Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? (3612 Views)

Iceland Declares Christianity A Public Health Hazard / Is Christianity A Religion Of Peace / Iceland Declares Christianity A Public Health Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by misreal(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Why did the early believers leave synagogue and started meeting in their houses?
If you were around doing that time you would have crucified them for leaving the synagogue. And that doesn't make you any different from the Jews who persecuted the Christians.
u simply don't know What a church is. if u and I decide to start fellowshiping together in my house, we r doing church in my house. you can take away the church from Christianity.if you do, Na only u sabi dey spirit at work oh.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
misreal:
u simply don't know What a church is. if u and I decide to start fellowshiping together in my house, we r doing church in my house. you can take away the church from Christianity.if you do, Na only u sabi dey spirit at work oh.
That is exactly what we are saying. Christians are now tired of going to a formal build to church and many are now experiencing Christ outside the organize services of the formal building.
A church is the people not the building therefore we can decide to church outside the building
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
misreal:
they meet in the bush be that oh.. tell me about non denominational move of God,not churchless move of God. I rest my case..
Now you are behaving arrogantly. This is not the way a child of God behaves. Can't you simply understand your fellow brother. Must I accept your concept of "non denominational move". I am saying what he meant by "churchless" is the same thing as what you mean by "non denomination". And yet you are still demanding that he reject his concept and accept your because you are the one that knows it all. This is the reason the church keep dividing. It is because of people like you that we have so many denomination today. Instead of you to be in harmony with your brother you oppose him despite the fact that you are both saying the same thing. That is arrogance and pride.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hiswordxray:

That is exactly what we are saying. Christians are now tired of going to a formal build to church and many are now experiencing Christ outside the organize services of the formal building.
A church is the people not the building therefore we can decide to church outside the building

Who said church is building?

Church is organized, with leaders and heirarchy. With one faith, one doctrine. With a system of operation, succession etc.

Church is not your millions of groups contradicting one another and lying that they were taught by the Holy Spirit.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by misreal(m): 1:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Now you are behaving arrogantly. This is not the way a child of God behaves. Can't you simply understand your fellow brother. Must I accept your concept of "non denominational move". I am saying what he meant by "churchless" is the same thing as what you mean by "non denomination". And yet you are still demanding that he reject his concept and accept your because you are the one that knows it all. This is the reason the church keep dividing. It is because of people like you that we have so many denomination today. Instead of you to be in harmony with your brother you oppose him despite the fact that you are both saying the same thing. That is arrogance and pride.
arrogance and pride you call it??never judge a man when his master has not judged him.. simply tell the op to change the topic instead of trying to confuse people like me, because when you, say " churchless",d first thing Dat comes to mind is staying at home by urself ND reading the Bible without fellowshipping with the brethren. from the look of things, I am not the only one misunderstanding him.. i guess you are arrogant for not being able to understand everything you read at first try.. moreover I will not say u r not a child of God for calling me names.. until the word "churchless" is changed from the topic, please don't quote me again..
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Hiswordxray(m): 5:24am On Sep 09, 2015
misreal:
arrogance and pride you call it??never judge a man when his master has not judged him.. simply tell the op to change the topic instead of trying to confuse people like me, because when you, say " churchless",d first thing Dat comes to mind is staying at home by urself ND reading the Bible without fellowshipping with the brethren. from the look of things, I am not the only one misunderstanding him.. i guess you are arrogant for not being able to understand everything you read at first try.. moreover I will not say u r not a child of God for calling me names.. until the word "churchless" is changed from the topic, please don't quote me again..
agwom:
Never!

What is this move of God? It's the incredible mass exodus, the numbers of people who are leaving organized Christianity at an alarming rate,...
anybody who read this would understand what the op calls churchless. Look again at the word organized Christianity, the problem was that he never specify the alternative that people are moving to. Nevertheless it is his topic and you have no right to demand that he submit to you and change it, that is pure arrogance and pride.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by misreal(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2015
Hiswordxray:

anybody who read this would understand what the op calls churchless. Look again at the word organized Christianity, the problem was that he never specify the alternative that people are moving to. Nevertheless it is his topic and you have no right to demand that he submit to you and change it, that is pure arrogance and pride.
you get so much joy in calling others names. u have simply shifted From pride and arrogance of not understanding the topic,to pride and arrogance of changing topic..dont you know what pride and arrogance means?? a person puts up a misleading write up and I Demanded that he corrected it, you call that pride??CAnt you see from other comments that I am not the only one who feels mislead??call me anything, the op should edit most especially the topic for easy comprehension.moreover, not everybody has the same level of understanding as you. some of Us, are just sec school leavers.... please understand.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The Christianity of the Bible was Organized!
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Hiswordxray(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2015
italo:

The Christianity of the Bible was Organized!
It is clear the you have no understand of what Christianity in the Bible looks like
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Hiswordxray:

It is clear the you have no understand of what Christianity in the Bible looks like

What does it look like?

A disorganized set of people with contradictory doctrines, no leaders, no system, no succession, no head, no tail?
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Hiswordxray(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
italo:

What does it look like?

A disorganized set of people with contradictory doctrines, no leaders, no system, no succession, no head, no tail?
If you really what to know then go research on it, you have your Bible and you also have the internet.
Ignorance can be a really big problem.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hiswordxray:

If you really what to know then go research on it, you have your Bible and you also have the internet.

It is from researching the bible that I saw that the early church was organized, with leaders, heirarchy, system of succession, one doctrine etc.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by orisa37: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2015
As long as you aim righteously, always adjust your sails. That is the Spirit of The Righteous movement. Nothing is predictable!!
And this goes for PDP in their current move to revive the party!!!!
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Hiswordxray(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2015
italo:

It is from researching the bible that I saw that the early church was organized, with leaders, heirarchy, system of succession, one doctrine etc.
Then you research wrongly. Maybe you need to learn to research the Bible without channeling what you've already been taught.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Then you research wrongly. Maybe you need to learn to research the Bible without channeling what you've already been taught.

That is what I did...and found that the Church was organized, with leaders in the first Church Council in Acts 15, and a system of operation, with one doctrine, with apostolic succession through laying of hands, etc...

Not like your group of disorganized liars that preach contradictory doctrines.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by oaroloye(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2016
. MATTHEW 16:13-20.

13. When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his Disciples, saying,
"Whom do men say that I the Son of Man am?"
14. And they said,
"Some (say that thou art) John the Baptist: some Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the Prophets."
15. He saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
16. And Simon Peter answered and said,
"Thou art The Christ, The Son of The Living God."
17. And Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Blessed art thou, Simon bar Jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed (It) unto thee, but my Father Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I say also into thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH,
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT.
19. 'AND I WILL GIVE UNTO THEE
THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN:
AND WHATSOEVER THOU SHALT
BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.' "

20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.
21. From that time forth began Jesus
to shew unto his Disciples,
how that he must go unto Jerusalem,
and suffer many things
of the Elders and Chief Priests and Scribes,
and be killed,
and be raised again the Third Day.
22. Then Peter took him,
and began to rebuke him, saying,
"Be it far from thee, Lord:
this shall not be unto thee.
23. But he turned, and said unto Peter,
"Get thee behind me, Satan:
thou art an offence unto me:
for thou savourest not
The Things that be of God,
but those that be of Men."
24. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,
"If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me.
25. "For whosoever will
save his life shall lose it:
and whosoever will
lose his life for my sake
shall find it.
26. "For what is a man profited,
if he shall gain the whole World,
and lose his own Soul?
Or what shall a man give
in exchange for his Soul?
27. "For the Son of Man
shall come
in The Glory of his Father
with his Angels;
and then he shall
Reward every man
according to his Works.
28. "Verily I say unto you,

'THERE BE SOME STANDING HERE,
WHICH SHALL NOT TASTE OF DEATH,
TILL THEY SEE THE SON OF MAN
COMING IN HIS KINGDOM.' " b]SHALOM![/b]

italo:
Matt16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[b] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.”

Stop deceiving yourself.

TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE, ITALO!

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH TAKES MATTHEW 16:18 OUT-OF-CONTEXT, IN ORDER TO INVENT THE FALSE DOCTRINE OF APOSTOLIC SUCCESSION THROUGH PETER- WHO WAS MARRIED, AND WHOM YAHSHUA CALLED "SATAN."

The Roman Catholic Church has definitely built Its Church upon SATAN.

THE ROCK that YAHSHUA was referring to was not a WEAK and FALLIBLE MAN- who could not even PUBLISH THE GOSPEL during his lifetime, but rather SUPPRESSED THE GOSPEL since Yahshua Ascended- but DIVINE REVELATION of IMMUTABLE ESTABLISHMENT.

THE FOUNDATION of The Church is people who were TAUGHT BY GOD that Yahshua is THE CHRIST and THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD- not those who were TAUGHT BY MEN that YAHSHUA is THIS, or YAHSHUA is THAT.

Those who teach that Yahshua is The Christ are ALWAYS DECEIVERS.

The Faith of such people is UNSTABLE.

Those taught by God are IMMOVABLE- as THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS PROVED- when It tried to DESTROY THE TRUE FAITH by TORTURE and MURDER of The True Christians, who had THE TRUE BIBLE- not your EGYPTIAN FORGERY by ORIGEN.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by oaroloye(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2016
SHALOM!

italo:

That is what I did...and found that the Church was organized, with leaders in the first Church Council in Acts 15, and a system of operation, with one doctrine, with apostolic succession through laying of hands, etc...

Not like your group of disorganized liars that preach contradictory doctrines.

The True Christians follow Yahshua- not people who PRETEND to follow Yahshua. Such as THE APOSTLES whom THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH foisted upon Christianity.

Yahshua FORBADE his Disciples to become RABBIS and MASTERS over their FELLOW BRETHREN. That is what they did, betraying Yahshua YET AGAIN.

Therefore, ACTS 5 tells the BEGINNING OF CORRUPTION, when THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH CONSENTED to THE MURDER OF ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA.

ACTS 15 tells of the CLIMAX of their Corruption, when they imposed MAN-MADE COMMANDMENTS on the Early Church- including BANNING THE GENTILE CHRISTIANS FROM LEARNING THE BIBLE.

These are the FOOLS you people are following.

Whereas Salvation lies ONLY in following YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS that he gave HIMSELF.
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The True Christians follow Yahshua- not people who PRETEND to follow Yahshua. Such as THE APOSTLES whom THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH foisted upon Christianity.

Yahshua FORBADE his Disciples to become RABBIS and MASTERS over their FELLOW BRETHREN. That is what they did, betraying Yahshua YET AGAIN.

Therefore, ACTS 5 tells the BEGINNING OF CORRUPTION, when THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH CONSENTED to THE MURDER OF ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA.

ACTS 15 tells of the CLIMAX of their Corruption, when they imposed MAN-MADE COMMANDMENTS on the Early Church- including BANNING THE GENTILE CHRISTIANS FROM LEARNING THE BIBLE.

These are the FOOLS you people are following.

Whereas Salvation lies ONLY in following YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS that he gave HIMSELF.

Luke 10:16 “Whoever listens to you listens to me, and whoever rejects you rejects me, and whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.”

So your Yahshua was lying in that verse abi?

1 Like

Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by italo: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
oaroloye:
. MATTHEW 16:13-20.

13. When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his Disciples, saying,
"Whom do men say that I the Son of Man am?"
14. And they said,
"Some (say that thou art) John the Baptist: some Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the Prophets."
15. He saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
16. And Simon Peter answered and said,
"Thou art The Christ, The Son of The Living God."
17. And Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Blessed art thou, Simon bar Jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed (It) unto thee, but my Father Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I say also into thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH,
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT.
19. 'AND I WILL GIVE UNTO THEE
THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN:
BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.' "

20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.
21. From that time forth began Jesus
to shew unto his Disciples,
how that he must go unto Jerusalem,
and suffer many things
of the Elders and Chief Priests and Scribes,
and be killed,
and be raised again the Third Day.
22. Then Peter took him,
and began to rebuke him, saying,
"Be it far from thee, Lord:
this shall not be unto thee.
23. But he turned, and said unto Peter,
"Get thee behind me, Satan:
thou art an offence unto me:
for thou savourest not
The Things that be of God,
but those that be of Men."
24. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,
"If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me.
25. "For whosoever will
save his life shall lose it:
and whosoever will
lose his life for my sake
shall find it.
26. "For what is a man profited,
if he shall gain the whole World,
and lose his own Soul?
Or what shall a man give
in exchange for his Soul?
27. "For the Son of Man
shall come
in The Glory of his Father
with his Angels;
and then he shall
Reward every man
according to his Works.
28. "Verily I say unto you,

'THERE BE SOME STANDING HERE,
WHICH SHALL NOT TASTE OF DEATH,
TILL THEY SEE THE SON OF MAN
COMING IN HIS KINGDOM.' " b]SHALOM![/b]

TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE, ITALO!

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH TAKES MATTHEW 16:18 OUT-OF-CONTEXT, IN ORDER TO INVENT THE FALSE DOCTRINE OF APOSTOLIC SUCCESSION THROUGH PETER- WHO WAS MARRIED, AND WHOM YAHSHUA CALLED "SATAN."

The Roman Catholic Church has definitely built Its Church upon SATAN.

THE ROCK that YAHSHUA was referring to was not a WEAK and FALLIBLE MAN- who could not even PUBLISH THE GOSPEL during his lifetime, but rather SUPPRESSED THE GOSPEL since Yahshua Ascended- but DIVINE REVELATION of IMMUTABLE ESTABLISHMENT.

THE FOUNDATION of The Church is people who were TAUGHT BY GOD that Yahshua is THE CHRIST and THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD- not those who were TAUGHT BY MEN that YAHSHUA is THIS, or YAHSHUA is THAT.

Those who teach that Yahshua is The Christ are ALWAYS DECEIVERS.

The Faith of such people is UNSTABLE.

Those taught by God are IMMOVABLE- as THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS PROVED- when It tried to DESTROY THE TRUE FAITH by TORTURE and MURDER of The True Christians, who had THE TRUE BIBLE- not your EGYPTIAN FORGERY by ORIGEN.

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH,

If you like, kill yourself out of envy.

1 Like

Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hiswordxray:

sorry, please clarify. are u saying biblical christainity is disorganised and full of contradictory teaching?
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by oaroloye(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
SHALOM!

italo:

Luke 10:16 “Whoever listens to you listens to me, and whoever rejects you rejects me, and whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.”

So your Yahshua was lying in that verse abi?

AT THAT TIME, THE DISCIPLES DID EVERYTHING YAHSHUA TOLD THEM TO.

. MARK 14:50.

50. And they all forsook him, and fled.

ONCE THEY BETRAYED HIM, THEY REJECTED THE ATTRIBUTES OF THE FAITHFUL DISCIPLE.

You are really so unintelligent as to think that his endorsements were valid even for unfaithful Disciples?
Re: Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? by oaroloye(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
italo:

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH,

If you like, kill yourself out of envy.

READ ON: HE CALLED PETER "SATAN."

Can the Church of Yahshua possibly be built on Satan?

Whereas the Roman Catholic Church is definitely built on Satan.

1. They murdered as many holders of the genuine Scriptures as possible.

2. They were warmongerers From The Beginning- when they got in bed with Constantine.

3. They divided the World up between the Spanish and the Portuguese- attempting to plunder the World's Resources.

4. They attempted the Military Conquest of England many times.

5. They started the TransAtlantic Slave Trade.

6. They tried to take over the World in World War II.

7. They lie and lie and lie to cover up their crimes.

8. They deliberately underdeveloped Africa- because they hate Blacks.

9. They cover up the fact that YAHSHUA and the Ancient Hebrews were Black- and it was these Blacks whom they sold into Slavery, while they hijacked their Religion.

10. They preach that the Communion Wafer is GOD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. / How Did Jesus Get Into Jerusalem: On One Or Two Donkeys? / Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.