?
If you were around doing that time you would have crucified them for leaving the synagogue. And that doesn't make you any different from the Jews who persecuted the Christians.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
misreal:
please correct me where I went wrong.
what he meant by "churchless christianity" is a Christianity that does not meet in the institutionalize and organized church. They do not meet in a formalize building called church.
Have you heard of the house church movement?
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by misreal(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hiswordxray:

what he meant by "churchless christianity" is a Christianity that does not meet in the institutionalize and organized church. They do not meet in a formalize building called church.
Have you heard of the house church movement?
they meet in the bush be that oh.. tell me about non denominational move of God,not churchless move of God. I rest my case..

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All Atheists In The House! / If God Knew That Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / The Human Spirit (illustrated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.