Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips (7463 Views)

She Licked His Candy Like A Professional While He Watched (SEXY PICS) / Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. / (photo) Of A Man Caught Servicing A Soldier Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
the problem wth people like is dat u like using swear word and when push comes to shove now and we start trading words u'll retire sharply, monkey
U be public toilet for the gays grin for their sperms. Mumu..... Hegoat tongue
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by tunergy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
Can u imagine, I feel so miserable right now, I opened my salon dis morning having worked for 3 people a soldier man came to get his haircut, he is tall very muscular and has a thick voice, all the while I cut his hair he kept staring at me through d mirror in front of him,I thought he was admiring my work which I was doin on him, then he asked me after my galfriend and I said she's fine but I'm open to more gals if he had some to spare as I am for eveyone and I am for nobody, so we laffed, after finishing my work he rose up to pay, he actaully paid me five hundred and refused collecting change then I thanked as I bent down to sweep off the hair that littered the floor he then squeezed my ass and !licked his lips, I felt so irritated infact I've been sulking in a corner of my shop since,I've also had my bath over again in the public bathroom facility we have here in the mammy market,I even tore the five hundred naira note he gave after he left in disgust, pls how do I stop feeln miserable and wat step can I take to prevent dis from happening next time,shoud I report him to some of the Generals I go to do home service for or wat? as that soldier is just a corporal

Go And Buy IRON PANT o!
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
Can u imagine, I feel so miserable right now, I opened my salon dis morning having worked for 3 people a soldier man came to get his haircut, he is tall very muscular and has a thick voice, all the while I cut his hair he kept staring at me through d mirror in front of him,I thought he was admiring my work which I was doin on him, then he asked me after my galfriend and I said she's fine but I'm open to more gals if he had some to spare as I am for eveyone and I am for nobody, so we laffed, after finishing my work he rose up to pay, he actaully paid me five hundred and refused collecting change then I thanked as I bent down to sweep off the hair that littered the floor he then squeezed my ass and licked his lips, I felt so irritated infact I've been sulking in a corner of my shop since,I've also had my bath over again in the public bathroom facility we have here in the mammy market,I even tore the five hundred naira note he gave after he left in disgust, pls how do I stop feeln miserable and wat step can I take to prevent dis from happening next time,shoud I report him to some of the Generals I go to do home service for or wat? as that soldier is just a corporal
By now you should have leant how to live with it.

then gay did not worth our thought but now it occupies our mind. then it did not worth our action but now it occupies our mouth. then it did not worth our media but now it worth our right. then it did not worth our bill but now it worth our law.

you can only be peaceful with yourself if you accept to feel the way you will feel if the soldier were a lady.
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollll... You have a phd in opening threads and lieing ..no need to pay,just celitape that 500naira note.... Lolll.
LYING not lieing, But you get bad mouth sha
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
zleemshaddy:
LYING not lieing, But you get bad mouth sha
ok prof.
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
ogechieku:
By now you should have leant how to live with it.

then gay did not worth our thought but now it occupies our mind. then it did not worth our action but now it occupies our mouth. then it did not worth our media but now it worth our right. then it did not worth our bill but now it worth our law.

you can only be peaceful with yourself if you accept to feel the way you will feel if the soldier were a lady.
may the lord bless ur wisdom my sister,chai, if she were a lady, I'll have held close to my heart, and given those my catchy punch lines, but it's not a lady it's man, I can't forgive myself for resuming so early

1 Like

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by PussySandie(f): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
profojah:

Lol smiley. I've been around.. got banned becos of one stupid isoko girl
u min jollyjoy?.dd she report u to d mods?
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
PussySandie:

@esther,i will appreciate it if you can desist from calling my attention to this thread...no offence meant....thank you...
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by PussySandie(f): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
@esther,i will appreciate it if you can desist from calling my attention to this thread...no offence meant....thank you...
esther?.who? whr u dere wen I was named Esther lmao. U high on something?
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
PussySandie:

oooh sory dear,i mean sandra..pls no vex.
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
PussySandie:

Bia, Drogba dey your head?. Why must mention the silly name to my quote.. What d meaning of this... Gerraraahia
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
PussySandie:

Esther grin. Howfa. You haven't lemme know the outcome of your stuff..214b?. You need to give back to the thread..approval or denial..People really need to learn from it..Reply my mail
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by PussySandie(f): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
oooh sory dear,i mean sandra..pls no vex.
Da fck. Hw dd get to knw my name?.Ojah mentioned it on one of hs posts shey?
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by PussySandie(f): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
profojah:

Esther grin. Howfa. You haven't lemme know the outcome of your stuff..214b?. You need to give back to the thread..approval or denial..People really need to learn from it..Reply my mail
Uhmmm.I'll reply.really nid to ask u something. Btw u told jollyjoy my nmae?
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
PussySandie:

Uhmmm.I'll reply.really nid to ask u something. Btw u told jollyjoy my nmae?
What's nmae?. Are you dyslexic grin abi you be _imbecile cheesy. Sha reply my mail...
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by PussySandie(f): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
profojah:

What's nmae?. Are you dyslexic grin abi you be _imbecile cheesy. Sha reply my mail...
name I mean to say . mumu tongue
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
PussySandie:

name I mean to say . mumu tongue
And you spelt it as nmae..lol cheesy cheesy. You fall my hand. Even your isoko friend in Havard grin wey her English no pass the secondary school standard was criticizing someone on poor paragragh and construction.. And she spelt "lying" as "lieing" and Celotape as Celitape (igbotical spelling).. Ike ochi a di'm. Mi o le rerin

1 Like

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by PussySandie(f): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
profojah:

And you spelt it as nmae..lol cheesy cheesy. You fall my hand. Even your isoko friend in Havard grin wey her English no pass the secondary school standard was criticizing someone on poor paragragh and construction.. And she spelt "lying" as "lieing" and Celotape as Celitape (igbotical spelling).. Ike ochi a di'm. Mi o le rerin
shocked shocked shocked Ojaaaaaaahh! u r a mad man..Rotfl. cheesy cheesy
Btw who dd dat?.jollyjoy? and who's teachin u all ds Igbo sef
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
PussySandie:

shocked shocked shocked Ojaaaaaaahh! u r a mad man..Rotfl. cheesy cheesy
Btw who dd dat?.jollyjoy? and who's teachin u all ds Igbo sef
C'mon what's ur p with dis jollyjoy..You sha want make dem ban me again ba?..I won't come to this romance section again.. d mods aren't fair enough unlike justwi.se.. I got ur mail.

1 Like

Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by nikkiking(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pishure shocked.
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by PussySandie(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
profojah:

C'mon what's ur p with dis jollyjoy..You sha want make dem ban me again ba?..I won't come to this romance section again.. d mods aren't fair enough unlike justwi.se.. I got ur mail.
I want u to be banned for life grin. Do u like jollyjo? Tel me d truth, I can help u out. Check ur mail again
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by ValerianSteel(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Well what goes around comes around you say.

Just think of moments when a lady has suffered such advances from men.

From your write up op,you be chop chop nigga,sorry this time it's you on the chopping board(bed) of a soldier grin grin grin
Re: The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips by jonaifame22(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Well what goes around comes around you say.

Just think of moments when a lady has suffered such advances from men.

From your write up op,you be chop chop nigga,sorry this time it's you on the chopping board(bed) of a soldier grin grin grin
dat soldier doesn't have the faintest idea of how I hate what he did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Only : Can You Do This For Your Boyfriend? [photo ] / A Lady Cry Aloud For Help Over Her Watery And Sagging Breast (picture ) / Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.